Mel Gibson Direct Iron Man 4

hofmag.com/iron-man-4-robert-downey-jr-wants-mel-gibson/156205

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1s73Y
archive.is/FU85#selection-697.1-697.414
www(DOT)businessinsider(DOT)com/shane-black-mel-gibson-is-being-blacklisted-2016-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not surprised. They're best buddies.

hope it happens and Mel gives Iron Man some high-powered Ovens

Rev up those ovens; Mel's back.

((( Disney ))) and ((( Marvel ))) will never allow it.

We need Iron patriot.

Trump will make Mel great again!

Mel's gonna fuck up those damn laser dodgers.

Well they got two options now:

It's their call

Mel needs to direct The Passion of the Christ 2.

I'm serious.

Can you imagine a violent Mel Gibson movie based on the Book of Revelation where Jesus returns with a sword?

DO IT

Holy shit.

This will trigger so many if he does it.

Hell, it might even trigger them if he doesn't

They will. RDJ has them by the balls.

Here's the new Iron man suit redesing.

Hi Holla Forums

they stated a while back that they have no problem recasting rdj, as feige put it "he's like james bond"

Not yet he isn't.

People forget that the Bond franchise could have fallen flat on its face if Moore didn't prove Bond could survive without Connery. In fact, it very nearly did fall flat on its face with Lazenby.

Hi cumskin.

archive.is/1s73Y

holy shit mels a fucking manlet?

Oh fuck yes, non-pozzed Tony Stark will be amazing.

There'd be good reason for this change, as well, considering he just got his globalist ass beaten within an inch of his life by a secret Hydra agent.

Downey was wearing his humongous fucking frankenstein shoes so no not really.

And yet they didn't when RDJ threaten to walk away if other actors in Marvel films don't get better deals. And despite being notorious for being as cheap as possible Marvel actually complied. RDJ is Marvel's golden goose, and when people think Tony Stark, they also think RDJ.

Mel's like 5'9/5'10

Robert Downey jr. shall be spared on the day of the frog.

you never knew? he's practically more famous for it than Tom Cruise now.

He's taller than Cruise, though.

RDJ will probably get what he wants, SJWs be damned.

Iron Man 4: The Real Holocaust

Man of Iron Will 4

RDJ has been redeemed a little in my eyes for this.

Ever since he had to spend time in prison he's been pretty level headed. He's stated repeatedly how it made him look at life a lot differently and how it's impossible for him to not be conservative after that.

Celestial dubs confirm

The world's a funny place

No. He said that it is not possible to remain liberal after spending time in prison. He is republican, but avoids discussing his exact political views with journalists. Who knows, maybe he even is a Holla Forumsack

His quote verbatim from NYT interview:

archive.is/FU85#selection-697.1-697.414

He's the one that's been leaking pedowood tidbits too.
I think he took Mel's experiences to heart and hides his power level.

and this is why you can't recast rdj, he really is tony stark.

well yeah, it would have been a complete shitshow if they hadn't complied. rdj grabbed them by the balls at the opportune moment. now that he's done so many films as iron man, it's practically impossible to imagine anyone else donning the role.

based.
More libs need to go to prison to get "enriched"

you're getting a little too diane sawyery for me

what does that even mean?

he means pewdiepie

It wasn't anything crazy, especially people in charge of an interview must have known that his past is a very touchy subject. Guru-Murthy is notorious for going for reactions, and RDJr is not the first one that was pissed off by him.

Something non-levelheaded would be screaming at the interviewer, punching or pouring water over him.

Marvel inadvertently sparks a new franchise

Iron Holla Forums

Marvel inadvertently sparks a new franchise

Iron Holla Forums

make hollywood White again!

I mean inches, but whatever.

I thought Shane Black wanted Mel Bison to be given a second chance in Hollywood, I've read an interview about that somewhere.

Fuck, I'm tired

Not saying I don't believe you, but I'd like to read that too. Shane Black put a lot of thought into the propaganda inside Lethal Weapon 2, the seeds of it can be seen in 1. The most overt of which was the 80s wave of end apartheid. Then in Iron Man 3 it had a lot of typical muh stronk womyn moments. Not saying Black can't publicly wish Mel Gibson a second chance but considering the polarized mind of a SJW, I find that highly very unlikely.

Also mp4 related. It's so ironic to see this and how overt the lefty propaganda is. Especially so when you see how into the role Mel Gibson is and I can't help but notice that the main villain looks and sounds so much like a younger George Soros.

lol

www(DOT)businessinsider(DOT)com/shane-black-mel-gibson-is-being-blacklisted-2016-5
Archive.is is dead in my country, can't do that.

Is this the first movie franchise to get negged in the right-swaying pendulum of political theory?

ayyy lmao

IRON MAN WILL FIGHT ZOG

I'd pay to see that happening

naw he did an interview later where he called guru-murthy a "muckraking bottom-feeder" and a "syphilitic parasite" for not wanting to shill his fucking franchise
guru-murthy's kind of a cunt but RDJ is not a well-adjusted human being with perspective or humility, he's a complete narcissist

streaming Captain America:Civil War and a bunch of more movies @

bookmark, hangout and chat. VALHALLA!!!