JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

kino-bezigrad.si/news/70/pricetek-predprodaje-za-spektakel-warcraft-zacetek
archive.is/HMxeW
imdb.com/title/tt0803096/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice of our generation.

Was anyone really surprised at all?

Notice the the sword dividing the two characters as if to say these characters are locked in mortal struggle and cannot unite so long as the sword divides them.

Bravo.

people just want to hate it because it's Blizzard

it's actually an amazing movie

I'm surprised that Holla Forums uses Rottentomatoes as a parameter of quality when it's convenient.

Can't wait to see the butthurt when Cisbusters get good reviews.

Blizzdrone pls

You're right about that. They did knock down Angry Birds for being too manly and redpilled.

More like Orange/Blue contrast.

Movie isn't out yet.

RT screencaps are funny when liberals are cutting each other's throats. OP goofed.

It came out?

2 more weeks until it releases officially.

rt has been wrong so many times

I'll watch and decide for myself

best vidya movie
all others are shit

Jesus, this is the Transformers 2 of movies.

Fuckin' A

Did you actually expect to be any good?

Breaking news! Movie based on video game sucks!

Should have come out the games peak of interest and should have been animated like those trailers for the games they always do. Was there any reason to make this live action Avatar/ Dancing with Wolves?

To be fair this pic is very cherrypicked. I remember this shot from a behind the scenes video and it was the only bad-looking moment on it.

More like two.

Real talk, would Duncan's dear old dad be embarrassed that he botched this movie so badly?

Is Warcraft what killed David Bowie?

Friends saw it two days ago at a pre-premiere and supposedly got beta keys for the new expansion.

this is called symbolism

kino-bezigrad.si/news/70/pricetek-predprodaje-za-spektakel-warcraft-zacetek
archive.is/HMxeW in case it gets filtehred

Whatever the case I think it's a good thing he didn't live to see his son disgrace himself so badry.

I don't understand why video game movies are always shit. The only exceptions are animated ones, like Angry Birds and Pokemon, and even those were panned by critics.

Bioshock is already a movie

Was prince of persia really that bad?

Why would a Bioshock movie break the curse? Bioshock is shit.

I liked it but it's more a generic action flick than anything really. Not too good nor too bad.

Apparently halfchan Holla Forums is trying to make this movie successful and encouraging everyone on the board to go see it.

Gameshit

Good on them.

what else is new?

B-b-but imdb says it will be good.
imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

Pick one please.

WHAAAAT?

Too bad Boon soured my enjoyment of the franchise.

Every video game in existence sucked. So no wonder an adaptation would too.
t. Holla Forums

You realize this is because anything but yellow/orange/a bit red/light blue/dark blue/mostly white light looks unnatural and is therefore generally a shit lighting scheme?

Why does he wear the towel?

Why?

I play World of Warcraft and even I think this movie will be utter garbage:

It's a shameless cash grab and I hope this tanks horribly like all those awful Final Fantasy movies.

There was like one movie.

Ok, now that I think of it, there were only two: Spirits Within and Adventia Children. But both were terrible.

>>>/leftycuck/

Advent Children actually did very well.

Maybe he is still playing on private TBC or WOTLK server.

It was always shit.

This is the most cancerous of cancers. And I had to skip Fashy Birds too, since they only showed the dubbed version, because muh children.

The joys of living in a shit-tier country.

I, uh…. I enjoyed Moon?

they got the orcs perfectly, just wish it was a bit longer though so they could flesh out the story

the color style they chose was perfect too,
just go watch it and try to deduce your own opinion of it

its entertaining though, plus you get a free wow key

They couldn't flesh out the story in 2 hours? That's their own fault.

-not a shill I swear

yeah, orcs have definitely always looked like skinny humans covered with green paint

She is a half breed.

Wonder if she has draenei features

Wasn't Garona the half orc slut who assassinated the king?

kys

But it is a terrible movie nonetheless; it only did well on box office because of the fucking fandom.

I play on Blizzard's servers. I don't have nostalgia googles over WoW: during BC and WotLK the game was a clunky mess that made everything inconvenient just for the sake of sinking your time on it.

is it just me, or do her teeth look CGI?

I've never played WoW, she was in the first Warcraft game.

She was full orc in WC1, half-human in the book 'The last guardian' and finally half-draenei in the latest lore.

Still not as bad as her son Med'an who is half-human, quarter-orc, quarter-draenei, full Gary stu.

congrats, you are the reason video games today are terrible

They're making another one. A tie-in for FFXV called "Kingsglaive."

There is also a 1994 OVA that's movie length if that counts, titled "Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals" It's shit

The irony

It was direct-to-video

How does that even work?
gy

You sure? I remember otherwise but it was like 15 years since I last played the game so I might be wrong.

Because the medium doesn't lend itself to qiuet excessive or deep storytelling and is written by amateur-writers who wouldn't be succesful in any other area of writing in entertainment. That's what you see, shallow storytelling that is supposed to be like movies but is more like a rough copy of it, to work in the medium of video-games.

And that's why even classic video-games like Doom is a bad action movie, Alone in the Dark is a bad horror movie, etc.

you mean a big fat horsecock between her legs?

More like it's red/blue symbolism. It being orange is just to make it look more natural. You even see it in the warcraft poster with the red and blue paint.

Final Fantasy: Spirits Within was a good movie

What's wrong with IMDB? Is there a better alternative?

The Warcraft books are actually really fucking fun, so I was hoping a movie would be entertaining at the very least. Alas, I will most likely be wrong.

Hang on, now I'm interested. A big fat horsecock you say?

Reddit likes IMDB so of course 8channers have to dislike it. There's really nothing wrong with it aside from that.

It's not like what Wikipedia is to Holla Forums, where they consciously censor important information. I just use it to look up actor names and release dates, so I'm not sure what the big deal would be.

The database is often full of faulty information, especially where upcoming projects are concerned, and the userbase is completely retarded.

What would be a better alternative?

That's just it, there is no better alternative. But, just because there's no alternative doesn't mean it doesn't suck