Ad for the new Dragonball Super story arc

Ad for the new Dragonball Super story arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2015/12/08/dragon-ball-super-bd-a-modest-improvement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this animation for this shit still godawful or have Toei cleaned up their act (stupid question, I know)?

I bet they get even strongerer.

How pathetic are the Japanese people that actually keep watching this?

Super Saiyan god Super Saiyan 3 Kaioken x 20 will be so new and interesting.

They fix bad animation in the bluray release.

sankakucomplex.com/2015/12/08/dragon-ball-super-bd-a-modest-improvement/

Is she holding the shotgun right in front of her face to aim her shots?

Why is Trunks' hair blue

SSJGSSJ got officially renamed to SSJ Blue.

Haven't you learned a thing from modern military shooters?

RIP nose/eyes

Well the reason his hair was pink was because Bulma's hair was originally pink in the Manga. Now that Bulma's hair is officially blue, I guess they felt the need to change Trunk's hair colour as well.

But kid Trunks still has the same hair colour.

That really doesn't look much better, and is no indication that the broadcast animation is going to be much better going forward.

I'm told the next level is super saiyen white, which goku achieves because evil goku will have fused with his other universes evil selves through the potara earrings, meaning the remaining good energy will find it's way to goku. Which would put them on an equal level.

Which after that will be super saiyen black when Goku uses every powerup trick he knows, and it returns him to his normal form, because he would have transcended all transformations and simply be at the most powerful he possibly can be.

Is that shitty kid Trunks grown up, or is it cool Future Trunks?

Future Trunks

Who's standing next to Trunks, wielding the shotgun? Pan?

So even Goku isn't safe from being blacked.

but which one?

the one from the alternate timeline or the one from the main timeline?

What do you mean? There isn't one from the Main Timeline, there's only one Future Trunks and that's the one that came back to warn Goku about the Androids and fought Cell with them. Because they beat Cell and the Androids, Bulma didn't need to make a Time Machine.

This future Trunks has young Mai with him, she became younger in the main timeline.

If it is her (and not Pan or someone similar looking) it's an odd continuity error.

fam, you don't need to look down the sights with a shotgun with a barrel that short

smh

The last time I watched DB they defeated evil boo.
How far behind am I?

Not that far.

No, she's one of Emperor Pilaf's henchmen. She was 41, but got turned into a loli by the Dragonballs and creamed herself over Kid Trunks. This is presumably her grown up back to a teen along with Trunks.

Just watch the two movies and then start on episode 28 or something of Super. You aren't really far behind at all.

Or play xenoverse then watch GT realizing that it's an accidentally timeline created by a cosmic fuck up.

Best grill in the whole series, and you faggots don't even know her name.

I knew who she is, it just doesn't make sense for it to be her. This is Future Trunks. Trunks from a future where Piccolo is dead, therefore Kami is dead, therefore there are no Dragon Balls. Therefore the Pilaf Gang couldn't have wished themselves young, therefore Mai should, by rights, be an old lady.

Although, having said all that, I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama forgot about all of that.

I know her name, fucko. But explaining that she's Pilaf's henchman is more informative than just saying "das Mai".

Mai would be forty-one, around Bulma's age. It's not inconceivable that, like Bulma, she's drawn looking younger than her age.

It's probably this, though.

H-hey guys, remember me?
It's okay, neither does Toriyama.

Yeah, but this is ridiculous. Mai here is drawn looking like a teenager. Which could only be explained by de-aging similar to what happened in the main timeline.

In addition, Future Bulma looked kind of old and Mai is supposed to be older than her.

Mai is like 10 years older than Bulma.

That's the joke.

I'm OK with this. Hope she's playable in Xenoverse 2.

I'm guessing Future Mai is deaged by the Dragonballs in the same way Future Trunks got his sword from Tapion.

So, in other words, she isn't?

Maybe with Goku dead Pilaf and co got the Dragon Balls unopposed and made the wish earlier?

No, I mean in the "shut up and stop asking questions, nerd" way.

Why would they do that if they're not getting old?

Why would Goku get wished into a child in GT if he wasn't getting old? Bullshit shenanigans.

Maybe they wished for eternal youth and Shenron wasn't as much a dick in Trunk's Timeline?

Firstly, he was old. He was about sixty. Secondly, that was an accident. The Pilaf gang actively wished for youth because they were getting old and Shenlong made them too young.

In the Future timeline they wouldn't have aged significantly during the period between Goku's death and Piccolo's death, so there'd be no reason for them to wish for youth.

She isn't even aiming down the sights. Her eyes is aimed right at the grip.

Japan cannot into guns, user.

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums

What's with this shitty fucking cartoon series and turning characters into kids? oh wait weebs are pedos all the way up the chain to the weeb cartoon creators

That movie wasn't even canon

I don't mind this.

Neither do I. This is the most interested I've been in DB Super since its début.

>>>/a/

Fixed.

i wanted to fuck that girl android from the cell saga

Bald manlet detected.

M-me too

This girl is my fetish. Women getting turned into lolis via magic is also my fetish. Her entire character archetype is my fetish. I am literally going to watch this just for her.

Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums have historically been the only places to ever be able to hold civil discourse about Dragonball.

By this logic, we should have stopped watching when universal ki flight became a thing.

how old is goku in this new season

About forty

Would you fuck MILF Bulma?

Absolutely. Her and 18, preferably together.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a girl in the dragon ball universe?
What's it like fucking a super saiyan compared to a regular guy? Do you just go to the hospital afterward? Is Goku too autistic to have sex?

Uh, he's got two children and Chichi is still alive and well, I'd assume no.

That doesn't mean they fucked, though.
Chichi could've just snuck up to him after a hard day of training and milked it out of him because he never put it in her. Just like one of my japanese picture books

Don't do this to me

No

You've never wondered what it's like to get knocked up by a SSJ4?

Can't say I blame you, but personally I'd love to have gotten filled up with the strongest sperm in the universe.

I love that this is where your minds go. Not 'I wonder what it's like to fuck a girl while SSJ4' but 'I wonder what it's like to get pounded by that big Saiyan cock'

Just imagine Vegeta going SS2 on your vagina at full force.

And crow's feet. Do you even see the wall?

Well I assume fucking as a Saiyan wouldn't be that different from fucking as a human.
But getting fucked by a Saiyan? Well, that's totally different.

Oh, I thought those were just her eyelashes.
would still fuck

Those are just her eyelashes

I don't really imagine it would be a whole lot of fun. Sure, infinite stamina, the ability to thrust at light speed, but who cares? Imagine taking that.

Hmm. I never noticed.

You'd die

It would be extremely painful.

Yeah, if he hit my cervix and followed through with that kind of force, but what if he was excercizing complete and total control and mental focus? Going just deep enough to graze his cockhead on my cervix? And then cumming inside with the force of ten thousand suns and nearly obliterating my uterus?

Sounds hot, I'd like to try. It'd be one hell of a way to go out.

Dude…

You mean your theoretical uterus, right?
In this hypothetical situation?

S-Sure.

What even does this reaction mean?

GIRLS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Holla Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Frieza arc already sucked. Too many conveniences and the fights take forever.

What was good then, in your opinion? Personally I liked Goku and Vegeta's first fight the most.

Dragon Ball is cancer.

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Same.

Whatever you think it means, user-kun.

Your mum is cancer

I don't like mpchc.