/got/ general

/got/ general -
King/Queen of Westeros edition

Previously, on /got/

CIA will save Jonsa and they will take Winterfell.
Ramsay dies.
Walder Frey dies.
ONE major POV character also dies this season.
Season 7 - War of the 3 Queens.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-the-hound-cleganebowl-the-mountain-fight-explained-a7067151.html
efukt.com/21376_The_World's_Smallest_Penis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourselves

Arya vs waifu next ep

you first
thread theme

Posting the spoilers - EP 8

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen in the ensuing battle.

Jon & Sansa travel to Winterfell.

During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it.

Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella.

y

Sophie
Natalie
Emilia
Ellie
Charlotte HOPE

Flayed men on crosses candidates:
Lyanna Mormont (the little one)
Osha to taunt the wildlings
Stannis' corpse
Ser Davos Seaworth
Roose Bolton

Any others?

she's a big guy

cersei gets beheaded by her brother

Already leaked months ago.

Stannis to enrage his autist fans & to make Davos mad
Roose because Ramsay is psycho

Other crosses may have Northern lords.

theon's penis.

someone finally started their period this episode

So how and why did 3 guys murderrape an entire group of civilians and even take their time to hang their leader?

Are these a dedicated murder brigade ?
Even if they are zealots, why would they kill every civilian and not convert them ?

Is GRRM retardedly edgy or is this the work of D&D ?

will she get her face on the wall and later be feed to the dogs, since one should never waster good flesh?

DnD probably.
Also whom said they did not have more than 3 men? They could just for fucks of it have 20 men like Ramsey.

Even if they are 20 good men.
Why kill all civilians ?

This was the worst episode, thus making it the best episode. Nothing happened. People repeated everything they had said for the last few episodes, then teleported around. They couldn't just leave the hound dead.

i don't think she was surprised that they tried, i think she just had her guard down when she was encountered by a sweet old lady

so, the gambit worked; the trick of wearing another person's face successfully masked her identity

but the important question we're all missing here is why does she wear the face?

Why did the assasin girl reveal her face ?
Aren't they a secret assassin cult or sth. that never reveal their identity ?

i think that was just her being a cunt, she wanted arya to know it was her who killed her because she hated arya

it was a stupid thing for an assassin to do, hopefully it was a stupid thing done for a reason rather than bad writing

it was almost definitely bad writing.

Wooooww how was I supposed to know that was going to happen? If she wasn't a fucking retard she'd have kept far away from any crowded area unless she absolutely has to and kept as much distance as possible between her and anyone else. She was just strolling around like a carefree retard.

because wrong faith.

What did she mean by this?

I take it from the lack of meaningful discussion ITT that nothing interesting happened in the new episode

She's a strong independent lesbian woman. Theon is a broken man. Yara is stronger.

Too bad Euron will kill her in the finale for this exact reason.

well, she didn't complete her assassin training, you can't expect her to be completely on top of her game

…of thrones

LSH

Yes. It was an episode of Game of Thrones.

Good eye.

oh come on, lots of interesting stuff has happened this season, like…

…that swordfight with Star Wars choreography

Womyn Stronk

this is not how women talk about sex, even if they're lesbos

stop imposing your medieval gender roles on stronk independent medieval wymyn, shitlord!

my medieval gender roles based on my interactions with modern-day lesbians?

ok pal

well fuck this feminism shit , I will go watch some vikings

When will the feminist era end ? I am pretty sure the vast majority of people watching these shows are men.

When men stop valuing women above all else and when women stop valuing their own feelings over all else.

when the nuclear apocalypse era starts

How does a lesbian fuck the tits off someone? And who wants to fuck someone's tits off besides Ramsay?

Why did she insist on getting Theon drunk? Why does she need him? Why does she need the old Theon when she thought he was a screw-up retard? And how many times is the 'old' Theon going to 'finally' come back?

Why are they going to Daenerys? What is the logic of doing Euron's plan with no marriage pact? Why would Dany ally with them? Why wouldn't they ally with one of the other Houses in Westeros to retake the Iron Islands?

Why did Euron want to kill them? He had won the Kingsmoot. Their claims were invalidated. Why hold a Kingsmoot if you have to kill everyone anyway?

like this

Because he's evil.

You mean because he's a man, right?

Have a superior smirkfu

absolutely disgusting.bmp

rest in RIP Arya

does this mean we'll finally be rid of the maisiefags?

she ded?

I think I figured out the Arya arc, guys

I had a dream, I was murdered.
But the murderer was me.

Thet'll never happen, all the remaining starks have plot armor so thick only one of dany's cgi babies could kill them.

It would be nice if Arya died since it would put to an end a completely fucking pointless character who has long since become inconsequential to the overarching plot of things.

Her character has not gone through one bit of meaningful development some rough living on the streets of a major city wouldn't induce and that could have happened pretty much in any location and off screen. Much as maisiefags probably disagree, her scenes are nothing but filler. At least when she had based hound with her the scenes were entertaining.

Arya in the books was only really good for seeing how fucked up Westeros was during the war.

These are not book Ironborn. These are fucking garbage.

better than trying to eat sloppy seconds out of Dany's clamato fountain, like Jorah

There are only 3 men in a position of power that aren't under the control of a woman: Sparrow, Ramsay, and Euron. Two are indisputably evil, one is grey at best.

His plan is literally to be Dany's dog.

but stronk female character = male character played by an actress

God I hate people.

now do you goyim understand why we hate you?

Who gives a shit, it was just an excuse to end his boring Night's Watch arc.

Also
GoT has always been about stronk womyn.

And being spanked :^)

first post BEST post

sick of seeing the betas crying about women in every thread

us alphas, eh bra ?

This

it's like d&d know me

Just realized we haven't seen Dorne in a while. Surely a super cringefest awaits us.

don't jinx it, we finally got the riverlands, if we're lucky d&d will forget dorne exists

what about the faceless assassin guild leader?

what about jamie?

what about badass blackfish?

The Best (stronk wymin) comes last :))

fuck those kikes, this show made me hate jews harder than Holla Forums ever did

An user mentioned in a previous thread that dorne might join daenarys when she arrives in westeros. Why? probably because of stonk womyn and feminism.

Wasn't Dorne allied with fake Aegon and his Gold Company in the book?

more pls

Why do you assholes whine about this? You would whine even more if they showed him travelling.

Remote controlled by Cersei's pussy.

Faceless man isn't really a leader, military force, or any such thing, let alone vying for control of Westeros.

Jaimie is the obedient dog of Cersei.

Blackfish is a good point, but he's a minor character nonetheless who will probably be dead soon.

Yeah but he's a misogynist bigot menninist bastard as you saw how he RAPED Danny when he said he was going to fuck her. Thankfully D&D wasted no time showing his evil by having him want to murder Yara and Reek for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Why are there people saying the Brotherhood Without Banners killed the peasants for having the wrong religion? Its evident they are criminals running protection rackets first and foremost.

Why were they building a chapel in bum fuck nowhere?

They killed them because:

Not hard, people don't need a complex motivation to kill. D&D are shit writers but this wasn't a case of it.

That's usually how it works. Religious settlers prioritized churches first, and settlements grew around them, with the church being the center of town, and the priests providing spiritual protection, food, education and so forth.

what they should do is not show characters travel, but only have them travel reasonable distances off-screen

i.e. not halfway across Westeros in one day

and most importantly a place to house excess unlanded males so they didnt starting crime

>Arya gets shanked in the stomach and gets a knife twisted into her guts

Sneak peak of The Hound for next weeks episode after what happened during last nights.

it's like you don't even want cleganebowl

Wow you fucking fascist,racist ,anti semite piece of shit

It only calls for the destruction of Sandor Clegane's character arc.

And let's be real, if the Cleganebowl really does happen, it'll be shit. Complete shit, just like the rest of this season.

I think they want video related. You are allowed to show characters take off but not travelling since it's just filler and you can't show them arriving or set things up since it's also just filler. So the logical conclusion is take off -> murdering everyone, then you don't trigger the autists.

This whole show is filler at this point.

come on, it's literally the one thing i thought they wouldn't even bother doing, how can you NOT be hype?

That's why it's sad; it's a tragedy. Even when he begins to believe the bullshit, reality ensues.

Because everybody is expecting it so the fucking fun is ruined.
Even my normalfag show only friend screamed GET HYPE at me when the episode started

Ha, yeah, this is D&D Westeros, where everyone is dumb, stupid, and needlessly violent.
The show is downright grimdark, honestly. What the fuck, D&D?

To be fair, GRRM Westeros flip flops between this; living in the Riverlands is basically just asking to be genocided, whilst comfy smallfolk up near the Quiet Isle have never even seen their Lord and the closest thing they have to a teacher/therapist/doctor is a Septon, just like in real medieval times.

hey, after not getting a moose, i'm glad they're at least doing this

she would've seen through it if she hadn't failed her training

fucking kek

i'm just glad that this season has been torturing lumpyhead

T. Womyn.

Her bigger failure was strolling around the city when the local mage-assassin guild was actively hunting her down.

maisiefags definitely need to get laid down on a railroad track right before a train comes

GRRM isn't even edgy, take your stale memes somewhere else.

It's doubly moronic since she was fucking trained by them.

it was retarded but the plot needed to happen. it's also a good thing the waif didn't go for her throat with that first slice, because that would've actually killed her. honestly, the FM need to start hiring people like the cringe sneks.

seriously, how does someone get stabbed by a master assassin multiple times and still walk around?

It's not Maisiefriends who are being triggered by any depiction of a woman in GoT though. And I've had very busy sex life in my teens, thanks for asking :)

she survived because she's a stronk independant womyn, you mysoginistic edgelord

being molested by your uncle doesn't count

I wanna cum in that girl's hair.

Actually I prefered him being edgy in original trilogy, now he's just boring and when he attempts edge (dog rape) it's just cringeworthy.

Jesus christ, just stop talking to me if you're going to miss the point of the series this hard.

lel

Look at where she got stabbed. Painful but not immediately fatal, as the Waif probably intended, especially when you combine it with her taking off her face in the middle of the street to let Arya know who was killing her.

Also, stabs have a lot less chance of killing than cuts simply because of how the human body works - a stab needs to be aimed at the right area (plenty of those), but a cut causes blood loss and evisceration.

Not exactly demanding "literature", user.

As Holla Forums would say: 'what the fuck is her problem?'

Shouldn't the Waif be much more cold/detached?

he didn't even depict the dog rape on-screen

what a pussy ass bitch

Was the hound chopping wood on the other side of the planet or something?

Pretty sure people getting massacred would make a lot of noise.

She looks a bit like Cersei in that one.

This

Competing for Head Assassin's attention, plus revenge for daring to beat her in a sparring session (possibly metaphor for being a better assassin). Basically, hack writing and trying to get people invested by 'creating' conflict.

Is Rickon taking the knot in the dungeons?

Maisie has only one small tattoo thank god so far

Well…Reek slept in the kennels with the Hounds, so…

Her name is Cassidy, Maisie's BFF after Sophie went too hedonistic, and you had your opportunity with her one week ago during some techno festival in Bristol :)

it's the muh almost redeemed character but he had to go on a rampage one last time trope and they contrived it to make it happen

The hound was spirited away to the realm of the old gods and was blessed with the wrath of the woods unknowingly to him and then sent back.

Why is Maisie always touching other people's butts or having hers touched?

how do you know she only has one?

you haven't seen every part of her

DAMN YOU D&D
Is this how you treat Maisie?!

Will we get any more non-human qts or was the cotf the only ones?

Why do you pretend you don't know? ;)

She was subtly announcing getting her first one done in Japan on her Twitter. You can see it here

If you look closely enough, you might even notice the guy she cheats on her boyfriend with.

Yeah, intentionally non-fatal. BIg chance of festering/infection, though.

its more human to kill a kid down syndrome than letting it life

a kid with down syndrome*

in the books by this point the brotherhood without banners has pretty much devolved into self rightoues bandits. Thier fall from honor is a major theme.

The waif is like a fallen priest. for a no-one she has quite the name and motivations.
jaqen is the real devout faceless man.

Does Jaqen save her? Or how does she survive? Pretty sure repeated stabs in the abdomen are fatal if not treated immediately and properly. Anons already discussed at lenght there's no way she actually dies in next episode.

Delete this

idk it just seems like shit writing as usual. first there's this thing with the waif having it out for Arya even though their personal conflict contradicts everything we know about the FM. then, even though grown-ass men have been dying to single stabs left and right, this 90-pound girl is walking around after getting stabbed multiple times and having a knife turned in her gut.

Given where she got hit, you can survive if you manage to stem the blood flow.

Well, it is, but her surviving is intentional because of the personal conflict between her and the Waif (who is still an initiate).

Foolish assassin, everyone knows that the only way to kill Maisie is to spank her butt!

maybe he was. people in Westeros seem to warp around a lot lately. like, how did the Greyjoy fleet get all the way to Volantis already?

You can't have characters slingshot around a fucking continent and expect it to be believable.

missing the most important body system

pic related

You're right, just remembered that it's when the blood is black (pierced stomach) when you're in real trouble.

me on the left

if the Waif is an initiate, why is she allowed to use a face? her actions only make sense if they've been setting her up to get killed by Arya as part of Jaqen's test, which sounds even more stupid.

Is based Sandor going to slaughter the entire BwB by himself?

One batch, two batch, penny and dime.

Special circumstances, I suppose - since the target is familiar with guild procedure, it's a smart move to use all the tools in the box. A better question would be why would they send an intitiate to clean house at all.

He's literally going to go innawoods and go axing.

Feast for the crows, I really can't stand Sams chapters, will I miss anything important if I just skip them?

Fat pink mast
Him getting to the citadel and meeting a crazy wizard cunt

No, you first and then I follow you :^)

That penis is in Pyke

Go give some alimony to your girlfriend's son
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/waifuist/

No, and she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Deal with it

You know that the center of that picture is the masiefag. Don't try to elude it

Yes. Elia Martell was Rhaegar's wife.

Lets call it character development

Let's call it a wildfire illuminated sword against Gregor Clegane GET HYPE

That conversation was about Anons who start sperging out every time a woman with a spoken line appears on screen and greentext >feminism like it means anything on this board anymore. Caring about Maisie's character getting hurt only means our minds haven't deteoriated to the point of constant bitter anonymous complaining on the internet :) Maisielove is medicine.

Mental signs of FAS:
She's a dancer, does all her stunts in GoT and learnt swordfighting with her left hand for the role.
How does she remember her lines then?
Except the obvious (being an actress with wonderful use of speech, on and off the screen) she's a singer as well.
Maisie is objectivelly smart.
Seriously? Her head is huge!
Judge for yourself

FAS argument discarded.

Large scale research on 1000 volunteers proved that all Maisiefriends are AT LEAST average sized :)

She's still a fucking cripple
t. was in kindergarten with some mentally handicapped guy that looks similar to the goblin

who's that behing Maisie in this pic?

Whis accompanies Beerus most of the time

I don't think that's what went on in his mind at the moment, for the first time in his life he found a refuge and BwB ruined it. What did you expect him to do based on his character traits, just run away because
Not to mention he's already rekt their leader using it in a duel once.
Also →

How much would you pay for a fully vaccinated Maisiecat?

Fuck off, nobody is that desperate.

Are you as attractive as Joe Dempsie? Because he… lets say he's an advanced Maisiefriend :)

he looks a little bit retarded tbh

I wish I had his retardation

You guys suck.

And I here I was the episode could not get any better when she dropped into the water and seemingly stayed underwater. Just kill her off already.

this tbh fam

Its mostly one or two autists posting maisie

Cleganebowl ain't happening, sorry.

This is the season of blue balls - Jon will spare Ramsay and the Cleganes won't meet in combat to decide Cersei's fate.

Every Maisiefriend is fundamentally supportive of Cleganebowl!

What a fashy haircut he has.

Heresy

IF YOU KILL HIM YOU WILL BE JUST AS BAD AS HIM!!!!
I dont think even D&D is that retarded, maybe a "you and I are not so different" from ramsay at best."

Well, seeing as they haven't alluded to that in the show to make it as obvious as it is in the books, you can count on that.

>I could never quite get there, though. You know how that feels, don't you? To be a constant disappointment because you're not really his…

you seem confused, friend. this isn't r/asoiaf

No user it's simple British genetics.

Sure. He hanged a boy who wasn't even """evil""", but he'll be too much of a pussy to hang Ramsay. Makes perfect sense.

Because otherwise the goyim would've never guessed who it was.
Seriously I bet they just wanted to avoid the endless plebbit retarded theories about who stabbed her.

He's got tard strength

People dont enjoy getting their heads beaten over with everything.

Will you stave if your stomach gets punctured?

Best of the LIVE threads have arrived!

I had some good laughs while making it. Also I was so happy when Sandor came back, he is the coolest and a big guy. Haven't been afraid of Arya dying, she has thick plot armour.

Blackfish guy is a good actor, I like him. Ian McShane was good too.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-the-hound-cleganebowl-the-mountain-fight-explained-a7067151.html

There is no way the show will have a good cleganebowl but im hyped for how bad its going to be. Maybe they will even have brienne jump in and 1vs2 them

I always hoped it would be the full trial by seven, with fourteen combatants on both sides.

Yeah but pirate lesbos actually do shit.

If Cleganebowl actually happens I will eat my hat.

He's 19 years old in that picture. It's a wonder he's still alive.

It would be extremely painful

Fix'd fam

/thread
Also gifmaker and his proxies suck. It wasn't like that before him

To euthanize her? I do it for free, with a zippo

Nope, your dick becomes smaller and smaller with any maisie you have in your pc and it reduces twice by posting one

It's only really annoying when you ask a question about the books or show and you get

As a response.

>>>/waifuist/

But that annoyance is right now like the 95.8% of the posts here.

You're right. She has Down Syndrome. My bad

IM GOING TO BUILD THE BIGGEST FLEER EVAR

amen

Arya is a shit character with a shit plotline, almost as bad as Brienne, who is the bottom of the barrel.

everyone in that bar should be shot

about that
efukt.com/21376_The_World's_Smallest_Penis.html

SO WHY EVEN HAVE KINGSMOOT IN THE FIRST PLACE IF ONLY EURON CAN BREED
GODDAMN D&D these fuckers even write this season?

D&D shit writing etc etc

the whole series is gonna be danerys vs. snow or some shit.
song of ice and fire.
it's gonna be real gay

Technically, a lesbian can breed, either by making a small "sacrifice", or by getting a guy to cum in a tube or something.

Jon Snow will be revealed to be the son of the Targerian king that was killed and Ned Stark's sister; then he'll marry Daenerys and they'll both rule the entire shithole as the Ice King and the Fire Queen.

Shitty writing for a shitty show.

I didn't expect much from Jon's resurrection but I thought he would at least come back changed, maybe driven mad by his experience. Returning from the dead should be kind of a big deal. At the very least he should be using his return for propaganda or something. Does he even have a pulse?

Whatever happens he will remain a manlet.

Welcome to A Song of Cuck and Bull: The Game of Preps!

not to mention falling into a canal which is guaranteed to be full of human excrement and rotting meat/fish.

That's a death sentence without magic or modern medicine

>the real answer is right in front of them

I imagine GRRM didn't think much father through than that Jon needed to die so his watch could end and he could hook up with Danny as the ice to her fire.

top kek how does that even happen

it seems like a beneficial evolutionary trait

i mean, all a flaccid dick does is get in the way, you want it to be as small as possible when you're not using it

many other mammals managed to evolve retractable penises, why didn't we?

humans are silly

what do you think it's like for him to use a urinal

Yeah, people really overthink bad writing for some reason.

Probably a mix of hormonal imbalance at puberty as well as being overweight. You lose about a 1/4 inch of your dick for about every 15-20 pounds (?) overweight you are, as the fat creates a pad around the base of the dick. So you'll often see these micro dicks seem as though they're sunken into the guy's body, because they're just so fat.

um…i guess get an erection?

or piss sitting down like a girl

still want to be a super-grower?

i like getting erections.

yeah I wouldn't want to have an enormous cock, I hear they're never really rock hard

I'm going to need a source for that

idk man if it was beneficial for humans we would've evolved it long ago I think

not if it's only slightly beneficial
we weren't even wearing underpants for most of our evolutionary history

Jesus Christ, who is making these polls?

How about polling for some actual fucking opinions?

that's a lot of dicks she's gonna have to suck

They do if they're around men they're trying to impress because they think that's how men talk/think. Their emulation always falls short.

as much as i agree arya should be dead, i think its book canon that hotah was a bitch. sort of a symbol of the degeneracy of dornish nobility same as the princes club foot or whatever.

wait, who fucked a dog? i dont remember that in the books.

your mom, from the looks of it

And what gave you that impression?

I'd be real surprised if that happened in the books, because it's what everyone expects and GRRM is obsessed with subverting expectations.

The show is fanfiction tier though, so that will probably be the ending D&D go with.

>That video game style opening music

Jeyne Poole, who was forced to pretend being Arya Stark, who had her role pretty much combined with Sansa in Season 5.

Hell fucking no. Hotah never, ever let his guard down and his POV made that very clear when we see him narrating that Nymeria's dress is very revealing, which is good to spot any knives she is carrying. Even he stays on guard when Doran gives his blessing to Tyene Sand, because he is afraid she might have poisoned him somehow. Areo Hotah in the show was a bitch.

when i said go fuck a dog I didn't mean sophie turner…

not just a bitch, but a useless one at that. book Areo never would've let a sand snek stand behind him where he can't see her.

>He thinks the fat autist who prides himself on how unpredictable his book series is will end it in exactly the way that everyone expects
His autism simply won't allow that.

I wouldn't even be surprised if there's no fight against the white walkers like this video says. 25 years of build up and no pay off would be just perfect.

what GRRM says has no relation to reality

I'll be surprised if the series doesn't end with a cliche good vs evil battle and Jon Targaryen ruling happily ever after

let me guess, this asshole majored in Buffy studies

But he thinks he's the American Tolkien.

In any case he will never finish the series anyway. It will be the worst most drawn out handjob no matter how it ends and it will end with a ruined orgasm in some form. He doesn't have shit on Tolkien.

To be honest

You know that part where the hound was chopping wood?

Then you heard a scream. I was really excited for abit

Remember all. those females in the camp? Remember how many of the were cute fucking young kids?

I was hoping the hound would run back and we would see a soldier or two raping a young girl. possibly giving her double penetration against her will. fucking hawt

but oh well. The show is run by SJWs so even if everyone wants to see naked kids and children learning of their sexuality

the shitty producers would never give in because feminism

it's more like a really long handjob that ends with you going limp without reaching climax

kill yourself dude

t. Euron BoltonEdge

didnt know Holla Forums was ran by faggots like you now

Holla Forums loves nude kids. deal with it

(in fact 90% of males want to fuck younger girls than they can legally say)

maisiefag pls

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/oven/

I put unpredictable in italics for a reason. It's predictable that he'll try to make it unpredictable.

There is no way he's actually going to end the story in the way it's been set up. It won't end with three heads of the dragon or Azor Ahai saving the day or anything that's been promised. It will end with an unsatisfactory ass pull, and GRRM will be sitting there thinking to himself, "Aren't I so clever?" and that's only in the unlikely event of him living long enough to finish it.

Of course he doesn't. Tolkien was interested in telling stories with strong themes and messages. GRRM is interested in "subverting tropes" and describing food. Mentioning them in the same sentence is embarrassing.

how would you end it?

so next week they're gonna seek out the Lord of Leamington Spa?

By crashing Westeros, with no survivors!

posting spoilers in dead thread

Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod -sent to the Riverlands to try and get help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, Mazin and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont.

Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl (Mormont) who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands. Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. McShane's character is killed, & several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Lem 1 on 1, and wins.

Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. She refuses to do this, Jaqen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos& reaches Riverrun. Nymeria and her pack show up at Riverrun

Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon & Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron . They steal a ship and head for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Asha also is a lesbian now.

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf about it, and they explain that they basically created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and , and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera are barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Loras & Margery die, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Qyburn kills Pycelle.

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen in the ensuing battle.

There will be a "Red Wedding-level event" at the end of the season that will change the landscape.

Sam goes and visits his family. Gilly is with him. They have a boat trip initially, then later Sam meets Maesters in citadel. Sams father hates Sam as he is a fat failure. We also meet Sam's mom, sister and handsome brother.

Mereen: Tyrion is trying to hold the city. The Sons of the Harpy attack more and more ferociously. There’s a Red Priestess that becomes Tyrion’s right hand and tries to get the city under control with him. The Three Graces make their appearance, with the Green Grace in the lead, holding the most importance. The Green Grace will be revealed as the Leader of The Sons of the Harpy. There’s a massive attack from The Sons of The Harpy in episode 10 who slaughter a big chunk of the free slaves who supported Dany. Khaleesi shows up at the eleventh hour with a Dothraki army who obliterate The Sons of the Harpy. Tyrion fully supports Kelly C and accepts her as queen, There’s no scene featuring Khaleesi leaving for Westeros.

The Boltons will be supported by the Karstarks. The rest of the Northern families (Mormonts , Reed, Hownwood, Cerwyn) will fight with Jon and the Wildlings. The two people flayed on crosses are: Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon. Ramsay kills Roose because he’s afraid that he’d be replaced as heir by Walda’s baby. Ramsay’s men find Stannis body in the woods, and Ramsay uses it to demoralize the Northern troops that oppose him. Jon, Sansa and Rickon will reunite in the battle. The Bolton troops massacre the Wildings, who are not disciplined enough to face them and are apparently the first to fall. It is suspected that Wun Wun dies too, but that has not been confirmed because since he’s CGI, very few people know his fate. Ramsay and Jon face up, but Ramsey escapes. However, Ramsey is later killed by a direwolf; this is based on the actor having been seen wearing makeup that showed him with a huge bite on his neck. The Bolton troops appear to be winning, but, in the middle of the battle, Littlefinger shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of Jon Snow. In the middle of the confusion, there’s another death: Rickon Stark. He doesn’t die in a combat scene. His death happens outside the battle. And petyr tries to take advantage of his death to push another heir to Winterfell - Sansa. Jon is resurrected by Mel in ep 2. resurrected Jon Snow convinces the wildlings to fight at his side against the Boltons. Jon's killers, Rickon, Osha, Ramsay, Roose, and Smalljon Umber all dead. Stark reunion between Jon & Sansa. The Wall will crack and fall. A lot of characters will converge around Sansa / WF in the end with even more coming in Season 7. There is also a reunion between Petyr & Sansa.

the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Arya or Sansa Stark, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon Stark, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, , Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Hodor, Osha, Lancel, Jaime Lannister, Edd, Entire Night's Watch, Thoros of Myr, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

Details-

All the sons of the harpy by Dany+dragons

All Dothraki who oppose Dany by fire, rest follow her [Dany has a nude scene]

Waif killed by Arya

Doran Martell, Areo Hotah by Sand snakes

Trystane by sand snakes

Kev & Pycelle by Varys/Qyburn birds - his agents

Alliser & Olly by Jon stark/snow

Lancel by Mountain on Cerseis orders

Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell - executed/killed in Kings Landing

Margery killed by Cersei

High sparrow dies in Kings Landing

Septa Unella killed by Mountain

Tommen killed by Tommen

Thoros killed by Hound

Mountain by Hound

Hound by Mountain

Elder brother killed by BWB

Three-eyed Raven, Hodor killed in the cave escape

Small Jon killed by Tormund

Karstark killed by Jon

Entire wildling army killed by Ramsay+army

Rickon shot dead in front of jon by Ramsay

Roose killed by Ramsay, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Walda killed by Ramsay

Ghost killed by Ramsay

Wun wun killed by Ramsay

Osha killed by Ramsay

Stannis corpse found, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Ramsay killed by wolf

with a helium tank

The Wall will crack and fall. The White Walkers will cross it. Dolorous Edd will die. As the WW make it through The Wall, the bodies from the Battle of Winterfell will raise.

time for new thread

new thread made

no

post link nigger

LINK for new thread

This post reads like bullshit, why are the sons of the harpy attacking more frequently when tyrion struck a deal with the masters? Why would the sons of the harpy attack in open combat to get slaughtered by the dothraki? Their whole strenght is the guerilla tactics.

So that Dany can end ep10 with a speech after she defeats the evil slavers.

You know it is going to happen.

Because they're desperate without the outside help.

gay. what a waste of a potentially deep character