Huh… never thought about it that way before

Huh… never thought about it that way before.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mztn2u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really makes you think

very eye-opening

what did Depp do?

Got divorced 2 days after his mom died and now has to pay a ridiculous amount of money to his ex.

If Depp propositioned that bitch she would be out of her panties and on her knees in two seconds flat.

He beat the shit out of his soon to be ex wife. Allegedly of course.

Her injuries were clearly makeup.

he was stupid enough to marry a gold digging whore

wow… really makes you think

What did he mean by this?

This is a really funny new meme.

I really, really like it. A lot.

there's nothing funny about it

huh… really makes me think you are a stupid faggot

What did you mean by this? xD

Yes how horrible it is to have a partner you chose.
Better go fuck random guys and be a bar whore.

NEVER.
DO. =
THIS.

It's the new correctthink and it empowers wymyn.

fucking kek

is there a part 2 of this video where she's 35?

Who?

Depp doesn't have the balls to do that, he's a total cuck.

True

Depp deserves all of this.

Wow, she's so empowering!

k then

Was this one of the guys named in the request for restraining order?

I'm honestly surprised Heard thought to name witnesses.

Is this ironic? Please tell me this is not real. Is this what women aspire to do with their life?

If she didn't like the idea of doing his laundry, why not just consider hiring a maid?

Something tells me this isn't satire.

So she's just gonna tell the whole world that she's a herpes infested a slut who will die with cats? Contain your spaghetti, lady.

she sounds like any 8channer

Here's a reply.

Wait a minute, I have no problems with that! This very poor poor victim should sue the ebil white man Johnny D for all his jewgolds.

She sure did.

Women claiming to tbe the victims of assault should always be believed! (Unless the alleged offender is Bill Clinton.)

How is she going to convince some poor beta to marry her when she's in her late thirties and has every STD known to man?

That's the joke; do it figuratively and literally. Be empowered by acting like a whore (and most likely eventually become one), while not "enacting the emotional labour" demanded of you by society and biology.
Also, men aren't people and don't have feelings.

really makes you think

nope.

this is what feminists actually believe.

When did everything go so wrong?

April 30, 1945.

but user, all that shit is in the future so it doesn't matter right now

I don't get it. She got married and then cucked her husband? Did she want to get gangbanged 24/7 but ebil men… did what exactly? Was she mad at her husband for having a demanding job so that he could provide for her while she was doing chores in the house? Was she mad that she didn't provide fucking anything to the household and thus couldn't afford to hire help?

What the fuck?

Who knows? She probably wanted to be "independent" Even if she is now dependent on cock and the entire male sex she said fuck them to. and that apparently meant becoming nothing but whore who literally does it for free.

I know a whore who did something similar, left her husband and went to Vegas. Now takes ecstasy amd goes to edm concerts while pretending to be hipthough she is like 36 now. They will only learn their mistake when no one wants to fuck or hang out with the grandma.

He blasphemed The God-Emperor of memes and promptly had his shit memed up.

Wtf kind of commercial is this?

It's more like a cuntmercial lmao tbh fam

It's still the patriarchy's fault.

I laughed and at the same time scared.

This is what happens when you give property the right to vote.

What do you have against high cheekbones? I thought they were considered attractive.

fuckin elves mate.

what did she mean by this?

Seriously, I want to know where this came from, is there more, is this an edit, etc…

sums up the modern woman pretty well. Seriously though, what's the message here? Did somebody stick on the "fuck men" as a joke?

absolutely. take this survey about it

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u