pbs.twimg.com/media/CjunlI8XIAITLhQ.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CjungC1XAAMai5u.jpg
datascience.com/blog/neverjamie?hs_preview=CvKkWTCc-4114661614
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for out of money

First for demanding these threads to be called from now on

maisie williams circlejerk faggotry general

Kill yourselves you cancerous faggots.

You didn't get first, your argument is invalid :)

Why not use a ! at the end?

Haha
What happens to HS now? Any theories?

He will veto shit that Tommen wants to dictate

More cheeky tricks before becoming a martyr

Thoughts on Arya's Ep7 look?

Looks like Yara. Also where's my bloody Blindrya action figure? Or Ser Robert Volcano?

goblin/10

Post non-goblin waifus like Waif or Kinvara.

What does Tommen want to dictate? Would he even make a decision against High Sparrow's will?

Crushed by the big guy? Or a demonstrative execution?

Use a bloody exclamation mark when you are commanding the plebs!

Lady Olenna wants to dictate through Margeary, who will use Tommen. And the homophobic pope guy will say "Nay in the name of the Gods!"

Time to sleep

Have a nice thread!

>>>Holla Forums
He's clearly not afraid of faggots.

Good night, I'm off too, 2 minutes past my bedtime :)

Who is more based? Bronn or Euron?

Euron is bland on the show and ridiculous in the books.

He can't win because he's ironborn and the whole concept of them is fucking stupid.

Euron is a fedora faggot and Bronn is a boring sellsword.

As far as I can tell, GRRM bases the Ironborn on the historical Vikings, in that they live off of the mainland and come by ships to raid and pillage. It triggers me that they choose to portray them as just bumbling idiots that get BTFO on a regular basis.

the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Arya or Sansa Stark, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon Stark, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, , Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Hodor, Osha, Lancel, Jaime Lannister, Edd, Entire Night's Watch, Thoros of Myr, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

Details-

All the sons of the harpy by Dany+dragons

All Dothraki who oppose Dany by fire, rest follow her [Dany has a nude scene]

Waif killed by Arya

Doran Martell, Areo Hotah by Sand snakes

Trystane by sand snakes

Kev & Pycelle by Varys/Qyburn birds - his agents

Alliser & Olly by Jon stark/snow

Lancel by Mountain on Cerseis orders

Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell - executed/killed in Kings Landing

Margery killed by Cersei

High sparrow dies in Kings Landing

Septa Unella killed by Mountain

Tommen killed by Tommen

Thoros killed by Hound

Elder brother killed by BWB

Three-eyed Raven, Hodor killed in the cave escape

Small Jon killed by Tormund

Karstark killed by Jon

Entire wildling army killed by Ramsay+army

Rickon shot dead in front of jon by Ramsay

Roose killed by Ramsay, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Walda killed by Ramsay

Ghost killed by Ramsay

Wun wun killed by Ramsay

Osha killed by Ramsay

Stannis corpse found, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Ramsay killed by wolf or by CIA in ep 10

Also, new rumors say - Sansa killed by Ramsay after he escapes. This is from only one source so better to wait & see.

Arya gets stabbed by the waif. Arya vs Waif continues in Ep 8.

GRRM killed by Ramsay

Wun Win lives. The actual guy who knows shit confirmed it.

That guy also said Summer escapes, he knows nothing about CGI stuff.

Nose Knows

MY MIND'S TELLING ME NO
BUT MY BODY
MY BODY IS TELLING ME YE-HE-ES

You take that back. Euron "Demon in Human Skin" Greyjoy will marry Daenerys "Daddy's Little Angel" Targaryen and take the Iron Throne.

Theon will kill Euron and take his fleet

There's not enough cum in the world to fill that jewhole!

"It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit."
-George Ronald Reuel Martin

Preston_meets_GRRM_at_Balticon.flv

The Waif is my Waifu and she's gonna steal Quasimodo's face. Look at Maisie's face, posture, and hair in , search your feelings Arya-lovers, your waifu is worm food.

Well her other hand is up her ass in that pic.

down syndrome like always

she looks ugly as fuck stop posting her

Preston is an annoying twat. GRRM treated him better than he deserved.

Those girls weren't lying. You had a good sized cock.

Poor girl is cow-hocked as hell.

Skinner = Preston's theory
Homer = the reality

Preston's not a bad guy. He has some wacky theories but at least he isn't some e-celeb faggot who thinks he's hot shit.

vikings are for fags

You would know.

FUCK YOU WE WUZ PAGANS AND SHIT
t. varg

Based kikes telling it like it is about Renly, Loras and Ned Stark.

oh boy here we go

oy vey! he vill never vork in this town again!

he ded?

Wow, you weren't kidding when you called them kikes.
The reason nobody likes the High Sparrow is because a lot of show watchers and book readers take things at face value, for some reason. This is a man who has walked the earth and seen some shit - he has helped peasants, brought them security in a time of war, and is sick of getting treated like shit by the nobility. Quite frankly, being a peasant sucks dick and the High Sparrow wants to make life better for the average Westerosi to the detriment of everyone in power.

It's worth noting that only a scant 50 years ago you had Egg on the throne doing everything he could to pass reforms handing power from nobles back to the smallfolk. They hated him for that, and all of his works were undone almost as soon as he died… mostly by Tywin Lannister himself.

So for about 20 years there, it really seemed like things were looking up for your average dipshit, and then you go right back to being slightly more useful than cattle. I'd be upset, too.
The High Sparrow did nothing wrong.

The viewers are fucking morons. I don't envy D & D. They have a hard job and a terrible audience.

I love the High Sparrow, but fuck Olly. He was a cheap addition to generate "shock" when he died, but D&D fucked up and never let the kid say anything, so most people were just annoyed by him.

Like, come the fuck on, man.

When I was referring to the viewers as fucking morons, I was including people like you.

fuck high sparrow

Not to mention that the sparrows are the only militant people who fight with honesty for what they believe in. The rest are either cynics or cucked by some king or another.

They are cucked by High Sparrow

I'm sorry, dude, I just never got attached to the kid. His addition to the storyline had a direct impact on how poor Jon's story got afterwards. Instead of watching Jon struggle with the morality of his duties, Jon is 100% perfectly justified, don't you feel so "conflicted" when poor Olly has to stab Jon?
I didn't.

You mean cucked by religion.

Doesn't someone like, almost explicitly say this in the books?
Multiple times?

Yes, but this is subtle commentary we possibly can't communicate in the series!

t. D&D

>D&D can't even do that much

I guess they've forgotten that she has a child thrown from a tower, then hires an assassin to kill him because he didn't die, kills Direwolves that are nearly extinct, cuckholds her husband, has her brother's children, and orders all children and infants suspected to be Robert's bastards to be executed.

The High Sparrow's only crime is to demand that nobles answer for their sins.

is that more or less subtle than a non-glazed ham?

Irrelevant, as all of GRRM's hams are glazed with the finest honey in the world.

Husband was a prick that didn't even want to be wit her, the boy wasn't family, the direwolves were just some beasts, and who cares what happens to others' families when yours is at stake?

Ha ha, we get it, Cersei really is that stupid.

well that's supposed to be her character flaw. she's short sighted and vindictive, and makes crazy power plays whenever she sees an opportunity but has little regard for the long-term consequences. she's a good tactician but a poor strategist, which is why Tywin never really trusted her.

Well, if you would prefer the leader of your nation to be a lying, cheating, child killing, endangered species killing, incestual crazy women; You might want to make sure your head is screwed on correctly.

The Sparrow movement comes from two things:

1) Joffrey's excellent move to profane the Sept of Baelor with the execution of Ned Stark
2) Refugees with nowhere else to go and no one to feed them coming to Baelor's Sept for refuge.

So as you can see, the Sparrow movement is a direct result of the actions of the War of the Five Kings, caused by an incompetent King and Small Council, as well as an incestuous woman who was too selfish to have one black haired baby inherit.

Her main priority was/is protecting her family.

In comparison to other families, like the Starks, that is very respectable as she at least recognizes what a precarious situation she's in and tries to defend her family because of it.

And she can't even find it in herself to love a child that is half hers.

This is why the whole 'Cersei's redeeming quality is she loves her children' is bullshit. She loves no one but herself. That's why she wants blonde children, that's why she's fucking her twin. She's a disgusting narcissist, and Jaime eventually realises that. Well, book Jaime.

Not disagreeing with you that Cersei is a retarded psychocunt, but that was Joff that did those.

Okay, you can stop now. Nobody's laughing.

First one in the show/book, second one was Cersei in the book.

The start of a character derailment. It's pretty funny how much LINDAAAA hates Lena Headey/show Cersei because of this.

are all the red priestess old as fuck or just melly?

To be fair, show Cersei really is totally different from her book counterpart. Show Cersei really has her shit together, in comparison.

Just melly for now, the new one on the show wears a similar necklace though so she might have a glamour too.
Or maybe its a tall guy disguised as a woman

funny because she's pretty much responsible for the downfall of her house

TELL ME ABOUT ROBERT STRONG!
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELM?!

It's beautiful.

That was a quote from one of the best of LIVE threads. Somebody called the High Sparrow "the homophobic pope guy" and I find that really funny

That makes me happy! He is one awesome giant

Nigger, what is wrong with you?

I don't.

Best post ITT

The fun just starts now, user!

Now where's my drunken other half? I can't have fun alone

you're married?

jesus, what drug did you have to give her?

Nah! I've meant that other guy who posts Maisie and doesn't like to use swearwords.

>other guy

I have to maintain sobriety until Wednesday though ;_;

C-could it be? I read several similiar comments on WoTW today, people there implied there's a possibility of her dying in Ep8: No One. I say it's silly, you can't kill the Maisie!

This →
And book Cersei > show Cersei, but I understand the change. They go for morally ambiguous characters and book Cersei is just insane and despicable. But her POV chapters are delicious

Keep the faith in Maisie, and that will protect her

Cant have a strong woman shown raping in the show.

Fun fact: Maisie's character never died in any of the projects she was working on. Even when her death was part of the original script (Gold, 2014), the director decided to change it during shooting because she was so lovable :)

I didn't know that!

It's best left forgotten, user. Her chapters are best part of AFFC, but not flawless.

It's true

But the whole point is that she's turning into Robert and she doesn't realize it.

She's becoming fat and drinks a lot?

Yes

Not even the good parts of Robert, too.
And yeah, the violent, meaningless sex is a part of it.

That would make the show more interesting

Exactly, haha

Only partially. Robert simly didn't care, Cersei is paranoid, hateful and more stupid than Robert ever was.

Yeah, she's turning into Robert, but even drunker and dumber.

Double dubs confirm

Sex and alcohol are pretty much everything they have in common, is there anything else? Robert hated Targaryens and after he crushed their dinasty, his purpose of life was pretty much over (Lyanna being dead) so he had fun. Cersei on the other hand hates everyone and tries to scheme like Tywin because of daddy issues, failing horribly.

Are there any new pics from Maisie's latest /bristol/ party?

AND NOW THEY ARE READY TO CRUSH BAAAACK

REEEE

yEAH, BUT NO IDEA WHERE THE HELL DID i SAVED THEM

I think in the case of fucking Taena, Cersei did it deliberately to try to by like Robert -she even says this to herself- but she found she didn't gain any enjoyment from it. Which, I think, is GRRM making an insight into Robert, since he didn't really enjoy the whoring either.

The other interesting thing is Daenerys forces her female servant to fuck her. This also has been curiously absent from the show.

My guess is either GRRM believes noble women in medieval times used each other as dildoes or he just was horny when he wrote a few POV chapters.

Jesus christ, you can see exactly how big her mouth is.

You're right, that's why in this case /got/'s favorite meme is true for once

A few, he says.

Well
FIND THEM

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj-CvkqWgAAQo1G.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CjunlI8XIAITLhQ.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CjungC1XAAMai5u.jpg

He's always hungry when he writes. GRRM's stomach has way more control over him than his nuts do.

Awesome, thank you!
Maybe it's for the best. Just imagine the possible scenario (one she described in that magazine interview) where you try to approach Maisie and her entourage of Chads (or gay friends) tells you to p*ss off while she giggles. I'd probably suicide myself.

Haha

Are the books worth buying, or should I just get them from the library?

First pic
Second pic
Third pic

no

no

Would blonde Angelina Jolie 10 years ago make good Cersei, /got/?

Pre-Brad Pitt Angelina? Yeah, I think so

10 years ago she still had too much plastic surgery

You can put your laptop on them so it doesn't heat up during intensive Maisieposting :)

lmao

First pic
Second pic

;)

Dont tell me I share my country with one of you faggots

You're about 40% more likely to be my western neighbour :)

why is there a bird's nest?

Why is there a bird nest on your desk, my friend?

Damn it, you have been faster

>Maybe those are Maisie bird eggs
>maybe

And where will you get all the fresh cockles to feed them?

But are they worth $35-40?
I already have to spend all my fucking money on text books, I need to know if it's worth buying another set of books.

I can barely keep up with the demands of the first one. Should have thought of this earlier!

I've got Fires of Heaven, which is over 800 pages, in a huge, beautiful, hard-cover, art-cover edition for like 10 dollars, which included shipping. It even has huge maps in it's inside covers of the whole world of Robert Jordan

It's a nice collection, if you're into that kind of thing. If not, I can think of plenty better ways to spend 40 dollars on…

So there's no spoiler leak for the episode or anything?

There is only Maisie.

Im 100% sure those are suppository

Best thread ever!

(Checked)
He meant 40 dollars for the lot of them.
Yes, I paid 20 euros for A Dance with Dragon.

:o

Oops… Well, it's damned late, and I've worked almost 10 hours today

Fuck it. I'll just wait and see if fatfuck finishes the series before I buy the books. I prefer hardcover, or leather-bound, which currently runs around $40 for the unfinished set.

But I don't really want a mismatched set of leather-bound or hardcover books; My OCD couldn't handle that.

Bye!

Are books this cheap in America?

I wasn't thinking of going, but if you insist…

Well, I just went back and looked.
I wasn't looking at what it normally costs.

They actually want $80 for this set, which is probably low quality faux-leather. Not like it matters anyway, I won't be buying them now.

lel
I'm going now though, keep up the Maisie presence, Lord Commander :)

And this is why people hate this nonsense.

We've literally had hundreds of threads and ran out of things to talk about. The only user that actually really brings anything now is that Spankanon :^) because he brings lewds.

Right so I haven't watched this show at all but now the show has eclipsed the fucking books in plot progression and the fat fuck Martin is going to die before the next book is out since he no longer has to work to earn his meals.

What has happened in the show that hasn't happened in the books in a major fashion, not just combined\cut plotlines. I want to know major events

Daenerys has taken all the Dothraki into a single Khalasar
Arya has left the Faceless Men
Bran has become the new Three Eyed Crow
Jon Snow has come back from the dead and is rallying Houses to take back the North with Sansa

Then why do you post here?

He's a faggot, but he's not a wrong faggot.

Why don't critics just write their own stories? Are they just too lazy?

Critics being "failed artists" is a very common misconception. I know several reviewers dealing with films, television, music, literature, performance arts etc. and only few of them ever gave a serious shot at their own production. The thing is that art in its nature is extremely unpredictable in terms of success and livelihood and factors such as luck or connections play bigger role than anywhere else. 98% of actually talented people never get any recognition, let alone monetary compensation for their efforts. Criticism on the other hand is a farily traditional profession, where with proper education, understanding of your topic, sufficent intellect and some writing skill you get a regular paycheck. It's a good compromise of creativity and analysis without the risks of being an actual artist. Critics never get the revered social status and fame like GRRM, but for every GRRM, there are 25 000 fat neckbeard sci-fi writers who never got published.

Look, there's Maisie!

He's checking her out :)

Who wouldn't?

maybe if those talented people wanted to make some money, they should market themselves better instead of whining about piracy or whatever

At least those 25,000 fat neckbeards are actually doing something instead of just complaining.

I can tell you, that's not easy, and it costs even more than the production cost of your own creation

Her charm is universal :)

Yes, alas!
They fill the mediocre crowd of writers with another 25,000 mediocre writers. Possibly a handful of them are actually good, but we'd never know when all the rest of them are publishing their crap books alongside them.

gotta spend money to make money

That's the most tricky part and doesn't have to do anything with actual quality of your work. Is ASOIAF exceptional in its quality, or the first fantasy to pander to outcasts and containing intrigue and shocks? GRRM was lucky enough to combine those elements to hit the contemporary sweetspot, and it was marketed perfectly. So he was lucky enough again, this time to find people who knew their market. Pushing a ton of money into marketing doesn't always end up in success, although it dramatically improves your chances.

You're essentially right, but how do you want to live without any income? The point is being a critic is a conscious choice, not a necessity stemming from previous failure, as many people believe.
Most people are "doing something", you don't get anything just for trying.

lmao

You can pretend to be a smug critic all you want. But deep down you realize you've dedicated your entire life to analyzing the works of others, that you don't have a life of your own. Even Christian Weston Chandler is more of an individual than you.

What's worse, to write a thousand bad stories and to die poor and unknown, or to write zero stories and to die rich and loved?

Speaking of soon-to-be-published writers, when am I going to get a signed copy of your novel?

unless you're an artist in Finland

they get a montly allowance from the government just for being artists

Not the user you were replying to, but
I don't. My job doesn't define me as a person, I have a satisfying life outside of reviewing. And analyzing art for money is the next best thing to producing art, something only few lucky people get to do professionally. That being said, people who do art in their spare time after regular work deserve utmost respect.
GRRM doesn't deserve utmost respect

That's simply EBIN. What does it take to be considered "artist" in Spurdoland?

you need approval from a Council of Official Artists

so basically, produce one piece of art that agrees with their leftist views and you're set for life

B-but you can't read Hungarian

I should relocate there

Personally I hardly like anything since the turn of the 20th century. Art in its current form is a debasement; an ill-contrived excuse to make statements instead of an inspiration to excel at your craft. Art was about improving on your masters' work, and today there is no better example than Vincent Leitch, who says not to worry about misrepresenting them because you make progress by overturning your elders, not by understanding them. Unfortunately art has come such a way that artists are competing with each other to see who can do the most stupid thing and get it exhibited.

It's because it's easier.

It's easier to write an analysis of someone else's work than to write a work itself. Writing a story is hard work. Writing why you think it sucks is incredibly easy.

I'll tell my grandparents to translate it for me!
Published when?

please do, so I can kick your ass

Is that supposed to evoke zombie imagery, or is the idea that it's too bad they can't get in?

3 weeks ago

It's a big country, how could you find me?

Not in a way where people pay you to publish it. And purely negative criticism is a gimmick that gets exposed quickly, reviewers like that usually don't last long.

That's true. You have to be absolutly positively biased towards holocaust movies, superhero flicks and Jewish comedies

Pretty sure this is supposed to be the message, haha.

Sinulle

I don't know finnish, so if this is bullshit, sorry

WHAT
You didn't even tell us! How is it doing? TV interviews when? HBO series starring Maisie Williams when?

big in area, small in population

won't be too hard to find a weird foreign guy who just moved in and is obsessed with Maisie

I've sent you an email…

Apologies to Nemes' countryman, our very own Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch

It's a very touchy topic to talk about here…
Our first Oscar-win was Mephisto in the '80's. I saw that movie, and it's… strange. The actors are pretty good, but guess what it is about?
Evil nazis
So our next Oscar-win is here. Too bad that the Oscar doesn't mean jack shit, because it is awarded to the most blatant propaganda-movies and stupid bullshit transgenders, the oopressed minorities, Titanic, but
I won't gonna watch it, because we already have holocaust-memorials every month, and it's enough…

Critics typically aren't paid all that much because they are incredibly easy to replace. And any asshole can start a book review website. There are thousands of them out there. The major consumers of them are fledgling authors looking for reviews.

Yeah, the top 1% of the field have special perks, but that is true in any job.

Guess then I won't gonna start one

Didn't open that account in a while, sorry. That's absolutely amaising achievement, Maisie would be so proud of you! So are you a novelist celebrity now? Sold the rights to television already?

I'm currently struggling to advertise it

It's not the topic I had issues with, but the execution and its unbearably annoying cinematographic gimmick that gets tiring after opening sequence. Also acting (some poet living in NY in lead role, not a professional actor) is mediocre at best, and plenty of unrealistic sequences. But you should definitely see it anyway, even if the Oscar win was biased.

That's true ;_;
Depends on what outlet you're working for. When I quit a fairly respected magazine in mid-January to move on to the internet, they asked me to continue writing until mid-February because they were expceting to look for a replacement for a month. By the time I left, they still didn't have anybody suitable and editor-in-chief had to fill in for next issue.

Gotta log off for a while

See ya later!

I sure hope not

You should ask Gurm for tips :)
But even if success doesn't come instantly, remember no one knew GRRM's work for 30 years, and look where he ended up.

You'e the rudest

rather look where he's gonna end up:

buried in a piano crate and held up as an example of someone who could've become a literary legend but instead ended up as a barely-remembered laughing stock

Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 7 Preview: The Broken Man
TONIGHT
Directed by: Mark Mylod
Written by: Bryan Cogman

I shouldn't have laughed at this but I did

Speaking of GRRM's future projects, what do we expect from Jon's spinoff series? Are we going to rename /got/ to /jon/?

Anons usually prefer Cogman to D&D or Hill.

How hard is Jaime going to get dissed tonight?

It's the show, so it'll probably just be

Servus :^)

Do you think Maisie will have to comfort Sophie now?

who gives a fuck about some fat cunt and a ugly midget?

Zdravím :)

Oh good. We need more stone praying room on the show.

I think they'll paraphrase their AFFC dialogue at least a bit hopefully
Also, Broken Men speech tonight!

They're the cutest lesbo couple ever :3

ugliest goblin couple 2k16

Hope Edmure's speech remains intact.

It's interesting to see what he's up to next though, I expected him to get BTFO during the Tyrell+Lannister showdown.

They drained the #Rad out of him ;_;

(Me)
forgot pic

Well, if they follow the fucking books like they're supposed to, Jaime cuts him down off that noose, frees him, and parlays with him in Riverrun before making him go to Casterly Rock.

Then Radmure tells him what a piece of shit he's been his whole life.

Would you rather Gwendoline? She's a big gal for you…

?

Did they artifically enlarge Sophie's chest with computers for this cover photo?

i cant stand a single woman in this stupid tv show. only margery or however you write her is kinda hot but thats it
littlefinger is my waifu

Looks like a push up bra to me, all the photoshopping went to her face though.

How?

I, for one, won't gonna watch it, because the concept is stupid, unless there will be giants and mammoths in it and Maisie

What? I have to look up this

You are racist towards goblins, you know!

Probably

is kinvara this ugly jewess? if yess then fuck off
the waif is ok tho

You should shut your fucking hole. Ugly little cunt. You look like a fucking ball sack. Ugly looking stupid cunt face. I could piss in any gutter and sow five of you. You know how much they pay me to kill a man at King's Landing? Seven silvers. They told me a man's name and that man never saw daylight again. None of them cocksuckers got away from me. I haven't lost a fight since I was nine. MAYBE IT'S TIME? DO YOU THINK? EH? Maybe you're the man. EH? CUNT? You wouldn't stand a chance. None of you would. I was a fucking LEGEND in Gin Alley. The fucking LEGEND. I would take any knight, ANY knight, any time. Fucking cunts in steel plate fucking cowards.

It's so aesthetically unpleasant I wish it would just stop. Watching a dirty guy in earth tone clothes with his gray chest hair visible and bernie sanders hair stand in a poorly lit stone room is just…well, do you need an HD TV for that?

Don't forget the man titties.

Maybe she is ugly, but she is sexy as hell

nope, ugly kike

user pls

Anyone have the source of this pic?

I'm kinda in love with Ellie Kendrick ever since I saw her in Being Human.

She plays Meera Reed in the show, in case you don't know…

She is hot in the new Season of GoT

That's true of the book readers too, where Cersei's walk of shame is considered worse than anything else that's ever happened to anybody.

Bullshit

I wonder where the inspiration for Jorah, Littlefinger and Tyrion come from, guys?

Also, where did GRRM get the brilliant idea to give his popular athletic hero a red-headed girl that loved him only for her to die?

Dude, I've been on forums where people argue the walk of shame was a fucking shoah.

He'll be better than okay, he's taking over Vic's book plot.

YFW a data analytics firm actually deems Jaime Lannister the series' top conservative and Sam the top liberal.

Forgot the link:

datascience.com/blog/neverjamie?hs_preview=CvKkWTCc-4114661614

That piglet is really cute

The series is complicated enough on it's own without political shit dragged into it…

she also played Anne Frank

who ready here?

For what, user?

for Radmure of course

Jesus christ, no.

Why?
Youre wrong and Im right so what so hard to understand?

98% of Holla Forums-posters in a nutshell

But the chart clearly shows that Sansa is the most conservative.

by finishing his magnum opus before dying of burgers

Correct me, if I'm wrong, but so far it seems to me that the series of books he made are shitty for a while. Someone said the first 3 or 4 books are good, since then, it's a decline.

And since the tv-series is on, people have lots of expectations, readers and viewers alike. He can't give everyone what they want, so most of these people will be disappointed.

How does this supposed to make him into a legendary writer?

98% of Holla Forums-posters in a nutshell

Did I hit a nerve there?

well okay, it would have taken more than just finishing

he should also have stuck with the five year time skip after ASOS. scrapping that is what caused the massive delays and the shittiness of the last two books

maisefags are worse than tumblr

metaposters are worse than maisiefags

Fucking hell no wonder he seemed vaguely familiar.

People who can't spell Maisie's name right are worse than halfchan

That's just random junk. None of that matches up.

Maisie < Isaac

Maisie is the worst. There is only Bran.

Maisie is a faggot and so are you.

Mods are asleep. Post sneks

You mean a dyke?

you mean a kyke?

How DARE you insinuate that gender is not in fact a social construct, SHITLORD. Maisols can be a faggot if she wants to be.

Making a #LIVE thread!

Wow… What a massive faggot

Hello

ATTENTION FAG/GOT/S
Please click the following link to enter a #LIVE thread
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866
NEW → >359866

(Me)
lmao

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

Ayy I didn't know until the other user told me, what are the chances?