13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

High-quality torrents for this movie are finally out. What did you think of it?

I liked it, the action was nice and the acting was good. It could have been edited a bit different though, like removing the flashback scenes and some of the more maudlin edits (like the floating photo after the mortar attack).

Honestly, for a bay flick it was disappointing. I know the guy has a serious hard on for the us military and wanted to show that these dudes gave their lives because of a shitty situation, but the best thing you can take away from this film is that it shows how incompetent the us government was during the situation and that everyone in the obama admin should be hung.

Didn't Hillary sleep though the entire attack?

was hillary in the movie at all?

Nay

That was more or less the point. Bay downplayed his usual action fare and focused more on the incompetence of obongo and the apathy of shillary.

Goonswarm propaganda movie.

man did they nerf the terrorists

then again these are top tier operators

This movie is Michael Bay meets Black Hawk Down. I mean that ina good way.

The higher ups responsible are never mentioned by name, the focus is almost entirely on the tactical level. One thing this movie gets better is the lack of intel amongst the soldiers, coupled with the complete chaos of the feuding militias means there's lots of intense scenes that don't amount to anything but keep you on edge.

All in all this movie highlights Bay's positives, and as there's no studio-enforced romance, cheese, or drama besides obligatory Sad-Wife-at-Home scenes its a pure military movie.

Seems pretty restrained for Bay, I guess he's really serious about this issue.

why are sandniggers so dumb?

They wouldn't be sandniggers if they weren't.

Well, it IS a movie.

So did it happen in reality? Cos it that also did happen then it explains why sandniggers are nothing but failures.

Probably mostly fiction, but with some reality tossed in.

There are smart sandnigger soldiers though, otherwise they'd never win any fights against whites in history.

Yeah, no shit that's pretty restrained for Bay. Normally I'd expect five or six.

Does the U.S. Army seriously do this? Seems like it'd be an excessive weight on the front of the head, plus you'd have to secure it pretty tightly to prevent it from collapsing on your face at an inconvenient moment.

It's night vision man, you've got shit to see

One of the rare movies I've seen in theater, worth every minutes.

Bay needs to make more military action, fuck the market is for being filled with fantasy shit.

I thought it was surprisingly good. Felt like a complimentary film to Zero Dark Thirty in some ways.

I forgot that the Goon was in the movie until I saw the IRL picture of him during the credits. Are they all having a circlejerk over there?

Binoculars, NV goggles, the main point is that the way they're mounted on the helmets is fucking stupid.

Read a history textbook, nigga.

no idea, I still have $10. ;^)
wouldn't they have fagged it up already for the theatrical release?

Welcome to before the Iraq war.

We had NVG on helmet since Desert Storm.

orkz - fun = sandniggers

Nope, she choose to ignore them and went people call her on that bullshit, her statement was "what difference does it make?!" This was done out of malice or convoluted plan to further someone plans. She was giving a fresh coat of blood to her already blood stained hands.

Can often happen when niggers be carrying explosives.

Ech.

that did happen at least once, according to the book:

I like how they picked some friendly looking sandnigs to play the allied Libyans, and the most snackbar looking explosive feeling ones to play the hostile ones.

Great movie.
Though I am curious after watching it, is the US government and CIA really this fucking incompetent?

The whole 17Feb thing just blows my mind. None of them wear uniforms or are properly trained.
The Libyan security that they had fucking fled from their post because they knew shit was about to hit the fan, yet not one of CIA's brightest knew about what was going on beforehand?

It's a movie.

Watched first 30 minutes

Watched it, the first 30 minutes can be skipped without missing anything important. Come on I already know what happened in benghazi.

NVGs don't weigh much at all, especially when compared to all the other gear combat soldiers typically wear.

Plus, if your helmet straps aren't tight enough to prevent your shit from flying all over the place when you're moving then you're doing something wrong.

Being able to flip them down on a moment's notice instead of having to fumble around with them like a retard when in the middle of dangerous situations is somehow fucking stupid?

Get thee behind me, Satan!

Stevens emailed hillary something like 600 times requesting additional security.

Our government is either truly incompetent in the most extreme possible sense of the word, or they're malicious beyond belief.
Or both.

There is nothing redeemable about the people in charge of us regardless.

I was interested until the action started. All the night time benghazi street sets were overlit and all the sparkles coming off everything made all of the firefight scenes look like a cheap stage production. Also it seemed to have a very distracting amount of frame interpolation or something. Act 1 seemed decent, everthing after that I was watching because I didnt hate it enough to turn it off.

did anyone else notice the Bane music during the embassy attack? it didn't have the chanting but it was the same rhythm.