Disney Thread

So did he actually freeze himself?
Not that it matters since the first thing the kikes would do after taking over is smash him anyways

Implying he wasn't a closet kike himself.

Why isn't The Little Mermaid a part of the Jewish era portion? It was made in 1989.

no idea. you'd have to ask Holla Forums

Look, although I agree that the new stuff like Frozen and Zootopia has a social agenda (and kids don't need social mesages in their 1.5 hours of fun), but this image is just retarded

what about tiger lily in peter pan, or the black culture in dumbo, or the fucking small world ride
you people are really fucking crazy, do you know that?

what do you mean 'you people'?

spreading that kind of trash around "ironically" is no excuse

Love your sibling?

Yes.

Disney made important technical innovations in animation, but they gave people some really bad ideas about it (though I'm not sure how much of that is really their fault and how much it's just people being stupid). Like, all you need for 10/10 god-like animation is to just have a lot of frames (of any kind). Or the more "squash and stretch" your animation has, the better it is. And of course animation has to be for children only.

Holla Forums and SJW is the same?

Bro do you even movies?

Disney story boarded the Little Mermaid in fhe 1930s but abandoned the idea. It was resurrected in the 90s when they decided to revitalize the 'princess' line. A lot of the original designs were reused.

Of course he did.

He's in Vegas.

Fleischer was better

Anyone have any idea how many hours of original micky mouse and donal duck cartoons were made? I want to watch some of the original shit but there's probably thousands of hours of animation and I want the best stuff. I've seen random shit on youtube, the best animation but generally the cartoons are mindnumbingly pointless.

LOL I GET THAT REFERENCE YOU ARE SO WITTY

The Band Concert and the Brave Little Tailor are both pretty good.

By SJWs, sure.

The main thing Disney sells is sex subliminal messages.

LOL YOU MOCK THE REFERENCE, FUCKING GENIUS MAN.

What a little shit.