Hyped as fuck

now I gotta wait till next friday because of my job.

remember to never get married bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=maqhtai\&la=greek&can=maqhtai\0&prior=e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did you marry a cunt? why not marry a woman instead?

Yeah…..

no thanks

you should be thankful that she even let you out of the cuckshed.

if you marry a woman just so you can fuck her whenever you want, enjoy your alimony.

are you being ironic or post-ironic? because the best sex is premarital sex

does emilia clarke at least get her tits out for this one

they're all cunts

no, it's a shitty rom com.

Just kill yourself, you are pathetic.

stop using words you don't understand

again you don't know what that means

you're making an ass of yourself

Fornication is a mortal sin.

DUDE WE NEED IDS LMAO

god is very forgiving.

Not if you don't repent.

takes like 5 seconds to do on your deathbed. so as long as i dont die on the scene and make it to a hospital, me and the man upstairs are straight.

That's a very risky strategy, my friend.

statistically it isnt and is the best of both worlds.

If you enter a long-term relationship with a chick of any kind, you'll only fuck when and how she wants, and she will wield that fact as a weapon to get her way in every other facet of life together she can get away with. And that's if she doesn't assassinate your character by whining to her friends or on Twitter about how you keep trying to "exploit and coerce her for sex".

Like, I'm not even a MGTOW robot, I just have enough common sense to know that purely physical relationship goals are something that should never be a factor when considering making a formal commitment, and that being overt about what a horndog you are is a one way ticket to being tried by public opinion as a sex offender in today's social climate.

You want a girl that's down to fuck on your rules and schedule? Pick up a one night stand at a bar, or better yet, hire a whore.

Not that guy but OP being a faggot that lets his wife control him wouldn't be suprised if he agreed to an open relationship so is wife could get some of that black cock on the side so yes cuckold is a fair label.

Well…
As long as you do it safely.

to live life in fear of death is not living at all.

lol read the old testament sometime we're all fucked

Jesus has got your back brother.

jesus WAS jewish

Something doesn't add up here

fuck you asshole, not all Jews are merchants

Damn that jew goes fast

no thanks im not jewish, nor am i a baptist.

so you're Hamitic?

baptist as in the protestant denomination. baptists are autistic about hell and are kinda nihilistic.

baptists aren't really that autistic, they just don't like to drink in public

although a lot of southern baptists are completely nuts I'll admit

top kek, whats the point?

more to the point why would a society where women are treated as property even HAVE this concept of rape?

those would be the ones to which i am referring. since were talking about christianity, did you know that the greek word for angel (Ἄγγελος) just means messenger and that that the latin word for disciples (discipuli) meant students?

child rearing.

all that talmudic shit has always seemed kind of pointless to me. it's really obvious that the bible is a REALLY imperfect document and we don't know it's original history. that aside 1) i'm pretty sure angels are supernatural entities from context in the bible (but correct me if I'm wrong) 2) nobody takes disciple to mean anything OTHER than student, really

Follower is a common interperitation of disciple.

what is a student if not a follower, really?

i did not mean to imply that angels were not heavenly creatures, paul's description is pretty crazy, i just thought that the nomenclature was neat and how different the meaning of these terms are today ie "shes beautiful; a figure of angelic porportions"

fine, in greek its μαθητής which means student perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=maqhtai\&la=greek&can=maqhtai\0&prior=e

yeah the evolution of that term is pretty interesting, and I did not know about it before

I'd watch it if it was called 'Me For You'. Bane edit please?

if its good enough for Justinian, its good enough for me

ITT signalling memetics

Enjoy your alimony you fucking cuck

you failed her shit test. enjoy your divorce.

In 9 months time you'll have a black baby

If you hate her so much, why did you marry her? Why are you still married to her?

protip: if you think she would never cheat on you, that's just because she's good at playing it close to the vest

Protip: If your girl cheats on you, you're a faggot and deserved it.

guess you'd better start practicing sucking cock

Jealousy doesn't suit you, user.

Isn't it JUST obvious?

ignore mtgow

not all women will cheat on you, not all women crave a big black cock and most women dont even like sex, but see it as a gift to a lover. these are facts that married men have known for millenia.

what women do want is for you to pretend to listen to her, occasionally actually listening. they want you to pretend to love her, occasionally actually having a feeling of love for her now and again

these faggots are so far away from the love of a good woman through their own mistakes they assume the world is broken rather than them

Oh man, sex after marriage is only for having kids. You're not this ignorant right?

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Eddie Murphy doesn't even know women don't have dicks

You must have one strong wife.

One could perhaps even suggest that his wife is a big guy

One night stands are usually subpar, risky, and you need to wear a condom. Nothing beats love-sex without condom and with a girl who knows what you like and how you like it. However, finding decent human being who likes you and with sex drive similar to yours takes time.