Tron:Legacy

Say what you want about the plot, but Tron:Legacy is one of the most beautiful and visually stunning movies ever made.

Also the soundtrack is amazing.

Not to mention it had Jeff bridges fighting Jeff bridges while standing on a bridge that was bridging their two worlds together

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pnqz7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't notice how bad the story was until the second time I saw it. I was too engrossed in the kino.

:(

Fucking kek!

The director, Joseph Kosinski also made Oblivion His visually evocative and expansive style makes me cum. Fucking visualists like him, and hack snider need better screenwriters.

Yeah, it really got the virtual world aesthetic right.

The soundtrack was just perfect.

Somehow the hollywood orange and blue meme just SUITED this film.

archive.is/pnqz7

Muh dik

Why couldn't they stay true to the themes christian persecution in roman times Holla Forums? Why did we have to get another totally-not-the-nazis plot?

It seemed like a generic underdog good guys vs. generic bad guys plot with a brother betrayal twist.

Creating perfection. Genocide of ISOs. Ideological reprogramming.
Qorra quotes from Niemoeller on the train for fucks sake. They weren't even hiding it.

I don't remeber a single thing said in that film. I was busy concentrating on how hot she was.

Gem > Quorra
TBH fam. Quorra is generic naive turbosperg. Not a single face Gem makes would be inappropriate in the bedroom.

Why do you keep double clicking the response number? It's making me sperg out.

I quite liked the Sam vs. Rinzler fight.

To be fair, the plot to the original Tron wasn't any better. The entire idea of this micro electronic world doesn't really make sense, you just kinda have to go with it.

But I liked Legacy. Quorra is muh waifu. I wish Tron was actually in the movie more, but still. I hope they make another one.

Yeah, I was hoping to see more of Bruce the Box, but I guess they only had enough of the budget to de-age Jeff Bridges.

BIO-DIGITAL JAZZ, MAN

Ugh, this movie is basically problematic misandry from start to finish, just another in an endless string of examples of cuckoldry and the feminization of our communist fascist society.

(((You))) need to kill (((yourself))) (((you))) worthless (((cuck))).

Yes it had a simple plot but tron legacy is fucking awesome

Nothing was really over the top, no big CGI events that distracted from the movie like all recent movies seem to do.

Hey look everyone I found Schlomo!

it's obviously a meme you dip

DUDE
BLUE AND ORANGE
LMAO

Go to Hell, aesthete.

You're like a retarded bird attracted to shiny things.

Soundtrack was the only good part

Also consider how disney fucking up tron was the prologue to the fuck up that was the last starwars

You're like a retarded bird attracted to shiny things.

Indeed, it's one of the best-looking movies ever.
Wasted on an awful plot, sadly.

TRON > TRON: Uprising > your car getting broken in to > TRON: Legacy

The plot was fine. It was the characters and dialogue that were boring and lifeless. The director had the same problem with Oblivion. Cruise and the russian chick had no chemistry whatsoever. The director needs Tarantino lessons on writing interesting conversations.