Jew

Isn't this the cuck who gave the world Seth Rogen?

Who gives a shit what he thinks?

jews gonna jew

That;s right. No bullying.

He's just jewing to cover the ass of fellow kike Amy Pascal who's been running Sony in to the ground for years and can't afford yet another box office dud.

Seems to be a common pattern.

Didn't they kick the cunt out?

She's still producing this movie

I think he means "G-d bless".
I think he means "PC good goys".
I think he means actual geeks i.e. actually disenfranchised people.

She's not chairmanperson anymore but still has a 4 year contract to produce for Sony, including Ghostbusters and the Gamergate movie which she paid Zoe Quinn god knows how much for the rights.

GTKRWN

GTKRWN?

I'm not sure if there's a kike I hate more than this one. I'm really not sure.

The true geeks.
Taking our community back.
Fuck you. You skidmark. You failed abortion.

Should have known these subversive scabs would immediately try to fucking claim ownership of something they would have shit on you for years ago.

God I shouldn't rage so much at this.

IRRATA.

WIYFTCAWDYHK?

Careful with those memes, oven dodger. They might have someā€¦ side effects.

JIDF pls go

Fuck off Abraham

OVILAS!

Never would have guessed.

I wish I could say I gave a shit
the whole nerd subculture was always based on the consumption and fetishization of cheap crap, you idiots were practically begging for some entrepreneurial minds to exploit you
who cares if these kinds of blatant PR stunts actually work? the victims are essentially adult babies anyway. If the movie didn't actually exist and this was all an elaborate ploy to lead the audience into gas chambers on premiere night, Paul Feig would be doing the world a favor

THE ONLY ONES WHO DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR TICKETS AND WATCH THE MOVIE ARE STUPID FUCKING TRUMPCUCKS :^)

I'm getting real sick of this shit, why can't a I hate something without being associated with [current year] Hitler?