Nostaliga Cuck: "You're Fucking a White Male!!!"

My god this video was cringe worthy. And his little dig at Trump supporters being racist at the end killed it for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WUdQpuVRtw
archive.is/KTbzf
poal.me/mztn2u
mega.co.nz/#F!4AphAawQ!LC4e2R5PSGhLgMKfQnFBbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WUdQpuVRtw

Meanwhile, journalists jizz all over themselves about how a film set in Europe will have no white people in it, even explicitly stating that the series takes place in Europe, and how that's a good thing.

Golly gee, what did they mean by this?

Webm or fuck off

I'm not giving Nostalgia Shitic a view. Webm, please.

he always was a cucked libshit
remember all those "white people" jokes?
anyway, webm or GTFO

webm for anyone who wants

Why do white cucks do this shit? Do they think they're niggas or something? Every time a white guilt cuckmeister makes a racist joke about white people my face just go blank and I'm like "wut, you are a cracka, why you be insulting thyself?".

Which film? If it's set in the future it's just realistic.

Name me a single video from channel autism that isn't cringe worthy.

Also

FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE
FUCK OFF DOUGE

Thanks

Cancer

how much you wanna bet this is because of what James said earlier?

i don't know, what did he say earlier?

that he's not gonna review the new Ghostbusters

Maybe they think they're better than other white people

Douge's literally setting himself up in complete opposition to the guy responsible for him even being able to make a living by filming autism.

err no, he was always a sjw faggot

it's just irrational fear of blacks manifesting itself in the form of blithering apologia and appeasement. they seriously think minorities are going to rise up and wipe out all whites so they desperately try to get on the minorities good side because they think it will save them.

why do you think everything they always contextualize their enemies in terms of phobias? it's just projection.

That wouldn't end well for the minorities.

Even in a fantasy land where whitey didn't just exterminate them (and have a helluva of a good time doing it), what would be left could barely be classified as "civilisation".

Well this board is officially fucked.

I actually agree with most of the points of this video.It points out alot of SJW doublethink.

Greener pastures, user, greener pastures. Find a decent board with lower post count per hour and you may actually enjoy posting there.

what? you mean like the obvious points of people should be allowed to play outside of what they were born into?

he goes out of his way to say that he thinks doing blackface is wrong, but he never addressed that he did whiteface in his own show

iirc, spike was born on mars

yeah, that was the most idiotic part

what is he suggesting? That we only hire Asian voice actors for anime dubs?

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO WATCH HIS WIFE GET FUCKED IN THE ASS

Who would've thought that Rolfe uncucked himself and now this song goes to the NC.

Well if course. Rolfe is now "The angriest Aryan you've ever heard."

How about you make some quality threads, huh? You can't just complain and expect other people to do the work for you.

HE'D RATHER HAVE A MIGHTY OAK

HANG A NIGGER RIGHT IN HIS FRONT LAWN

HE'D RATHER DRINK AND PLAY SOME GAMES

THAN LISTEN TO HIS BITCH WIFE CARRY ON

Spike SPIEGEL is a kike.

We need to replace James with Doug on those angry video game cuck MEmEs

stopped watching, hes gone full cuckold, but what can you expect? if your fanbase is 99% cucks, and you want to keep your fame and e-shekels, then you have to appeal to them.

also, apparently there's a new AVGN episode

Let me get this straight: White guys create a cartoon show that features a cast with different ethnicities, from different cultures. A show that deals with themes of identity, culture and heritage and that doesn't portray any people as inherently bad. Hell, the show even fucking criticizes imperialism and pretty much preaches non-interventionism. It is about as inclusive, progressive and whatever the fuck else leftists like to use as buzzwords as it gets. And it's made by white peole. I can't stress this enough.

Then some shitskinned Indian director who had more luck than talent comes along, juggles the different ethnicities and the internet is buttfrustrated because now, the bad guys are shitskins too, not white. And somehow, white people are to blame for the sins of someone named Shyamalan, who ruined all the precious political correctness of a show that was made by WHITE people. Speaking of political correctness, cultural identity and tradition played a huge part in that show and were generally portrayed positively, which shouldn't be sexy at all to leftists, yet they conveniently forget about that as soon as they see an opportunity like Zuko x Aang.

Mind you, in the show, the "white people" weren't evil. The firebenders that have the most screentime are genuinely good, just misguided and flawed. The nation as a whole has a noble history and got along well with everyone else for centuries. The people of said nation are not better or worse than any other people, and they'd actually be better off too if they didn't live under a tyranny. In the end, they too contribute to restoring peace and harmoy BUTTSECKS in the world. So the tumblrinas who are rubbing their hands because the show portrayed white people as the bad guys didn't watch the fucking show.

if you watch his previous reviews you can guess he always was from some of his moments, he simply never was so explicit about it as in this tumblr-tier review

Racism is totally nothing black people would ever do, guys :^)

Perhaps you could try to not make everyone conform to your retarded moral standard? Just let people make their own movies and art, and if you don't like it, don't buy it. Though, perhaps this is impossible to understand for a "critic".

Didn't Nostalgia Kike make a video praise animations for selecting an all-black cast? I think it was the attached one. Also, didn't he also make a video where he mentioned an all negro version of The Wizard of Oz?

I bet the faggot sucked Chris Tucker's cock after the video.

The like-to-dislike ratio on that video made me lose any hope I had in the white race.

What's funny is the faggot actually /hates/ Chris Tucker, he finds him the least funny comedian in the industry, if I recall. One of his reviews awhile back I think had him place an annoying character "somewhere between Chris Tucker and Jar Jar Binks".

He's also always been a cuck, this shit ain't anything new. He used to mostly bitch about "misogyny" though, any time a female character actually, you know, acted like a woman and not like a man with tits. He also has this weird thing where he can't stand referring to adult women as "girls", insisting they're STRONG WOMEN, and MATURE.

This is a 9/10 post, the only problem is that Shyamalan did got his share of the blame and he became a pariah in Hollywood. The only shit I've seen the original creators getting was giving him the rights.

Tumblr crowd are cucks. What do you except?

He has annoying voice. This man is huge cuck.
Please do everyone a favor and kill him.

It's what they did in Haiti.
Good for them? Not, but niggers aren't known for long-term planing and devising the consequences of their actions.

He's a fucking abomination, kill yourself and stop spamming the board with his garbage videos, you sperg fuck.

Who's this guy think he is? Louis CK?

Haiti was a special case in that they were outnumbered and literally trapped on an island. something like that can not happen on any continent other than Africa or Africa Jr. aka South America.

The Fire Nation were clearly supposed to be Japs anyway.

I haven't the heart to shred your illusions. Stay pure.

Common Filth, please.

All the apologies for black behavior has made a lot of these liberals start thinking that behavior should be treated as normal. At the same time, they want to think of all people as being able to be the same and that it's just a lack of money, resources, opportunities, racism, or whatever, that is preventing everyone from being just like these liberals.

So they think of blacks acting like thugs as normal, which means white people must just be uptight or goofy for wanting to lead respectful lives and be nice to others.

So is it racist when Japs voice foreigners in their own anime too?

Not really. He had the white washing video set up a week early on his other money making website when blip went poof. Vessel I think?

Shouldn't be surprising. Remember that meme of Chuck Norris he used to do? Well since Norris is anti-gay, whenever he does a joke mentioning him now, he has to imply that. He's probably more politically charged since he's been doing those skit based reviews like those menisist in the Fury Road review or the vlog where like in korra's finale that he or his brother said that Korra and Asami being rushed in as gay at the end was a gimmick for a good cause.

Also, the stupidity of saying dubs are racist is a legendary idiocy that I didn't think Doug could reach before but he's done it. He was also the guy that complained that the one Wachowski sister before they both became trans should be able to write better written females because he turned himself into a woman.

The funnier part is that his black friend looks like fucking Chris Tucker!

You can Fuck My Wife so i don't have to

what a faggot

HE'D RATHER LYNCH A NIGGER'S BLACK ASS

THEN HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AND DOWN IT WITH BEER

HE'S THE ANRGIEST ARYAN YOU'VE EVER HEARD

HE'S THE BALLSIEST NIGGER HATING NERD

HE'S THE ANGRY REDEEMED AVG NERD

HE'S THE ANGRY ARYAN NERD

holy mother of cancer

I like the part where he's throwing papers at his mailbox while riding a bike

must be fun for his neighbors to watch stuff like that from across the street

With the exception of that long, overdone swearing rant (which I guess is quota he has to fill for the underage), this was a fun episode. Feels like he had fun making it as well.
It's nice to see him happy.

Watching 4-7 minutes in reminds me of that one scene in Billy Madison. "What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

DON'T JUDGE
DON'T JUDGE
DON'T JUDGE
DON'T JUDGE
DON'T JUDGE
DON'T JUDGE
DON'T JUDGE
DON'T JUDGE

A month ago I would've been laughing and making fun of the Nerd in this theme song. Watching his wife get fucked in the ass.

I can't now. He's based again. He's shown more balls than all of us combined. Long live the fuckin' nerd.

I can't do it. I can't finish this garbage.

It seems like all he's ever done is bitch about perceived racism in old media. Remember his Garbage Pail Kids review? He called the character of Greaser Greg racist, even though Greasers have always been known to look and talk like that.

And then there's the time he bitched about the Indian character Ben from the Short Circuit movies. Never mind the fact that Ben became the main character in the second one (And a rather sympathetic one at that.)

And then of course there's his Phantom Menace review with him saying that Jar Jar and the Trade Federation were offensive stereotypes. Never mind the fact that they're fictional cg aliens who's race doesn't exist.

And then you have his Disneycember videos where he said the Siamese Cats from Lady and The Tramp could be seen as offensive and that Darby O'Gill and the Little People could be seen as offensive. Anyone who gets offended by something so harmless and innocent as those needs to have their oxygen cut off.

Seems like he's always been an oversensitive little cunt. Sometimes I think he lets that black guy fuck his wife just so he doesn't have to cry himself to sleep knowing he's a "white devil".

still a martian

fire nation is really more japanese than white

the wiz? the one with michael jackson?

I'm not denying that Doug is a cuck but at least in his "A Kid in King Arthur's Court" review he called bullshit on the princess being trained combat alongside the men.

you forgot his bitching at the indian costume in master of disguise and the latine babysitter in cat in the hat

is the show worth watching?

Yeah, it's pretty good.

His creepy eyebrows, teeth, and voice have always been too much for me. I can't sit through any of this faggot's videos. Can I get a tl;dw?

Now we know what's finally behind that disturbed face. He's just really guilty for being white.

Say what you want about James Rolfe and Mike. But they don't shove politics in shit comedy like autistics e-celebs like game grumps, jontron and Doug Walker

i knew douge an egofaggot did, but when did jontron shove in politics?

He's talking about fagoraptor.

Shit, sorry, didn't read properly.

When?

"Hello I'm the Nostalgia Cucktic. I really wish I wasn't white. I'm so sorry for being white."

Mick here. That film is universally loved in Ireland.

There's a few shit moments, but overall I thought it was worth watching.

How many views does it have?

Trying to trick idiots into clicking your vid and upping your view count? Nice try Douge.

I asked someone who clearly already clicked the link, dumbass.

Here's the archive of the YouTube page. See for yourself:
archive.is/KTbzf

Whatever you say Douge. Now get out.

Thank you.

Nah man, cucks are a loud minority through and through.
I'm sure if millions of people watched it they probably either wouldn't finish it, or they'd dislike it just because nobody likes a whiny beta except for other whiny betas.

upvote

Actually, yeah. It is.

Yeah, even as someone whos not completely alt-right, i couldn't watch after his first jab at trump(i don't remember but it's a recent video), it's so one-sided and obnoxious.

Hes really not that funny past the cringe of him getting realy angry at videos. His lorax video actually had a good message, but it's not worth watching, find another autist to spend veiws on.

It's the convenient "white looking jewish people = white" while ignoring M.night.

There are movies that purposely put minorities in 'bad' roles to get this same reaction. There was one that i knew once but i don't remember it right now, but it would be difficult.

That too. I could go on forever.

It doesn't even happen on purpose anymore, but the opposite does.
It's probably just a bunch of lazy low info executives that want to make a movie about a popular series but don't do any research at all and bomb it, it's common.
The hysteria over it causes shit like pic related, which was probably just a bunch of lazy low info executives that didn't do any research trying to avoid backlash against white washing a "Japanese" anime.

He probably means this.

boo, i wanna see a FMA movie starring actual aryans

isn't that Spoony's overlord?

what's she doing with Lincuckra?

CA still has a small loyal fanbase that upvotes even the worst shit no matter what. If this wasn't random channel, you would see way more downvotes. Plus lots of people don't want to give them views who hate this shit.

The article is utter shit, but to be fair, the movie is being made in Japan by the Japanese. Why wouldn't they cast themselves?

So Japanese movie based on Japanese anime will have all Japanese cast??

Wow, fucking SJWs.

it's a japanese anime based in a fantasy WWI-era Germany, hence the blonde characters

Accurate as hell

First of all that character is a doll, and I disagree with the idea that anime characters on the whole are intended to be White, however in FMAs case they are 100% supposed to be German. It's only natural that they would cast Japanese people for a movie made in Japan though.

Not all anime characters are white, but there are a good number of them that are. Then there's the horde of them that followed Disney's art style. The more popular ones in the West usually have characters that look white, but there are still a good number of them that are very much Japanese.

I remember Cracked.com (before it went full Cucked.com) blaming the whitewashing of the characters in the Last Airbender movie on Hollywood, rather than say, the director who chose to make it that way.

FMA is set in a quasi-European fantasy world. The Elric family are all as white as the driven snow.

Gee wilikers! I wonder why that might be!

Oh would you like maisie williams spam?

Literally who?

How is this supposed to be political or "cuck"-ish? It definitely sounds obnoxious but besides that there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

DAMN, Rolfe.

to think that someone like him is willing to make jokes at their expense. Nintendo really isn't favored by nearly as many people anymore.

Shut up and fall in line, you can't talk shit about the God Emperor on Holla Forums.

samefag

the fire nation was more like a meji era japan tho

Well ya know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

I'm actually laughing here

Nicely done

wew

"BAAAAWWWW! RAYSISUM! WHITE WAWSHIN!"

FUCKING
JUST

if north korea went full retard and started a nuke war 5 minutes from now, it wouldn't be soon enough

Maybe, I just remember that he didn't have any problem with it.

trumpcucks

There is no real fourth option. Of course you can always pretend to be smug and above it all but that's not a serious position.

keep swallowing that mainstream media narrative, neo-liberal cuck.

I will enjoy hearing your whining when Trump is elected president, it will be like music to my ears. Or perhaps you will enjoyed getting cucked politically?

Reviewing games must be very stressful.

Seems legit.

Every group gets triggered when members of it give it a terrible public image.
No exceptions.

Also

Fuck off, Anita.

And yet Holla Forumsfaggots don't force politics into their posts when they talk about another person?

You probably think Watto isn't supposed to be a Jewish stereotype either.

Fuck off, Anita.

And yet Holla Forumsfaggots don't force politics into their posts when they talk about another person?

You probably think Watto isn't supposed to be a Jewish stereotype either.

Faggot.

What you say, Hipster

Only the second season.

First and third seasons are generic action-adventure for kids with almost no plot progression or character development.

They used chinese outfits and customs.

That joke would fit better for Naughty Dog.

Mediocre.

absolutely. take this survey about it

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

Only the first few episodes.

at least the comments don't look to be having his bullshit.

all three seasons are pretty good

ending is amazing RIGHT up 'til the very end. then writers just shit the bed and rub it all over themselves

HE'S THE ANGRIEST CAUCASIAN YOU EVER HEARD

HE'S THE ANGRY MOONMAN NERD

We're laughing louder, faggot

Well i can't blame him if THIS is his wife

People talk loud when they want to sound smart, right?

Shit both their faces scream cuckholding. Girls who are into real cuckholding tend to have her body type to

oh… holy fuck
i never imagined doug was THIS fucked

Has Doug mentioned who he's supporting in the election? It's pretty clear he's not voting Trump but is he a Bernie-fag or another retard who thinks Hillary should win because she has a vagina?

>multiple guys are willing to fuck that

why would you hold a cuck?

LOL CUMSKINS BTFO

Ignorance sure is bliss.

Why do I keep seeing all these different state media strawmen recently? Do you people honestly think that any politician is out to help you, are you really that far gone?

Is it just the influx of reddit millennials who have to signal about their ID politics? Why would anyone try signalling on an anonymous board? What's fucking going on? I can't figure out if they're new, young, and foolish, or if they are genuine shills.

just no

Holla Forums is freech's toilet. they've driven away more users in a year than myspace. this is the same old shit different designated shitting board

Hello Holla Forums D&C cuck.

[Checked mein fuhrer]

That's actually kind of sad.

And pretty unrealistic as I'm sure Doug fits right in with people like that.

Download this torrent
mega.co.nz/#F!4AphAawQ!LC4e2R5PSGhLgMKfQnFBbw

what the fuck

please tell me that's edited

Not the voice, obviously.

You mean like you have to signal with every post about how enlightened you are and how you're much too smart to fall for those mainstream media memes?

No, that's actual footage from the lolbergtarian convention.

I'm surprised that she hasn't eaten Doug yet.

Because wimpy male feminists and fat white women think they need to defend every minority group like it's their duty, and are really just projecting their own racism onto others.

There, speculation over.
You even said it yourself nostalgiacuck, the japs have no issue with it, it's all just loud mouthed teens with art and social science minors.

Shad is an absolute savage.
It's a crazy mixed up fucking world we live in where a guy who draws mainly male and dickgirl characters being assfucked by gangs of black men is a less cucked person than a guy who just does shitty movie reviews.

Outside of the unnecessary dig at Trump, I thought this was pretty good. I'm especially satisfied he acknowledged that Japs don't give a shit about Scarjo in Ghost in the Shell. Also,

lolwut
They're midgets. Is this a new euphemism?

nice try, douge. we all know how much you blame white people for casting more whites in avatar

yes, if by 'new' you mean 'more than 10 years old'

why are trumpcucks invariably whiny and thin-skinned? just another way in which they're exactly like hillshills.

I'm fine with people criticizing Trump, but it came right-the-fuck out of nowhere. It had nothing to do with the rest of the video. Imagine if you were waiting in line at McDonald's, and the guy ordering said he wanted a Happy (fucktrump) Meal.

None of that was in the video.

Damn, James needs to start shaving his head already.

don't mind me, just ripristinating missing posts

I always wonder if he's just doing this to please his audience or if he genuinely believes this SJW shit. I mean, only six years ago, he voiced his dislike of the radical left.

Beta faggotness incarnate

wow this board is shit

keep it with your right wing meme filled eccochamber i'm gonna go have a life

Yes, go back to freechan or Something Awful.

if only it was true and you wouldn't come back tomorrow, just kill yourself please

Well, I would. With hy hands around there neck, that is.

Wha…?

sometimes the last posts of a thread disappear and only come back when a new post is made
don't ask me why, it's just hotwheels being hotwheels

I mean, c'mon. CodemonkeyZ the Gook is our new Supreme Ruler. Get along with the times, geez. Next time you'll tell us that your wife doesn't have a boyfriend.

what do you mean

He would let you fuck his wife so he don't have to

FFS, his name is Spiegel, he's lanky and wiry, and he has a Jewfro. All that was missing was a star of David.

Spoilers for the end, then. Basically, the central conflict is the main hero being a staunch pacifist and the last member of an extinct race, but he is also the setting's warrior-god-pope, and is the only one that can stop the genocidal antagonist, who will definitely fight to the death. So he has to choose to either take the main villain's life, and betray the ideals of his people (of which he is the last proponent) or betray his role as the world's saviour, and let the bad guy go unchecked.

Sounds neat, yes? It is. But then (super duper spoilers) three increasingly silly deus ex machina happen in the last two episodes that utterly negate this central conflict by giving the main hero a way out that doesn't require him to choose either his duty or his ideals. It's very disappointing. There is a "secondary final battle" going on simultaneously, featuring two better characters that ends far more satisfyingly.

Despite this, I'd still say it's worth a watch. If you really enjoy it, its sequel series is worth a watch too, because you'll be able to marathon the first two seasons (which are both a fucking mess) and get to the latter two seasons, which have a more Avatar quality to them.

Just know that if you do watch Avatar, the first season is the weakest. About halfway through that first season, it starts getting rather good, and mostly stays that way for the duration of the series, barring shitty village of the week filler.

With a hairstyle inspired by a Japanese actor

you can speak straight fam, i already watched all ATLA and i'm halfway through the 3rd season of korra

yeah, i thought too it was silly how they brought up that dilemma just to make him find a way to end it without making him choose, but what exactly do you mean by "three increasingly silly deus ex machina"? and with that "secondary final battle" you mean zuko and katara vs azula, right?

as for korra, season 1 isn't really a mess, it's more like some good ideas not very well developed, basically a let down
while season 2, well, yeah, that's a complete and total mess
season 3 looks fine so far, but i'm waiting until the end to judge it

"In fact let me paint myself black so I can avoid being the white devil."

>>>Holla Forums

JUST

Must I go on….

Mike "Big Shlong" Matei is stealing James lifeforce, getting younger and younger in every take.

Oh good. I think both shows are best to marathon.

> what exactly do you mean by "three increasingly silly deus ex machina"?
First, the unprecedented Lion Turtle showing up out of nowhere. Second, after Aang's contemplation and connecting to his past lives, and still not having an answer, the Lion Turtle just gives him energy bending. Presto! The one thing you needed right there and then. Third, and this is the most egregious one for me, the infamous chiropractor rock that unlocked his chakra.
Don't get me wrong; I really enjoyed the show, but that ending wasn't as good as it might have been.

>that "secondary final battle" you mean zuko and katara vs azula, right?
Yep.

That's more accurate, I'd agree. It had lots of potential, but some bizarre writing choices and focus on things tertiary to the plot really hurt. And it has a wet fart of a season finale.

From what I understand, they brought in writers from AtLA, but there wasn't enough integration in all the different plots they wanted. Too many cooks (plus they switched animation studios for the first half of the season, and it looked shit in comparison to the first season).

Do that, but I think it's fair to say it maintains its quality the whole way through.

air nomads = tibetan monks
water tribes = eskimos
earth kingdom = china
fire nation = japan
republic city = asianized new york

I don't like any kind of washing.Just keep it close to the fucking source material. Sure I'm glad he mentions black washing but then ruins it by essentially saying
"blackwashing is okay because whitewashing has happened"
seriously? an eye for an eye is his fucking argument? also
fictional hobbits and dwarves have different physiques in the books let alone comparing them to real life dwarves

then
what

that makes no fucking sense

cuck

k

Never got how people could say Anime characters are Asians.

Jesus christ, your right just watched the video.

*you're

i see

that's right
if with s1 they underperformed with s2 they did the exact opposite, they just overdone it
too much shit going on, and too much confusing
and of course, that ending was just fucked up
also, i personally don't like how they decided to break the connection with the past avatars in the season finale

i just finished it and i think it was breddy good, they found the right balance between the underdevelopment of s1 and the mess of s2
now i'm up for s4

Well, they tend to have Jap names and live in Japan

If a character has blonde hair blue eyes etc., it's usually meant to be a "Westerner"

Jesus fucking Christ I was to strangle the cocksucker that wrote that article with his entrails.

4U

ok, i just finished the legend of korra too, and i have just one question:
was it really necessary to make korra and asami dykes?

I'll believe that when he ditches his wife popejew.

PROBLEHMMMMMMMMMMMM