Man of Steel

Easily one of the best superhero films I've ever seen.

Also Faora was so damn hot, Jesus.

Thanks to her now I have a femdom fetish.

K I N O
I
N
O

just wait for all the "capeshit" and "go back to reddit" fags to storm this thread up.

that being said, i fully agree with your faggotry, op. except the fetish part, that's for you and you alone.

Shit taste in capeshit and waifus. Truly OP is always a fag.

i wouldn't say it was bad, but it was just really boring

AYO HOL UP SHORTY

Obvious troll is obvious

It's not femdom but for me the fetish is in having a situation where a character like Faora who could obliterate me with minimal effort but just chooses not to.
Like fucking a Tiger without the beastiality.

Come to /monster/, you'll be right at home.

Literally the worst movie I've seen in my life.
It was so boring and mundane that the only thing keeping me awake in the theater were the obnoxious loud fighting noises.

I don't consort with beasts user. Keep that furry shit to yourself.

For me it was the definitive Superman movie. It got back to what made Superman great in the first place. Did away with the "Big Blue Boyscout" from the Silver Age and brought back the "Clint Eastwood in tights" from the Golden Age.

You're already one of us, user. All you must do now is admit it to yourself. :^)

I feel like Snyder gave us all blue balls, when showing how much of a badass Antje Traue can be. All I could think of is "man, she'd fucking NAIL Wonder Woman".

Alas.

Too much jaw

High test women are disgusting

(checked)

And to think, she could just rip your dick right off and throw it into the sun
I have such a raging boner now

samefag

also

>>>/reddit/

kys

Your waifu a shit

So you like to reverse roles and have your woman wear the pants.

You don't deceive me satan.

There were so many problems with this scene that it really wouldn't matter what the rest of the like. It's shit.

Not to mention pic related.

What's the problem here?

Hack Snyder fuck off and stay fucked off