So how shitty is this movie?

So how shitty is this movie?

Who cares? Just waitin for the Rifftrax to be uploaded.

Who cares?

I do since I asked.

The first one wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

So are you saying that the second one is worse or are just saying that the first one was not as bad?

You sure are fitting in here, I didn't notice that you're new at all.

They're bad because they're cucks that make ethics jokes.

And I could say the same thing considering you're triggered by a word that gets mentioned in 80% of threads on Holla Forums you little pansy shit.

CUCK
U     C
C     U
KCUC

Also the humour is forced and unfunny as shit.

I haven't seen the second one, but if it's like the first, it won't be as bad as say episode VII.

Eh, Rifftrax has really gone downhill in the past five years. Most of the writers are goons and it shows. Plus Mike, Kevin, and Bill seem really off their game. You can tell most of the jokes they're spewing aren't theirs because there's no passion behind their deliveries. They're just making a bunch of video game and internet jokes that they don't really understand and are unsure how to say them, so it comes off as flat. It's not too bad when they riff shorts, but the full movie riffs aren't that great anymore.

was i ever this new? jesus.

salty about some gamergate jokes?

I didn't even know this existed until now (inb4 new meme)

They look like boring oldfags who try too hard to appeal millennials.

Just got back from seeing it. It was only okay. As usual, very little story (pfft, what story?) and mostly action scenes. Bebop and Rocksteady didn't add anything to the movie than being duffuses and a whole lot of "my man" moments between the two. Megan Fox was not as irritating as she was in the first movie, but she is still there just to be pretty as status quo. Karai gets more action than Shredder does while Shredder just gets tossed into the cooler by Krang. Leo is a bit of an asshole for keeping the "ooze turning them into humans" a secret and Raph calls him out on it, which leads Leo to go into a hissy fit and cries to Splinter about it. You never see the technodrome fully completed. Raph goes into a hissy fit with Vernon because he was given the key to the city despite the fact that it was Raph's idea to give the credit to Vernon so their identities weren't exposed and Vernon even calls him out on it.

Man, I don't give two shits about gamergate, I'm just pointing out that they've noticeably gone downhill in quality. They keep making the mistake of riffing on whatever movie is popular and will generate the most sales, rather then what movie is going to supply the best riffing material. That's why I said the shorts aren't too bad, because they're more often than not a source for good jokes.

Your mother and I are very disappointed in you.

AND YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!

lol what a cuck.

I bet you don't even let nigger's fuck your girlfriend, you intolerant… WHITE MALE! Have fun not getting any good boy points that you can cash in for a pizza night!

Well that was fucking awesome.

I liked the first one.
I thought the turtles were fantastic, the rest of the characters were terrible and felt like they didn't even belong, but I enjoyed the turtles enough to keep me in good spirits.
I definitely plan to see the sequel, the turtles' characters seem just as good as the first movie from the trailer.

Depends if you like dumb action movies that have dumb yet fun moments and have nostalgic stuff in them.

It was okay for that sort of stuff

Enough said.