/got/ general

#LIVE THREAD No.2
Robin subedition

this show is so fucking boring

Previous thread →

five minutes
#GETHYPE

Reminder that all the Tyrells will die. Yara and Euron dies as well.

Thank you

toplel

Can't wait for the hound to finally reveal his gentle soul to us all.

Olenna wasn't on the death list actually.

IT'S A MAISIE SCENE

Are we actually going to see Lady Stoneheart?

OH LOOK IT'S THE R'HLLOR MUSIC

No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

urine greyjoy is gonna make the iron islands great again

THEY KILLED MAISIE

yes

thank god

Why don't they just build giant nets for the dragons?

He's gonna build a sea wall out of dykes.

NO NO NO NO

not dead enough

Phew, she's gonna live. Why do you do this to me D&D?

So was that Arya's "death" from the spoilers?

she better fucking die right quick

please die

STARKS NEVER DIE

No such thing as death for plot armored characters only the illusion of it. She dies just like Jon Snow died.

what?

"Ughh. Yuhugh. Ughugh. Hngh"
What did she mean by this?

LOL WE CAN'T SPEND MONEY AND SHOW ALL THOSE PEOPLE GET SLAUGHTERED

so is this a holy war now?

They've gone too far this time, you simply don't do this

just like daney was about to get raped by horse fuckers but didnt

nothing happened. shit episode

Fucking DnD can't decide if the Brotherhood are good guys or not.

GOD DAMINT IT WAS A FILLER EPISODE

I'm not watching, can someone confirm that the Waifu killed Quasimodo?

filler fucking season more like

What the fuck, that episode was barely 50 minutes.
They're really running out of shit to do, huh?

Look, it's a water Maisie!

It was only a test

[Potatoface Noises]

Aww man, they killed off Septon bro.

I liked that guy

a new loli from the North and a dead MAISIE

what an ep

Sandor doesn't give a shit about the Seven. If anything, he will give less of a shit because he saw where Ian McShane's philosophy led him and his people.

She looks just fine there other than her chewed gum drop face

No it's more like The Hound goes on a one man genocide crusade.

BRING ME SUM FUCKING SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

No, she just injured Quasimodo. Looks like Quasi gonna get her revenge next episode

Nah

That's not how it works

Pretty sure McShane's scenes were shot in one day

Now she's sad, good job.

RIP.

They could kill off Arya, but his death is sadder.

D&D brings in great actors, but they have no idea how to use them.

..So aren't the faceless men supposed to be like, really good at killing? I mean we're introduced to them when Jaqen kills three dudes with ridiculous skills. Ever since then they've fucked up a lot. Arya was acting as one of them when she failed to kill the actor and when she killed "Too Old" instead of the right target. Now we see the waif didn't make sure Arya was dead. Was Jaqen the only competent faceless man or what? Also, are he and the waif the only ones?

They were exposed as opportunists and assholes in general in S4

Little Waifu dies next episode

You are thinking too logically, this is D&D you are talking about. Nothing has to make any sense.

Is a character religious?

If so, are they a cuck?

If yes, they are good.

If no, They are evil.

That was seriously a load of shit.
Why the fuck did they have to kill the Septon off at the end? Just to "motivate" the Hound? They have him make that whole nonviolence speech and then immediately shove it in his face how wrong he is?
Why is this show so fucking grim compared to the books?

Is that what Maisie-cucks call character assassination for political reasons? D & D hate the masses, anyone who isn't rich, Jewish, or famous is scum in their eyes.

This is what happens when you have two rich-kids adapt a series of novels written by a poor ugly kid from New Jersey. They just don't get it.

because dnd are as talented as grrm is, and the only way they can create tension and drama is to have people slaughtered

nevermind a character make a decision based off their own feelings and experiences rather than people getting murdered

Good Goy

meme: the post

They even wasted the opportunity to make him deliver his famous speech

Of course, we're on Holla Forums

Everything he said is meme, and he posted Hitler earlier →
Poor effort

the broken man could refer to either theon or sandor

I forgot they enjoy Maisieparties too much and thought they were being for real for a minute

Shut the fuck up, retard. You know damn well that's got nothing to do with what I said.

D&D pulled this off like a dozen times already but they still get me, haha.

It was a ruse for bookfriends, obviously.

Arya was in early stages of training, I think the waif is still in training as well but could be wrong on that.

Maisiefag get out.

too short, but still beautiful

So, faith militant getting BTFO next episode or what?

Here is torrent
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ABD8648A40CEDCE2DF36F8F83D6996B6BBF32042&dn=game+of+thrones+s06e07+hdtv+x264+killers+mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

hey, language!! there's children present

Titile refering to something else than the obvious is their trademark.

It was horrible ;_;

So Sansa will ask help form CIA

Who else?

personally, i probably wouldn't take a tour of scenic Braavos if i were targeted by assassins wanting to fork my ass.

Good night /got/ friends

best part of the episode was al swearengen

of course it was retarded because her entire fucking story arc is retarded

I hope she dies so they can stop wasting 10 minutes an episode on this garbage

Please let this be true. Does anyone have the spoiler list?

That entire scene was pure cringe. Besides, silly kikes, women don't fuck. Women get fucked.

Why is she wearing a dress in that pic? Immersion fucking ruined.

Looks like it. Call in Revenge of Mountain

They're fucked

too pretty to be yara

People do go into it though, like that guy that went there for assisted suicide a couple season ago. They just are only allowed access through one entrance and to part of a building. Similar to how visitors aren't allowed full access to a convent or most temples. Also most of them are probably running around the world killing people, don't really need more than one full trained faceless at a time to run the place.

That's where it came from. Leaked spoiler has it that Euron kills Yara, then Theon kills Euron. I guess Theon and Dany will return to Westoros together next season.

nice malware, hbo

Is Cersei fucking him?

I hope this is bullshit but the leak has been pretty reliable so far.

I hope Arya dies after all, she got stabbed twice or something in the stomach. But agan Ser Gregor Clegane survived and he dindu nuffin, now he was just chopping wood n shit. All of his friends killed, so now he is going with a vengeance. Like a bad mothercucker.

Also is it just me but they are kinda fast cutting on the Jon Snow side of things?

>Strong Belwas
What is it with her and eunuchs.

horizontal slice across the belly followed by repeated stabs

she shouldn't be able to walk honestly.

nah, these minor houses are like next door neighbors.

Well she is barren.

Ser Gregor Clegane?????

A bit. I mean there are shitloads of small Northern houses. The North is literally the same size as the entire rest of the Seven Kingdoms. They can't show them talking to every house. They're just giving you the impression of what's going on.

someone post spoilers pls

JUST

Is Winds of Winter going to come out this decade?

What is the effect they're doing on hanged people this season? I get that people's eyes bug out when they hang, but the effect looks really bad.

the hound survived
theon back
arya stabbed but wont die

you mean sandor clegane, gregor " the mountain" clegane is dead. killed in combat by oberyn martell and brought back to life as Robert Strong. i mean, i know how easy it is to make that mistake.

Are you joking? I mean it's 2016, come on.

He will die before its release and the incomplete version will be released by someone who collected his works

There will be no material from the other books released
D&D abhorration will become canon after all

I'll spot her that due to creepy death cult training

If she dies now it would be the shittiest story in history. Shittier than Force Awakens or the new Ghostbusters.

She has to die doing something, like stabbing cersei in the dick or detonating a bomb and blowing up a dragon or merging with the Helios AI.

Something more "than she washed bodies for two seasons and then got stabbed in the stomach like Doran and Roose."

the only good thing starks do best is dying. 'cept for arya and jon, they cant do anything right.

SWEDGIN

he only wanted to chop wood and do other things in peace. But the brotherhood came and killed his friend or something.
He is pissed off, and now he wants to kill that brotherhood. Don't you remember he fell of a fucking mountain or something.

But I hope that Arya dies, I mean people have died of less in this show.

I don't care, nothing is really happening. If she dies some people will get a hissyfit and it will be glorious.

My hope is Theon has a prosthetic cock made of iron commissioned.

Rises again harder and stronger after all.

so now that the bwb is pillaging the countryside, is it possible we'll see lsh after all?

I forget the names in that show tbh fam its so many at this point. Plus it does not help that you can't take much of it seriously. Its just edge for being edge.

I thought that when I saw the hanging corpse. That's something she'd do if she had some reason to hate Swearegen.

if she dies, her whole story arc is completely pointless.

red priestess will give him magic fire demon dick.

they were really milking that hanged man effect this season.

There's only one book that's supposed to come out after.

No, in the show he's still just Gregor. He's been referred to by name by Pycelle.

JUST

shane is one cool cat

Finally something happens in that story arch also you shall do whatever the cult does. She got like 2 chances when she did not learn from the first mistake. How can she be reliable?

I want to see Pycelle don his Imperial armor and pilot an AT-AT in a trial by combat.

NEEDLE

WHAT IS DYKE MAY NEVER DIE

quoting the GoT Wiki

That's a nice spoiler unless it's a trap

Robb wasn't a POV character.

In the TV series they didn't do the "robert strong" bullshit, everybody knows he is Gregor Clegane

never forget

How's that even supposed to work? Is Yara a pre-op tranny?

Sleep tight sweet doge

What the fuck happened to him?

at least robs death had consequences. the war was effectively finished, the stark army decimated. boltons became warden of the north and the lanisters completely unchallenged.

if arya were to die, it wouldn't have effected the overall story in any impactful way.

We're not talking about GRRM books, we're talking about the D&D series. Learn to read

He got away. Good for him. Let him go back to blacksmithing far away from the war.

The thing is, in the shows he's referred as Gregor Clegane, not "Robert Strong"

I don't care, the show is inherently dumber and simpler than the books.

Then why are you bitching? Because there is chance that Arya gets killed and that could not happen on the books?

She's not going to die here, if she was going to die she wouldn't have limped off from these severe injuries, she would have just died from them. She might die from something else later but it won't be from these runins with the waif.

if i were him id chill far away from the war.

What? No, I hope she dies. I'm just pointing out that Robb served his purpose as a character. He had an arc and it came to an end. Arya's is clearly unfinished.

Just a prank, brah!

What if Gendry is the one that helps out Arya next episode?

damn, i was sure they referred to him as Robert Strong.

Like your posts. Know you know how very well how we feel any single time you sperg

til she bleeds out next ep m8

She's going to be fine.

I was, too, but… nope, they just never call him anything.

What said. Robb actions and death made an impact. A character not doing anything for 2 seasons and then dying? It's possible, but it's bad story telling.

Although that's pretty much what they did to Stannis since his battle at King's Landing, so who knows.

Watch "oathbreaker" where Pycelle is bitching to Kevan, Mace and Lady Olenna about Qyburn experiments and he explicitly talks about what "they do to Gregor Clegane"

They just don't care.

Personally I don't think Arya gets killed. At this point she is the Daryl Dixon of Game of Thrones, she's safe.

Why would he move to Braavos?

Nope, they don't. That's why we have "Brother Ray" instead of Septon Meribald

Pycelle called him Gregor Clegane.

Fuck off, I meant in the scene I was thinking of.

That's Cersei as much as it pains me, normalfags just love her.

you know, i'm pretty sure they did that so dummies wouldn't confuse robert strong with robert baratheon.

Wouldn't be the first time they changed a name because it was too close to another.

see

Apart from being funny, here it is where Pycelle calls him Gregor Clegane

That's why Asha is called Yara

Scroll up, dipshit.

Are you excited to see whiny bitch Lancel to be BTFO by Gregor Clegane?

You scroll up, dipshit

Most of the people in the city probably either watched or heard that the Mountain smashed Oberyn's skull. He's a genuinely intimidating warrior. On top of that, he's under protection of the Lannisters. Considering that, although some people might be concerned for their safety or think of him as an abomination like Pycelle, there isn't much you CAN do about it that doesn't get you killed. Seems smarter just to stay away from him.

It'd be much worse than Stannis though. Stannis behaved more or less plausibly except for burning Shireen. Him coming to a tragic end fighting for a lost cause makes sense for his character, and it's entirely consistent with how he's been portrayed in the show. Arya has had no impact whatsoever except for her perspective. If she dies right now then it will retroactively make her entire story pointless. Everything we've seen of her has been entirely self-contained since Ned died. If Arya died right now, then you could cut her from the show entirely and it would change what exactly?

i always assumed that to the public, zombie greg was robert stong, and only the people in the capitol really knew the ghastly truth.
i guess i half remembered it and tried to write a better story in my head.

Who would viewers have confused Asha with?

Osha

Still mad over her death scene.

oshas prettier tho.

The woman who disappeared for three seasons and showed back up for 2 minutes just to die.

sounds about right
on the other hand

Nope, Cersei is "love to hate" character, instead of Arya "le underdog ninja angsty warrior", that's why Arya is Daryl Dixon

Who isn't prettier than Yara?

Yes, D&D are that stupid

I meant to say Daenerys. No idea why I had that brainfart.

I'd argue that the audience is that stupid.

Showfags seriously don't remember 90% of the character's names and have to be reminded as often as possible.
You'd be amazed at how many people think Dany's name is Stormborn Khaleesi.

Daenerys is Rick Grimes

Not if we're talking popularity levels.

Neither is pretty. Osha would be a good lay and Asha/Yara would probably be a bro-tier wingman though.

That's a fucking cool name if you ask me. Still you're right.

its true, i d fuck the hell out of olenna tyrell before yara, but then again, i have very low standards.

Still, you get my point. Arya is not going to be killed.

Take that back.

Come one everyone knows her name is Kelly C.

That granny is based. I'll hit it but before I put her Melisandre collar on her neck to rejuvenate her.

Or shit Sarah Connor. The possibilities are infinite

She's not pretty. Pretty isn't everything though.

Man, this show is great.
A little fucking girl gets gut slashed, stabbed twice, able to fall in water, swim, walk fine, well drenched and still having a facial expression.

Also, great fucking assassination attempt, that and what kinda ass guild doesn't poison their tips. GG you fucking hacks

This is my GoT waifu. Pls don't bully.

kek faith will win

the muslim chick? top kek

She'd look better than most of the cast if they tried, they just intentionally make her look worse by keeping her hair unkempt and using little makeup.

~* FWOOP *~

I'm most disappointed by how retarded Arya was. She fucking knows they've got a ton of faces and can appear as anyone. How fucking stupid do you have to be to stand out in the open like that?

Yeah, waif is incompetent since she forgot to poison the blade (rookie error) but Arya is a true dumbfuck.

I said no bully!

What's her name, Holla Forums?

Holy Shit

looks better in the show tbh fam

the punishing nun? that's a kink i can get behind.

More like she wants Arya to not be dead so she can painfully finish her slowly. She wasn't hoping to see Arya's corpse float to the surface after she jumped, she was hoping she'd get away and there would be a little chase. I mean she easily could have kept stabbing her, but she just wanted to give her a wound that would weaken her, hurt like a bitch, and maker her easier to track. Gut wounds take a long fucking time to kill you, and back in medieval times there was nothing you could do to stop an infection from killing you.

She looks generic as fuck in that pic.

never really fully understood why she didnt like arya in the first place. the waif just comes off as someone trying to prove something.

well played D&D

Of course, Lancel's death will mean the faith demanding Sandor to be their champion in Cersei's trial by combat.

I wouldn't even have minded if the entire scene wasn't pure cringe.

the dyke and gay shit is so forced it's pathetic

the faith think that lancel, that little shitdick edgelord who carved stupid into his forehead is going to take on that golden gorilla?

u wot m8!?

I hope the "spoilers" are right and Euron kills her

Jaqen took a liking to Arya. It's just insecurity over not being the teacher's pet.

u fukcing wot m8

As far we know, Lancel is the only one inside the faith who was a knight. Even within the new faith Kingsguard there are no notable knights.

Who more else could be the Faith's champion excluding Sandor?

seems pretty petty for a trained assassin all this so she can impress spoony in a robe.

It's funny because I rewatched The Wire a while ago, and it was just as shoe-horned back then too.

see

Pretty much everyone looks worse in the show. Pic related is Unella.

ftfy

well shit, you got me there :)

makeup on the woman's face =/= the woman
the real test is how they look without makeup

The resemblance is truly uncanny.

So Jaqen is a more competent Dr. Insano?

wants to chain arya to a column and love her his way.

Honestly I don't think GoT can be all that surprising anymore. It's a too long series so at this point so you know they can't just make a bunch of new people the primary viewpoint characters. Even though supposedly shit's about to get down at the end of this season the culling is pretty much expected. Arya can't die, there's too much invested in her for her to just die. Dany is pretty much immortal until she reaches westeros… Could this show shock anyone at this point even if it tried the hardest?

The only real question mark is the last big reveal that D&D has in store and how they're going to tie it all up.

dickless beta pls go

His content went to complete shit after his gf dumped him. Can he be a junior member of the JUST league?

because he is wanted in Kingslanding for all he knows, so it would make sense he moved to Braavos.

No, let her die off already, she has been stabbed does she need to suffer? Nope.

Also she is disloyal bitch that can't even follow a command, poor Ned Stark if he would have known that his daughter could not follow a simple command he would have rolled in his gravetomb but now that is destroyed, so his bones are rolling maybe his decapitated head also.

if she dies, would she warg into nymeria and live on that way?

Nymeria is in Westeros. Do Starks have intercontinental ballistic warging powers now?

maybe, didnt they say they have some kind of connection to their wolves?

Arya does.

got that wolf wifi

Well Bran can warg across time, and we can't have a boy be better at something than a girl. I mean come on, it's the current year.

He's already on the JUST league.

Also go post that on the Channel Autism Thread

I saw an interesting theory about where the Lannister-faith militant plot might be headed.

What if, in her desire to get revenge against her enemies, Cersei's plan inadvertently leads to the Mountain killing Tommen while he tries to defend the faith? It would fulfill Maggy the Frog's prophecy that Cersei would outlive her children.

This would mean that Cersei is fated to be strangled to death by either Tyrion or Jaime
If Jaime found out her plan led to his son's death, he'd have a motive for killing her.

are you implying that this series is making changes to push some sort of neo liberal agenda about challenging authority structures, patriarchal society and gender / class / self identity so they can indoctrinate viewers into their self righteous California brand of progressivism?

i think thats a bit of a stretch, sir

You can bet your ass that D&D are a bunch of huge shitlibs and that this colours their understanding of characters and influences their directing choices.

I think it's just (((pure coincidence))).

Another theory says that Jaime will kill Cersei for the same reason he killed Aerys II, the impeding destruction of King's Landing by a Wildfire explosion.

After Tommen's death maybe Cersei lost her marbles and she discover that Aerys' wildfire is still there and she's gonna destroy the city with it, and Jaime's last resort is to kill her.

Take into account Bran's vision of a wildfire explosion.

Daily reminder that Sansa is Trash. The character and the actress. The actress especially though. Just fuckin look at her. She isn't lewd in a cute sexy way. She is just fucking trashy and I bet she smells bad and is sticky to the touch. On the upside we will most likely get to see her pussy in a few years when some nudes get "leaked".

p o t t e r y

But then those nudes will be shit. Just like the recent nudes of Lindsay Loahn

all i saw in that post was the words, "sansa", "trash" and "leaked" and got aroused.

/thread

She still looks decent here. This is like the breaking point for her. After the very moment in that pic she turned into trash.

JUST

it's just the shitty make up and hairstyle

maybe a little bit of weight gain but whatever, who's doesn't like thicc.

Oh shit guys, I think aliens are trying to make first contact!

/thread

What are you a nigger?

Or the prophecy is bullshit and she dies from getting a hot poker shoved deep up her ass by Unella.

why am I watching this trash again

Looks like Emilia rubbed off on her

What are you a virgin?

>He doesn't like thick girls
You must be a fag.

why live

Yes because they want Cersei to be found innocent. And because the showrunners had the actors for the Cleganes fight for funsies.

thread theme

I have never been more ok with anything in my entire life.

The only "think" parts on a woman should be ass, breasts and sometimes thighs.

Stop being delusional.

i'd like to wrap her double chins around my cock tbh

I wouldn't expect Tommen to be the faith's champion. The theory would have Tommen killed somewhere else, like in whatever room the conflict takes place.

Book Jaime doesn't give a shit about his kids tho.

What are you talking about? Shit happens and fast. Arya plot finally going somewhere, Hound is back, Jamie does stuff, Jon 'midget' Snow and Sansa are about to attack now, Yara is a spaghetti spilling cunt and bullies her dickless brother, King's Landing is heating up…

what does jaime do? punch an npc?
arya gets stabbed and we're supposed to be in suspense? You really think they're gonna off her?
Hound is back, that's revealed in the first 10 seconds and his character arc is literally nothing
that's what I'm talking about, everything's about to happen, nothing actually happens

I want to link her sweaty and greasy armpits, bet they taste like heaven.

put it like this: I'd rather fuck her while she squeals like a pig than Ned Beatty

Thanks autocorrect.

Meaning she's mortally wounded…
And chops wood the whole episode.
He stands next to some Freys and looks badass, then stands next to Blackfish and looks like a fag.
No, they're canvassing for campaign contributions for their run for Winterfell.
wow how eventful
All that happened was Margery revealed what everyone knew and queen of bantz told Cersei she got rekt.

Revs up the siege, talks to Mr Blackfish. It would have been very cheap if he just took the place instantly.
No but she did book passage to Westeros.
Nonsense.

*Sigh* Oh, right, this is why I don't come to these threads anymore. Attention whoring faggots always spoiling everything. Newsflash, dickheads, if I wanted fucking got spoilers i'd look them up. I just want to discuss the show without you pathetic shits ruining it.

Now she just needs to survive the trip with a nasty gut wound. :^)

Sansa probably wrote to CIA.

That was this episode. Now it's over except for the CIA reinforcements.

THANKS, DND!

Didn't Davos go "u wot m8?" Or sumfin this episode tho? When he was going to break up the infighting.

Why is this? Is it a bad script or is it fake brits who don't know better?

we're supposed to believe that the hound is ready to lead a life of peace. however, one of the first things he said in the episode is hate kept him alive. ian mcshane's shit-eating grin didn't convince him for a second, and we the audience weren't convinced for a second that he'd stick around. it was complete filler.
like I said, something's about to happen!: the show

No worries, she's got plot armour that will keep her alive until she arrives.

i hear there's going to be dragons soon!

No, that happened.

To be fair, a siege is Nothing's About to Happen!: The Event

also

Hm… what if the waif didn't want to kill her, just make her barren?

I hope maisie dies

Terrible episode.

you mean arya?

both of them so it could take maisiefag posters along with it.

No, I hope maize dies.

All this killing and reviving of characters makes emotional investment on them useless. There's no shock value anymore.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

DND
N
D

GRRM
R
R
M

honestly I'd be shocked if they actually killed Arya
shocked and aroused

that's what I'm waiting for tbh fam since in the preview it looks like she is escaping someone most likely the same chick or another faceless man since now its more magic time.

Also are there going to be some sort of thing with the black fish or whatever? So they can go to war.

she definitely has a massive infection in her gut wounds after diving into such a DESIGNATED river

don't hold your breath, D&D have gone full circle from complete contempt for their audience to fanservice-to-completion and Arya is a Fan Favorite

Bullshit. None of the sneks have shown their neatly trimmed pubes yet.

By dick needs a bit more than some lovely tits to reach completion.

it might be amazing Maisiefags might stop shitposting since the butthurt would be enormous, so huge in fact that several fire departments might come because the butthurt is out of control so it needs water to cool it down. Unlike Canada where they don't fight the fire.

game of thrones fans are mostly feminists dude
they wouldn't approve of that kind of eye-rape tbh

maybe he'll be the next guy on the suicide hotline list

OPTIONS:
Jaime: Meets him already next episode. Unless she's going to meet him AS a foe in episode 10 after he's soured to her in episode 8
Lady Stoneheart: actually a possibility, though GRRM said she was cut
The Hound: Not her friend, was always her foe.
Can't be any of the Brotherhood. Won't be anyone from season 5, as she was stuck in the North.
Season 3 she was with Jaime and Cat
Arya: Possible, but Arya was her foe from the get-go

Anyone else it could be? Her on-screen time has been with Stannis, Roose Bolton, Locke, Podrick, Margaery Tyrell, Olenna, Tormund (the NW) and Petyr Baelish.

None of the above are likely.

We already know she meets Jaime next episode. She's going to get Blackfish to take the Tullys north for the war. This puts her at odds with Jaime who wants to buttrape them.

Blackfish was never her friend.

What I'm saying is that what you're describing is happening NEXT episode, not in Episode 10 where that synopsis comes from.

I reiterate that Arya is GoT's Daryl Dixon. Unfortunately she's not going to die.

Oh. Maybe it's Pod or Sansa.

new

Pod would presumably be with her the whole time.

Sansa would have to teleport from the North to the Riverlands right after a battle for no reason, as the Battle of the Bastards is in episode 9.

holy shit she's like a retarded fred savage

Par for the course this season fam

they were opportunists, yes, but they were not downright evil and i liked that. they were the asshole robinhoods of got.

in the last episode, the brotherhood was said to have been rallying commoners against the boltons. now, theyre killing them off because they worship different gods? fuck dnd.

Yeah but the red god has lots of zealot followers. In the books Stoneheart took over and made the BwB into monsters. Something similar could have happened in the show.

I think that H'gar is letting Waifu try and kill Arya as a test for both. If Waifu succeeds she shows she's worthy of being trained. If not, well…

Remember what she said to H'gar? "You promised me!" You. Me. A man is a man, not a you. A waifu isn't a me. She's a waifu. Waifu unwittingly fucked up and if Arya manages to kill her the Faceless Man will see this as Arya completing her training and will let her go without killing her.

I agree, but Arya definitely fucked up as well. I think a man is just letting the shitty incompetent students kill each other since that's easier. He can pick off whomever is left.

lol

heh

bye