/got/ general

Small Council edition
Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!4AphAawQ!LC4e2R5PSGhLgMKfQnFBbw
watchersonthewall.com/photos-game-of-thrones-broken-man/
watchersonthewall.com/blood-blood-ratings-mark-low-point-season-6/
ew.com/article/2016/06/01/game-thrones-pranks
bustle.com/articles/99452-9-photos-of-game-of-thrones-cast-hanging-out-after-jon-snow-died-because-their-love
youtube.com/watch?v=D30T4oMfQkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Bristolanon needs to come back and tell us the details on his encounter with Maisie

Second for reminding how you people turn Holla Forums into waifuist

He did actually, I was surprised too

This is a secret, so please don't tell anybody
Maisie isn't Sir Gifmaker's #1 waifu :o

Should I add Randall Tarley to this?

FUCK EVERYTHING

Have a dick

metaposting is worse tbh

why does it look like an inverted belly boutton

what are you, a virgin?

It's European

Why is she so smug?

Because she got to repeatedly beat up a goblin

I'll beat you up, user!

S6 ratings so far, compared to other HBO shows and previous seasons
Looking solid

There are.

Don't ask how I know.

user confirmed female

I didn't confirm nor deny that.

We're anonymous, it shouldn't make a difference.

show feet

Who is the hottest guy on GoT, Femanon?

didnt know that was a synonym for small

or is he just a former fattie who has too much extra skin now

Roose Bolton.

That's not how cocks work you dummy.

fuck off

Would you rather Roose than Ramsay?

is that the awkward fucker from the misfits?

I bet one of the masiefags is one, only girls can type like that pure cancer.

aye

Are there even any men here? It's pretty much all gossip and fawning over actors.

what about maisiefags

It is the worst of feels.

cool i never saw his face normal before, only making that doofy grin while holding a sausage like a suggestive penis

I can confirm two of us are male, not sure about the third user, or Spankanon
Though I'm pretty sure Spankanon is a guy

this

There are no fucking girls here you idiots, just fags and half-fags pretending. If you can prove me wrong i'll shoot myself on cam.

;^)

That's rather discouraging.

I'd be genuinely surprised if there were one legit female on the whole of 8ch.

Fine, i'll give 150€ on paypal to anyone that can prove it.

How can anyone trust you now that you've already gone back on your word? Or are you going to send money and then kill yourself?

Good Goy

there's camwhores on Holla Forums all the time what the fuck are you talking about

FUCKING FINE. 200€ and i'll shoot myself in the foot. Still confident about my safety because there's only homosexuals here you retard. and a guy with a goblin fetish

You're a big guy

I'd be surprised if there was one legit male on all of Holla Forums

Posting about Maisie is metaposting,

I like how the High Sparrow trigger fedora tippers.

toplel

Wonder how GoT would play out via Age of Empires?

Welp this season has been a shitfest.

Shit, this whole season has been one let-down after another.

But user, that's why you have to tune in next season!

:^)

I'd rather wait for the books to come out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is literally season cuck.

Holla Forums-tier gold

Wow, he looks like Randyll Tarly

Why the hell is it doing better than S5?

Can I get the source for that image? I've been wondering for years.

Will Bagel Priestess show her tits before she is inevitably is killed by Dany and her rapefugees?

eh, why? Gods exist in GoT universe.

Unlikely as she thinks Daenerys is Azor Ahai. Maybe bagel and waffle priestesses get together in Westeros for some hot lesbian magic ritual.

Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some airplane before getting shot? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap.

What's the consensus on the Red God? Is it an actual god or just magic bullshit? I think I remember GRRM commenting on it and being a vague faggot

Because of muh jon snu resurrection

I would die a happy man if such a thing were to happen.

The reason I say she will die is because the rapefugees hate magic, and try to kill all magic users. Which makes no sense why they would follow Dany, now that I mention it.

Magic works, but apparently the religion shit around it. is not.

Jon Snow saw nothing after he died, there's no realm of gods after you die in Planetos.

The dothraki maybe, but the slaves are worshippers of r'hllor and they are majority in the free cities.

The High Sparrow is a tribute to fedora tippers :^)

So according to the spoliers Sansa doesn't die yet?
To me she is the most likely Stark (besides Rickon) to die, since they finally gave the character a reason to be and to make it endearing to viewers only recently.

It seems the perfect time to kill her and make the audience feel bad for her while she's a been a dumb goose both in the show and books all this time

Life is truly suffering.

That's Arya Stark.

Holy shit, the High Sparrow is Bernie Sanders

LOL not a Maisiefag ;^)

He's now laughing. Let's wait some time when he's fed up like Thom Yorke with the song Creep-

>My name is Gerold, and I am the Darkstar

Here's to all you fellow bagel lovers out there.
Maybe she will let them breath this season.

bullshit

No fucking way.
I literally cannot believe this.

What sense does it make to bring him back into the story when his entire family and army are dead?

Relax, it's probably a ruse.

Redemption arc?

Those posts are mine, and I was asking how are they offtopic. You answered "they are ignorant". But are they about Game of Thrones? Are they about a Song of Ice and Fire? Do they contain offtopic shit and Maisiepics?

Go on, point out why they are offtopic and show me the Maisie-related stuff in them! Also I tell you, I only saw each episode of this series only once, and only when it was broadcast, so I can't remember stuff people did in S02… Does that make me ignorant? Because I haven't read all the books twice and saw every episode three times?

That's not true, because my #1 is Juno Temple. Does that make me "a sick fuck with terrible mental issues" too?

Here's a little extra detail I've found:

Too bad the guy came and belched that in then left forever…

I never said they weren't about Game of Thrones, I just said they were ignorant. You're retarded.
I'm pretty sure I've had to make this exact post before.

Ájihó jóhjóh

Why is she called Bagel?

Nigger, where have you been for over a month?

You have exactly said "you were never ontopic"
Let's see again
1. I say I was ontopic
2. You say I were not
3. I show you my ontopic posts
4. Instead of acknowledging them as being offtopic, you resolve to namecalling.

Can you at least say you were wrong? Because you were. Your personal opinion of me is not in question at this point, the point is, was I ontopic or not? I was, you said I wasn't. I showed you the evidence twice, you namecalled me twice. You have failed, and no matter what everyone thinks about me, in this case, you are biased and wrong

That's cool and all, but I never said that.

That's not me. You seem to have confused me with someone else.
I advise stopping the metaposting, it really drags the thread down.

It was painfully obvious that you will say this, and I believe you.

Glad that they didnt kill him offscreen, why would brienne lie about cutting him down though? And they will probably bring him back only for ramsay to kill him in front of jon snow and his army.

If the spoiler is to be believed, maybe he survived Brienne and Ramsay captured him, then he lights Stannis on fire before the battle.

Brienne certainly thinks he's dead, and given she menaced Davos and Mel she's not lying for Stannis.

Maybe the Others or Children rezzed him with an obsidian spike.

Phantasm I am disappoint.

FUCK THIS SHOW AND FUCK THAT HAMPLANET WITH HER FUCKING LIZARDS

I found the tweet from 4chan guys, and I didn't take it seriously. Hence the filename I gave it.

But the show still has Arya

They told us that Jon Snou is dead, and he was dead, and he was slain, and he is still alive

Well yeah, jon actually died. The hound didnt

I kind of like Ramsay.

no question

Ill show him who's in charge

nah, he's the kind of guy you gotta treat good

take him out to a nice romantic dinner, and then bring him to a bedroom covered in rose petals, with a bottle of champagne and strawberries on the table

It's pretty funny how many people were in that wide expanse of nothing.

If the High Sparrow is Bernie Sanders, where's the Trump?

GRRM probably spent it stuffing his face with Doritos

Hi, I'm a populist wildcard with unscrutable goals that can appeal to nobles and commonfolk alike because I am so fabulously wealthy that I can fund them and myself at the same time. I also am an isolationist at heart, but recognise that I need to bring the world to heel to make people fear my region again. I also speak frankly, and seem to have an almost magical will to power.

Sorry, what was your question?

We don't have that in Australia. I can imagine how it tastes, so I don't think it'd be that bad. On the contrary tbh.

But Euron doesn't even pretend like he gives a shit about the Ironborn.

it is

imagine a one layer lasagna casserole with biscuit dough instead of pasta

now drink a half gallon of tomato juice and vomit on it.

that's chicago style "pizza"

Chicago-style pizza is basically a cake.

not sure if bait or New Yorker

This looks like someone just blasted open a brain bug from starship troopers

a cake made of cheese

how is this a bad thing?

observe

No, that's lasagna.

Does the sauce have a decent amount of herbs and shit in it like a margherita pizza?

Do Americans even have margheritas?

Ha, I used to work at a pizzeria.
Our Margherita pizza was just cheese with some sliced tomatoes and garlic on top.

That's it.

This Chicago style pizza seems like a quiche without the egg and way more sauce.

depends on where you go, sit down pizzerias with brick ovens and wine lists and stuff tend to have more authentic euro style pizzas on the menu. a takeout pizza joint on a corner in manhattan is more likely to be just your basic american style

What kind of pizza do you think is GRRM's favorite?

The one with tit milk and incest.

BAD PUSSY

Please make the cringe stop. Please.

Don't forget Drogo's seed.

Hamburger. Not hamburg, hamburgers.

I wonder if it was the white walkers that actually built the wall, it fits with their ice theme.

I was the one saying that. No matter how you try to be "on topic" or how many "on topic" posts you claimed to do, once you sperg with your Maisie, you return to square one. The solution, stop waifuposting altogether.

mega.co.nz/#F!4AphAawQ!LC4e2R5PSGhLgMKfQnFBbw

Why are there two of these threads active at the same time.

Sage and shilling some shitty torrent.

that's a quiche fam

Welp this series has been a shitfest.

According to the books, Brandon the Builder made it with a bunch of giant workers.

The books are full of false myths though.

It's alright, when the time comes they'll just teleport wherever they are needed for story reasons.

1.81 MB
Just think about Lyanna Stark, who seemed to be friends with Willis (because I refuse to call him Hodor from now on), coming back home after riding her horse all morning. When she comes back, she finds out that her friend can only say one word: “Hodor”

Just imagine Lyanna trying to communicate with him and failing, and then, hearing the rest of the idiotic lords making fun of him, calling him by the only word he can say, casting him aside, making him do stupid errands because the kid “went mad one day” and started shouting “Hold the door”.

Imagine that Robert Baratheon, was the one that made most jokes … The worst jokes. Imagine Lyanna comforting Willis in Harrenhall after Robert had said something that was just too much. Imagine Rhaegar Targaryen (who Barristan Selmy said was good and kind, and cared about orphans and poor peasants), walking towards them and making Willis laugh.

Imagine Lyanna asking for Willis’ help in order to escape with Rhaegar, and Willis never sees her again. Some time later, Willis hears that his friend died, and Ned Stark comes back with Jon. Jon grows up, and everybody says just how much he looks like Ned. But Willis doesn’t think so … Willis thinks that Jon looks more like his friend, and that prince that once helped him. And he can’t say anything … Because as much as Willis tries, Jon will only hear “Hodor”

But all of those people apart from Thorne did something wrong.
Thorne definitely did nothing wrong though. Jon Snow got what he deserved for his Westeros Wildling common asylum policy.

And it's all because of this fucker. This fucker, right here.

His crimes against my ears when he sang put him on par with the others.

Ep 7

We start with Septon Ray/ McShane brings jOffreys dog back & nurses him to health. Later Septon is killed off.

Arya makes plans to escape Bravos and finds out a ship that will leave soon for Westeros.

Tyrion & red priestess try to keep Meereen in control. Tyrion hallucinates, and Varys decides to leave for Westeros.

Yara fucks a prostitute in Volantis. Yara & Theon travel to Meereen.

Jaime meets Blackfish. AFFC stuff. Edmure is brought out, but Blackfish hold the castle.

Davos finds stag of Shireen, Mel confesses her sins.
Davos is mad but does nothing

Sansa sends letters to all Northern lords for support.
Mormonts, Hornwoods, Mazin support them. Glover does not. Tormund convinces wildlings also. In the end despite all their efforts Sansa/Jon realize they will have a smaller army than Ramsay.

What will JonSa do? How will they defeat Rapist Ramsay & his 20 good men? Find out in Episode 8.

fucking wew lad

holy fucking shit, it posted. my captcha has been doing nothing all day

Can we not? Can we pls just not?

This is so boring…

Because you say so. Very reasonable reason

Sounds like a cartoon character

Everything sounds like a fucking cartoon to you, nigger.

Is his last name Romano?

Thomas the Tank Engine
Bob the Builder
Brandon the Builder
Spot the difference

can't blame him. burger pizza is pretty dope

Is there a particular reason they made Yara a lesbian? Is it just because HBO needs girls kissing in every show it does?

My sides are moved. I did however expect some TDK stuff, was a bit disappointed that there was none.

Why should this bother anyone?

faggot

Okay then.

Interracial couples bother me more than this

I have a sneaking suspicion the FM will find out about her escape plan
RIP Kevan and Pycelle?
how the fuck are they already in Volantis?
top cuck

how about interracial lesbian couples?

Those are only good in very rare occassions. Basically I don't find black women attractive

I don't know what your problem is. Most girls I know have at least kissed other girls

Have you guys ever read about feminists bitching at other feminists for liking this shit show? It's absolutely hilarious.

In that case they should put it in just to trigger you

Girls your age were all turned into bisexual sluts by (((programming)))

You know he's like, in his 40's, right?

Will Yara have a nude scene?

How old do you think I am?

Wrong guess, mister!

I want a Meera nude scene

Old enough to where your obsession is creepy.

Close

You type like a 14 year old on msn

I'm 16 in my heart

How will Maislefags react when Arya is killed off this season??

They will pull a switcheroo at best, have arya give her face to someone else and let that person be killed.

Ps I know this goes against lore but since when did D&D care

0/10

So how will you react to the Arya rape scene anons?

Will she rape someone?

Of coursh!

Fresh Maisie bump

Wonder if they will actually get that 40k-Doctor Who Crossover with Maisie as an Inquisitor.

t. Maisiefaggot

Would you confess to the Maisinquisitor, user?

>Stop metaposting
Bring up a topic, but there was no topic for like half a day. Also where did I said stop it?
>I'm always on topic
Never said that. I am sometimes purely on topic, and most of the time not really. The thing you are trying to blame on me was 3 obviously stricktly ontopic posts, made by me and the fact that someone said "you are never on topic". That was a lie, I am on topic SOMETIMES. But NOT all the time.
>get back to reddit
Again, I never say to anyone where they should go.

Why do I feel the urge to fap to Eve Lawrence everytime this slut comes on screen?

Because she looks kind of like Eve Lawrence's unattractive sister?

I would probably kek my pants if that happened. I know there was going to be a Doctor Who and Star Trek crossover but Enterprise got cancelled

I'd be her bitch

Yara is the definition of 3DPD

Weeabo detected

SPOILER FOR NEXT EPISODE:

Arya gets a haircut

Lord Varys, is that you?

holy crap, I think you might be onto something:

have Arya and Varys ever been seen in the same room together?

Doesn't the wall have magic that repels the walkers? That's why Mance didn't use his magic horn isn't it?

That's like on the other side of the fucking planet from the Iron isles.

Yes?

what if that's a body double posing as Varys, while the real Varys hides in the dragon skull?

Arya has been cloned from Varys' dismembered penis

Episode 8 scene of Arya performing with the actor troupe in Westeros, and the Faceless Men catching up to her.

HAHAHA benis

Season 7 Spoilers

Arya journeys to Sothoryos and her DNA is combined with that of a cat and fused into a cloning machine, leading to an army of domesticated catgirls invading Westeros

ftfy

You wish, Jamal

>we never get to look at any of it

HEARTSBANE?

So how do we suppose to get the details of these props?

So then why pay people to make them so detailed in the first place?
I fucking hate you. Every post you make is so stupid and slow that I feel like I'm pulling out my own fucking teeth every time I talk to you.

There is a special place in hell for Maisiespammers.

Is it reddit?

Once you post a maisie, you return to square one. No excuses, no exceptions.

Yes, r/maisiewilliams

They are worse than reddit, go take a look for yourself. Im dead serious

Reddit reminds me of California, so full of themselves and sniffing each other's farts. The only places worse I can think of are places like Tumblr but even then, they admit they are fucking degenerate outcasts. Reddit is "normies" incarnate.

lmao

He's right though, there are GoT exhibitions regulary for fantasy aut-ehm, enthusiasts where props and costumes are displayed. Iron Throne is always most popular, naturally. Just before S6 started, one such exhibition took place in four US cities. In the context of the scene, there was no need for detail shot on Heartsbane. Before ToJ showdown, there was a closeup on Dawn's hilt as a nod to bookfriends, who knew it's a special sword.

Do you think army of Maisies could take over the world, /got/?
They would need artillery to besiege cities, but I can't imagine Maisies operating catapults.

According to talkSPORT, if Arya Stark was an EPL club, she would be Leicester City. Do Anons agree?
We all know how Leicester's campaign ended

Oh god

This post brings back a lot of mid 00's memories

No chance of this happening, D&D are addicted to Maisieparties

He's 30 :)

lel

New photos from Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7 “The Broken Man”
watchersonthewall.com/photos-game-of-thrones-broken-man/

“Blood of My Blood” ratings mark low point for season 6
watchersonthewall.com/blood-blood-ratings-mark-low-point-season-6/
:(

Entertainment Weekly has the onset pranks pulled by Game of Thrones producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. Their first victim: John Bradley.
ew.com/article/2016/06/01/game-thrones-pranks
Weiss explains the selection:

TOPLEL

Every fucking day, Every single fucking day this little faggot just stands there and gives me this stupid look on his face.

What look?

It's Maisie Hour?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah, Jaime got talked down by Cersei. No High Sparrow assassination yet
What is HS going to do now, anyway? It feels like his purpose in the show was to incite unrest and die in public uprising bloodbath.

It's half past Maisie Hour already. Quick, post all the Maisies!
Hello :x

Oh good, Bronn is back.
Guess he's spent the whole season getting some Bad Pussy, or something.

How about, NO

Problem?

Can you blame him?

Yes

see

I'm sorry, user. Just wanted to have a conversation…

Your judgement doesn't mean jack shit to me

YES! They would have really tiny catapults, which fire turtles

Not yet, don't make me even older!

Hello

See

Ehhh… She's alright. Above average compared to most of the actresses in GoT. Too bad her characters are written like shit.

:(

Genius! I bet they would mess up and fire a Maisie instead, or target their own army, you know how silly Maisie are, haha.
W-what? How old are you then? I was certain you were 30, made a Maisiecake for your birthday too…

Almost exactly 10 years older than Maisie

You're only 3 months older than Joe Dempsie then!
And you DO know about the deleted tweet, right?

Find me a better pair of breasts anywhere, user. Ros and Kinvara are sexually superior overall, but this chest is perfection.

Can you dance to contemporary popular music like Joe?

(Checked)
The most underrated waifu in GoT history

But that's not even him

;_;

Silly Sir Gifmaker, of course it's him
bustle.com/articles/99452-9-photos-of-game-of-thrones-cast-hanging-out-after-jon-snow-died-because-their-love

youtube.com/watch?v=D30T4oMfQkY

Do you think they were still "close" at the time? It was just a year ago

He's pretty unrecognizable
implying you'd turn down Joe Dempsey
What's a MVP?

Most Valuable Player, term used mostly in American sports jargon to describe the most productive player (goals, assists). In this case it means what we already knew all along Maisie simply a best IRL

(Me)
Why is the embed still there, I attached another pic!

Do you think shooting this scene was when she decided to give her virginity to Joe?

We are treading on dangerous paths now

It's not how that God is called

Then why you bother to respond to me if it doesn't mean anything to you?

t. Masiefaggot

Why? Everybody knows Maisie lost her virginity as a 14 year old, during or just after shooting of S2 Not eveyone saw the deleted tweet, though

You really want me to write sexual fanfiction about Maisie? Come on, Sir Maisiefag, we are better than that

Feels bad, man.

Why is she so kosher?

NEW→
NEW→
NEW→
NEW→
NEW→
NEW→
NEW→
NEW→
NEW→

Them new waifus are quite nice, huh?

Is she laying down newspaper to take a shit?