Seriously, what the fuck happened to these 2?

Seriously, what the fuck happened to these 2?

How did they lose their fucking minds over the past 12 years?

Matrix revolutions.

They were already damaged goods. They just got lucky with the first Matrix movie.

do you really find it so shocking that mental illness can be genetically linked?

Twelve years of being submissive in a relationship with a dominatrix who, everyday, makes them wear panties and makeup and calls them her beautiful little girl takes its toll on one's mind.

They both became trans?

Wait what?
Wait both?

They were never sane to begin with

Nuclear purge when?

Came here to say this.

Why do you think the first one was the only good one, because they stole most of it from the Invisibles and ran out of content for the sequels. They are both frauds coasting off that one project which was mostly ripped off.

A psyop to push transgenderism.

.5/10 would bang
0/10 would bang

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/suicide/

This is begging for a new meme. Jewish men who become "girls". Jewish men are already characterized as not masculine. There is another one that is getting a lot of airtime lately, Martine Rothblatt or whatever its new name is.

Nah, it's possible that they just want money. They've noticed how putting yourself in the uncanny valley of genders gets you additional attention in media and want to be relevant again. All kinds of "progressives" are going to be all over literally anything they make, unfortunately

People in the OP are either atheist or reform jews. No Haredi or Zionist would do the thing that they're doing because those groups are conservative nationalists.

First Larry then he got his brother into it. You have to wonder what kind of relationship they had before where the other would want to participate in the same shit his brother was into.

What provoked it?

One of these guys gonna commit soduku in the next 5 years.

Guraranteed

Larry was already rumored to be into cross dressing as far back as Matrix Reloaded

They're rich movie directors. They're not killing themselves.

At best they might decide they don't like dressing up like girls any more, like Bruce Jenner.

Larry was always a humongous faggot. There's a rolling stones article about this that intimately details his spiraling obsession with being dominated by strange monstrosities and succumbing to gender-bending shit.

Bad Jewjew.

MK ULTRA
K

U
L
T
R
A

the one on the right looks better as a woman tbh. not fuckable, but i could see them teaching a middle school english class.

I think they actually hit a nerve with the Matrix, so they got MK Ultra'd.

Or they were exposed to same chemical or parasite, which is fucking up their brains.

Whatever the case, both are battshit insane.

who cares, the only good thing they ever managed to do was the first matrix movie, and they fucked up even that with the sequels

Leftism = the left-hand path = chaos evil

Kind of looks like Susan Sarandon.

They probably just saw where the world was heading, knew that white men would soon be hated so they decided to jump on the trans-train ASAP.

Looking at those old pictures, they always looked a little off. Like bordering on Downs Syndrome.

How long before they George Lucas any of their films where they are credited as the Wachowski brothers?

that's… disturbingly accurate now that you make me notice it
especially the one on the left

you stupid m8? they used to be the wachowski brothers, everything before the first one changed is still credited as the wachowski bros, everything between the first and second changes is the wachowskis, and now that both have transitioned for whatever dumb fucking reasons, they are the wachowski sisters.

no surprise since transfags are all fucked in the head

i haven't seen sense8 and now i won't bother to

MK ULTRA
K
U
L
T
R
A

What a tiny dick

Sorry mom.

West african men and arabs are very conservative. They feel very uncomfortable with anything related to the LGBTQIA+, especially if it has an anti-Christian message like Sens8.

t. sub-saharan

meh I could care less less about the Wachowski Sisters.

but It was still cool when the Wachowski brothers did this at the end of The Matrix Path of Neo.

why are there so many fucking letters? they literally have a quarter of the alphabet now, it should just be GBT, everything else is a sub-category of one of those three

The T needs to fuck off too.

Well the 'I' is real medical condition, but most intersexed people hate being lumped in with all those fags anyway. And hilariously enough, the progressives are trying to dump the "g" since they don't feel gay men are oppressed enough to be part of the club anymore.

They all need to fuck off.

…Was she right there when it happened?

If so, I've just gotten a case of secondhand embarrassment.

Also, what the fuck and why are they doing this the first episode goddamn.

JESUS CHRIST A TALKING MONKEY

Transtrenders.

MK ULTRA
K
U
L
T
R
A

Tell that to Tony Scott.

Underrated post.

Don't forget GITS as well .

the "B" is for "bisexual" right? Why does that get a letter?

If a dude fucks chicks and sucks cock on the side, he is a queer. End of story.

All the LGBTQAIPTSTVBBQWXYZ are special snowflakes that do not like to be put into pigeonholes for YOUR comfort

deep in the closet