Dan aykroyd is coming out in defense of the new ghostbusters film...

dan aykroyd is coming out in defense of the new ghostbusters film, claiming it's funnier than the original and has better scares in it, also bill murray. this is how desperate sony is to cover costs, this is james cameron and terminator genicis all over again.

archive.is/etYkJ

LET THE DAMAGE CONTROL BEGIN, LADS

Poor Dan, poverty make people to drink cum just to avoid starvation.

why, one look at the casting made me turn pale!

This is just sad.

What is it about old white liberal males that makes them turn into such cucks?

I get it.

Dan Akroyd is doing that SNL bit as the unscrupulous salesman who sells unsafe halloween costumes, but as a movie reviewer.

probably remorse for a wasted youth whining about shit that didn't change diddlydick.

I wonder how big nose lawyer were send this time around, this is appropriate. Oh, I take it back, maybe he doing it for free, maybe he pasted the faces of the original into the 4 colors of vagina to salvage anything from this upcoming train wreck.

The difference is that Cisbusters will get good reviews

Inb4 critics are shills and shouldn't be taken seriously, but I still use Rottentomatoes as a parameter of quality every time a movie gets poor reviews (ie: most Holla Forums users)

the tomatometer seems to be spot-on this year.

bvs was crap, civil war was good, x-men was better than bvs but worse than civil war.

I like Dan. Guess that means I should buy a ticket.

What do they have on the original actors? They must be holding something over their heads to make them shill this shitfest.

Watch the Midnight's Edge videos. Bill Murray was threatened with 'aggressive litigation' if he refused Sony again.

What makes you think they're doing such a thing?

Certainly he's doing it out of love for their film.

SO this a cuckbusters thread now? I feel bad for the remainign original cast. Since they have a strong influence on the older generation.

Watching Dan aykroyd say something he doesnt mean, is like watching someone eat shit and liking it

Sleazy lawyers, threats, brides, and shame. I know Bill Murray got a visit from said lawyers, I'm sure that Ernie Hudson was bride and Dan Aykroyd is saving face for his past shilling and his betrayal with the help of amy pascal. The damage control and the angle that sony is using was bless by Tom Rothman. Tom Rothman was also the person who OK the racist angle during the whole F4nstict debacle.

At least link to the fucking video you're referencing.

wew

Cuck bustin makes my life feel good

nigga, they threatened bill murray with litigation if he didn't cameo, you think aykroyd is bankrolling from this? hell no, they gave him enough to eat and that's it.

The amount of shilling for this piece of shit move is disgusting. There's regular shilling but this whole "Laugh or your sexist" is downright insulting.

Dan Aykroyd's always been crazy. I get the sense that he thought he was making a documentary with the original Ghostbusters.

With regards to this film specifically, it's possibly Sony are strong-arming him into saying it's a good movie. You know Bill Murray? The same Bill Murray whose appearance Dan Aykroyd is using as a selling point? Well he didn't want to come back. So Sony, Amy Pascal and her cronies, got the lawyers to find something in his original contract to force Bill Murray to appear in the film against his will.

It won't. It'll be like Cuck Gear, they'll shill hard for it and complain that detractors are just sexist, racist, against change/progress, whatever buzzwords they can come up with to silence criticism, but once it actually comes out and is demonstrated to be horrible, they will all be forced to back down, or else be exposed for blatant corruption.

Well he must be right since the originals weren't funny at all

(You)

Well Ghostbusters was a comedy so no shit its not scary

tbh Ghostbusters 2 made me shit my pants as a little kid though

GB2 is a shitty movie but it did freak me the fuck out quite a bit

I will agree with Dan on this movie having better scares. The casting is so horrible that I have nightmares over it.

RT can be pretty biased too, London had Fallen is a good example

its a dumb action movie yes , but it got tons of negative reviews because of "islamophobia"

So when it comes to PC stuff you cant trust Rotten, and with all the controversy around this remake I have no doubt they will shill it

future rotten tomato summary:

nice trips

b8 or retardation

Do you actually think the original Ghostbusters is a horror movie

ahahahhahaa

practice trolling somewhere else. it's clear you need it but this is just embarrassing

practice not being butthurt, it's clear you need it

I preferred you when you added lol to all your shitposts tbh

you're melting down pretty hard here

Not the user you are shitposting with though.

yeah sure, loser

Sony needs to train their shills more

excuse me you fucking newfag piece of shit. this is Holla Forums. the most underground imageboard on the planet. this is where the true internet elite come (myself included). you're clearly some dumb kid that stumbled into this dark corner of the deep web so let me make myself perfectly clear:

we don't want you here. you're a retarded baby troll. this site is for the internet's most deadly and serious inhabitants. and i can tell already that you aren't one of them. so leave. now. or i will hack you and destroy you're very life.

you have 30 seconds to comply.

well, at this point his family is probably being held at gunpoint at an undisclosed location. what would you do?

lol i'm not shilling lol
lol ive been here lolnger than you lol
lol

Even if they paid Murray and Aykroyd to shill for Cisbusters, certainly it wasn't millions of dollars in shill money - specially if they are in dire financial straits. A couple hundreds, or even dozens of thousands of greens probably would do it. Sony is getting desperate, so they'd see that money as a small investment to try something to save the trainwreck.

well done, user.

God damn it.
What did he say about it?

i worded that funny, i meant that aykroyd's claim of why the new film is good is because it has bill murray in it.

that's his legitimate selling point on the fucking thing, "oh it has bill murray, therefore it's good!"

He needs the Mice and Men solution. Show him where the rabbits are, George.

bill murray was bullied into appearing in the film by sony's jewry by finding things in his original ghostbusters 1 & 2 contracts that somehow could be twisted to bind him into appearing in the oncoming trainwreck of a film

lol

Both him and Ivan Reitman are executive producers but they have nothing to do with it. It's just a ceremonial credit, much like Stan Lee being a producer on every Marvel movie.

The real reason he's shilling for it is because he still wants to do a follow up to his movies, but Sony will most likely completely shelve any future Ghostbusters movies if this one bombs.

I still have no fucking clue how he's managed to stay married to Donna Freakin' Dixon for 30 years. Dude is a fucking sperg on levels that would probably eclipse most channers, and he has zero self-awareness about it. What the fuck does she see in him?

Does not exist.

On the other hand, if he did it, maybe there's hope for me.

Aykroyd has a cameo and he probably gets some kind of profit share from the movie if it's successful.

I'm surprised!

You mean pretending to like it while tears trickle from their haunted eyes.

MUH SOGGY KNEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't he supposed to be a comedian? Never underestimate the ability of funny men to get, and keep, these otherwise way out of their league women.

WHAT IS THIS SODGERY?

You better be shitposting

This is just a shit form to talk about inane shit.