Disneys first gay couple

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT (((THE MOUSE))) IS DOING

LITERALLY "HINTING" AT THE TWO WOMEN BEING "LESBIAN"

THE ENTIRE INTERNET EITHER SHITS THEMSELVES IN GLEE AND REJOICES THAT WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE NOW

OR THEY SHIT THEMSELVES IN ANGER AT HOW THE FUCK DISNEY COULD BE SO CUCKED

EITHER WAY, THE GOYIM SURE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE! IT'LL BE A BOX OFFICE WIN!

EXACT SAME THING SONY DID WITH CISBUSTERS

No one cares Holla Forums

Wasn't it Blubs and Durland.
Probably didn't counted since comic relief.

This is about a marketing strategy, not necessarily jews.

What?

That's NOT a man on the right?

Ok then.

isn't this equally sexist to just not having a lesbian couple?

By saying nothing they can allow the androgynous character to be interpreted how the audience wants, increasing net profit.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

So what are they going to do if/when the androgynous character speaks, with a man's voice?

Maybe they're just friends
I don't understand

They're making it intentionally vague to cause controversy, so more people will talk about the film.

INB4 all future Pixar movies ends up getting banned in China

Neat, another movie I won't be seeing… just wait till they put their grubby fingers all up in Incredibles 2.

I heard that the original director would be directing.

Disney makes pic related and now lbgt folk assume its a lesbian couple.
Disney says nothing and lets them assume pic related is a lesbian or perhaps some of the fish will be gay but it's still never explicitly shown in any trailer. It's not like Brokeback Mountain where you KNOW the film has gay characters. This will maximize profits and possible trigger lgbt folk into boycotting Disney.

That way we won't have to worry about Disney pumping out some sjw friendly garbage that promotes degenerate ideologies and made up sexual orientations in the future.

Stupid me. Didn't realize it was a spoiler image.

Please don't user. Incredibles is surprisingly good for a modern film. I can't remember much if any poz in it. This will change with Incredibles 2. Violet will be some university student SJW. Dash will get put in his place by a rival classmate who happens to be a strong and independent teenage girl. The parents will divorce and she will hook up with Samuel L. Jackson.

WHERE'S MY CUCK SUIT?

NONONONONONONONO

my fucking sides

Eat shit and die.

Let's raise the stakes even higher, Violet would be presented as a lesbian.

U TELL WHERE IS MUH SUIT IS WOMEN!

The woman on the right looks just like the Nostalgia Chick. Was that intentional?

holy shit

M E M E M A G I K ?
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
K
?

Not Wen Im Done Wif Dat Ass

Of course they'll give a shit about the sequel that no one asked for, because its so progressive.

>>>Holla Forums

I meant the one on the left.

Well that answers my question.

NUH UH

Does this semen demon have a name?

WOMAN! THIS IS FOR THE GREATER BULL!

This. Getting worked up about two women standing in the same shot (regardless of which side you're on) is fucking retarded and is only going to help the "controversy" marketing.

His name is Michael Prat.

Oh dear god. Do you know its backstory?

Lets just fuck them over like the baby boomers did to us

You fucking retard that is the entire point of this thread. read the OP. It clearly states that this is simply a marketing strategy.

lurk moar

Voting with your wallet does.Stop being a defeatest.

Voting being inefficient doesn't mean it has no effect.

normalfags go home

boomers got cash and rides and bitches, we aint getting shit

STOP DISAGREEING WITH EVIDENCELESS SPERGY ARGUMENT Y-Y-YOU FUCKING NORMIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ACCEPT THE JEW COCK GOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now THAT is some high-test mad.

I was imitating your retarded arguments, If you didn't realize.