JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-domestic-violence-johnny-depp-restraining-order/
variety.com/2016/film/news/amber-heard-johnny-depp-anger-drugs-1201784826/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/27/cops-say-no-evidence-injuries-amber-heard-johnny-depp/
archive.is/bj48r
archive.is/HsVhY
poal.me/mztn2u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depp deserves it

>>>/meme/

How he managed to dodge so many bullets with women before, and then end up getting whacked with the most obvious ploy ever is beyond me. Was Heard's stale pussy giving off mind-control pheromones or something?

Prenup doesn't mean shit.
Only actually smart way about it (if you want children and you're very rich), is to pay up some woman to bear your child, take the child and never see her again. Kinda what Ronaldo did.
It's pretty funny that soccer player is smarter than these enlightened Hollywood celebs.

Hmm, what a coincidence. Serves that cunt right trying to bring their fucking diseased mongrels into my country. Greasy haired faggot.

how the hell are people so stupid?

DO NOT MARRY ANYONE. EVER.

there is no benefit to it that you can't get from just being in a relationship, and the potential drawbacks are massive

Hahaha, what a dumb faggot.

Eeey, another Aussie.

It's like you'll ever be able to marry anyone fam.

I was proposed by a girl on Leap Day this year tbh

except that's not what he did. he didn't pay for some bitch to have his child, some gold digger cunt appeared at his doorstep and and said "i have your child, and you should buy him and my silence".

also Ronaldo is now a fag, with a wrestler or something. real madrid has even proihibited him from this seeing is friend before he got arrested

Very similar situation (if he ever wanted a child lol). Well at least he's not married, so he dodged a bullet there. Any loaded celeb that gets married is either socially retarded in some way or blackmailed into marriage by some Hollywood cabal or something.

He's a fag too tho.

mgtow are faggots looking to recruit.

No you wasn't.

don't worry user, there's a lesbian out there for you too.

Underage or just retarded?

I'll be waiting for pictures of your alimony checks.

Wonder why none of these big celebs have tried faking their deaths to get out of this shit.

Also

It's like these guys are begging to get cucked by their whore wives.
Although there have been instances of judges throwing out prenup agreements anyway so I guess there's no the insatiable hunger for money western women have.

rekt

This is exactly the kind of reasoning gold diggers use to prevent you from asking for a prenup so they can get their hands on your money

You are much, much better protected with a pre-nup than you are without one.

yes I were

so… depp is the new fraser?

she didn't get knocked up which is stupid of her. she's getting pennies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

this user got you

Ayy

Match made in a dentist's office

JUST

i don't know what you're talking about

you know who else had a gap in his teeth?

Chris Benoit

Pay a nanny for early years and later add home tuition (if you are rich as I said). They will turn out better than 90% of children. Modern mothers spoil children and make them idiots.

I wasn't saying prenup was worthless, just that it's not 100% safe.

But it is worthless. Judges just throw them out of court citing "emotional blackmail" or some other shit.

It's cheaper just to murder the cunt and get away with it by claiming insanity.

The kids are worth it in spite of the headaches and if you've got yourself a good woman it's like having a really good friend that you could also have sex with

if she's truly a good woman, she'll stay with you in a non-married relationship

I don't know if the women today are bad or if you've all had some bad experiences or are just following whoever says women are shit or if it's a burger thing or what but I assure you it wasn't that bad back in 1970.

this ain't 1970 though

What could have changed I wonder? Parenting?

Giving women (sexual) freedom always leads to this. Women have no in-group loyalty.

good old capitalism
don't like it, gas yourself commie

I wish I knew

ooga booga

A nanny is a glorified maid, not a mother figure.

A nanny can easily replace the mother figure role though. If you're rich enough to have them live in your house.

Nigerian nannies and parents are very abusive towards children. I always dropped criminal charges against my parents by lying that they were playfully petting me. Elementary school was absolute hell for me because the kids hated me and I got occassionally beaten for receiving anything less than an A. I had an abusive nanny who would repeatedly beat me and intentionally infect me by using our toothbrushes to clean toliets.

I found peace and refuge in the church, but my parents don't want me to go there anymore. I got beaten and they claimed that I was the spawn of satan. Are western white households like that user?

We throw coal in the oven.

>She proposed to you

I guess we know who wears the trousers in that relationship.

I don't think you can join the JUSTice league if you still have a private island

I can't even begin to comprehend this level of retardation. I hope Depp goes the way of Brendan Fraser, if only to serve as a lesson to young men.

Enjoy your common-law marriage after living with her long enough. Women will always gravitate towards divorce at some point because "There might be something better for me out there"

I don't care about Depp but damn, that woman needs to burn in hell for her greed.

Filing for divorce just two days after her supposed husband had his mother passing away. That's just inhumane.

God will make this cunt pay.

I didn't accept the proposal

you think I'm stupid?

nice meme friend.

A judge can just throw that out, it has very little power.

Sure, pay a woman to get pregnant with your kid. Then she decides she doesn't want to give it up and she also wants 18 years of child support.

JUST

you see it in his eyes.

It's a sign of her mental illness. I AM THE LAW.

to be continued…

Are we witnessing the end of Depp? Is suicide the only option left?

This.
There is literally no escape the marriage scam.
Even the government is in on it. They have crafted laws for the specific purpose of preventing men from escaping this shit.

Lets hope so.

for such an irrelevant country, it sure did trigger him

You forgot

Funny how this is exactly, word for word, what popped into my head when I read your previous sentence.

This is not what Ronaldo did. This is what Michael Jackson did with his third child, and look at how all three of his children have turned out.

When did that happen?

I guess that's it. Every kid raised without a mother will turn out like a crazy pedophile's son. Oh wait…

I imagine he's talking about the incident where Depp and his soon to be ex-wife brought those dogs into Australia illegally and the Australian government got butthurt and made them do that apology video at gunpoint.

I'm so glad I don't have a tooth gap like this chick holy fuck.

Black Mass was a critical success, though, so he's not totally done for.

Problem is, for every good movie he's done, he makes five or six shit ones.

Serves them right.

Their blatant disrespect for the country pissed me off, and Im not even Aussie, just a filthy immigrant
What pissed me off more was how faggots defended them, and how little punishment they got. I jumped through many hoops to bring my dog in. If I had done what she'd done I'd be heavily fined and probably behind bars
Based Barnaby should've put the dogs down as a warning

Didn't they give them like two or three warnings beforehand?

It's also worth noting that it was Heard that was accused of trying to smuggle them in, IIRC, Depp just kept quiet. Wouldn't be surprised if she's got his balls in her purse.

Which one, Europe, Chink or Pajeet?

Her entire defence was "I thought his people would take care of it" which still doesn't explain why she didn't declare them upon arrival.
$1000 fine and a "good behaviour bond" for a month. Judge was clearly a celebrity worshipping cunt
Western Europe

Wash her hands off it, basically. Maybe she assumed that dear husbando would get the brunt of it if they got caught, so it was low risk.

And yeah, that shit was ridiculous. They should've been fined $100,000, and barred from the country for a year.

I noticed we're getting more Europeans arriving into the country recently. Mostly Eastern Europe, though, Russians and Ukrainians. Beats getting more Indians and Asians, though.

statists pls

I didn't elect anyone

That punishment at least should've been given, leaving the dogs alive was incredibly lucky for them
its a shit choice but I'd rather have more Ivan's than Pajeets or Chinks. Pajeets are the rudest cunts to literally everyone and Chinks refuse to learn English

The new Brendan Fraser?

NEW FRASER CONFIRMED

c'mon, everyone knows he just had that peter pan syndrome and that was just an excuse to extort money from him

Hasn't it been fucked beyond repair already? What is there left to protect?

muslims hate dogs ;_;

No, Michael Jackson was a child rapist. Just like "Sir" Ian McKellan. And Johnny Depp certainly admires child rapists.

t. money extorcerer

Keep defending your gods, you child rape sympathizer.

keep counting the shekels you gained by blackmailing innocent celebrities, cripto-jew

At least they didn't bend over like you wanted to.

Underrated post.

Unlike Fraser this guy deserves it, that woman is still a massive cunt for doing it though.

He won't have it for long.

tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-domestic-violence-johnny-depp-restraining-order/

IT'S OVER

JOHNNY IS FINISHED

MGTOW, Holla Forumstards, and gossiping ass bandits. This is what Holla Forums has become.

She is really going for the worlds biggest cunt title

Whatever, dude. The day Depp wins a fucking super-j cup and beats both Michaels AND Trips at Wrestlemania…

Enjoy the alimony you fucking clown. Benoit had the decency to murder his family before paying them a dime in support

Also: I GUESS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO STUMP THE TRUMP FAGGOT.

jew mad?

Yeah, we could have spent all this time discussing KINO.

Nothing but net for nearly his whole life, but Johnny really fucked up bad with this woman. You would think he would have a world-class bullshit detector by now.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

No one gives a shit about the reef cunt.

Deeper down the fucking hole it goes!

niggers, as soon as you share the same household with a partner for an extended period of time you are now commonlaw.
in the eyes of governments/tax there is no difference. only the time required for common law to take affect changes by country

that's fucked up fam

that varies from state to state fam

also >living with a woman you aren't related to

The logical solution is to stuff a woman that is about to break up with you in the freezer. Going to jail is cheaper and easier than having her take half of everything you own.

And nothing is worth as much as the satisfaction of chocking the cunt to death.

KINO

It's cute that you think elections are real when all the candidates go along with the same shit.

No swelling, it is obviously makeup.

Serves him right for hitting a woman

Is that what I think it is?

It is!

Aye

Thats a big building

She's now claiming that Depp assaulted her.

Do I get to bring friends?

of course she is, she needs to spin the narrative away from "divorced him two days after his mom died"

Think I'll post this meme on facebook so it will die faster.

I feel more fortunate by the day that people like depp and fraser are older than me and can serve as examples to learn from so that I don't suffer from their mistakes. I will never marry.

As long as it's not a single mother household the kid will turn out fine.

Depp has also performed and won some amazing fights while acting. I'dd say they're on the same level.

why is johnny so evil ;_;

I'm not sure who to root for. I hope they both die.

Benoit: Super-J Cup, Wrestlmania main event win, two confirmed kills.

Depp: Alimony, Pirate movies.

No one is on the same level as Benoit.

which kino is this?

variety.com/2016/film/news/amber-heard-johnny-depp-anger-drugs-1201784826/

And, of course, the disclaimer.

:^)

supposedly he threw the phone at her cause he found out shes a trump supporter

I have a negative outlook on life now.

well that's just sad.

sad if it's true, sad if it isn't.

I did lol at that part though

Things have taken a dark turn

Looks like she needs to drink more water

Sounds a lot like 'It is a truth universally acknowledged'

Yes, that is very feminine and loveworthy and not like having another man-simulacrum that tries to 'dickwave' it's assertiveness like every other dude out in the world, as well.

That is very attractive. It's a good thing that (white) women (of european descent in general) in the west are being told that being "an equal" as in "literally equal", not an equally necessary part of life, but "literally equal" is a virtue.

That having authority like a man is a virtue.
That asserting dominance and all that is a virtue.

That won't disrupt gender roles at all.
Which, in turn, won't disrupt relationships and societies, at all.

It is very healthy that men of today have pussy envy and want to be feminine and women to be assertive and 'equal'.

I think you need to go outside more.

It's his fault for not keeping her in check.
Women constantly test males to see if they are alpha or not. If you just bend over for her things will get worse.

Which outside? The one with the plummeting birth rates of white people? That makes them a global minority now?
The outside where sterile, inert, evolutionary dead end stuff like homosexuality, transexuality and putting 'money' over family is rampant?

(While the merchants who are selling this forbid it in their "home" country?)
(No interfaith marriage, no homosexual marriage. No immigrants. Etc)

That outside that is running on the fumes of the last few whiteys who still do shit while the fractional reserve banking debt slavery and welfare states drain them until they are burned out while new generations are told that ejaculating into trees or assholes is the way to go?
Or consuming vaginal secretions of other females?
Or turning into sterile parodies of the other sex because the trained in penis/pussy envy has gone THAT far?

That kind of outside?

Indeed. The whole system is inverted. He's just another symptom of it.

Expecting your spouse to spend your birthday with you is not an unreasonable expectation.

I know she's bat shit crazy mega-gold digger. But god damn I want to fuck her.

One of those girls who look better without makeup.

You've described every JUST thread that doesn't just straight devolve into Brendanposting.

JUST

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/27/cops-say-no-evidence-injuries-amber-heard-johnny-depp/

If it turns out she was lying the whole time, she seriously did not think this through well enough.

Aaand there we have it, Johnny probably caught on to Heard and her dyke friend trying to screw him over (Heard was reported numerous times to spend a lot of time with Wright), and called her out on it.

That's not what it meant doofus. It meant

Is that the grinch?

>On April 21, 2016, I celebrated my birthday with my friends at the [REDACTED] residence. As everyone was preparing to leave my birthday party, Johnny showed up, inebriated and high. After my guests had left, Johnny and I had a discussion about his absence from my birthday celebration which deteriorated into a bad argument….

Case of poor reading comprehension, perhaps?

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

What's the point in redacting something if you leave the very first instance of it uncensored?

so you can sue anyone with the original, duh

what a fucking monster.

It was the website or whoever posted it that redacted those portions. Obviously they're incompetent. Also they have multiple houses so for all we know, unless we see an unredacted copy, they could be talking about different homes.

you do realize that Ronaldo is gay right?
he was the secret lover of Pirlo

you should be make a one way trip to the eternal sleep faggot

What did you expect from someone who uses "le ebin fedora" meme

Jesus Christ, the pic is nearly identical in framing to the original Chelsea Valkenberg pic the press ran with.

back to facebook christfag

yeah, well, maybe if he figured that out a bit earlier he would have thought twice before marrying such a blatant gold digger

It's funny actually, I thought about Van Valkenburger when I read Amber Heard's request for restraining order. Of course, the difference between Heard's request and Van Valkenburger's is that Heard actually named witnesses, which could probably backfire on her horribly if they don't corroborate what she's been saying.

He really should stop jewsplaining and start to listen and believe.

Doug Stanhope saves the day! The only way to beat a degenerate is to get another one on your side.
archive.is/bj48r

Here is some salt from Jezebel trying to discredit Stanhope.
archive.is/HsVhY

Why did he carve that on her face though ?

is that supposed to be a bruise from a punch or slap?

because it looks like she fell asleep on a book

From this

with great force my ass. that's barely a rug burn.

People have no idea what a bruise looks like in real life, it looks like she just scratched a bit too hard.

absolutely. take this survey about it

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u