Films that could make good tv series

We all know films these days are predictable rehashed bullshit and tv is the only place where anything vaguely interesting is happening I'd be happy to be proved wrong so I got wondering, what films anons would make good tv shows in the present day?

pls no bully

I like riddick

blade runner

they had a show kind of in its vein, called almost human.

why they didn't hire karl urban for br2 is beyond me.

Riddick especially that directors cut turned a bit into a cult classic. Universe with an interesting setting and possibilities.

a show of future war terminator, none of that chronicles crap.

Great character acting.

If someone took Karl Urban, Jason O'Mara, Nathan Fillion and Fredric Lehne and put them all in a tv show the result would probably be the best show in the last twenty years.

I liked Chronicles. Mostly because the Necromongers are one of the best realized space-badguys I've ever seen.

this m8 knows what's up

Look at the faggots comparing Karl Urban with fucking Sylvester Stallone. You're the shit taste public that's ruining movies with remakes.

games were good too

chronicles had the best scenes tbh

Yip

Never seen anyone do this fight properly though with fists

I sort of agree, but the tone of the movie wouldn't really fit for a tv series, especially if they started digging into the comics for more storylines.

Like there's any other choice.

It's not a film but I'd love to see Thorgal get adapted into a TV series with the same production values as GoT.

Don't fucking ruin this for me.

That poster is weird, why does Fraser get top billing in the list at the bottom before the title, but arnold vosloo is like near the last on the list

Glad to see we all have good taste here

They made the mistake of showingoff dredd's face in the stallone flick. That's why rico was invented, it gave you an idea but not a confirmation.

Chronicles is underrated, tbh.

Pharaoh Tutankalimun, denied his rightful palace tomb after being unable to pay for his costly divorce. The plot involves him stealing treasures and trying to resurrect his ex-wife so he can finally pay his alimony and gain his place in the afterlife.