HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-film-marathon-winner-850715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why knocked off Battleborn over Overwatch?

wtf is that real?

shit looks like fanfic

LUKE-AS
I AM
DISAPPOINTED

She looks like she has to hold in a big poop

that robot is voiced by Alan Tudyk, so his dialogue is probably all "le quirky" joss whedon shit

hey now, he did a good job voicing that main character robot in I-robot.

Why the fuck is Donnie Yen in there?
He's huge on the asian market, he has no place in a star wars movie doing asian staff combat. What is he holding a crossbow? Isn't his hero blind or sth ?

The robot looks kind of cool.

nice dubs g.w.bush

Exactly, because he's popular on the Asian marker he has to be made popular on the western market as well. Didn't you know that non-white people only exist to show that white people are progressive by including them in their works?

This

My sides

anyone else fail like five times in kotor to unlock the real power of the driod before finally getting it right?

No one fucking cares about rebel niggers reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can't have the goyim children look up and like the ebil stormtroopers who genocided the six trillion Jawas.

Where were you when Star Wars crashed with no survivors?

To enrich the white girl.

stop being a homophobe user

Its telling that the only good white characters are a strong independent woman and a cameo by Han Solo, likely with his black wife. The antagonists are Aryan monsters.

I dig the look of the droid. Everything else looks like a bad cosplay photoshoot.

does that mean he's circumcised?

that retarded mongolian cheap ironman armor looks shittier than some of the stuff on syfy

I never would have thought I'd be so uninterested in watching a new Star Wars film back in the Lucas era. All it took was JJ's TFA and pozzing the series by pandering to anti-white SJWs. I won't even pirate this crap, might just replay Dark Forces instead since we all know that it was Katarn that stole the plans.

there hasn't been a single movie with legitimately good body language in over a decade. everyone in Hollywood has terrible posture now.

COME ON, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

So her weapon is firing while her finger is not even on the trigger? While everyone else lacks some trigger discipline.

Doesn't look like any one in this movie wants to be there.

The robots expression mirrors my own when I look at this shit.

All they needed was a movie of Darth Vader wrecking shit for two hours. It would fill Solomon's Temple with diamonds and jewels. They could get a gold-plated Torah.

GEORGE LUCAS
LUKE SKYWALKER
LUCAS = LUKE
I LITERALLY AM JUST REALIZING THIS NOW

She's using the force. She actually has secret jedi training in her past. It'll all be explained in the next one.

I hope they didnt butcher an actual Luger for this

Considering what they did to those Sturmgewehrs in the originals, I wouldn't be surprised.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a shitty bender ripoff

thats because its the droid from empire

there's no way this thing actually fires, right?

looks like it should; toggle lock has room to move, and the barrel is coming out of the AK op-rod housing instead of where the ak barrel is.

or maybe it shoots like WH40K rifles.

COMBI WEAPONS
OMBI
EAPONS

Destroy an artifact that could easily be over a century old, and may well have seen service in at least one of the largest wars mankind has ever fought, just to serve as a one-time prop in some spin-off film?
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind they did.

Any movies made by anti funs directions tend to include vicious finger fucking of trigger guards.

Pretty sure all the weapons in the originals were just props from other movies they re purposed into sci fi weapons.

I doubt any of it was actually real, stop sperging out.

I'm sure this will go over great in China.

Fuck Disney.

Well, TFA managed to cross 100 million and chinks hate niggers (supposedly, but maybe the have some Sweden-tier jungle fever on the dl).

It wouldn't surprise me if this does even better than Ep.7.

Yeah, but they all look like proper futuristic guns without having to butcher the weapons they're based on.

dubs confirm, re-affirm

Is there a single woman in history known for any battle heroics? Even Joan of Arc just held a flag as she sat back on a horse and she didn't actually fight.

I mean, this bitch in this poster looks like a teenage girl. They can't even find a woman with grit and gravitas? They have to hire a teeny-bopper looking bitch?

there was some ladychink that had like 10,000 vessels under her command
another woman pirate who pretended to be a man
maybe a woman who pretended to be a male so she could be an army doctor?
and maybe a woman in the revolutionary war who who was in artillery
unfortunately i dont remember any of the names.
those are the only ones i can think of and none of them are frontline combat roles.

why is he even blind? it has already been demonstrated that they have cybernetics, robotic eyes would not be out of the question

MINDFUCK INCOMING
IT'S PRINCESS LEI-ABECAUSE YOU WANT TO LAY HER
HAN SOLODOESN'T HAVE ANYONE EXCEPT FOR HIS HAND

Joan Arc was just a loli, no way she could even hold a sword. Artemisia I of Caria in ancient Persia was a female battle commander. In WW2 Soviet, all civilians were cannon fodders, so there were a bunch of female soldiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_warfare

but han had leia

Deborah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah

no shit that's called a character arc
he is literally the little Holla Forumstard that could

There was a MKX character modeled after her, her name was D'Vora and she manipulates bees to attack people.

Honestly I don't remember the rebels being this dirty in 456 right? Not talking skin color, but I'm talking clothes wise.

What the fuck is the point of that chink having a bow like side bars if it's a fucking gun.

I think you're right, their costumes look a lot cleaner than I remembered on GIS

There "heroism" of this is highly debatable, but there was a storied Soviet sniper broad that put down a shit load of men (from a safe distance).

For some reason all the more recent Star Wars shit decided that being clean is fascist, true freedom fighters get down and dirty and don't care how they look.

In SW:TOR the Empire base looks so clean you can eat off the fucking toilets, and everything is unrealistically symmetrical, yet the Republic base has fucking tents, tipped over trash bins, and gypsy-style bazaars. (Both are Space Stations, for reference)

You're such a fucking shitlord, it's 2016, being clean is oppressive and a symbol of the patriarchy. Don't be ashamed of what G-d has given you, be free.

this will never not be funny

You're confused. 4chan started the piss thing, not the freebleeding thing.

who knew that the first Star Wars movie to be remade would be one that never actually came out?

Can't these ultra high budget movies hire a single firearms expert? I see so many of these actors unable to handle a firearm properly.

Holy shit.

It's over before it even began
This movie is fucked

almost 50% of the movie will now be quips

You know, this and Suicide Squad's reshoot make me wonder just what the fuck goes through the people in charge's minds to simply discard half a movie midway through.

I don't even get why they're worried. It has the Star Wars brand name; it will make a billion dollars no matter what. Risk butchering the movie in order to appease a studio checklist? Kikeny is overthinking this.

Isn't this exactly what happened to Fantastic Four? Regardless of quality because none of us will obviously know what they shot… it wasn't to the (((studio's))) 'quality' so it is scrapped and reshot.

you know it's true

Apparently the original F4 cut was better, but it didn't really felt like a Fantastic Four movie so Fox wanted to reshot it.

They even used another actor for Doctor Doom.

I actually thought that movie was okay, right up until the point it became a Fantastic 4 movie.

so they can get someone else to effectively direct it without putting them in the credits when it inevitably tanks.

this
out of all the fucking things and time periods Whato pick from, but noooo Muhammad rebels
kek my phone corrected muh to Muhammad kek

Personal battle heroics? No. Not outside of myth and propaganda.

There have been a few historical examples of women fielding or funding armies, though. But even in those scant few cases it should be noted that these "women commanders" (who actually left the strategizing to men) either inherited the army, or indirectly funded it with inheritance money.

Other than that, a woman's role in an army has wisely been limited to auxiliary support at most. Hell, despite the destruction of our modern military by feminists and their cuck enablers, women basically still are. Pic related.

Leftists and nu-males (a tautology, I know) love to bring up the "heroic women super-snipers of glorious USSR". Never mind that the only source for these women's peerless combat prowess were the Soviets themselves.

And you can always trust the words of the Soviet Union, comrade. Feel the Bern!

trivia, Mission Impossible 3 originally had a different director that left the project and JJ took over.

Rumors say JJ is doing the Rogue One reshoots.

The original director of MI3 defended Josh Trank over the FF controversy.

i remember when the kikes wanted have the main character of gladiator to have a love interest forced in even though he already had a family

Well is clear they are in combat so "muh trigger discipline" can get fucked. You need to keep the finger there to shoot
her not having it is ebin

Anne Bonnie and Mary Read where actual blast women pirate. I would count the Vikings due to the pillage happening obligating all the women to be able to defend themself. Not suited for battle but at least know how to fight

HAH, so JJ gets to direct another Star Wars movie without having to take responsibility if it sucks. bet you the same exact thing will happen to episode 8.

lol jewiewood

Now I'm actually excited to see what kind of fucking trainwreck it's going to be.

Maybe for the future movies?
If they fuck up one just bad enough it could hurt the brand in the long run, leading to a few million less when the next movie comes around.

Or it just wasn't progressive enough yet. Who knows how the kikes think.

Then why didn't they just shoot it right to begin with?

The problem with these two women is that the only contemporary account–and the basis for all subsequent historians–is C. Johnson's A General History of the Pyrates. This work is notorious for embellishing its stories, valuing romanticism over veracity. This varies between editions, too, but even the best still played hard and loose with the facts.

Anne and Mary probably existed, but not even Johnson portrayed them as they are today: "badass proto-feminist she-pirates who didn't need no men". Anne was the typical hypergamous slut, who left her husband James Bonny for alpha bad boy Jack "Calico Jack" Rackham. She was his bottom bitch until Jack and her pregnant ass got caught by the English. Mary Read was a butch dyke; so butch that she supposedly managed to pass as a hairy, unkempt sailor for years (unlikely). Jack probably stuck his dick in her as well, because she was also pregnant when she was sentenced alongside him and Anne. Both women died in prison due to complications with childbirth.

Point is that, despite what SJW shit like Assassin's Creed tells you, these two women were never prominent or high-ranking pirates. The men that surrounded them weren't feminized nu-males; they were brutish criminals. They would never have regarded a woman as an equal–and, indeed, they never did. At best, these women were just the captain's bedwarmers. At worst, they were the ship's communal whores.

Ciswars: The Forced Memes

How… how desperate are they, if they needed to reshoot this much? I just don't understand their mindset. Why not get it right the first time?

Would it be better if the new films had better directors or are you just THAT butthurt that they threw in a few token minority characters that will most likley die as this film leads into a new hope?

It'll probably do okay, but the dirty secret is that while everybody saw episode VII, nobody really went nuts for it.

Enthusiasm for Rogue Prequel is pretty low. It's a story we didn't need or care about. Aside from the moviebob tier cuckblobs, they don't have any hype.

And if one Star Wars movie does badly, the whole system could collapse.

I guarantee that RLM will trash it to try to get back cred for being whores for episode VII

This movie is going to bomb for the same reason ghostbusters is. It's because it has shit writers and directors. (Well that and they gender swaped the ghostbusters)You complaining about a star wars film having all white villians when star wars has always had white vilians is stupid.

Pick one.

You mean the majority of the movers and shakers were all white including the main good and bad guys?

The problem isn't that there is a minority lead, the problem is they specifically went out of their way to make one to make a political point, and have gone on record to say this.
Hence the usage of the big bad white man as the enemy is more of a political thing this time around as well.
Hell the only female enemy is being bossed around by a white man, for all we know she'll have a change of heart too just like the only black storm trooper thus far.

The whole point behind this is they were trying to prove that casting minorities for the sake of it could make a good film.
The sad reality was the film was mediocre and the characters (race and genitals aside) were boring, and had confused motivations.

I went into the film with a blank slate and tried to wipe out all the drama from my mind.
Still blew chunks, and taking into account all the bullshit behind the scenes that led them to their casting and tone choices, sucked even more.

Suicide Squad's reshoots were done by the original director and seems it was just minor stuff to de-BvS it and make it more Marvel. Early buzz is positive.

Rogue One the original director has been sidelined and they'll be burning money trying to get it finished by release date with new directors/writers.

you're living in a bubble
people LOVED episode 7

People bought into the hype, but is anyone still singing it's praises that hard?

That's the answer: He's huge on the asian market, that's why he's in that movie. Disney wants to try to make a ton of money in Asia with this movie so they cast an asian superstar.

Hollywood studios don't care that much about the american audience now that they have access to countries like China and Brazil. I think Fast and Furious 7 was the #1 movie in Brazil for a few weeks. Transformers 5 made a ton of money in China.

You can expect a popular beige brazilian actor to be in the next Star Wars movie.

It's probably the early screenings. Most movies are tested before they're released with a sample of the targeted audience and if the reaction is negative or not enthusiastic enough then they make changes to the movie.

My guess is that the first version was too 'dry' and now they're adding 'humor' or something like that.

This. China is a much bigger market than the US. International markets overall are larger than just Western ones. China is the real reason big movies don't have blacks in them.

You mean a lot of people pretended to love it and said The Farce Awakens is a great movie to go along with the flow and not feel like an outcast. The praise TFA got was automatic, it wasn't authentic.

Do you mean every big movie that didnt come out of hollywood? I dont get what you are saying

well we'll just have to see what the box office returns are like for episode VIII, won't we?

You mean like the LOVED Episode 1?
Give it time and the hype will fall flat. Some more and when the majority ywon't wish you t hell for not liking it, you'll get their honest opinion.

Wasn't there a leaked Sony e-mail about that? Movies with a black lead don't do well on the Asian market or something like that.

/board

No it isn't. It's big but it's not as big as America.

Hollywood attempt to pander to them because, I think, China only have about 20 slots for foreign movies a year because of censorship. In theory what Hollywood aim to do is break even domestically and then make their profit overseas. Of course, with this new wave of shit what inevitably happens is they can't break even domestically so they need foreign box office to recoup their costs. By pandering to the Chinese they guarantee themselves greater returns.

great example. you remember how the critical failure of episode 1 led to the financial failure of episodes 2 and 3? me neither. people even believed that the third one wasn't a piece of shit!

You mean the same people who complained that Star Wars was just boring shit for kids after Episode II at the latest? The same people that all retroactively shit on the prequels and cite muh Plinkett for years on end? The prequels might have taken years for people to realize how bad they were but people are getting sick of Disney Wars almost immediately. I remember all the shilling and aggressive marketing for VII and the new Battlefront (ie. what was one of the best selling Star Wars game of its time) then when they finally came out, even normalfags couldn't pretend it wasn't garbage, especially Battlefront. Now all I've seen since then is the Rogue One teaser, VII on DVD (granted no need to parade it around if everyone already saw it), and in the last 2 months they finally get around to releasing DLC for the Battlefront game people probably already traded in for XCOM 2 preorders or some shit. Then we hear about the reshoots and everyone can clearly see how fucktarded Disney is with the handling of Star Wars given the damage control on Entertainment Weekly.

Also, Episode III and Tartakovsky's Clone Wars are the only part of the prequels that really matter

But Ep 1 had great worldbuilding and revolutionary albeit not looking very good and consistent CGI.

Jessica lynch is pretty badass.

If people LOVED it, they would have gone back to see it multiple times like is customary for Star Wars.

People went to see it and walked out telling themselves it was okay. It was a curiousity: the first Star Wars film in a decade, and without George Lucas. It got people to come and gawk at the mix of nostalgia and difference, but once they saw it, they weren't blown away.

VIII will probably be met largely with indifference, although they will pimp up LUKE SKYWALKER as a way to get people in the seats.

yeah and they did
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-film-marathon-winner-850715
I don't have any statistics for how many people did vs other movies though

This looks like some low budget, made for Sy-Fy movie.

That's a she?

And never will you see another alien main character (or just plentiful alien redshirts) among the rebels.

The CGI still holds up fairly well.

WHERE IS MADS?

Maybe it's a remaster thing

How the nigger shit is this a source for people going back and watching 7 agian and agian? It's one autistic kid who did it to win a contest

Did they even remaster TPM?

eh

she?

For a film from 1999 I think it's pretty good. It's not much worse than current CGI honestly.

It's okay, I guess.

pic unrelated

Not the dying one?

For HD, surely