MYSOGYNISTS BTFO BY MELISSA MCCARTHY

MYSOGYNISTS BTFO BY MELISSA MCCARTHY
uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/145102807551/melissa-mccarthy-hits-back-at-ghostbusters-haters

Ghostbusters confirmed FOTY 2k16
:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0814315/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gotta market this somehow by exploiting the negative reception.

Her childhood must consist of stuffing pies.

Ghostbustas is only the beginning. All-female Seven Samurai is just around the corner.

what did she mean by this?

They already have plans to remake it with some special ops shit, how would an all female cast make it any worse? If anything, they would go after movies that are just sitting there without a sequel and with nothing planned.

Ben is her cuck husband

I was just kidding, please tell me you're just kidding too… please…

Expect what happened with Cuck Gear to happen to this.

They'll scream about misogyny constantly, and when the movie actually comes out and demonstrates itself to be shit, they'll be forced to back down.

Holla Forums BTFO

They're remaking the Magnificent Seven, yes.

Honestly, there's not much more they can do to Seven Samurai. They've already remade it or ripped it off multiple times.

I do not know where it is in development, hopefully it is just an idea that dies off.
imdb.com/title/tt0814315/

Special-ops just means a different setting/time period.

All-female cast would naturally be a joke.

She's hoping (read: desperately wishing) for a world where the Montana Merchant Mulcher doesn't exist.

Black to the Future with a black female protagonist who ends up fucking her own mother in the past. You heard it here first.

My sides

that wouldn't even do anything. it's not like you can get pregnant from gay sex

Diversity twist: the black female protagonist is actually trans

Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

But 'Ben' or 'Benjamin' is a Hebrew name meaning 'son of my right hand'.

you can if you have a turkey baster

She's right about the faggots who say that old Ghostbusters is ruined because of a shitty remake.

In fact, she's basically admitting that the movie is shit.

Racist.

bloody yid wankers

Indeed.

How can internet hate be real if internet is not real??

Her friends being Hollywood people? Okaay. Good luck with your "friendships".

You got it wrong.
It will be a jewess with a strapon fucking her mother in the past.
At some point the mother will talk to her daughter about how she experimented in college and how it was so great that the daughter needs to do the same.

Oy vey.

Yep. That's what's going on here. People would respond this way to any movie starring four women. That fact that this is a very poor looking remake of a near perfect classic isn't the issue at all.

Three ugly women and whatever this thing in pic related is supposed to be.

And are they surprised people hate it because of cunts? The marketing campaign heavily played up the fact that the movie not only stars three ugly whores and a hairless gorilla, but the crew is also majority female.

So yeah, hating on it because of cunts is perfectly justifiable.

Staypuff confirm to be cuck

I'd watch it

None of us would be mad if it wasn't a remake of something we care about though. We'd just ignore it like we ignore all of those crass womyn comedies.

That's the point though. They took a cult classic, a beloved franchise and then shat all over it, and had the gall to build the whole marketing campaign around "we grills, y mad?" and then started screaming muh soggy knee the moment people called the movie the piece of shit it is.

People didn't have this venomous a response when they remade Total Recall or Robocop because, while it was understood they are both complete shit, at least they didn't rub their smugness in your face and demand you approve and like it.

Thankfully, everyone major involved in this trainwreck has basically murdered their career.

She still hasn't accepted the reality that people laugh at her because she's a '"fat person doing funny stuff'" not a funny person with a weight problem.
It isn't misogyny to hate shitty money grab remakes of classics.

And she's trying to say people are just mad a movie exists that stars four women, which is clearly not the issue.

I don't think anyone is laughing with her, or at her. She's just a fat feminist, they are never funny.

It is when they sold it as a feminist movie. And disliking anything feminist is misogyny by default.

I'm actually mad that the movie stars four (ugly) women though. The issue is that they are women. They made it the issue when they kept hammering you on the head with the fact that cast and crew is made up of shitloads of cunts.

Turns out people will call you on your shit and ignore m'lady's whining if you can't do a proper job like men.

I'm mad that a Ghostbusters movie stars four ugly women. If it was Bridesmaids #whatever, I wouldn't give a shit.

First rule of women : They cannot take criticism. They have to make an excuse like "you just hate women" because they cannot take responsibility for their own flaws.

I wouldn't say it was four ugly women. I'd say it's one ugly woman, one gorilla and two forgettable women.

What a hideous cunt.

Tell that to Michelle Obama.

C'mon now don't compare that fat retard to god.

It's going to be hilarious when this movie flops like we all know it will and the venom they are spewing out drowns their careers.

The only smart people working on this movie are the ones staying quiet and requesting they don't get mentioned in the credits.

Didn't a lot of people like Mean Girls?

Didn't they already announce an all female Ocean's Eleven?

I got many friends Melissa, all who think that the new Ghostbusters looks like shit.

Well of course you do. They're all here on this board with you.

I love you too user-kun.

Dude

I don't even know how to thank you for making an otherwise horrible day take a 180. I hope you are the piglet poster.

Posts like this pretty much debunk the misogyny argument, as there are plenty of people on this Chinese cartoon board who absolutely love media with an all female or mostly female cast. I suppose the point is to stir up fake controversy to get more money.

It doesn't count if the women are appealing in any way.

There's a Krispy Kreme franchisee near her house that's about to be become a multimillionaire.

wait is she the model for bebop in the tmnt or a pig playing human that performed in upcoming train wreck?

Yeah, I'm going straight to a hospital right now

I don't think anybody's career is murdered. Pedowood doesn't care about making money - it's mostly a way to try to promote degeneracy.

The money comes from the government or some wealthy (((investors))).

Fuck the Yids

riight the phenomenon of a shitty movie wrecking careers NEVER happens.

I remember why I drink, Holla Forums

alright, I'm a believer.

Who?
A what?

Look at that bitch and weep.

She scares me, but I keep looking.
Is she the devil using his black magic on me? I don't understand.

A significant other

I think this the first time I've seen someone for whom They is the appropriate pronoun.

See that's the most insidious point. Fried Green Tomatoes, Mystic Pizza, Steel Magnolias, Beaches, a shitload of movies starred almost entirely women, revolved around entirely female characters and the men were relegated to supporting roles… and those movies were not only critically acclaimed but actually good.

The fact that this movie stars women is not the problem - it's that its a shitty 4chan troll of a movie with no redeeming qualities that in today's sociopolitical environment demands to be not only seen but applauded for being mediocre at best.

stop sniffing glue

lol, it's getting to them

it's going to bomb

Remember the scene in the original where Venkman gets a BJ from a ghost?

I just threw up in my mouth a little contemplating what that scene would look like with McCarthy as the recipient