What did she meme by all this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA

Skip to 3:00

OP you should webm this, it's the fucking alex jewnes channel.

Otherwise it seems like her face is under a lot of internal pressure.

It's the usual feminist meme, along with the wage gap.

Alex Jonestein has been 10/10 recently. He deserves his shekels.

I would only ever do that face if I want look like a retard or attract female attention.

Is she trying to look like a retard on camera ? Or attract the nigger's attention?

Why is she red all over ?

why is this stupid shit on the Holla Forums board

Remember the 1 in 3 goyim!

This board is for memes and shitposting.

This.

assholes like you wont be happy until every fucking board on Holla Forums is Holla Forums

wut

A female(?) Carl the Cuck. Maybe he won't be stuck raising his wife's son after all.

Dopamine rush.
Its addictive shit my man.

No but she will be stuck raising Wewaz Glasses'n'Dreds bastard mutt offspring while he flees the state.

Rape has been expanded so far that disagreeing with a woman about anything, no matter how fucking trivial is rape.

I remember a time where you had to hold a woman down and force your cock in her to be counted as a rape.

Is this Ellen Yindel's origin story??

It means she wants someone to rape her. Women who think there are that many rapists in the world desperately want to be raped. Psychosexual deviancy is the underlying neurosis behind everything in left-wing politics.

It looks like a thirteen year old boy. That IS the look they're going for, right? All sexes will eventually look the same or some shit?

Nope, they are going to become the third gender.
Man
Woman
Triggered.

May God have mercy on us.

Sister?

I should go to more protests, it looks like a great way to meet chicks

It's a great way to meet creatures that look vaguely female who probably have genital herpes. They have danger hair color for a reason, user. Stay away unless it's to film the wild life.

shit dude I don't mean the crazy chick I mean the other ones
I mean two qts in one random screenshot, holy lord

What do think it smelled like Holla Forums?

That dumpy unibrow Mexishit? Gross.

Her dog's butthole.
t.CF

Carl the Cuck and Carla the Cunt
Its got a ring
Holla Forums picked out Carla

10/10