/got/ General - King's Landing edition.

Previously, on /got/ -

Titles for last 3 episodes -
No one
Battle of the bastards
TWOW

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kimberleydadds/mophie-for-life
justjared.com/2016/04/23/sophie-turner-on-maisie-williams-i-love-that-she-is-just-who-she-is/
ew.com/article/2016/05/20/game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-lesbian
justjared.com
twitter.com/LSTDBristol
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/12/maisie-williams-impatient-emma-watson-first-world-feminism
ew.com/article/2016/05/27/game-thrones-maisie-williams-kit-harington-phone-chat-radio-interview?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for being in love with Maisie

Remember when King's Landing was the best part of the show?

Now it's not.

Showdown happening today

War of the three queens.

Who will win?

Why not a #LIVE thread? Now we have to make 300 replies in 13 hours…

Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 6 Preview: Blood of My Blood

Did Sophie fuck Maisie?

buzzfeed.com/kimberleydadds/mophie-for-life

justjared.com/2016/04/23/sophie-turner-on-maisie-williams-i-love-that-she-is-just-who-she-is/

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-lesbian

?

BREAKING NEWS
Maisie dyed her hair blue for a music festival in Bristol! Do want/do not want, /got/?

All she needs is problem glasses

Showdown deflated according to spoilers. Margery is let go, having confessed to her crimes.

The posturing is just for the preview, like Davos picking up Longclaw.

It's Walder Frey probably, Sandor comes back in Ep7, "The Broken Man"

Maisie fags BTFO

I was saying this too but it seems too early for Walder; no one's in the Riverlands yet.

Unless Brienne and Pod have a jetpack.

>justjared.com
:o

;_;

I think Maisie looks cute. Did she go to the festival alone?

She said that if you aren't feminist, you're sexist.
I wish this was true, in fact it's the opposite

jdimsa :'(
This guy is with her at least, but he doesn't seem very threatening. Maybe Cassidy too. Are you in England, user? I'd certainly go to Bristol now if I was…

That quote is worse nigga wtf I thought she just said something stupid, now it sounds stupid and malicious.

22nd for purest waifus in GoT

user confirmed patrician

That much is correct, Cersei chapters are the saving grace of AFFC and superior to show Cersei. The problem is the rest of the book.

At least we know Arya is safe in ASOIAF
And Jon in the show too, because they're already planning a Jon spinoff with Gurm's supervision

What's he going to do in his own show?

WWs crashing The Wall with no survivors confirmed?

Making gormless excuses for not writing the books, basically taking his blog to television.

LONG MAY HE REIGN

Sophie is a hebephile isnt she?

Can you blame her? Imagine being around 14 year old Maisie constantly…

Why did D&D cut GRRM's cameo from S1Ep1? Why didn't they give him another one later?

imagine taking a seat right over there

38th for Melly being obsolete

Do you even use Twitter?

implying anything ever happens in games of thrones during a non 9th episode

It's not going to happen again, apologies user. OP was just eager to make one soon :) Please stop spamming now.

To be fair on them it's not the first time it's happened. I think this is about the third time it's happened. Fags really need to stop posting threads before the previous reaches the bump limit.

I remember one early thread before this one, maybe there was another one. Agreed with you that new OPs should wait until 300, I never made next thread before that. Then again, it was just 6 replies…

Yeah but is more principle. There's already enough people sperging out at GoT threads being up, we don't need to be giving them any ammunition to use.

Where's Spankanon :^) when you need him? He could spank the OP?

Maisie a best btw

lmao
saved

GRRM was found squatting on a stool watching, each stool he sat on was looser than the rest.
The more he sat the more they fucked.
The more they fucked the more he sat.

what is this, 1978?

Sleep tight, Summer ;_;

Thread theme :)

Well CIA got to moles town from the vale in like a minute. So anything is possible since D&D is in the drivers seat.

always reminds me of that episode of Two And A Half Men where Charlie and the other guy go to a old people bar to pick up MILFs

Maisie reminds me of my childhood and teen crush

She was a brunette goblin with similar proportions.

That would literally be the top of Westeros to the middle in a single episode.

Don't say that, look how sad it makes her…

doesn't make her not look like a goblin though

that hairstyle does not suit her at all

she should try an undercut like her coworker Natalie

I mean it in the most endearing way possible.

Nah, she needs to ditch the short hair and grow it out. Get some bangs.

she didn't look that terrible with the waif hair

Is the white walker winter exclusive to the north only or is it for the whole of westeros? (maybe even essos?).

Rude!

AKA the Christy Mack hairstyle makes smirkfu even hotter though

Okay then :)
She had bangs when she was little, and for a short while last year (May 2015 photoshoot)

how did bran stay in the matrix when he wasn't touching the tree root? also why didn't he exit the vision first and then warg hagar? i get that it might've fucked up the time loop though.

Pretty sure Essos is not affected by it and Westeros gets winter as far south as the Reach, dunno about Dorne.

Treenet is some weird stuff

What do we know about Sothoryos, or Ulthos?

Death will come tomorrow, because I never drink… wine.

Essos was affected by the Long Night. The Jade Empire has five fortresses to keep their 'lion demons' at bay.

The disruption appears to be global, but is characterized by darkness instead of snow outside of Westeros.

Before it's time?

I thought she got that hairstyle for the hunger games movie.

sorry for blogpost

Hello fag/got/s!

The days question: Is Maisie a tumblrina now? She dyed her hair blue and attended some strange techno festival twitter.com/LSTDBristol
Is this some tolerance stuff?

MUAHAAHH the cheap white wine

Good evening, how lovely to see you Lord Commander!
/blue/ webMaisie here → (Me)
/got/ doesn't appreciate it very much, but I'm looking forward to some new wild party pics! How about you?
Is it just me, or does she seems intoxicated?

That's horrible user, hopefully it comes back on soon, still 6 and half hours until new episode airs

That's the proper setup for #LIVE thread sh*tposting, do you have a stream in one window and /got/ in other? Sounds uncomfy.

That's not charitable. She's cute as a ham dinner.

B-but that's how Maisie likes her wine
Also, it was discounted

This, chubby Kelly C a best

I hate her but I'd still slap my dick on her.

I cheer for Marge

Pretty much confirmed

Source for this? Because that's good news. She looks like a stick now

:1

That first pic! I never saw it before!

+1 Meera. She is hot now

Checking

LONG MAY HE REIGN

:1:1:1

This

Her eyes are so huge:1

The lyrics doesn't match the bouncing

So that's why you don't really like her

The guy in the middle went full Leamington Spa

Nothing at all. But I know about Tar Valon and The Aiel Wastes

MWAAAAAH

Sort of want
Around gays, watch your ways!

Informal poll time:
If GURM dies of obesity before all the books are out, what will you consider as the GOT canon?

Me writer big time

It means the story won.

If you don't watch it, why are you in the thread about it?

You're a lewd one! What would you do? Comliment her wonderful full figure she had back then? :)
lmao
It's 19:43 in Bristol, she probably consumed some ecstasy not long ago and is getting first buzz right now. Partying with /got/ friends is the next best thing, but I wish I could be there with her ;_;

For me, the HBO show has been canon ever since ADWD came out, for obvious reasons

Poetry

How do you know it's garbage if you don't watch it?

I would make jokes, make her laugh and melt from her cute laughter while checking out her titties

The worst book for me is AFFC. All that Brienne side-side-questing… Nothing really happens.
But that's just my opinion.

I can't consider the show canon because it is becoming a feminist power fantasy.
There isn't an intact man left in the show

because fuck you

Reminder her trademark cute giggle is gone, because when she tries it now, it sound like croaking because of all those cigarettes she smokes

He fortified the wrong hill.

That's how you get the cool kid points on the internet

Great and logical reason!

Y U No let me enjoy /thick/ Maisie fantasies?

agreed, the tumblr bullshit has been sending the quality of writing below my expectations. and I never expected much from D&D in the first place.

I consider AFFC mediocre as a standalone book, certainly a disappointment after brilliant original trilogy and mostly filler, but with some redeeming content
ADWD on the other hand
1/5

One of us should have been there… Imagine how easy meeting her would be under these circumstances.

fify

:o
Do you think she left Waiter Jack at home again?

Do you think he would mind if someone else meated his gf?

He's cool, It's just that his chapters didn't lead anywhere, besides releasing the dragons.

That's the rarest picture ever! He looks even more beta than usual

I thought that the new Aegon was a cheap plot twist (everyone established he was dead as an infant), but it should definitely bear fruit in the following books.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a single mention of him in the show so far

I'm okay with that only because JonCon is a great character.

The show is only using greyscale from that, with Jorah instead of Griff.

Not to mention how predictable this whole charade was

Meanwhile, fatfuck sam is still alive

alive and cucked

Poor guy unless he enjoys that kinda of thing

as much as I thought Aegon to be a giant asspull, it's still funny as hell

not to mention how much more retarded it managed to make Dany look

I swear to god, if she ends up on the iron throne, I will be pissed off.

don't worry, that honor will go to her husband Jon

Arya will be Queen, because it's the most unpredictable and unreasonable decision

What about Gendry?

That being said, JonCon is still a rare occurance of GRRM's good writing as of late and the only reason not to skip Aegon chapters altogether in TWOW

Gendry will be her King:1

He's Gurm's self-insert and gets all the plot armor privileges that come with it

Do you think he's seen these pictures? Did he make Maisie explain them with lies, or just died a little bit more inside and never brought it up?

What sort of hell did your mother create for you user

Peanut butter and jelly

I don't know, but must have hurt a lot…

The first quote is not from the censoring guy. I don't mind writing down fuck, shit or penis

>me on the left

I get triggered a little when my mom mentions "how ugly" Maisie is, and she does that almost every GoT episode

What an insensitive mom you have!

That's something.png
Who knows how cool his other bastards are?

Honestly, I would trade places with him
And so would you

Mothers are always jealous of the women their sons love

She knows I post Maisies a lot and expects me to own up to it and defend her, but I never do ;_;

Well, they're all dead now.

My mom thinks I'm in love with her

I'll take this opportunity to post my two favorite gals from international news of late

Wonderfully said

I'd screw Emma Watson, she is damned hot

This is worse description than Maisiehaters could ever come up with, how dare you?

I can understand first crush emma watson, but malala is the worst. She rendered the nobel peace prize a worn out meme.
Not that before than it was truly respected anyway…

nigga that price has been worthless ever since they gave it to Henry "Mass-murderer" Kissinger

So does your sister

Sorry… I also forgot to add cheating

Have a nice, young, thick, pure Maisie from the past

Who is the second girl?

Iranian girl who spoke for Iranian women's rights. She got shot through the head, but survived and started to speak for the girls' and womens' rights again. A real feminist

Check those dubs btw

Sorry. Where is she from?

She's pakistani. Then became a meme nobel peace price winner

She took a bullet to the head and her thick Pashto skull stopped it. I would breed an army with her!

The worst thing is that you were right in everything, but I'd still give everything to marry her.
Your pic isn't /thick/ enough

That's love, silly! Love is good!

That's impressive, honestly. I bet Maisie knows all about her.

Talking about real feminism…
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/12/maisie-williams-impatient-emma-watson-first-world-feminism
So for Maisie, the Pakistani Nobel prize winner is a feminist, not sheltered middle class bored teenagers blogging on Tumblr.

don't forget Obongo
>giving the Nobel peace prize to the fucking POTUS
what where they thinking?

And when she delivers, you feel like it's just for you

The fact that you understand the difference means a lot already

Ramsay must not die

Not in tonight's episode maybe, but he's getting his ass handed to him in "battle of the bastards", ep.09

D&D are hacks, Ramsay owns the North. The White Walkers are no match for his 20 good men and teleporting hounds.

What if Ramsay is the prince who was promised and he will be the one who saves Westeros from the skeltals?

Other than refusing to bend the knee to Stannis and committing patricide, he's done nothing wrong. Incidentally, Tyrion also fought Stannis and murdered his father, but everyone loves him.

Who hates Ramsay?

Not to mention you can meet wonderful people online thanks to Maisielove indirectly

He'll be always remembered as D&D's ultimate Tumblr-baiting tool

she has a mustache

ignore maisiefags, hide maisiefags, sage maisiefags

A sizeable portion of tumblr, apparently

Not us

Tyrion had the good taste to almost lose to Stannis until his awesome father rescued him.

Ramsay had plot armor and twenty good men.

Do you know what they call Maisie Williams in France?

He's a lousy interpretation of a villain who is great to hate.

he's kind of a shitty character tbh. started out promising but turned into a one dimensional parody of himself.

the day tumblr turned into /got/

Still far better than halfchan, because that website became literal Reddit

No.

>>>/out/

People come here (and there) to get triggered about sex and politics, to make up for lack of social contact and drama in real life and try to drive away anyone questioning the hivemind dogma, what exactly is the difference?

Besides shitposting

What it is free speech ?

now this is podracing

Holla Forums doesn't get people fired from their jobs or get affirmative consent rape laws passed. They fuck up everything good, we react when good things are fucked up.

You can draw your false equivalence but we are innocent of any wrongdoing. They are guilty.

I have no idea what free speech is like on Tumblr, is it babysitted like 4chan?

This gets posted a lot, still no clue what it means, except it's presumably infamous board here.

lurk moar faggot

Did Tumblr? How do they even achieve something like that? By writing petitions? That's a bit extreme if it's correct, you're right. What I meant is that the reasons why people come to Tumblr and 8ch are very similiar, even if the respective hiveminds and staus quo are polar opposites. I'm here daily just like you, but there's no reason to be in denial about the place.

They contact people's bosses, claim they are racists, and get them fired.

Stop pretending you don't know this. There is no equivalence. We are reacting to their lunacy.

Honestly, I don't. The parallel with Tumblr in my opinion is the obsession with gender and politics (and gender politics most of all) skewing the perception of media. That's why I stick to /got/, because the majority of Holla Forums catalog is about these issues I have little interest in. That being said, it's much preferable to censorship and 16 year old userbase of 4chan and we all should be thankful for the existence of 8ch.

Maisie Williams phones into radio interview with Kit Harington
And they plan a night out with Sophie :)
ew.com/article/2016/05/27/game-thrones-maisie-williams-kit-harington-phone-chat-radio-interview?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

There is a parallel to be made as this site's users complain this show is nothing but feminist propaganda, when you visit Tumblr, they still think its a misogynistic tv show made to appeal for neckbeards. Its hillarious really.

This is exactly what I've been unsuccessfully trying to communicate, user.

lel

It's funny because these posts actually happened

Okay Holla Forums.

I'm amazed people are still pushing this nonsense after the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Time for alcohols

And you still ignore that Tumblr isn't impressed by that either and thinks they are MRA rapists.

Unusable TV user here.
Will someone be kind enough to link a stream here later?

Who gives a shit what tumblr thinks? Kike&Kike push their leftist agenda regardless.

Did it ever occur to you they're adapting an admitted feminist source material? How do you know what their personal political preference is? How is GoT more feminist than other contemporary mainstream media? Could it be they're just trying to appeal to current audience, you know, like producers usually do?
Oh, I missed this. No reason to argue then…

Here user

So it didn't come back on? That's sad

Obviously Kike and Kike do. If they want to please it by pushing their agenda and are failing because you because can't please Tumblr ever. Just because you don't care (which is a lie because this site's always react to the shit they do), doesn't make this hillarious.

Haha
(Me)
(Me)

Thanks kindly

No. The customer service said they were already working on it, but I shouldn't have expected much on a Sunday over memorial weekend

Nigger, we all know GRRM is a beta cuck. Kike&Kike just follow in his deformed footsteps.

Who cares? The agenda they're pushing is blatant shit and we call them out on it. Deal with it, faggot.

Why did D&D make Tyrion, a fan favorite since S1 and traditional voice of reason in the show, strike a deal with the slavers and expose Dany as totally incompetent in the process? That doesn't seem very Tumblr pleasing…

No, they don't. They're pushing their own leftist propaganda.

997 more reposts and we might start believing it

Maybe not you, but

lel

Did I hit a nerve faggot? To compare you with Tumblr?

"The second law of SJWs" ~ SJWs Always Lie

Funny you can repeat the same thing over and over without giving their motivation or pointing out the obvious alignment with the Tumblr hivemind.

double lel

He's ignoring any arguments in

or

and just literally repeats
I guess this is what constitutes as discussion in his opinion.

You need to seriously improve your posting game, user.

but it is full of feminist pandering. every time they force a girl power scene it creates a ripple effect of bad writing.

ask that again when Dany returns to Meereen with her mongol army and shits on everything Tyrion has built. you also seem to have missed the part where nigger worm and nappy gurl kept guilting Tyrion with muh slavery

I didn't deny it wasn't. I pointed out that even despite all that, the audience that D&D aims to please doesn't buy that because muh rape.

It's almost time!
Jk, gotta go to work soon

Sorry, how is someone with more arguments than you doubling down?

Look at these bickering faggots.

That's the most likely outcome, and it will only reinforce the message of Dany being incompetent and fanatical. If you try to interact with people who don't post on 8ch and Tumblr (no hivemind bias), they see this. I've talked to three people independently about the Tyrion scene and they all got the same impression.

Because they are insane. People who believe in transotherkin and shit like that are insane.

You are drawing equivalence between sanity and lunacy and claiming the middle ground is sensible. Why you are this retarded is an open question.

well you can never really please tumblr unless it's 6x04 Dany level of unhinged batshit insanity.

So? Leftists eat each other all the time. Doesn't make either of them not leftists.

There are people who believe this shit.

user pls

Holy fuck, do you cuckolds even read? I just posted that I never said D&D aren't leftists. I said it was ironic that they can't either please either neckbeards or other feminists.

Indeed. It's the delusion of the "enlightened moderate".

Not the people I talk to, they aren't. Show content shouldn't be judged by how people on the internet react to it.
That says more about you than those people you're trying to insult, no offence.

Yeah you better pick one extreme and just stick with it.

Right, and Stannis is coming back soon.

The show content is shit and so are most of the people that watch it. Do you really not believe that most GoT viewers are trash with shit taste?

Please, learn how to use a word.

nah. she is never gonna sail to westeros. she will die in the last episode by poison. or by a complete accident, like falling down some stairs or eating a bad sandwich.

Cuck means anything I want it to mean, newfag.
Lurk moar.

Well, you could hear both sides out, and when one side says 'mind my pronouns shit lord,' you say, 'hmmm, these people are nuts.'

What about leaving her morally ambigous? Her vocal, fanatical fanbase will still worship her no matter what, but you can judge her actions on the show (burning people alive just for opposing her, ruining Tyrion's attempts at reasonable diplomacy and much more) independent of Facebook statuses, user.

Not much to reply to here.

When one "extreme" is sanity and the other is insanity, well, yes.

No, you're clearly the newfag here.

Please tell me more what does the opposite extreme does that constitute as sanity?

What do you want me to do, break down the whole show and the fanbase that watches it? It's true that Dany is a fan favorite along with characters like Jon Snow, and a lot of the good characters became hated or disliked

The guys who wrote the 'bad pussy' line don't have the skill to pull something like that off.

If she's morally ambiguous, it's because they are failing at making her a messiah.

stream where?

If you get cheated, you are cucked.
If you get mugged, you are cucked.
If you get stolen, you are cucked.
If you stub your toe, you are cucked.
Every man in existence is a cuck, prove me why you aren't faggot?

Two images in a row. How is that possible?

How is it not possible, faggot? two different images

yeah sure they're really smart

What I mean that negative aspects of Dany's personality are clearly represented in the show, but you ignore them because what you perceive as the majority of audience (people active on the internet, protip: that's a specific demographic group) chooses to ignore them. It's judging the show by its audience, not the show by its actual qualities.

S2 was worse, and S5 was dumber.

What the fuck is wrong with this thread?

with D&D's history of character development since they started writing their OC? doubtful.

Two anons having a cock fight on who is the most autistic.

Someone kicked off a flame war

Someone called out D&D's propaganda pushing. Someone else pulled the "you're just like tumblr" card. It snowballed from there.

There are negative aspects, but are they just failed attempts to make her awesome?

name your top 5 favorite GOT characters who are still alive

5. Sansa
4. The Hound
3. Tyrion
2. CIA
1. The Onion Knight

*Someone repeated >pushing propaganda meme five times in a row without any arguments
ftfy

If that's how you insist on interpreting it, sure. You can twist literally anything with this approach. But it has literally no relation to what actually happens in GoT.

Jorah

Well no, we can compare against the book (which you don't read) to see much of the ambiguity of her character has been removed.

Not really. It was pointed out that Tumblr wasn't impressed with GoT either despite D&D being leftists themselves. I can't blame them really since being compared to Tumblr is a very serious and traumatizing trigger for this site's users.

Everyone just ROLL so we can start a proper #LIVE thread :)

M'Khaleessi

How do you figure? I've read them twice, and much earlier than you did, I'm willing to bet.

Making a new one

we're only halfway through but I'm already convinced this is the dumbest season so far (though S5 is a close second indeed)

Because tumblr ruins people's lives on a regular basis in outrage fits, and fucks up existing things.

Do we go and try to make shitty leftwing trash christian white guys? No. But #GiveCaptainABoyfriend is a trending topic because of tumblrites.

They are actively attacking and ruining shit because white men like it. They want to make Thor a woman, and Cap a queer, and Bond a woman. Why? Because fuck you white man.

And all the fucking cuckolds crawl out of the woodwork and claim the people who oppose this are just as extreme as the fuckers causing it, all because they want to pretend they are enlightened moderates.

that's the point, it's so laughable

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

smh fam tbh

/thread

You know there is a new thread right?

MUH HIPSTER CARD

Look at these bickering autists trying to measure dicks.

Its not my fault he still is butthurt.

I bet its a samefag.

lel, sure thing fam

You are still at it way after the thread reached post limit. How is that not butthurt?

I do it because its fun to keep volleying at the retard.

lel

I would say so, but even someone would be so bored would have found something better to do than just argue with himself in a thread way after discussion has moved to another place. These two literally have no lives.

NO U x3

No way these are two actual people doing this are they?

Rolling because there's nothing else to discuss about this shitty show.