/got/ general

Mace the Ace edition
Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

erindorpress.com/2015/07/buying-your-way-onto-the-ny-times-bestsellers-list/
examiner.com/article/what-you-didn-t-know-about-the-new-york-times-best-seller-list
timgrahl.com/the-truth-about-the-new-york-times-and-wall-street-journal-bestseller-lists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fuck GRRM

Rude!

WHERE'S THE MOOSE

I'll pass.

Waiting for anime ASOIAF adaptation, along with Darkstar.

Wasn't it a zombie moose?

So what can Arya do other than use a quarter staff?

It's fucking Moose, you hacks.

she can stick people with the pointy end
and sell clams

but muh moose too hard to ride, cgi too expensive FOR A FUCKING MOOSE

Impossible, Arya regulary wins polls as the most popular GoT character.

and people say hitler was a bad man, what's your point?

user got it right here →

That I find incredibly hard to believe.

Did you guys enjoy the nod to the books/criticism of GRRM this episode in the Braavosi play?

D and D are a real piece of work.

Can she sell her clam?

It's a mystery, user.

I think they made the right call

sure, let's just give all the screentime to dany and clam girl, surely that would make their view rating skyrocket

Just Google some GoT character polls and rankings, it's true. Always in Top 3 at least, winning some.

Haha

The fight was already full of cgi. The direwolves have looked like shit almost every time.

jesus christ, just use a horse with some green clothing on and then put images of a moose there
i'd legitimately prefer a poorly done moose over the horse. heck, a poorly done moose would actually befit the fantasy setting

This should be screencapped

Keep on pretending it wouldn't have been a fuck of a lot cooler if he was on a Moose. They could've cut the fight scene out entirely and just had the Moose. That would've been better.

I can't handle the Sam cringe. Someone please kill me or enslave me and let your horses fuck me. This is too much.

Keep out of this thread, cuck. And take your black bull with you.

you are men of superb taste

Do you people watch cartoons too?

what's wrong with this world

I'm sorry you're so boring. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. D & D have turned what should be a fantasy series for outcasts and losers into mainstream normie-bait.

IF WE CAN HAVE DRAGONS, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A GOD DAMNED MOOSE

lel

Holla Forums is the only reason I still watch this shitshow.
I got more enjoyment last night shitposting about who the best priestess is, how waif is actually a qt, and how the entire episode was filler bullshit than actually watching the show.

If you weren't a nerd you didn't know about the series until the show came out.

I think it was a very fast decision by D&D

asoiaf is as normie as it gets, user.

DRAGONS

Is this what you really believe? It was a New York time bestseller, silly user.

This

they could have been golden horses for all i care

You guys really need to gain some self-awareness. Cold Hands riding a moose is more badass than any of those things.

They really haven't had much purpose for like 4 seasons.

They don't, they've done nothing that couldn't be replaced with something else.

That looked so fucking terrible. It was like a slow version of a star wars phantom menace fight.

Anybody with actress' tits from ep 5?

zombie moose>horse

A metric that means nothing.

Why do you think GRRM put it in to begin with? It's because it was rad as hell.

At this point I don't think I will even read TWOW. I'll just go read Robin Hobb's books instead.

I'll add a few.

The final troll will be when he dies before finishing the last book robbing you of your resolution. Then years later some terrible writer gets to finish it and it's a huge disappointment.

not really. most of it was stunt work and practical effects.
why would you want even more cg animals then?

but for what purpose? other than making it harder and more expensive to film.
no, you'd cry about how it's ackckhschually supposed to be an elk, not a moose and how the shit cgi and the awkward coreography (due to the cgi) made it look like shit.

The story would still be impossible to adapt without them, and their existence has to be reminded every once in a while.

see, i was pretty sure it meant that a book sold well in a certain time period, i guess you learn something new every day

woah, you mean it would cost them 10$?

>people think GRRM likes Jorah

but they really don't do anything
they could have just killed them a season after they were born, people would still call kelly c the mother of dragons

That is happening even if he doesn't die

Ok user

?

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure I could have wrote them out of the story without much consequence. Actually, you could easily just make people talk about Dany at times instead of showing her shenanigans.

you could pretty much just only film westeros and you'd still get as much value out of it

Yeah, DnD cast an incredibly charismatic actor to play Jorah for no reason. DnD haven't killed off Jorah yet even though they've been trimming the fact like crazy for no reason. It can't be that I'm an autist who posts bugs bunny and doesn't realize that Jorah is actually one of the most important characters, it's everyone else who is wrong.

CIA looks amazing in this pic

it's like he went back in time and became a teen again

erindorpress.com/2015/07/buying-your-way-onto-the-ny-times-bestsellers-list/

Now listen here you little shit, is that any way to speak to the American Tolkien™?

examiner.com/article/what-you-didn-t-know-about-the-new-york-times-best-seller-list

timgrahl.com/the-truth-about-the-new-york-times-and-wall-street-journal-bestseller-lists/

Why is he wearing a dress tho?

Honestly, this is how I would have prefered the story too. But as you can see, Dany is very appealing character and had a strong fanbase of book readers before GoT started, so the decision to include her extensively was a no-brainer.

Dany' story has had little effect on everything else. She could be cut entirely with little lost.

sure, if you ignore the part where they'd have to put a person on it and make the mounted fight scene look not retarded.

Read the post, he already admitted that. Dany is in just because of muh feminazism.

you mean like they did with the horse?

TELL ME ABOUT THE FATMAN, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT?

user pls

So far. But soon the plump semen demon will claim the iron throne by force.

I don't disagree, I just took issue with how NYT Best Seller was held up as a metric of popularity.

Why do her nipples change?

some fat god willed it

canned air or ice cubes

IT WAS A FUCKING ELK, YOU DIPSHITS
COLDHANDS RODE AN ELK

Haha

Should he wear fedora instead?

SAME SHIT
I STILL WANT IT MORE THAN A HORSE

It was too puffy for us goyims, so they dialed the puffiness back.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Crude edit. Also, is that a ship deck she's sitting on?

In related news, upon rewatching the episode, it's surprising that Aerys' wildfire gets more prominence than the dragons and his "Burn them all" line overlaps directly with visions of the dead. Are D&D suggesting that Aerys foresaw the Others' return?

Ok then, didn't know that about NYT. Still, ASOIAF sales confirm it's not >le obscure nerd literature like user claimed earlier.

the horse wasn't cgi you dumb shit
fucking kek

I HATE TALKING WITH YOU DUMBASSES ABOUT THIS SHOW

i'm not saying that's how it is, i'm saying that i'd still prefer it over a regular horse
seriously, how fucking expensive would it be to do this, when they already have FUCKING DRAGONS?!

D&D DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FANTASY AND NEITHER DO THE SHOWFAGS
EVERYONE WHO ISN'T ME IS TERRIBLE

to cover up his hair loss

it's not exactly rocket science

You know what's unnecessary?
ARYA'S PLOTLINE.

well by that logic, let's just cut 90% of the cast, since it's less expensive than having them hired, and it's also unnecessary

Not a bad idea tbh.

you know what else is more expensive than a horse and completely unnecessary?

Daenerys

This post lacks logic

Get fucked you trogloldyte piece of shit, I seriously hope you trip in the shower and crack your fucking skull on your boyfriend's big nigger cock.
Fuck you forever, I hope you die faggot.

Two interesting scenes - Jaime on the Iron Throne, and the Red Keep (and possibly King's Landing) exploding.

there's always better options

STOP
STOP IT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOU THIS FUCKING DUMB?

yes

We would have missed out on her early nude scenes and Drogo plowing her though. The show would have been far worse off without her.

THE MOOSE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FUCKING FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME ANGEL
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MAISIE LOVE YOU LIKE YOU LOVE HER
JUST GIVE IT UP AND CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE AND FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Hello Maisiefriend :)

this guy gets it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TAKE THOSE TRIPS AND CHOKE ON THEM

MOOSE

why am I not surprised?

Do like Patrick Stewart did and embrace Maisielove!

GIVE ME MY MOOSE

#NoSillyMoose

Why the fuck is Sam still fat?

He was in the fucking wilds for months, eating small portions of bread with sawdust in it, he lived in castle black which was low on supplies, he has trained with a sword and a shield and frequently worn armour, why the fuck is he still an out of shape fat fuck? He could have been a bit chubby, but there is no way he would stay obese.
I know that the actor is not allowed to get thin, but I don't understand why. This shit doesn't make sense no matter how you look at it.

His father is also fucking stupid. Instead of rationing his food he just sent him to castle black, is he retarded?

now that's some edge

haven't you watched the show lately?

but Dany has a big fanbase. Moose only has a couple of autists whining on an anonymoose imageboard.

Why did they cast this hobgoblin?

He's contractually obligated to be fat. It's a part of his character.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING ELK?

Got some of Melly Sanders' tits?

they haven't really cut that many, i meant the ones with plot armour n shit

EVEN A MOOSE DESERVES TO BE IN THIS SHOW MORE THAN YOUR POTATOHEAD

They did a sketch together, and both Patrick Stewart and Simon Pegg later commented how wonderful it was working with Maisie :)

in your mom's vagina

kek

she was the best on the ol' casting couch

Would you?

STOP SHAMING HIM YOU BIGOT

I know that he has to stay fat, I don't understand why. It doesn't make sense for Sam to stay fat after all he's been through.

Because she's one of the best actors in the cast, perhaps? Especially now that Gleeson, Dance and Dillane are gone.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HER

They cut the silly moose, and it's for the best. Just let it go user, if they ever make ASOIAF cartoon, you'll get your moose.

BUT THE MOOSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE NOW

they already cut Moose Bolton for no reason. your antlered friend north of the wall never stood a chance m8

I remember D or D (not sure which) saying that as soon as they saw her, they were thinking "please be good", that's how much they liked her looks. Naturally, they later found out how talented she is :)

No! :o

Absolutely not. Plump Emilia on the other hand…

no idea who that is, so I'mma go with yes

Please stop, my sides can't take it.

She's very sexy IRL, but not Maisie-tier yet.

this world is simply too cruel
we get a walrus instead of a moose

Considering we've seen the nudes. No.

Don't you recognize Captain Phasma?

brienne and cersei did lots wrong

Who the fuck is second on the second line?

Only good part about the Arya plot. Shame Arya will probably kill her.

Dagmer Cleftjaw.

Second season.

Encouraged Theon to invade Winterfell, and burn two kids.

Doesn't he mention all that activity he's been doing when he gets to Oldtown or something?
I could've sworn I read about it.

I see you are a man with a refined taste.

i understand the character's supposed to be an asshole, but that defies sane logic. also even though Sam's supposed to be bad at fighting, doesn't he have enough battle experience to basically take his dad & brother in 1v2

Hey guys.
Stabbing a skeleton in the chest sure was impactful!

why would he?
all i remember him doing is stabbing a whight in the back

Why did I ever think this show was worth a shit?

had enough mooses yet?

How the fuck does a lord of a house so fucking far from the wall have a problem with wildlings?

no post more

i live in a country where i've seen like 10 niggers in my entire life, and i still dislike them

Definitely not, but the conflict wasn't supposed to be physical in the first place. It was Sam facing his nightmare, being bullied by his family again, and crumbling under the pressure.

very well

Do you feel in charge?

Balon did everything wrong.

He tried to invade the North just to get back at the Starks for humiliating him despite Ned being already dead. Nevermind the North has no value and its impossible to invade and hold (and that is for more disciplined armies such as the Southron armies).

Best thing he should have done was attacking the Westerlands on his own since they are more valuable and would have allowed to build a power base for the long run.

But then again the Ironborn are retarded niggers who can't think beyond the short term.

this seems a good pic to end on

hope you enjoyed the mooses

But he won the war of 5 kings.

4 of them died, he was the last one standing. Therefore, he should be on the iron throne.

No, don't stop.
Never stop.

I think that was kind of the point

maybe he's a regular shitposter on north/pol/

sure, and theon enslaved whiterun

Fine tits

but who wins the Game of Thrones?

winterhold
same shit

user…

Could understand if he's just opposed to Wildlings entering Westeros as a sort-of political position and even supports extermination of Wildlings over the Wall. But the phrasing "He *hates* Wildlings" was kinda odd, like as though it's some kinda personal vendetta. I would support dropping A-bombs all over the Arabic states of the Middle East but wouldn't say I 'hate' Islamic extremists, just that I think they should be purged from this earth. If I had a friend or relative killed by Islamic extremists, *then* I would say that I 'hate' them. Like the same way I dislike cockroaches. Little emotional content, more of a philosophical position.

GRRM

Randyll Tarly takes everything about as personally as Stannis does.
So yeah, he probably hates wildlings even more just because his son brought one home.

you know what i meant
all the names sound the same anyways

goyim, i hate jews and i've never even met any in person
let it be, the guy clearly just has some history with the wildlings or he's heard too many bad things about them

Maybe if English is your third language

Judging by Winds of Winter's progress, he's not winning.

She is 30 years old..
What the fuck

Just having a giggle m8

Kit's 29.

Iceland?

there's a lot of stuff that starts similarly
i make mistakes, i'm only human

He looks somewhat adult in the show, and his character isn't typicallyt that of a 13 year old.

bulgaria
we have kebabs and gypsies, we just don't have a lot of niggers and jews

I don't understand what you're trying to say with this.

what drugs are you on?

judging by the pile of money he sleeps and shits on, he is winning

Do you really think D&D are willing to face the wrath of all the womyn who self insert as Dany? She's going to be on the throne, that's pretty much set in stone. Especially with all the buildup she's gotten, if she doesn't at least conquer half of westeros she's a gigantic cocktease.

Jon Snow in the show isn't portayed as a kid. He's young, but a young adult.
Waif looks to be like 13 years of age, while the actor is over twice that.

We really live in a post shoah world.

Where do I find a semen demon like this for myself?

What use does she serve once the Others are gone? She can't have kids, she doesn't want to rule anything, all she wants to do is fly around and burninate the countryside to show all those mean nobles her daddy dindu nuffin'.
Once she melts the Walkers, she's as good as dead.

Kit always looked young to me. I actually thought he was 18-19 at the beginning of the show, but the waif? 13? Dude, what the fuck, she's pretty clearly a grown woman.

So what's the bet that with Arya the following happens:

well i mean, we have politicians that may as well be jews when it comes to greed
and they let gypsies get away scot free
but they don't stop anyone from taking care of the gypsy problem on their own
and they keep the refugees out
so it could be worse
i think niggers and jews just stay away from here because they think it's worse than their shithole, unlike their opinion of sweden

They're hypnotizing

Yeah, unless you're offering free rape slaves you're not going to beat sweden in desirability for dindus.

Well D&D can't get characters right so who's to blame them?

Me. I'm going to blame them.
Learn the names, nigger.

What, Waif isn't supposed to be a grown woman. She's make-uped to look young. She's supposed to be Arya's antihero .

To be fair, I have no idea how much time has passed since first season inside the universe. But Arya is like around same age, right?

i still have trouble remembering how to spell cersei, i always think it's sersy

we've got cheap bread, internet and rakia
in fact, everything here is cheap
my internet is only 30$ total for half a year

for you

see, it's so much better

Rape and free money > cheap bread and internet

What? She looks like a kid in the books, but the show version is very, very obviously an adult. In-universe, it's only been 3 years. Arya is 12, maybe 13.

I honestly can't even remember the names of most of the side characters.

it's really good bread though
honestly, the free money is overrated when everything is so cheap anyways

To be fair, 95% of show-only normalfags don't know Khaleesi is a title and not a name.

They're pretty intense.

Horrible at acting

And she looks like a horse with that fucked up mouth

Amazing. HBO should hire you.

So? Great actors are wasted on this show.

So since she's a huge part, we get a huge piece of shit

That has more to do with writing than acting.

What does he do to get some pussy?

I mean, "A man is no one" but that doesn't mean he can't get some fresh pussy on the side
Right?

Something about her face is just weird.
Like, at some angles she looks pretty, but it still looks… off.
Below the neck, the less is said the better.

Yeah, "perfection" is enough.

… yeah, no.

How do you think he prays?

He puts on his robe and wizard hat and a face to match.

In the books he takes the face of a kid saving up to get a whore. I imagine he took the face to try the whore himself.

What are you saying?

REEE

She's the Mother of Pudding Pops.

He could be both the boy and the whore! At the same time!

You should get your testosterone levels checked, user.

Seriously nigga stop trying to pretend she's some 300 lbs landwhale because it makes you look like some catty /cgl/ bitch who can't stop spilling spaghetti about Jessica Nigri.

But I do that, too.

Sh*tlord much?

and also Littlefinger

gonna need a bigger dragon for that

Fix'd fam

Absolutely problematic

Of course she isn't…

SHE'S ABOVE MAISIE

Not. Fat.

keep mooseposting

Don't make me post a /rude/ Maisie, user.

Too high-T.

What am I reading?

Great. Moose. Maize. Dany. The cancer that is /got/ is moving towards its final form.

No

Too boyish, her legs are thin as fuck.

coincidence?

I don't know why you think there's only one Patrickposter.

She looks like a tranny.

There's room only for one in /got/'s Small council, he's the Master of Meta. The other one should find some other gimmick.

The truth, she's not one of the best actors on the cast. That honor belongs to Liam, Peter, Nikolaj, Iain, Aidan, Iwan, Alfie, Carice, Diana, Conleth and Faye.

Maisie, Kit, Sophie, Emilia, Lena and Isaac are just people to suck at acting and get away with it because they are hyped by fucktards like you

now this is podracing

are you trying to moose me

Don't insult those majestic animals with that disgusting britcunt

FUCK OFF GIFMAKER

If you honestly believe Aidan, Carice or post-S1 Nikolaj are displaying noteworthy acting in GoT, I'm afraid your post has to be disregarded. Pretty sure you put Aiden there only ironically I really hope you did, for your own sake

Nope, you just have a shit taste on actresses. Hell, thanks to Rory epic performance is that Maisie got some notability

If she doesn't have a dick I'm not interested.

Maisie has been universally praised since S1, long before her scenes with Rory. But I agree those were some of her best.

Post-S1 Nikolaj, Carice and Aidan are better than Maisie.

My point still stands.

see
it's maisie with her friend moose

That was Rory' performance, not hers

The senseless Maisiehate is clouding your judgement, user.

she's been a scene stealer from day one, even carried her shit storyline in S5 with her acting

Did he act in Maisie's stead too? Because it was their duo dynamics that made those scenes fantastic.

Exactly

Fix'd fam

I'm saying Aidan performance is better than Maisie's. Learn to read.

No

After Rory stopped to appear, Maisie scenes are just "muh angsty revenge, muh i want to become le magic ninja" and they're very dreadful. She "shines" because of Rory. Don't fool yourselves.

You absolutely fail to recognize the difference between how the character is written, and how is the character acted. Rookie mistake when trying to criticize media, you should spend more time on Holla Forums. You realize that everyone is mocking Aidan's acting in GoT, right?
How was this scene angsty ninja?

or maybe because it was a better written storyline. on a different note, why are pretending Arya didn't exist before her adventures with the Hound?

Bump for reaching bump limit

I'm pretty aware how Aidan performance is not at the same level (not even close) at what is supposedly Littlefinger must be. But as I said, that level of acting is EVEN better than Maisie's performance.

That scene was "Boo hoo I'm have to let my angsty tomboy personality behind to be le angsty ninja, how it hurts"

NEW
NEW

NEW
NEW

NEW
NEW

NEW
NEW

She doesn't. Before the red wedding she was le misunderstood out of place tomboy who doesn't want to be a princess like sansa.

I wanna know are everyone such a cuck in the books as in the show?

think about all the slut pussy he has come in contact with. Probably all the actresses also probably had a gay sexual-relations with D&D because it was in the licensing contract.

sauce?

is there anything worth reading after the farseer trilogy?

It's a fucking great Elk

Come on user, one more thread, you're almost there.