Why do women love flicks about cheating so much?

Why do women love flicks about cheating so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBS65N8qXec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidelity#Incidence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is in their nature to branch swing

Because this:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBS65N8qXec

For their cuckholdry.

Because they identify with it.

bitches and hoes are like new clothes:

once you got 'em, you wish you'd never bought 'em

adultery is empowering ;)
you will make a fine cuck one day

For many they like it because it excites them. They can drift off for the duration of the movie and insert themselves into that situation

Every woman wants a big strong alpha male to come and sweep her off her feet

Unfortunately, for a lot of them they are either too old or too ugly to get a man of their dreams. Due to this they had to settle for their current husband or boyfriend. Because he pays the bills and takes care of her. She settled down for stability in her life

But the dream of finding the "perfect" man never quits and is always at the forefront of their mind to "upgrade" when given the chance

A lot of women fail to realize that this is the real world and in the real world the "perfect" man isn't looking for their sorry ass as a wife. Many just want to fuck different women because tasting different types of candy feels good

So they cheat on their husband hoping the new guy will be "The One" only to find out they have been lied to and used. This gets them angry and instead of turning their frustrations on themselves they take it out on the poor bloke by withholding sex from him and basically making his life miserable until he dies

Even so I wish I could have sex with a girl before I die. I'm 29. wish me luck

This sums up women.

You should also come to terms with not having sex. Once you accept it you will feel much better about yourself.

Nothing specific, it's just interpersonal drama and women like that sort of stuff.

Why do men love flicks about killing so much?

Men like killing or at least real men do. Cucks like you obviously should just watch kino made for women.
Fag.

idk, one of these things seems more acceptable than the other

Funny thing is (as a writefag) that female Romance readers HATE if the romantic hero or heroine cheat on the other one. It's one of the rules:

1) hero and heroine need to wind up together
2) they can never, ever cheat on each other

Now they could be married to other people, but those people need to be monsters and the marriage needs to have been forced/predestined/on false pretenses.

You break those rules and the book gets one-starred into oblivion.

Yah, that is pretty much right.

Woman seem to internalize the idea of loyalty far less than men do. Woman are constantly concerned by who they are going to fuck. They will abandon their own very quickly and fuck whoever is the next strong man.

You see this with every society. Woman aren't kidnapped, they willingly submit. It's a rare woman who is willing to die with her husband. It's even more rare a woman that will die for her people if she is unwed. It's just how girls are.

You know how girls say "Guys just think with their dick!" It's pure projection. Woman orient everything in their life around their uterus.

Sounds like the comment section for hentai with ntr in it.

Women are attracted to drama in general and adultery is some of the lowest effort drama imaginable, which makes it incredibly easy for them to self-insert.

There's nothing women get off to more than cucking weak men.

Because current generation of "women" are raised into spoilt little entitled bitches, who takes no responsibilities or are ready to take any consequences of their actions.

Instead they believe in some fantasy story about them being the princess in some fairytale. Well, woman, you're not. What's wrong with just having a family, a good husband who is loyal to her, because she respects him and their relationship?

1: Since the advent of the technological revolution of the 20th century they have been spoiled.
2: They have been lied to by society since childhood that they are equal.
3: They have been coddled even into adulthood with anything wrong they do being mostly blamed on everyone else. This is of course an instinctual thought in both males and females that women are too stupid to be truly accountable, but they reap the benefits of this without having to live it. They are empowered to be "equals" while instinctively everyone knows that they are not equal.
5: Looking for "prince charming" was programmed into them at an early age, as was rebellion toward parents, and male authority.
6: They instinctively disdain weak men yet live in a society that promotes training boys into weak men. This leaves them unsatisfied when they do get a man, because he has absorbed a lot of retarded notions as well.
7: They are told that they matter the most by all the media directed toward them (which is about 80% of all media) and that their happiness matters more.

The reason why women love flicks about cheating so much isn't the cheating, it is everything built around that. The cheating is what those movies are trying to get women to do, by glamorizing the grass on the other side.

gee I wonder.

This is accurate.
Women struggle to enjoy movies/tv they cannot insert themselves into.
Classic example: Seinfeld Vs. Friends. Men love Seinfeld, women love Friends. Women need to be able to identify with characters and insert themselves into their situations, but men do not need to see themselves as George Costanza to enjoy him as a character.

It's true. If it wasn't for those lefties, we could still force women to marry us.

One of my exes told me that she and her girlfriends literally couldn't understand the concept of "honor" or "justice". I asked why, and she said "you should always be doing what's best for you, all the time. There's no room for honor or rules, you just take whatever you can get at all times. What YOU want is all that matters."

She said she and her friends had all been raised that way.

Dads of girls fuck them up.

Instead of raising them, they treat them like princesses and adopt this 'no guy is good enough for you' attitude which fucks them up.

This conversation was after we broke up, I was faithful to her for seven years and found out she had cheated on me with uncountable dudes. She fucked literally anyone who responded to her on dating sites, even married guys twice her age. Now I own a bar and I ignore women completely. They're selfish scum, they know nothing about morals or any greater good.

blogpost

Good question…

I just like the stuntwork and choreography since real fights look unimpressive in reality.

Female hypergamy is their default state, which is why a stable society requires a partnership of men to control that so as to prevent social decay and barbarism created by the female's inability and unwillingness to control their base instincts.

Giving women rights was a mistake.

Women cheat 3 times as often as men.

citation? because statistics I've seen place them about evenly, but I haven't seen frequency stats

That's something I've resolved to never do with any children I might have.

No boy will be a lord, no girl a princess.

Women are into hypergamy. Women are biologically wired to seek the best men, always.

As for why women love cheating films so much.

If you appear desperate you pre-select yourself as undesirable. PUA 101, fam.

Remember, if you ever snap and go take your revenge upon these filthy whores, you should at least surpass the Supreme Gentleman score.

I can actually understand this. One of my older mentor figures (he was someone I did freelance work for) had a really hot daughter, and one thing I realized upon watching him cockblock almost all of the guys trying to get into her pants is that it works kinda like a reverse Elektra complex - you see your daughter almost like an extension of yourself, and you want your genes and by extension, her genes, to propagate with the best, not to mentioned avoid getting stained by the worst, but that's getting into telegony and all that. So you get super attached to your daughter and very, very paranoid of any random creep getting to sex her up.

Every dad's worst nightmare is their precious daughter freely giving it up to the pimply, fat asshole geek next door with no prospects or friends, and super-solid game.

**I did actually get to fuck her, but it took a lot of earning his trust and affection. He was a bigger obstacle into getting into her pants than she was.*

you should at least surpass the Supreme Gentleman score.

Shouldn't be too hard, he only got 2. 3 of his victims were guys, too.

I say you should try to improve upon Sir Breiviks score.
Go hard or go home.

Women have no loyalty to the tribe because they were given to other tribes when they got married. If they remained loyal to the original then it fucks up the system.

Justice is a male concept because women can't think in abstract ways, if they could we wouldn't have this problem.

Their desires are unrealistic. Their daughters deserve pimply asshole geeks. Seeking a Prince Charming who will never come will just make them sluts like your boss's daughter.

What they need to learn is loyalty and practicality. Stability is the virtue that most matters in women.

Fathers should play a role in picking the husband of his daughter. That way we wouldn't have had all this degeneracy and sleeping around.

Relationship conflict is the only kind of conflict they get.

>>>Holla Forums

It's like an autobiography for them, it's what they do every day.

Chicks love flicks about tricks

Is that why we're having to deal with this "muh representation" bullshit in video games now?

women do not have the capacity to understand or even comprehend things like loyalty, honor, duty.

They are purely male abstracts and women can only 'mimic' these ideals by observing and copying the behavior of the men around them.

Women only want to fuck every man they can find if the men around them are promiscuous degenerates.

I have trying to find some place to read Mr.A comics and I still cant, is there a torrent?

t. strong wymyn

Sorry to hear that. At least you dodged the bullet and it could be worse if you married her.

Go sperg on Holla Forums you cuck shill

so new, so triggered

so faggy, so stupid, so ignorant, so salty, so need to get out

Warrior instinct.

Women have slut instinct

Every woman wants to be fought over. I've given it a lot of thought, and the more I think about it the more negative a view of women I get, and I don't like that at all.

Every story aimed at teen girls will center on a plain, non-threatening, average girl who is a passenger in her story and becomes the center of a love triangle.

One of the best movies to show women is Braveheart. Why? Because William Wallace married in secret, he married his wife not because she was beautiful but because she gave him a flower at his father's funeral. He had no interest in joining the conflict until his wife was killed, and then he fought the English empire to avenge her death. I've met not a single woman who doesn't get wet watching that movie.

However, one girl loved it up until a certain scene, the scene where Wallace fucks the French princess. "He's cheating on his wife!" "But she's been dead for several years at this point…" "The whole point of him going to war was for her, and then he just fucks some French slut? Asshole!" "But, it's clearly historical revisionism meant to give him a symbolic victory by implying that his son would secretly become king of England…" "I don't care! He's an asshole!"

nice statistics, demonstration that some stereotypes are true

i wasn't going to respond, but you kind of impressed me in a roundabout way. enjoy it.

How can you cheat on a dead wife? Did she think Willy was on a quest to suss out some druid magic to rez his beloved?

This. Saint Elliot may have had the best PR skills with his vlogging/biography combo but he had terrible target selection and even worse execution.
Breivik not only selected targets directly poised to harm his nation in the future, but he trapped said enemy on a fucking island with him AND distracted the police with a huge bombing AND he kept his aim steady with epic LOTR music in his ears. The white man surpasses even Cho's high score.

oh yeah and it was a white guy who BANE'd all those normies into a mountain as well

I thought their worst nightmare would be their precious daughter getting knocked up by some gangbanger/"aspiring rapper"?

From all the good war movies you picked the shittiest one

Check YouTube. There is a video of a "comedy" channel called Simple pickup. They do random shit like dressing as batman and try to get women number or stop random people in the street and ask random question

There was a video about cheating and you can clearly see all the grill saying that "they never do" but if you check the face no need to be a muscle reader a la Lie to me you can see who is saying bullshit and who is speaking the truth.

That. And dead end guys too.
But that's a father instinct, for passing gene and improving te dynasty situation.

If you find a dudebro and a 40y WoW wizard both get kicked out.

If you find an average guy with a stable job and a rich dude, both can be chosen but the average guy have to work for it obviously

great science there buddy
you know there are actual studies of this stuff, not just comedy bits? And they indicate that men cheat more often?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidelity#Incidence

Then I stand that my source is more reliable