Dan Aykroyd cameo in Ghostbusters UK commercial

Cause I know you guys are excited for the new Ghostbusters, we've got a commercial that features a cameo from Dan Akroyd at the end and some new clips. He… sounds defeated. I think he had more life in him when he did his cameo in that Casper movie.

Also, I must have missed it but did anything happen with that Hillary Clinton & Ghostbusters cast appearance on Ellen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qtlco
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2521032/Dan-Aykroyd-I-Aspergers--symptoms-included-obsessed-ghosts.html
autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this guy worthy of the JUSTice league?

He's so old and fat now I wonder how many people will even recognise him.

As far as I understand, he kind of helped make this happen. So unless there's some mind control shit going on, he deserves every ounce of scorn directed towards him.

JUST

So the Reddit spoilers were all true. This trailer confirms pretty much every point the pre-release watching dude mentioned.

Are you sure you're not confusing this with the original?

And now the retards in the media have painted themselves into a corner and will have to either eat every single insult they've thrown at anyone who dared dislike the trailer, or give it good reviews in spite of that vomit-inducing script.

Oh, what a time to be alive…

now we wait

Can anybody point me to the Plebbit thread with the spoilers? Or does anyone have any caps?

Sony strong armed them. Bill Murray, for example, didn't want to return so Sony got their lawyers to find something in his original contract so they could force him to appear.

archive.is/Qtlco

Maybe not sue directly, the Sony leaked emails were kind of vague but it was clear they intended to pressure him somehow into doing it.

Dan was the one pushing for sequels to the original. When Harold Ramis died, he opened the possibility to a reboot with an expanded universe. It's not entirely clear how and when things went south, but unlike Bill Murray, he seems to be ok, if not optimistic about this turd of a movie.

Why do people do this?

And the ghosts kill him and Bill Murray too, right?

Looks like DeNiro tbh

Fuck these assholes, I'm going to watch every other movie at the theater on opening weekend just to help make sure it gets record buried

It's important to remember Dan Akroyd did Blues Brothers 2000.

The original blues brothers script was something like 1000 pages and he disappeared to go write it.

He's something of a sperg. He needed guys around him to keep an eye on him.

same reason dogs lay on their back when intimidated.

They certainly didn't waste any time shitting all over his legacy once he died. I'd say expect a Groundhog Day remake if the concept hadn't been done to death. Although, not even that would stop them it seems.

I'm pretty sure he thought he was making a documentary with Ghostbusters

He's the executive producer.

Dan Aykroyd makes me very depressed.

I honestly wonder why he hasn't killed himself.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. He could be a producer in name only.

Which is?

I seem to recall his wife was pretty hot.

I really wish he would get back to comedy.

He is doing comedy

Do you think he took his Ghostbusters character a little too seriously? Maybe he's just been in-character for the past 25 years?

Ghostbusters was his idea. This is shit he actually believes

Because it's the current year !

It's not a joke. Part of his aspergers is that he is obsessed with Ghosts and the supernatural.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2521032/Dan-Aykroyd-I-Aspergers--symptoms-included-obsessed-ghosts.html

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis

does Davis Aurini drink that?

Because that's just what the fucking ayylmaos would want him to do you fugging idiot

sauce?

is she right?

Who we are does not matter. All that matters is our plan.

No. They expect this movie in the garbage brother.

No not really. She wants to think of the comments on the internet as not being representative of what people she encounters in daily life are thinking.

It's naive at best and delusional at worst.

A lot of people do this, which is why they'll write off comments from random people on the internet, but get in an uproar over any celebrity saying the same thing. Since when a celebrity says it, they can put a face to it which makes it feel more real than when a mother in Connecticut is saying their movie will suck.

yes. clearly everyone on the internet is a basement dwelling virgin muh soggy knee shitlord without friends.

It's called "Virtue Signaling"

If we can take anything from the sony leaks, they're probably blackmailing him.

It's from a documentary called Feast of Death. If you're into James Ellroy it's a pretty good documentary.

Yes, I know what it's called. Why do they do it?

fucks sake