So Amy Schumer just posted a semi-naked pic (related)

So Amy Schumer just posted a semi-naked pic (related)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G0tjx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?
if you stoop that low at least have a body worth looking at. looks like a kid, absolutely disgusting.

That's too thin to be Amy Schumer.

Kikes are fucking disgusting, Jesus Christ.

how is this semi-naked?

Can see the tramp-stamp.
Heh

Sure

Man the harpoons!

Oh man my fucking dick is diamonds, post more of this fine specimen of womanhood!

Even if that were Schumer, which it isn't, there are more shapely and fuckable DUDES on cuteboys.

I know that feel you fucking bitch.

0/10

And U'm usually fine with sportsbra, but it's not fit for whales.

so she dropped 50 pounds?

so empowering

She probably isn't offended, but jealous that some goofy kid is funnier than her. She just used "slut-shaming" angle to get everyone riled up.

LOL, no

No shit

A phone book is funnier than her.

I swear to go Hollywood is trotting out objectively unattractive hags like this slag, Lena the Sister Fister, and the Orc from Cisbusters and throwing a shitfit whenever someone points out the obvious fact that they're ugly just to piss off men.

Schumer isn't even "0/10 gap in her teeth would not bang fucking disgusting bitch" or even "nomal looking person out of place in Hollywood", if you saw her on the street and she wasn't famous you would think "fuck that's a weird looking person". I guarantee you could go into any Wal-Mart in the country right now and AT LEAST 90% of the women there would be more physically attractive than Amy Schumer.

You can tell from the fat overhang on her armpit that she's doing her honest best to suck everything else in.

She mostly got shat on but there were a few cucks ready to defend her.
archive.is/G0tjx

No, you wouldn't think anything, because so utterly unremarkable, average and forgettable, she might as well be completely transparent.

I see one cuck.

maybe she lost 10 lb since

but with 35 lb still to go before she can take pics that don't rely on extreme camera angles and soft lighting

Never apologize