We Wuz Romanz 'n Shiettt

What the fuck happened to the history channel, Holla Forums?

Pozzed just like everything else.

Everyone could join the roman legions. If they served long enough they would even get a reward. Considering the area the romans conquered it is not impossible for niggers to be part of their armies.

Thanks, cuckberg.

No problem goy

I'm not a nigger, but it is true that Rome had nigger Romans, even of high rank. Most Roman slaves were whites from the northern Germanic tribes.

You forgot your picture Goldberg.

Why is MC Ride on the History Channel?

Speaking of nigger Romans, I liked how the movie Centurion was about a merry multicultural band of invaders attacking a homogenous native society.

When will the white devil stop distorting history?

A black man in the Roman army is not unrealistic, but can we get some context? Who is this man portraying.

inb4 Hannibal Barca. he wasn't a nog.

The number of niggers in the Roman legions was so minuscule that it might as well have been.

WE WUZ CHANGZ

they're half owned by Disney.

WE SOME FINNA

literally nothing, they were always shit

No they weren't. I used to come home from school and be able to watch programs about feudal Japan and medieval Europe.
Then one day those programs were gone and HC was flooded with fake reality shows about pawn shops and other garbage.

Aliens

AYO HOL UP HOL UP

YOU MEAN TO SAY

THAT WE WUZ HUMANITY N SHEEEIT?

meanwhile, niggers refuse to accept that any of those statues or portraits came from after that civilization's encounter of niggers.

AY YO

HOL UP

SO YOU SAYIN

WE WUZ KANGZ 'N SHIET?

SHIEEEET

MY PEEPUL

they do much worse than any sort of "race revisionist" shit

these fucks broadcast an actual show about retards trying to prove that secret aliens exist through historical events

I was at my dads house and it was on this channel, and I saw something about Leonardo Da Vinci who I find to be pretty interesting, so I turned it up and 10 seconds later I realize it's the ancient aliens show because they're talking about how he saw aliens and whenever he made weird looking sketches of deformed people like every fucking artist ever enjoys doing he was actually drawing what the aliens looked like.

are you retarded nigger to ask this

Human: obtuse. Aliens: all around. Board: overtaken by us

Republic of Multicultural Italians that swirled the Mediterranean cultures into the grand mess that they are today.

Oh man, what didn't happen?

The biggest part was prioritizing ratings over educational content. Anybody have that History, Hitler, Bullshit image? There was a good distribution at the start, focusing mostly on US history. WWII is loud and dramatic with (for Americans) a simple good vs. evil story. That holds the attention of the lowest common denominator, so the answer is more WWII stuff. After that, it was an easy jump to LEDA WASN'T FUCKED BY ZEUS, IT WAS SWAN-ALIENS!!! The last History thing I had to watch was actually for a class, The Universe, and every 30 seconds they had a dramatic CGI representation of the Big Bang with a cheesy "BWOOOOO" sound effect. Insulting. It introduced me to Michio Kaku's insanity, though, which was cool.

If the point of this thread is to try to fit the History Channel into the current political climate, you should know that it collapsed before SJWs were even a thing. Ancient Aliens started in 2010, I think? And I'd place Ancient Aliens in the middle of their decline, not the start. They just do whatever these days, mostly reality shows.

I should add, though, that I thought the guy who was made famous by Ancient Aliens was pretty cool for going along with the joke. I heard he even let people take pictures with him where they all do his famous pose. Not many people can laugh with everyone when they literally become a meme.