Rumored Saban cinematic confirm

Get ready for a dark reboot of Big bad Beetleborgs and VR troopers.

Sounds like Sony planned amazing spider-man shared universe all over again.

Do idiots here still think this movie will be "dark" and "edgy"?

Everyone announces a cinematic universe but so far, the only other studio to attempt it other than Marvel, is DC with BvS which itself seems to be crumbling before it even began.

You forgot X-Men.

Liongate already said it was

Sauce? I do recall them saying it would be more mature and that's it.

Inb4 it's gritty because they aren't smiling.

It's gritty and edgy because of dark lighting and hardsuits.

They said they want to remake all the Mighty Morphing, though I agree with
and white ranger doesn't appear until season 3.

If David Jason Frank doesn't appear as a main character I will be pissed.

Even if it was going for campy, it would be the modern kind that constantly points out the stupidity of the old show with a shit eating grin and wink at the audience. Something like the black guy or asian girl making a comment about not having to wear a certain color because it would be politically incorrect, even though back then, that stock footage, all the people suits and even girls were all played by men. That's changed now but if you want to go for accuracy and spoofing, you've got to bring that back.

I know you're probably all PR normies but RPM was something especial.
It was going to be the last season and Disney ordered a Darker and edgier season but brought one of the most kiddie parodies of the genre to effectively kill the franchise.
But they hired the correct guy.

The result was clearly edgier but also a good chunk of self satire, and actually funny one.
Sadly the director also refused to use stock footage for the most part and burned the budget by the half of the season.

The rest of the season was pretty much a rehash of Power Rangers in space, but the first half was enough to be considered one of the best seasons.

Just for irony, In Space was also a series that was considered to be the last, also had budget issues actually enough to to not buy stock footage so also was overall western and also is considered among the best ones.

They better keep their greasy kike fingers off of Kamen Rider.

Mature is a code name for gritty. Haven't you learned that from the video game industry by now?

Too late.

Must be sweating pretty heavy under that suit…

Not really a cinematic universe, X-Men movies are its own series. Deadpool is mostly its own thing I think.

A dark and gritty Beetleborgs reboot can only be an improvement!

That show had the catchiest theme song. I can still recall the stupid little rap.

Saban should reboot it with the Occulus and Vive and whatnot taking off.

The 90's was pretty pozzed upon reflection

You know that opening would probably be way better if the theme song was swapped out with the original Japanese OP for Black

No.

But that's actually accurate to the original source material.

oh boy, yet another cinematic universe.

those are spinoffs, not a shared universe. fox was planning to have fant4stic crossover with the x-men based on its success.

The inevitable flop and spiraling of all their plan down the toilet will be delicious.

I wasn't aware that movie achieved any level of success

Sell it back to Disney, Saban, they could do it right!

That was just talk. They're not allowed to cross them over, if they did they could lose the rights to Fantastic Four and X-Men.

Disney have enough shared universe shit

Gr8 strategy guys