Zootopia

So, how was this, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0&index=7&list=PL4PxpxvB6U2dZKVptYNYCnBshe-EHWmXX
vimeo.com/100178568
cruxnow.com/church/2016/03/06/pope-calls-killing-of-nuns-in-yemen-act-of-diabolical-violence/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/boko-haram-kills-18-women-funeral-nigeria-160617132608683.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3425513/Boko-Haram-extremists-burn-children-death-kill-50-villagers-fire-bombing-huts-new-Nigeria-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dat bunny ass

I

WANT

it was alright I guess

the setting doesn't make much sense when you think about it, though

Furryshit and multiculturalism propaganda.

stopped watching there

What was it?

a lamb named Walt making drugs in a trailer

correction: the actual drug-maker is named Doug, but he has associates named Woolter and Jesse

my brother said it was good but he has shit taste in everything

That is one hell of a Dreamworks face right there

It's an okay movie. It's like they want to go back to old anthro movies like Robin Hood or The Rescuers, but instead of their species being only a representation of their personalities (Like Robin Hood) or an actual hurdle to make things difficult in a bigger world (Like The Rescuers)

Instead, Species is used to bitch and moan about racism. Some of it makes a half way decent point, but most of the time it's typical anti-racist rhetoric. "hurr blurr you don't ask to touch a sista's hair" "Hurr blurr only niggas/bunnies can call each other niggas/cute"

The plot, if you think about it, is fucking stupid, and it's your typical "Buddy cop/turn in your gun and badge" movie.

Do the wolf and the rabbit fuck?

Wow, Do you even enjoy things?

LGBT propaganda with an anti-male, anti-hetero message. Even my nephew who grew up with traditional fables, didn't agree with the fact that a motherfucking lion would be better fit than a rabbit at protecting things.

And notice how the movie's message is NEGATIVE: it doesn't just say, "be happy of what you are" or "be yourself". Instead it's a convoluted "don't accept what reality brings you, convince you of otherwise". In fact mental disease that proceeds into transexualism is born from unsatisfaction, a failure to accept reality and be content with what's actually there.

Okay, I must be blind or some shit, because I saw none of that.

You are a good goy

it was meme tier. you're defending a movie that uses memes.

you'll never get to breed with judy

No really, I can't think of anything that stood out to me like that.
I'm asking for examples here.

yes

Can you give some examples of that, 'cause I too didn't see any of that

I love the hurdles Holla Forumsish people think up to link something with jews and degeneracy.

Show has a woman lead? Obviously a jewish conspiracy to emasculate men. Black lead? Anti-white pro genocide propaganda. White lead but happens to have the script written by someone with a german surname? ZOG CONSPIRACY. The Lead is a rabbit who learns to overcome her physical limitations with ingenuity and the help of a friend? Multi-cultural marxism and a precursor to the first pro-tranny pro-pedophile disney movie where black rapists are portrayed as the heroes

Whenever you slightly disagree with something you guys always go off on these extremely retarded tangents and come up with the worst conspiracy theories.

99% of the time Holla Forums wild-ass guesses get confirmed though.

I'm still astounded Bella and the Bulldogs WAS cuckold propaganda by a sicko.

That's because you completely forget all the shit they were wrong about, it's confirmation bias.

you forgot the part where Holla Forums is always right.

SEPTEMBER COLLAPSE
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R
C
O
L
L
A
P
S
E

My thoughts exactly. Not the worst film released this year and fairly good as far as the Buddy Cop genre goes.

The setting showed a ton of thought in a couple areas, like the train station and the gated off rodent city, but the rest of it just raises a lot of questions and falls apart as a concept.

Oh yeah, when Holla Forums says, "this show was made by a kike who donates to leftist causes" it almost always turns out it was a show made by methodists who are hardcore conservative.

List out when Holla Forums was wrong.

Note: you are treating the board as a hive mind, you're going to have to work hard to convince us of a general consensus on Holla Forums being proven wrong.

Holla Forumsack here, this is correct this time
Movie was fine. honestly. Same shit happened with Frozen.

wat

she's a slut bro

Ugh, it's just so full of problematic, toxic women and minorities. If you're triggered by degeneracy, avoid this "film".

>>>/furry/

It was fun to watch. I'd put it up in the WALL·E list of animated movies I've enjoyed.
Especially liked her parents telling her its ok to give up on your dreams.

was pretty weird hearing the writers say "her parents say the most ridiculous things to her"
for a moment it felt like writers knew my feel
>>>Holla Forums600976

Fuck off back to your containment board. I'm sure this non safe space where mods don't delete what you don't like must be triggering to you.

not really tbh. why would smaller animals need small doors? they could just as well use the big doors

Because throughout the movie, mice and small mammals are depicted as taking special walkways to avoid being stepped on, even to the point where they have their own housing district.

are you freaking serious?

natural differing states of life leading to natural differing states of living, in a disney movie?

i call bullshit

Did you just use the same argument SJW bring up about ghostbusters? Any criticism is sexism?

Did you just cry racist, without any mention of races?

I love it, how you can't even misdirect and strawman this one because it's so blatant.

The message is clear: genetics and nature don't matter. Identity is a social construct. Also:

Is Holla Forums the most cucked board on Holla Forums, past Holla Forums?

the first ting i noticed was the fucking clipping of her top foot's fur into her shin guard thing and i got mad

Weird. I got the impression that it something more like "You can overcome genetic disadvantages to some degree, but it won't be easy."

It's one guy who I think just likes seeing (You)

That's part of the reason the movie is a bit controversial. Faggots assume it's because they are making social commentary about black people and white people, but it's just legitimately about animals and the ways they interact.

When they talk down to the rabbit and tell her she can't be a cop, it's not because rabbits were slaves 300 years ago brought over by bigoted fox plantation owners.. It's because they are rabbits and they are tiny and weak. It's not racism, it's just a fact of their life.

And that shit is in the setting too. Polar animals need to live in the polar sector. Tropical animals live in the tropical sector. It's not hateful racial segregation, it's openly acknowledging and conforming to the unalterable truths of their reality.

It's about feminism, it's plain and obvious. You faggots can stop working damage control already. Her being a bunny and that being the problem is just a metaphor for female discrimination. The profession must be considered and applied metaphorically to the experience of the individual viewing the movie. I.e. the only ones who have the problems joining and being on the police force in real life are women. This is why Judy is female in the first place. Then they don't address the "sexist" aspect of it because that would warn the audience to the message. Instead it is slipped in by focusing on her being a rabbit while leaving her being a female unaddressed as a problem by highlighted by 90% of the dialogue, including the position she ends up in at the start of the movie (metermaid.)

If it was about just having a hard time being accepted and fitting in then it could have been about a male rabbit, but of course it wasn't. It's just another example of another unrealistic hyper competent (for her species) female.

Viewers relate to these characters based on the similar elements they have in relation to humans. That's why the animals are anthropomorphic in the first place. What's the main relatable element in a story about a FEMALE rabbit that has trouble being accepted in the MALE dominated POLICE FORCE? It certainly isn't fucking being a rabbit that they mentally relate to.

The entire thing about Judy is feminism. The entire thing about Nick is racism. Apologist cucks and shills deny this shit and pretend the obvious face of the production is all there is.

The lesson was:

Pick one, faggot.

It's really very simple. The point of the movie is that if you are a rabbit you don't need to worry about foxes. If they start acting beastly, it's not their fault.

Who are you going to believe: your lying eyes and all your instincts, or are you going to evolve above an animal to realize that despite their diet and teeth, they are really just like you?

The message is obvious: ignore your fears. Ignore the wolf next door, sheep. He won't eat you. Your fear is your problem, not his.

I can't imagine why that message would be pushed nowadays.

Fucking mammalniggers.

You do have a point.

Notice how the police station have no female cops.

Bullshit. The "elephant in the room" was a female cop.

Sexism isn't really as much of an issue unless you subscribe to the tumblr mindset. But the "racism is baaaad' signaling is the one downside of this movie.

nice triples

This movie is obviously pandering to furries and tumblrinas, but it's a pretty enjoyable kid's flick nonetheless. I liked the setting, and stuff like the chase in the mini-town was pretty cool.

Honestly, the only thing that was annoying to me was Judy saying only rabbits could call rabbits hot, or whatever it was. The clerk was obviously gay anyway, so it was probably tongue-in-cheek. Can't say I really gave much thought to it, and almost certainly would have forgotten about it if it wasn't for you lot.
Any message it was potentially trying to push is probably too convoluted for children.

At the end of the day, it's just a children's movie. Life goes on, friends.

Damn shame, really. I bet they were already stretching their budget to burst levels with amounts of mammal characters they already had. Blacksad, luckily, had an entire issue dedicated to reptiles, at least we got that.

Before her there was no female cops.

Plain and obvious that you are working damage control.

By that logic, it doesn't show any rat cops so the movie must be antisemitic

You stupid fucking waste of semen, she was picked on because she was a bunny, not because she was a girl. The entire movie literally bitched about racism to your stupid fucking face, and you still didn't get it? Your mom should have stuck to doing butt stuff.

But if you want to go there, how many female officers do you see take on dangerous assignments vs. sticking to being meter maids and working safe desk jobs?

Except the main character wasn't a rat, and also the species is the excuse. The message is feminism. If this were not true the main character could have been male and whether male or female the bully could have been female.

So why is it every character who doesn't believe in her is male? Every. Single. One.

Why is the bully a male fox? All the predators that go feral are also male. Nope, no message there. Just about "species" cause that's what fucking retarded faggots like you want to focus on. The obvious window dressing that even retarded children are supposed to understand. Anything deeper than that, no matter how obvious, if it isn't outright said you will deny. You are a braindead fucking lemming.

Yes, the obvious message even children will consciously understand. The real core message about feminism is what they will APPLY to their lives subconsciously.

The vast majority of female officers are dispatch, meter maids, or working soft easy beats that will see little confrontation.

By the way it is funny to see how trigger you are about having this shit called out. You are probably one of those faggots who is always in denials about this shit with every movie. You cucks even deny it when those who worked on those kinds of movies ADMIT to it (Fury Road.) What's it like being so fucking pathetic?

Yes, Fury Road had feminist tones to it with that "Who burned the world" shit that nobody really cared about (like real feminism), but it was generally a well liked movie. Why? Because the main actors were really the insane vehicles, which there was no shortage of.

They tried the same shit with Force Awakens, and the only thing that became meme worthy of that movie was the white officer who gave nig-deserter a proper beat down.

Judy is the "muh girl power" character, but the girl power shit generally takes a backseat to the racism shit (Feminists are the same way. Introduce a Muslim rapist, and watch them try to weasel and make excuses)

I dunno, I was hoping you could fill me in.

Fury Road was a terrible movie even without its heavy handed feminist message.

Why don't you understand there were two messages in the movie? Judy's is about feminism, and Nick's is about racism. Judy's being about racism is only a surface level thing. The only thing she is thought of is too weak and small. That is a FEMALE thing, not a racial thing. There is no analogy to draw for her and racism. None what so ever. Sexism though? She fits that kind of shit dead on. Nick fits the racism angle dead on. The focus being on "racism" overtly (which the majority can get behind) doesn't negate the other messages in the movie.

Decent flick.

Yes, thank you.
And than it's turns out that it's the strong feminist womyn sheep fighting fore the "oppressed little folks" ("I think he picked me just because he wanted the sheep vote", "we're 90% and yet ruled by predators", etc.) who's trying to get into power by spreading fear of men predators. Did it go completely over your head or something? It almost couldn't be more obvious.

The amount of sheer faggotry in this thread.

Childrens movies are supposed to have blatant, clear moral messages for the little ones.

The fact that you bitches are arguing over the basic moral message just shows how retarded YOU are, not the movie.

You actually can't even read, dude. Holy shit.

FUCK YOU

It was shit. The only thing this had going for it was the "different species have different problems" angle, but they scrapped that concept almost completely.

See, Judy was always a cop, but we were never supposed to like her and anyone with a brain doesn't like her. She forces herself into the Police Department via various bullshit, but the reason they don't hire rabbits in the first place is because they are 3 feet tall and are a common prey animal that can't fight worth shit. Judy proceeds to abuse her power through the whole film.

Nick is a fox and the most defining character trait he had was removed in a Shock Collar. A shock collar that was on every predator so that anytime they would "wrong think" or "act aggressive", it would "force them back into society acceptable actions".

Nick has multiple moments where he is supposed to put his fist or teeth through Judy's smug face, but isn't able to. however, because he's clever, he subverts this with CONSTANT passive aggressive prattle and delays and other shit to make everyone around him suffer a living hell.

With the shock collar gone, he's just an arrogant smug prick.

It is a movie about an arrogant smug prick and a power tripping dumbass.

It's total shit. I'm glad I never put any money into it.

That user probably claimed that it was LGBT propaganda because of the initial ice cream scene with Nick and the elephants. The elephants refused to sell ice cream to Nick because they had the right not to sell to anybody. Judy threatened them and stated that they were in violation of the law in order to coerce the elephants into selling the popsicle to Nick.

The scene strongly alluded to the "gay wedding cake" controversy, where mom-and-pop businesses refused to cater in gay weddings. However, many people/normies interpreted the controversy as businesses refusing to sell products to gay people entirely. One of the directors is a gay married man according to a behind the scenes documentary (in embed), so Holla Forums probably wasn't too far-fetched when they made that assumption.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0&index=7&list=PL4PxpxvB6U2dZKVptYNYCnBshe-EHWmXX

Wasn't this meant to be Jewtopia?

That's a really big shit hanging out of his ass

for you.

no, that's Hollywood IRL

>>>/furry/

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/oven/

Even if it is feminist and pro diversity, is that really such a bad thing to teach children?

I doubt the rabbit is at all as sexual in movie, probably just cute.

I get your point since kids easily shrug off the themes in GTA and CoD, but they still unintentionally adopt behavior from older people, which is why they eventually swear.

It's not that the messages are bad, it's the crowd who promotes them. The crowd behind those two ideals are contradictory people who constantly switch their criteria of what constitutes as "diverse", "offensive", or "feminist". I'll drop an example to explain myself. For instance, a feminist will state that women can be equal as men. No issue there. However, she later demands the reform of workplace culture and lax standards for the military/police. This implies that she personally thinks that women aren't equal enough to work on existing standards and workplace culture. That's what's contradictory about it.

Ideally, it's better for a kid to be raised with a concrete and consistent ideals so that they won't be confused.

The mass majority of people miss key points in prevalent media, even when deprived themes are shoved in their face, as long as people take it as face value, they can say anything.

see vimeo.com/100178568

It's truely ridiculous, the power the jew have, i assure you very real. These cultural marxist messages are all over media, and there is often a jew somewhere in the production shilling propaganda. Even though there are a large number of secret sects influencing different propaganda, the jews are the most prevalent. They started the scottish rite.

Holla Forums isn't right about everything, but they are about the jews.

Holla Forums is always right.

Themes can be out in plain sight yet completely missed if you dress it up enough.

see vimeo.com/100178568

Who is this priest guy? He's pretty funny. Does he just vids about Jews or religion or what?

This movie is basically like looking at a mirror and seeing your own reflection. Like strong independent women? Then this is a movie about a strong independent woman. Think women are useless and need the help of men? Then this is a movie about a useless woman who uses men to get by. Believe in diversity and multiculturalism? Then this movie is about diversity and multiculturalism. Against diversity and multiculturalism? Then this movie is about the drawbacks of diversity and multiculturalism.

He was born Jewish but apparently rebelled against the religion even as young as a kid, and has been Orthodox Christian for basically he's whole life, and yes most of the videos I've seen from him are criticizing and warning against Judaism.

what if you think that Jews control the world and are making gentiles into slaves?

Then the movie is about Jews who made a false flag for that nobody will ever criticises multiculturalism and zootopia again.

If there was more feminism maybe boys wouldn't grow up to be so violent. They should learn to hold back, let the women do the work, and never be violent, because being violent is savage and wrong.

Zootopia has the perfect message to train better boys and girls. Only throwback savages wouldn't support that.

This meme is an echo chamber.

I bet you enjoy pretending to be stupid.

This is actually kind of possible
But how would this one work?

>>>Holla Forums

That user is wrong. The movie has a clear cut pro-feminism pro-diversity message, and there's nothing wrong with it. Those denying it in order to defend the movie are the worst kind of cowards.

I disagree that most men are violent in developed countries, but I'll still make this point.

Violence isn't an unethical action and it certainly won't disappear since it's been a part of mankind and the animal kingdom for millions of years. Violence is required to fight against unjust forces that harm your peers. That's precisely why I'm opposed to feminism, it's an idealistic train of thought that can never be accomplished in practice. You can't wire every human being to do only good, there's bound to be one bad egg that ruins everything.

Being peaceful isn't a good action either, because it ensures that other violent people can easily control and exploit you. The Christians in Nigeria are peaceful, but they're killed by Boko Haram repeatedly for no reason.

cruxnow.com/church/2016/03/06/pope-calls-killing-of-nuns-in-yemen-act-of-diabolical-violence/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/boko-haram-kills-18-women-funeral-nigeria-160617132608683.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3425513/Boko-Haram-extremists-burn-children-death-kill-50-villagers-fire-bombing-huts-new-Nigeria-attack.html

Violent force is needed against them in that case.

Are you new? There are commie fags on Holla Forums who do believe that shit. There are plenty of examples (probably from the same user) in this very thread. Calling it bait is just the easy way out.

Feminism and "diversity" are both provably bad.

>>>/MGTOW/

We have the camps ready for them.

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED
BUT IT WILL

>>>/auschwitz/