Transphobes BTFO!

Where were you when Japan recognised the importance of representation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLvZ1rzHDSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=92cesUa9ORc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get why some of you faggots don't realize the jews control anime.

I always laugh my ass off about how idpol screams their heads off about how "redpilled" anime is and how it is "Literally the savior of the white race guys."

And they conveniently ignore that 99% of it is transsexuals, pederasty, pedophilia, and Jewish symbolism.

Zero self awareness.

It's like they can't connect that Jews Control US > Which Occupied Germany and Japan > Jews Control Germany and Japan.

The anime industry started up after WWII. It has been used to propagandize the japanese. They went from a strong family and society oriented people to having millions of young shutins (and growing) and negative population growth.

The only excuses are rationalizations that it is something else when it is entirely their media (which includes anime) just as most of our problems stem from media. Not all media, but the majority of it.

You tried.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/

Not an /a/ guy but I'm pretty sure that is a joke for them.
We're the paranoids.

I'll still fuck it.

Of course you would. Tsuntsun tomboys are cute af.

So she's no longer a tomboy lesbian/bisexual like in the old early-90s series but an actual tranny?

I doubt it.Probably an error of translation or a willing misinterpretation.Considering the filename is the second.

Making her straight one dick at time.

top b8, m8, I r8 it 8/8 sk8 lyfe

Oh, no fair, if this had got the quads, it would have been perfect.

You're an idiot.

They've got negative population growth because many of them are overworked. It has nothing to do with anime.

nice quads

Show me the Japanese.

Negative population growth is the natural consequence of being a developed country: most people have jobs, a good standard of life, and access to education. Having kids is bothersome, expensive, and it will make you lose a lot of that comfort you acquired. Why risk it? A kid is a burden you will have to carry for the next 18 years, maybe even more.

It's either:
1. a troll sub meant to fuck with people
2. /a/ troll pasta
3. the kikes that "localized" this took some (many) liberties

Or just your regular stormtoddler.

Read the filename guys in the OP.Fansubs can be made by anyone and in CURRENT YEAR people love to push their agenda everywhere but they are niggers because Sailors are all pure and innocent.
I bet it's that faggot of commie.

Well, one has to understand the geography of Japan understand why they have negative birth rates.

Japan has a total landmass comparable to the state of California, only 20% of which is plains. Japan has always been overpopulated, and moreso after the post war boom.

They are now experiencing population readjustment because young people don't have the money to start a family, since housing prices are through the roof anywhere but the boondocks and shitloads of money is being used up to take care of the elderly.

Soon as they die you'll see people family planning again, when they can afford to buy a house and pay for a child.

Also, low populations in the modern age, for a developed nation, is a plus. In less than 20 years automation will basically render the majority of no/low skill job positions superfluous, meaning that only highly educated and skilled individuals will have any chance of meaningful employment.

It's why nations that can afford it are experimenting with basic income.

The Japanese are just smarted than most (read: Westerners), they aren't falling for the kike fertility scare and flooding their country with subhuman animals that will never have jobs and just keep on breeding and breeding.

Commie are humongous cunts. They actively DMCA snitch other fansub groups for shit and giggles (it's only fun for them) and do a subpar job anyway.

And now that the filthy Jews over at Funimation have started doing "professional" subs and dubs everyone just rips their Marxist pozzed shit.

Which is why i'm learning Japanese.But i still hope they get fucked hard for what they do,scammiest bastards

OP is a faggot as always.

yet another mu-male reddipol thread

or that fansub Holla Forums made.

I hear part of the reason for their population decline is lack of time and energy. Japanese men are expected, not officially ordered but expected to work about 12 hours a day. They get relatively few holidays, although the government is taking steps to create more national holidays, so as a result the majority don't have time to go out and meet women and get married and the ones that are married don't have the time or energy to conceive. So the population's dropping.

They are everything Yuri Bezmenov warned about and yet they can't grasp it.The most sad thing about that place is they went from lefties who understood that modern left is shit(more than the normal one) to advocate gender/race/etc. unironically just to pis of Holla Forums.

Have a countersage, Holla Forums.

It's only a matter of time.

>>>/pone/

Sailor Gook is the MLP of anime. Only pedos watch that shit.

Perfect for you, then

Lame shitpost, you're literally working with nothing and falling back on a NO U. Eat mega dicks.

Paedos wouldn't watch it because other than Chibi Usa they are all too old.

Paedos watch Sakura, Nanoha, and Precure precure

>>>/oven/

Only women watch SM.

You do know it was always been like that in the original Japanese anime? They changed that they were cousins or something in the American dub.

I bet you didn't see the episodes where they find the lockness monster in the Japanese filler episodes.

They were lesbians, and they still are. This hermaphrodite tranny shit is all fansub wank.

And by that you mean that she was a dyke tomboy.

Hot.

More?

Why not.

From what I'm seeing, the SJW fansubbers and fans are claiming that Haruka is "bigendered", i.e. a made up word for someone who identifies as both genders.

Please tell me there are other, non-SJW fansubbers translating this show…

It's not the best show (it's kind of shit to be honest), so it's possible only one fansub group picked it up…

yes, feed me your tears, nu-male

How about another countersage, Holla Forums? ;^)

you have to go back

Crystal is shit. You are much better off watching the original run.

Fixed. The anime was shit.

I liked the original seiyuu and the songs.

I own the ADV DVDs.

This. But they're so different as to be separate stories. Minako is basically a different character, and her "totally not gay lifemate" relationship with Rei was given to Usagi. Which was nice for Rei to get more prominence, but makes Usagi's relationship with Mamoru look less significant.

As you should.

It's easy to see faggot fansubbers inserting their wishful thinking. I'm pretty sure the original line is something like that she has both the good qualities of a man and a woman, not that she's a fucking tranny.
Why should I care anyway, Sailor Moon has always been the anime for dykes and faggots. Except for smut, those uniforms still make me hard with those long legs.

First anime I jerked to was drawings of Sailor V downloaded on 14kbps. It would take minutes for the pic to load, but it was worth it.

OP and various shills, please go back to freech and drink bleach. Thank you.

I can't fap to this anymore.

Toei was a mistake.

I see they somewhat improved the hideous character designs for Crystal. Is it worth watching now?

It's not freech. It is the warosu teenbros.

The anime was better than the manga. You can seriously stomach that art?

You dun rike it?

It's a fansub made by cucks you dumb nigger.

It's Toei so the animation is probably still shit.

JUST

== Fuck you tumblr that wasn't literal =

Yep. It's no different from a fat, lazy feminist demanding beauty standards be changed because she refuses to put in the effort to better herself.

fake subs, Uranus is a girl and OP is a faggot

And UR ANUS IS A CRATER!

You faggots are so fucking blind that it hurts. I suspect though that you are willfully ignorant of these things because you like watching your degenerate "entertainment" so much that you must rationalize any problems with it away.

And what I said way earlier in this thread about Japan's birth rate decline being tied to anime and Japanese media is fucking true. You faggots can deny it all you want, you can cling to the propaganda excuses for the decline (such as long work hours, as if fucking peasants under strict lords in Japan, or under the imperial government, somehow worked less.) When you spend most of your sexual energy jacking it to toons instead of with a female who will give birth to your children. When you spend most of your mental energy contemplating fake bullshit super powers, alien worlds, and magic instead of learning anything. When you spend most of what little physical energy you have shoving food into your mouths instead of building your body or improving your surroundings.

I'm not focused only on anime either. I'm calling out the majority of "entertainment". It wasn't devised because someone thought they could make good money at it. Its entire purpose from start to finish was to shape minds.

You are a product of brainwashing to one degree or another. Whether you want to admit it to yourself and recognize its influence on your life or not.

OP here. You made my day.

A lot of places with positive population growth have created a series of social bottlenecks that royally fuck up the whole nation.

That rising unemployment problem we're seeing? It's because our economy is so fucked that people have to work keep working full-time until they are 80, leaving no openings for anyone else.

There's a lot of other shit involved, but there isn't a First World nation in the world that wouldn't benefit from a decade or two of negative population growth.

TL;DR

This thread is pure D&C tactics. Present a false premise, then have your tag-team partner pretend to take a stormfag position to create dissension in Holla Forums's board culture.

Short attention spans are part of the purpose in entertainment as well.

You cannot be this dumb

I never expected Holla Forums to have fine taste in doujinshi.

I sorta miss the board being broken, it made a lot of the low-tier shitposting a lot harder to pull off.

But yeah, if it were one or two boards on certain days, I'd think this legit asshurt between anons but it's every day on every fucking board with any traffic all the fucking time.

Oh and the OP's pic is just more indication of just how fucked the JP translation scene is.

It's co-ordinated raids. It's really pathetic it's been going on this long, but everyone knows who is behind it. Also remember that the CP honeypot spam started right after anti-GG/goon people paid Lizard Squad to DDOS the site.

SJWs have been trying to make power-plays in the fansub scene recently. It's not even accidental. This is just Western SJW wish fulfillment being shoved into it.

Yeah I remember the DDoS. I've noticed the CP spam has…changed recently too.

Also I was on Holla Forums a few days ago, someone was spamming a link to some kinda shitty Flash game or something and slid a lot of threads. Janny cleaned it up though after a few hours.

So yeah I would not discount some shit going on at all.

Recently? Shit it's been going on for a while, although I think people started to pay attention to it here somewhat with that one show that completely subbed out a line to do an anti-GG joke invented whole cloth. Shit if I can remember the name of it though.

And then there's Crunchyroll although they've mainly been gaming things to shut down their competition and monopolize things in their favor. Still, I'm in no hurry to watch the DiU JoJo anime because of it (not to mention the shitty renames but that is another issue).

Yeah they have started subverting and taking over fansub groups. The ones they can't get ahold of they report for copyright infringement.

They know weebs are too dumb and lazy to find out if something is true or not so they can pretty much do anything they want and no one will call them on it.

Ugh, anime is just so degenerate and toxic. I really hope my fellow Holla Forumschums are keeping their bodies and minds pure, free from this bluepilled garbage.

That is some low energy shitposting. That's so low energy you're putting people to sleep.

Just watch it from Some Stuffs. They do a good job.

Great thread

That was Prison School and it was Funimation's official dub that invented the line.

/thread

Sailor Moon is a daytime show aimed mostly at girls. It has nothing to do with pedophilia, and neither does other anime.

MLP, likewise, is aimed at girls. The brony fandom was unintended. The fact that both are aimed at girls doesn't make them the same or establish some special relationship between the two. There's a lot of anime that's aimed at girls, and MLP isn't the only American animated show aimed at girls.

The stereotypical otaku who is forever alone and married to a hug pillow constitutes a vanishingly small portion of the Japanese population, and it's not like nerdy permavirgins are unique to anime fandom.

Like many others, you are just trying to use Japan's population decline as a convinient weapon against your pet peeve (anime). What you should be doing instead is making an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Most individuals no longer need to have children, and there's no real pressure to have them. This wasn't the case in the past.

Ridiculous, especially when talking about Japan.

I'm not assblasted or a weeb. What do you believe was inaccurate about anything I said?

TL;DR

It's a major and very common mistake to think that everything in anime and manga is representative of or related to reality, or Western ideas. Lolicon and shotacon aren't pedophilia, as they don't involve real children or characters that look or act like real children. They're intentionally unrealistic (and not because artists were trying to circumvent laws; possession of CP wasn't outlawed in Japan until very recently, and then there's the junior idol industry). They are also a minor facet of anime.

The "transsexualism" seen in anime is very, very different from the modern Western kind, and is in fact rooted in older Japanese culture and arts (such as the all-male kabuki theatre and the all-female Takarazuka Revue). Same goes for homosexuality.

If you look past all the eccentrities, anime actually does promote Western values more than modern Western entertainment does.

Sailor Moon Crystal, like almost everything these days, is simulcast with official English subtitles.

This is why we need ID's.

OP HERE
I LIKE TO SUCK DICKS!!!

OP here. No.

Is that a nigger,a monster or an okinawan?
However post cute Sailor and not that shit.

anime=anti-white

How so?

Yes.

It's actually just a generic "bad man". Sometimes they're drawn gray; other times black, brown or blue.

Nigga they love whiteness so much they depict themselves as such.

They don't. This is at best a myth and at worst propaganda.

Huh.

I wondered why he was such a faggot.

anime=anti-white

Ok? How? I already asked you once but you didn't answer.

This thread is proof again that weebs go to any length to defend their hobbies that are driven purely by sexual desire. I'd have more respect for weebs if they enjoyed some quality anime like FotNS, Cowboy Bebop, or Angel Cop. But shit like sailor moon or kill la kill? Give me a fucking break
Hell, I have respect for people who watch Dragonball. It's better than flavor of the month trash like One Punch Man and Kill la Kill.

Weeaboos have typically been associated with shows like Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note and Code Geass. You might be thinking of otaku–a completely different group of people—except that the otaku desire towards anime characters is primarily romantic, not sexual. So you are actually talking about all those wannabe otaku bandwagoners who populate 4chan and shitpost about their "waifu" all day long, and by "waifu" they mean "a character I'm masturbating to this month."

People still talk about Kill la Kill all the time, so how was it "flavor of the month"? Once Punch Man will likely be remembered too.

And did you actually post those images unironically?

Feminist detected, anyone else would want at least a hint of evidence.

Those are all entry-level pleb-bait trash and you are a peasant.

All I know is that when /a/ tells me something is bad, it usually ends up being pretty good. When they recommend something it is almost always dogshit.

That's because /a/ is made up of casuals who only care about the flavor of the month and circle-jerking about waifus.

You meant Holla Forums, right?

sorry for not appeasing to your auti- uhh I mean patrician tastes, user. Please, enlighten us on the epic animes we are missing out on

Cat soup
Memories
Angel Egg
That should give you a taste of what quality is like you filthy fucking casual.

I'll give them a look (except for cat soup) and see for myself. But don't think these few examples make up for the garbage majority of anime out there.

who cares, the new show is trash anyways.

There is no appreciable difference between those boards. They both have horrible taste in the hobbies they profess to be knowledgeable of.

All entry level. Watch more shit casual normalfag

How exactly would you know what the majority of anime is like?

SHIGGY AS ALL FUG

This is why /a/ doesn't discuss good anime. We have talked about it all before endlessly but if a thread is made over something we have discussed in hundreds of threads before we get accused of being casuals.

Like I hate /a/ because the mod is a fucking communist that uses their authority to delete posts they don't like and protects political posts that agree with their ideology, but accusing us of being casual because we are bored of having the twelve billionth thread about why cutey honey is the pinnacle of mahou shojou is retarded.

Also

I think the moral of this thread is that if you enjoy anime, /a/ is the worst place to go if you want to continue to do so.

The majority of anything is garbage, why would you not expect anime to be the same?

It's always so weird to me that people seem to ascribe some kind of special relationship between Japanese culture and the fact that kabuki was all-male, even though for hundreds of years theater in the west was also male-only.

Literally the exact opposite

The Board Owner of /a/ is a retard and he has shit taste

Apparently Western theatre started using actresses in the 18th century. Kabuki banned them around the same time, and apparently remains virtually all-male (obviously there's no law governing it anymore). The fact that Western theatre was all-male before the 18th century is hardly relevant today.

Looking at Japanese culture, performing arts and pop culture, they are more ambiguous about gender than the West.

The only real difference is that /a/ was fun once.

No you didn't, anti-white.

Weebs are degenerate, you should expect such behavior and weep for the fall of society.

You faggots are like twenty years late.

Do you have any idea how much of a contrarian dickhead you sound like?

checked
Truer words have never been spoken.

isn't that screenshot from a 4chan mod?

Right here:

And how am I anti-white?

See

How?

Anime is Japanese, not Korean.

Anime has never 3D right.

Anime is focused on integrating 3D with 2D, and most of the time it does so under the constraints of television production.

Fully 3D anime may rarely have the technical quality of American productions, but that chart is not comparing them to American productions.

If you want to think about when America really started going to shit it was in the 1960s. Now ask yourself what one event happened in the 1960s that could be connected to the exponential growth in degeneracy, race mixing, homosexualaity, and athiesm?

Astroboy

It first began airing in the United States in 1964. Since then the culture of the United States and been sliding down that slippery slope faster and faster. With the popularization of the Internet following Web 2.0 and thre rapid growth of the western anime audience the decay of the USA has gone into terminal overdrive. Every leftwing wackjob cultural marxist SJW twat is familiar and involved with weeb culture to one degree or another. Otaku, the Japanese version of weebcucks, are the reason that their population is falling to the point where they will go extinct. This is Japan's revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. A Kamikaze cultural attack on America. Though cuckime may being killing their own people, it will at least ensure the destruction of their most hated enemy US.

If weebcucks had any sort of self awareness they would realize that this is the exact plot of the anime Outbreak Company. The Japanese government seeks to destroy a fairy tale world of Superior White royalty ruling of the subhuman shitskins by introducing anime, video games, and manga. Near the end of the series you can see the spread of the corruption in that beautiful and noble White society. Madness, greed, sloth, ignorance run rampant while all the while beyond the great the bucktoother nips gleefully rub their hands at the destruction of the gaijin.

NO MORE ZETTAI NI KOREIJO

ANIME=ANTI-WHITE

ANIME IS A CANCER AND MUST BE REMOVED

American TV animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=nLvZ1rzHDSQ
Japanese TV animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=92cesUa9ORc

Now who's being "lazy"? Not to mention that Family Guy isn't even animated in America. Almost all TV animation in America is outsourced to Korea in fact. Anime only outsources some of the work, most of it being stuff that's considered grunt work. Also: American animated movies have dropped 2D animation. In anime, fully 3D productions are still a rarity.

TV anime is produced with little money and tight schedules, and 3D animation has been adopted to speed things up and to enable things that weren't possible before. Vehicles are particularly difficult to animate by hand, but also blend in relatively well in 3D.

It wasn't until the mid-to-late 90s that anime really became popular in the US. Before then, the shows were heavily localized and edited and many people didn't even realize they were Japanese or related to something called "anime."

The popularity spike from the late 90s to the mid-00s was driven largely by Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z, both children's shows. Pokemon (and probably DBZ too) was edited so that there wasn't any content that could be considered inappropriate or unsuitable for American audiences. Aside from those and a few other similar shows, anime is a niche in the US.

Anime, manga, light novels, Japanese games and otaku culture are anti-SJW and full of highly triggering things.

Otaku are not equivalent to weeaboos, and the number of "hardcore" otaku is small and not enough to impact Japan's birth rates. Japan's low birth rates are a combination of many different factors, some of them common to all or most industrial nations.

Sailor Moon was, is and will always be fucking shit, go watch something better.

No i an not spoonfeeding you

this

Look who's back.

Yes, I have posted about this topic before. What about it?

I hate weebs too but jesus christ this is cancer.

Kill yourself.

Take your weeb ass back to /a/.

I'm not a weeaboo, and why should I go to /a/?

Top fucking kek.

Yes, people often post more than once in the same thread. What about it?

If you post something about how it's not. It's your choice.

You're really in no position to call other people autistic when you make posts like this.

You came to this thread for no reason other than resuming previous arguments from long gone thread (that you completely lost). You can't call other people autistic.

Anime isn't shit or cartoons, and you (as demonstrated before) can't prove otherwise. The only reason I defend anime is because people like you attack it. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

I don't actually watch any of these videos.

WTF is this thread? It's already been known for years that Tavistock is engaging in online social engineering because of their banning of the name on the old boomer faggot site GLP.
Now this thread is being filled with faggots trying to come across as spooky and esoteric. Why?
Is there something else Tavistock doesn't want us to know? Or is this merely an attempt at trying to make Holla Forums become another useless forum like GLP where all the conspiritards chase phantoms instead of engaging in realpolitik and propaganda warfare against (((elites)))?
I think you know the answer.

That's pretty unlikely considering you just suddenly announced, two weeks after the thread started, that you've seen me before. And even if you did make such posts, I probably replied to them and explained why they're full of shit.

It's obvious you're the same person and I don't know why you would even try to deny it. And I didn't say anything about cartoons.

Yes, autismo, there are only two people on the internet. Or maybe you're arguing with yourself. I am you and you are me. I am you, but better.

Did you know you had this image saved on your hard drive? Will you be able to find it again when "you" regain control?

I never said that.

Your opinions, behavior and posting style are highly distinct, so it's easy to tell you're the same person.

Are you coming to the conclusion now, that you are speaking to yourself?

No, and I never said anything of the sort.

"You" never did, but you did.

Cite the post and the relevant part and explain why it supports your claim.

You are trying to troll an actual autist. Might as well be trying to teach a robot love.

How am I autistic?

See

You wrote it. You know, somewhere in your subconscious, because you're talking to yourself right now.

Not my post.

But it is.

Prove it.

Proving things to yourself is a very sad thing.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Having no idea what you are saying to yourself is a very sad thing.

I wasn't replying to myself.

But you were. In fact you still are.

Prove it.

Anime sucks.

Jesus fucking christ, who could possibly care?

Then so does everything else.

Sure thing manchild

I am only stating what is logically true.

Proving things to yourself is a very sad thing.

It is hard to think straight when you are of two minds, yes?

Trips confirm

I wasn't replying to myself.

Yes you were, and you still are.

Prove it.

How interesting, when it is not me in control, you cannot see the (you) marker.

You aren't in control. You are just some user who has no more power here than anyone else.

Do you feel in charge?

Read the post again.

But do you feel in charge? Seems to be you're losing control.

See

If I am not intermittently in control, how am I making these posts? After all, if I didn't take control, how would you post these posts?

You have nothing to do with my ability to make posts. Again, you are not special. You are not a janitor. You are not a moderator. You are a nobody.

I am you.

You are delusional.

Calling yourself delusional is not mentally healthy. Then again, neither is having a dual personality.

Where did I do that?

You just did.

Where?

(you)
Come on me, stop talking to (you)rself.

That's not your post.

ITT: Autism in huge quantity and porn Too bad those in charge of deleting thread like these won't do their job for once

Yes it is.

It isn't.

Sometimes I wonder what I hope to accomplish talking to myself like this.

Only one of those posts is yours.

All me.

Two of those are mine, not yours.

Maybe it's time for you to go back to Reddit.

Yours, mine, it's the same thing me.

All me

Who is also me.

Stop gaslighting me you jew

But user, you're me and I am you, that means you are also a jew

Damn, we Jews are such clever schemers.

You are delusional.

One of them isn't.

To be honest, none of them is.

Calling yourself delusional is really quite sad!

I didn't call myself delusional.