Deadpool

Gargle shotgun mouthwash

Shameful

I read some of the comic and the movie seemed pretty accurate TBH.

capefags have a really strange view of their special medium. I've also never understood why marvel writers use emphasis in the retarded way they do.

Sage goes in the email section of your post.

You can't feed a retard without a spoon.

Saw the movie, pure Reddit humour through and through.

Trash.

Are you trying to say Deadpool is Donald Trump?

Explain.

I can't read comic books because of that emphasis shit. Most of the times it doesn't even feel like they emphasized the right word. They just do it because it's expected.

I felt dirty after watching that movie. Too lewd. Made me want to go watch a Jimmy Stewart movie or something.

Yeah, Nintendon't does the same thing with arbitrarily highlighting words. I guess you have to do that when your fans are adult babbys.

All their writers are autists. If the printing in comic books were mixed case, they would use all caps for those words instead of bold creating the Chris-Chan writing style.

I have no idea what this comic is supposed to be about, but I think that Deadpool's humor was absolutely abysmal, and I hated the movie despite generally enjoying capeshit for what it is

Same tbh. That and the fact there was more sex than there was actual fighting. That made me riot while feeling ashamed to have seen it.

There was no handholding. You cannot tell me that was actual love. The whole relationship plot is one of the most shallow things I have ever seen.

Doesn't Deadpool get buttfucked with a dildo in that movie too?

This is the new hero for the new generation.

Movies like this are why I think the West deserves to die.

We are also introduced to him white knighting for some slut which is supposed to show us his good heart deep down.

Why is this thread full of dipshits who think the OP comic is somehow promoting deadpool/capeshit? Did the mockery really go over your heads that bad?

Of course you can't. Otherwise you wouldn't even be alive.

Tell us, expert, what is "reddit humor". I've never been.

SO FUNNAY!
quip, quip, quip
THICK sarcasm
sullen teenager
poopy pooper sex sex
JUST2
EDGY
Roight propah leftist propaganda, m'lord.
*tips defora

Can someone please explain this to me?

I didn't hate it.

It was a fun movie.

I can see why you people hate it.

Basically what said. Stupid randumb humour, le fedora'd gentlesir jokes, and skirting on the edge of political incorrectness so they can feel edgy but never going over it so they won't be sent to tolerance camp (and since it's Reddit, calling a nigger "black person" is already living on the edge).

fun is a buzzword

Yeah, that and many other things im a 40 minute long series of sex scenes with a slut he meets in a bar. There is about 10 minutes of actual fighting in the movie. The rest is ebin jokes, ebin references, and constant flashbacks to nothing of any real value to the story.

I lost all hope for movies after this. Amd the fact so many people I know genuinely llikes this makes me want toburn everything.

comicfag here

deadpool was doing shit like that a while before reddit even existed. the character was always a ridiculous asshole, and you wouldn't have called it edgy then, just crazy as fuck.

it's the main run that started in 2009 by daniel way iirc, when reddit became popular and the unofficial "front page of the internet" that the writing reflected all that shit. that's how we ended up with pic related.

the movie has it yeah, but it's more in tone with older comics than the newer garbage.

It was my third favorite marvel movie, the ranking goes: X-Men 2 > Days of back to the future of the week time travel to the past >>>>>>>> Deadpool >>> Apocalypse >> Iron Man 2 > Winter Soldier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all that other garbage

agree about the humor, I liked a couple jokes like the sexism one with the chinese chicks but for the most part they were annoying, and not the good kind that deadpool usually is. One or two of the action scenes were pretty solid though.

you are incredibly retarded, and probably a redditfag.

First Class>>>>>>>all of that shit. It's pretty much the only truly good X-Men movie, probably because Singer didn't direct it. X1 and 2 were fine, I guess, although I wonder how they've aged. Everything else has been complete garbage.

I guess it's true. You just can't make a good time travel movie.

You know, people always say you should use a shotgun to kill yourself, but wouldn't it make more sense to use an assault rile? Shotguns pellets don't even begin to spread out until after a few feet of travel, you might as well use a slug. With an assault rifle though, even something like an AR-15, you're guaranteed a wound at least as large as a 2-lieter bottle of soda, and that would kill much faster and more efficiently than some shotgun blast.

upvoted

dubs check em

fuck capeshit

I liked some of the fight scenes, but I hate how hard they tried to make this an "adult" movie. Taxi Driver/Kill Bill/whatever else didn't need fucking endless lines of sexual innuendo and sarcasm to be what they were.

I know Deadpool is supposed to be edgy or something, but it comes across as more of a movie aimed towards teenagers than something that should be "Rated R".

This is infrared footage of a guy suiciding with a shotgun.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Yes it did

It is a movie aimed at teenagers. It never pretends to be anything but a bit of fun.

Well, that scene was actually more mocking of feminism. The movie shows them having sex on various holidays, eg he eats her out wearing vampire fangs for Halloween.

For International Women's Day, it's him getting pegged with a strap-on, the joke being that feminism is all about fucking guys in the ass. He backs out at the last second. As soon as she starts to put it in, he stops it. I found the scene funny, in that it seemed to say feminists are driven by penis envy, but maybe I'm wrong.

This is the most reddit thing I've ever seen

It isn't

Iron Man 1 is the most overrated superhero movie ever.

Autism. The writing in comics is literally no better than sonichu. This is not an exaggeration.

but better than any of the marvel cinematic shit