WEW

WEW
E
W

I wonder why this failed.

It all belongs in the trash.

He's not making the thread for you and your whining, bub.

Don't even watch this trash, but you can't negatively critique something because it has a bad end. Bad in the sense of evil winning, the heroes get stomped etc.

The issue is that the heroes one, but it felt shitty and wasn't supposed to.

Fucking autocorrect

stay triggered reddit.

Isn't the comic Green Arrow now a cuckolded lefty?

Can't be worse than that

Heard that the flash is good capeshit good but whatever

That's the worst description of Green Arrow I've ever read

Green Arrow has always been liberal but wasn't a total cuck. Recently because tumblr writes comucs nowadays, he's been made into a SJW.

Not entirely. That take on the character didn't exist until Denny O'Neil did Green Lantern/Green Arrow (prior to that, he was basically just a Batman knockoff) and while being a liberal has been a very consistent trait of the character since, I'd argue that element either disappeared completely or at least diminished during Mike Grell's run (which was great). I haven't read Justice League: Gay Cry for Justice, but from what I understand he takes a fairly illiberal stance on crime in that(killing the supervillain Prometheus).

Fixed.

How to kill a comic in one page.
When will these retards learn that that entire thing is now tainted and will only drive people away?

maybe that's the goal? trick libtards into making propaganda comics so your mediocre movies look amazing by comparison.

Why did you save the tumbnail?

Don't you know? Everything has to be happy sunshine and rainbows because reality is triggering.