Let's share some weird movies

Let's share some weird movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mztn2u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, fuck you for bringing that movie up. I thought I escaped that weird shit.

looks like nightmare fuel. Is it good?

Now this is definitely nightmare fuel
Saw this when I was about 6 or 7. T-Thanks dad.

absolutely. take this survey about it

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

Non-Op. It's Marquis. You really need to find a version where they don't censor the talking cock.

It's about the Marquis De Sad and the time he spent in the Bastille. It's like a bad sexual fever dream. At one point he fucks a crack in the wall, and the wall orgasms.

You know, I'd argue that a man dog fucking a rock wall with his talking penis is relatively tame compared to reality now of days.

It's pretty decent. The physical acting and body language are very good. The characters are all very animated and the composition can be really interesting at times. The end is a little weird… well, rushed.

No worries, the only thing that's censored is that preview image.

Stuff like this always makes me wonder why people ever get into show business in the western world, and it's weird that it got so bad in the first place. Hong Kong cinema treats everyone with respect, even the stunt men are treated well. I wonder how Hollywood and the likes got so bad…

Hey hey kiddo. Nothing is wrong with Hollywood. It's the best place to work and it's where dreams come true.

The puppets and puppeteering were below average, but I really liked it all the same. There's really nothing else like it.

I wonder if Cat's Don't Dance got a bit of inspiration from this movie.

this one is pretty impressive considering it was almost all done by one guy.

I'll give you a clue….

Yeah, because gentiles make so much better movies than jews.

Here's my contribution.

If this is what you got out of the movie, you are an idiot.

This.
What is friendship?
What is honor?
What is sacrifice?
Besides, the asians were fucked up by other asians.

Motherfucker, he was dying. He sacrificed maybe a couple of more months of being on an IV drip while his shitty family continued to not see him, and instead spent the time trying to divy up his possessions after he kicked the bucket.

let's try and keep the thread on weird movies

It is when you're fucking crazy.
Besides, the whole point is to get them arrested for killing a white man in front of all the street and the people living in the building.

Got a 'trailer' here. I can find the full movie if someone wants, but I'm not sure how people feel about sites like putlocker or whatever.

Japanese horror movie that involves aliens and zombies being defeated using the power of rock and roll.

Gentaro, is that you?

Jokes aside, looks like it could be a fun watch.

Oh, this movie has the best romance scenes too. There's zombie romance, and another one that's especially good.

So is there a story here or is it just 2deep?

What did he mean by this?

Roosters are sometimes called cuckolds.
I know in that scene the rooster beat the camel in a game of cards so maybe it's just another way of saying that the rooster is really lucky.

Are there any movies that are similar to this one?