I wrote a script that's keeping Holla Forums and /vp/ clean of CP spam. Are you interested, board owner?

I wrote a script that's keeping Holla Forums and /vp/ clean of CP spam. Are you interested, board owner?
gitgud.io/ring/infinity-mod-cli
You can run it on a Linux VPS if you're familiar with that, or if you give me a volunteer account I can run it for you.
I can't find another way to contact you. My email is in the email field.

Tell /monster/ too

Board owner I implore you, use this script. The site ownership shows no desire to actually clean their shit up.

Hmm….

Done.
>>>/monster/182910

I love you OP

Fucking kill yourself Ring

i believe >>>/his/ BO would be interested in your program as well.

I'm confused, is this an actual guy doing this or a bot or what?

it gets put up on boards with captcha-per-post turned on, so presumably its a person or persons.

Mad ass pedo

I'm not confident in the this OCR thing since he can always just switch up his images.

But you can never actually download this shit, it's always like a premium account need or something, so what's his endgame?

Hurting Holla Forums.

have you forgotten that a pedoscum and a ''journalist''''''' collaborated to
1 DDOS Holla Forums
2 upload cp to Holla Forums, and prove it was posted there by downloading it themselves (and possibly hosting the cp on their article)?

TWO MORE RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE
LAZY ASS NIGGER MODS IMPLEMENT THIS NOW, IT'S CLEAR GLOBAL VOLS ARE TOO LAZY AND INCOMPETENT TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS AND THE SITE ADMINS AREN'T DOING ANY FUCKING THING TO STOP IT

What the fuck? This is news to me.

it's one interpretation of events.

This current cp spammer is probably a pajeet or race nigger making 2 cents off of every post he makes shilling a CP site.

commercial spam for hire seems unlikely because of the low volume and high risk, if it's commercial it's probably being posted by the guy running those sites
could be government subversion or a honeypot though

It is /hebe/ venting their anal annihilation at being ovened by Jim.

I think I remember seeing that stuff before Jim though

There was one template cp spammer who used the same picture and phrasing. This flurry of new ones is most definitely /hebe/

Hey OP, don't know if you're still there. I'm the board owner of /aus/ and would be interested in setting you up with a volunteer account to run this script on my board.

Please get in touch with me via this address (too long to fit in the email field, kek):
shlomogoldstein (at) national.shitposting.agency

yeah but if it's pajeets or something being paid they won't care about the risk in their country.

if it's just the guy running the sites doing all this then spamming CP is his full time job?

It's all fake, right? There's no actual risk.

He spams other sites besides Holla Forums, he doesn't seem to fear the FBI or anything so he's probably in some third world country. 4chan doesn't get the spam because they block every proxy and VPN they can find and charge people to use them.

This exact spam is posted on other imageboards. Lynxhub managed to get rid of the spammers using the same software this script uses.

the script is probably good for wiping it out site wide but then the guy can just change the image again into something that's harder to OCR.

he's probably making very little money out of doing this but he's very dedicated to it.

Can you post it on >>>/just/ as well, that board is hit with tons of pedo spam

Have you tried to pitch your script to Codemonkey on >>>/sudo/?

That describes police work to a T. This smells of a pot full of sweet, delicious honey.

I emailed to ask for a global volunteer account. He was interested and asked how it worked. He didn't say if he'd give me an account for it.

which is what leads me to believe he is being paid by a third party.

considering the change of the template (buncha gay platitudes in the text, and no link) i am inclined to agree with you.

/argentina/ needs your help

moar edits pls

Did you actually visit the spammers website? Why would you do that?

Why wouldn't you?
Scared?

Nice try spammer.

good best site for taste