#LIVE THREAD
Viserys subedition
Previously on /got/ →

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/352447.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Maisie

Kill yourselves

First for wanting to cum inside this Daenerys in specific.

second for
it's a fact

At this rate, will already have to make another thread when the episode starts.

seventh for dumbest season

Season five was way worse than this.

S5 had worse logical leaps, worse acting, less interesting events, and what's worst, bad pacing and rushed editing.
S2 commited a crime more horrendous still it was boring as hell
S6 is about on par with S3 in my opinion and has potential (if Ep5 is any indication) to be 3rd best season so far when it's over, but no better than that.

does anyone stream GoT live?

MY MIND'S TELLING ME NO
BUT MY BODY
BUT MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES

Best Red Priestess, no contest

let's wait and see if the spoilers are true.

so one decent episode trumps 4 incredibly dumb ones? statistically speaking ep5 is not exactly the norm so far.

I only watch for spoilers for the book series at this point. So far it's confirmed a lot of future events.

My memory of S2 is still sketchy, but I remember S3 was boring as hell. The only things I remember from it were the Sack of Astapor and the Red Wedding.

Maybe that is why S2 was so forgettable if you can't remember a damn thing about it, unlike S3.

Melisandre is still a milf tbhfam (Besides that hairline)
But this is the first bagel I've wanted to fug.

Ep2 was excellent as well, Ep1 didn't have much hapening and it was fairly disappointing season opener, Ep4 was only flawed by questionable climax. The only undeniably and truly weak episode was the third one.

S3 had perfectly handled Red Wedding to pick one example, the moment GoT entered popculture history hall of fame thanks to.

S2 was D&D's lowest point, they were probably stunned by S1's success.

That's most impressive, shame about the plastic face.

what the fuck is up with Sophie's face there? She looks like Rob Zombie

UNF

GUESS WHO'S FAPPING TONIGHT

Why do people hate S2? I like Tyrion in King's Landing.

It was at 2015 Emmys, she had unflattering makeup or a bad case of hangover or other drug withdrawal

That was when he was still cool though… I remember in Season 3 he got demoted and was pushed around by everybody.

on a scale 1-10 how degenerate is sophie turner?

She is apparently bi so a 10?

It's not a hipster card, the fact is the majority of GRRM's teenage internet defence force started reading after they were introduced to GoT and hate on the show because it's the cool thing to do on certain forums. If you spend certain time looking back on the literary saga, reread it and add GRRM's attitude to the mixture, you start seeing ASOIAF for what it really is. There were several people in GoT/ASOIAF nerdclub I used to attend that switched to show canon, like I did.

Ginger Harlot/10

She'd probably emotionally scar a man who wasn't ready for the depth of her filth tbh.

Jesus…

If anything season 3 is pretty forgettable. Aside from the Red Wedding not much else happens.

Season 4 has Joffrey's death and the Mountain vs Viper. The Wall battle was a waste of time and money.

Season 5 has Hardholme and nothing else.

Ashlyn Rae

Disgusting.

Anyone streaming?

The episode is about to star in a hour.

Maisie does sex acting better

Checked

Order a smaller butplug, your ass appears to be hurt.

Ok m8

Women are so fucking gross they aren't even good to be sex objects.

Disagree on assuming the show as canon. Care to explain what you believe the book series is about?

Found the Loras fan :^)

Nobody is this gay.

We got a stream going where we can shitpost as it happens?

All gays are like this.

No, anons. I simply go my own way. I don't want women as parasites in my life.

Were on a board dedicated to talamudvision. Shit happens.

So did her boyfriend enjoy this scene when she took him to see her new movie?

Ok.

That's how real sex look like, user. Sorry to disappoint, but it's most believable.

Where did I state that? All I said is that some people including me switched to show as canon as a personal preference, you're free to your own opinion. ASOIAF's key to success is pandering to social outcasts and providing thrills and twists by TV style writing, such as big reveals ending many chapters and frequent cliffhangers. GRRM totally failed to deliver in regard of engaging storytelling in last two novels and obviously lost direction due to choosing much larger scope than he's able to handle, that's why show is the primary source for me now.

MGTOW are just faggots looking to recruit.

It was a jab at her proclivities as a buttslut. I apologize if I did not parse out my joke in a way that could be easily computed by your autism.

Well shit… You're right.

It's like you don't want to make it in our best ofs.

It was a good jab user, shame on me.

Is this the face of a man who objects against his girlfriend's acitivities outside of their relationship?

He looks like he's too busy swimming in sugarmommy GOTbux and British midget pussy to care about anything tbh.

Imagine how tight her little clam has to be

At least you're not Anthony Burch, maisiefag.

but you're still a cuck

Shit taste tbqhfam

Like you wouldn't be Maisie's beta gladly

those legs

Post you're waifu then, Mr. Patrician. But not Ros, because I claim Ros too.

Already did.
The Waif is also a qt with a different hairstyle.

I want to drum my dick on these tits.

30 MINUTES FAG/GOT/S

Episode about to start in 30 minutes!

You're an advanced sh*tposter, I see

Who would have thought?

lel

yeah, I think the pov gimmick backfired on him big time. at first it was fun but now we get split books and fucking travel chapters.

ayy

(Checked)
Because Bagel Priestess and Milf Priestess are far superior to Ayyylmao Priestess

stream links pls…

>ADWD was her favorite book
>mine is a tossup between ASOS and AFFC

thanks user

Any chance we'll get more of her?

I'll keep the old gods, IYKWIMAITYD

Gee I fucking wonder.

Your waifu is dead fam.

GoT stream -> magestream.org

magestream.org

What is there really to discuss any deeper anyway?

magestream.org

That's just hyperbole, the real value is that I could talk about Game of Thrones without any fucking Maisies.

It worked out well in original trilogy though, GRRM should have sticked to similiar structure in next trilogy (not four more books, what kind of silly idea is that)

lmao

More important question, is she going nekkid? 69 with Varys?

Stupid dumb Trumpcuck scum

IT'S STARTING FAG/GOT/S
Bring out those alchols

I can't argue that one.

that feel

(glad its not just me)

user…

this sucks, I used to watch GoT on brettygood but it WONT FUCKING LOAD, plus apparently you have to whitelist eighty sites and it still won't work

suptv.org is working

IT'S TIME TO SHIT

works on my machine :^)

thanks guys for the suggestions, I fixed it! gonna close the thread now

LAY OFF THE PIPE, KID

the golden age of streaming is over.

maybe we should just stop watching chinese cartoons as well….

idgaf about trump it was just an appropriate term for how she got Tyrion and Varys to spill their spaghetti

ISHYGDDT

I CANNOT SEE A GODDAMN THING

fucks sake

HOLY SH*T

this is pretty fucking unwatchable

its pretty much the worst

bullshit
What would even be the point now?

BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN BENJEN

Bran giving zero fucks

amateur camerawork right there

ikr, every stream is lagged to hell

fuck this lads. unwatchable

every single one, what the fuck?

123rd for Kingfag neglecting his kingdom

HOLY SHIT IT'S BENJEN

come the fuck on Sam

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING SO BORING

Fuck this fat beta bitch and his mongrel woman

Sounded an awful lot like jon snow

wow he's such a bigot amirite

#Promising

Jesus christ how embarassing
This is what the knights of the watch died for

fuck's sake

Randyll will laugh his ass off at his cuck of a son

Not even Coldhands I bet

fuck I miss Joffrey

IT'S BENEJN user MUCH BETTER

AAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK
DO THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS RUN DIAL-UP? I WANTED TO FINALLY SHITPOST LIVE THIS SEASON AND THE WHOLE DAMN INTERNET SHITS ITSELF, STREAMING WAS A MISTAKE

No wonder Randyll told him to fuck off

All hail Tommen, Cucked of his name!

Jesus fucking christ I bet we are gonna get a Theon or Fedorah scene after Tommen

>>MY FUCKING POWER JUST WENT OUT

I feel like singing the intro music by replacing every note with the word "cuck"

Not long until we get the Jon Snow has no spine and Sansa has to tell him what to do scene.

FUCK

She really looks like an Ayy Lmao and sounds as if she has been anal probed.

DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON DICKON

Loras gonna get raped

Randyll is a pretty cool guy tbh

I miss Tywin, now it's all just betas and failures

Cuck cuck cucky cuck cuck
Cuck cuck cucky cuck cuck
Cuck CUCK CUCKY-CUCK cucky cuck
cuck cuck cucky cuck cuck

COME ON YOU NIGGER, JUST LIE

poor sam spilling it everywhere

oh shit here we go

BANE?

All streams down?

Suptv is finished

BASED

GILLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING

BTFO
T
F
O

looks like mage is fucked too, also whatever horseshit they have for the alternate sup streams won't work, I put in a hundred captchas

GILLY NO

who cares if he can hunt rabbits
nigga can read in medieval times
that shits extraordinary

GILLY YOU IDIOT

Randyll was less brooding but they pretty much nailed it with him

OH SHIT

JUST FREEZE MY SHIT UP

DADE NO

he's not wrong, Sam is already a cuck

STREAMS WON'T WORK, CHAT WON'T WORK, NOW MY FUCKING Holla Forums POSTS WON'T GO THROUGH, FUCK IT

there, done

On the bright side, this means Gilly is officially written out of the show!

sam is such a goddamn cuck

Sam the Sperg more like

yeah that would have turned out well

>wound up saying nothing

yeah the cuck thing is something he definitely shouldn't find out

Damn this is great

fuckoff

spoke a little too soon there
hes even fucking stealing the sword

>SAM'S STEALING HIS FAMILY SWORD

I swear to fucking god, Sam had better not use it, I swear.

fuck yes

OH GOD WHAT ARE THEY DOING

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THE SCENE WAS SO GREAT WHY RUIN IT

YES YES

GIVE US SOME TITS

F FOR THE GOLD LION

Fucking why.

Where did it all go so wrong?

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

fam

was getting caught part of her plan?

is this the part were Arya turns in Maeby?

Christ this is getting AMAZING

Is this some kind of meta joke?

BRAVO

breddy gud tbh

REAL SUBTLE, ARYA

You don't like potato faces?

FAILED
A
I
L
E
D

ARYA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER

YOU FUCKED UP

BRAVO

JAIME ALPHA
SUPERB

oh shit not the pancake tits

I'd rather send an army

IT'S TIME FOR A FUCKING RIOT

BASED MACE THE ACE

Post yfw Berniefags get BTFO

I want to murder Tommen right now

Post yfw King's Landing nobles get BTFO

OH SHI-

jk he's a cuck

LMAO

WHO COULD'VE SEEN THAT COMING

REMINDER THAT IT IS THE KING'S DUTY TO UPHOLD THE FAITH OF THE SEVEN, A PRECEDENT UPHELD SINCE AEGON THE CONQUEROR

OR DOES HE

FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY FREY

It's funny and all but Bernie is a fedora tipper.

TRUMP GETTING BTFO

BERNIE 200% SMUG

Be less underage.
Anyway they're nothing alike, though I like neither of them.

BERNIE RUSE

NOBLES ON SUICIDE WATCH

JAIME TO THE WALL

BTFO

You think the sparrow gives a shit about the faith mate? He just confirmed that he's in it for himself by basically saying he lives to be a martyr but then immediately backs down.

RADMURE LIVES

I'm also an atheist, you thin-skinned faggot.

THEY'RE LAUGHING AT US

BASED FREY

Cool.
Be less underage, faggot.

BRON MENTIONED

Seriously, what the fuck have they done to her?

THE POWER OF L- WINCEST

UNCLE B

Why is Jaime taking several steps back from the character development he went through in previous seasons?

BENJEN

UNCLE BENNY B

BENJEN IS BACK
F*ck this is amazing

BENJEN IS COLDHANDS

F E M I N I S M

ruined

ONE THOUSAND
AHAHAHA

A THOUSAND SHIPS

>DAARIO IS LITERALLY TELLING DANY HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FROM THE BOOKS

Why is her mouth so fucking huge?

THE MOTHER
OF
DRAGONS

she just had to ruin it

Holy shit how badly is it possible to ruin a mystery?

she got there so fast they couldn't finish rendering the dragon

How the fuck did she just find him that fast? She was gone for like 30 seconds and comes back on a dragon.

Better yet how the fuck did they not see a dragon that big when they were in an area full of flatlands with a couple of mountains in the distance? If the dragon wasn't seen because it was behind one of the mountains then how did she go up to it and then return in like 30 seconds? How did she know it was hiding behind that mountain? What the fuck was any of that?

le motherly instincts

HBO, more like let Bethesda make the CGI for our show

better yet, how the fuck did she manage to ruin an otherwise great episode in less than 3 minutes?

it was the worst one of the season

>GRRM has explicitly said Benjen is not Coldhands
>in the show, Benjen is totally fucking Coldhands
>20 years later and we still have no fucking idea what actually happened to Benjen
FINISH THE BOOKS YOU FAT FUCK JUST FUCKING F I N I S H THEM

surely you jest

i wont fall for that ruse :^)

Has any plot line ever gone downhill as fast as this before?

Guys, the last two episodes have been actually good. What's going on?

Also, is there a way to contact the guy who hosts castamp.com/live/streamgotep6 ? I wanna thank him for doing a better job than any other streamer I saw.

BRAVO D&D

This episode sucked because it was so boring. I had the worst case of blue-balls with that Faith Militant scene in King's Landing.

Jaime going from season 3 to 4 was about as bad

what the fuck are you talking about, every sunday they double down on the feminist shit

Is it safe to say that D&D are berniefags?

It's the only explanation for the plot ending like that

I think the only reason I liked this episode more than most of the others in this season is because there wasn't any bullshit at the Wall.

Every week until you like it!

the stream I saw was shit. But what I could gather was the end of the plotline of aya more or less.

Sam's plotline he is a cuck and got told by his dad he is a degenerate.

high sparrow more or less cucked the king by manipulating the queen or something.

Jamie got pissed at something and the Freys are retards at battle or something, so the lanisters have to take their army up there.

Bran did not get much of it except he became the three eyed raven.

What if High Sparrow gets killed at the end of the season like that leak implied?

show moar leaks faggot

the leak also implied we'd get a mad king scene this episode

linkfag was wrong all along

We sort of did.
Did you just miss Bran's flashback?

well it wasn't a scene per se

We saw a glimpse of him in the beginning.

Why would you waste valuable cgi budget on this shit?

300 posts completed.

Link to the new thread -

Saged, hidden and reported.

Stop.

Some dipshit made this thread when the last one hadn't even hit the bump limit!
Between that, the way he linked it, and the fact that the OP image is straight from halfchan, I say he can fuck right off.
probably a Maisiefag

someone make a real thread please

there already is a new thread

here

fuck off

Woah guys, hold on.
What if we… just stayed in this thread until it hit page 10 and then made a new thread?

That's the kind of thread that drags down the rest of the board.
Don't make Holla Forums your designated shitting board.

"Uncle Benjen!"

"Yes, I am here: a dead, shambling corpse, a sad reminder of a better season. Somehow it is fitting I return this way."

Hey man, I'm only posting in the proper thread.

So at this point I think it's safe to say the guy who leaked all the deaths was totally right.

Tommen confirmed for an hero?

sauce on the leaks?

reddit

All the deaths they've predicted so far have happened, though now I'm seeing new stuff in the threads that weren't there with the first list I saw. People seem to be adding Arya or Sansa, Jamie and Cersi and The Mountain to those leaks when they were not in them before.

So are we just hanging out in here?

I posted them here. They are not from Holla Forums.
The first list was posted before the season began.
It had Cersei, Jaime & mountain.
Also had Arya. Sansa has been added later because of doubt over which stark girl dies.

Yup, let's just stay here and avoid all that spam bullshit.

So, did you like ep 6? I felt it was meh

At least some stuff happened.
I guess.
No Greyjoys or the Wall this week, which is a plus in my book. They've totally butchered those plots beyond salvation.