JUST

I didn't know it was that bad over there.

britian should get nuked tbh

That's what we get for siding with the limeys in the war. The true destruction of France and Britain.

I DON'T IDENTIFY WITH THAT SO IT'S NOT REAL

Said every tranny supporter and immigrant in Bongistan

Britbongistan is worse than you could possibly imagine but there's so heavy media censorship that word doesn't get out. Honestly, it's bizarro world in there. Somewhere in heaven Hitler is laughing at the demise of Britannia, in part caused by their part in the war.

He's of the aristocracy, of course he doesn't identify with that. It's the underclass and middle class that's fucked, the elites don't care. Who do you think made this shit happen in the first place?

It's hilarious honestly. Always nice to see liberals eating their own.

I thought this was a meme post until I searched for the program. I hate my fucking country so much
Also, I feel bad for anyone who moves to Essex and considers it an upgrade.

Scottland don't deserve to be free

I never get why the lesser client peoples on British Isles pretend they aren't completely dominated by the Sassenach.

The people of Scotland are more cucked than those of England.

The English people don't really want this shit. They're not exactly Holla Forums, but they're against mass immigration and multiculturalism. They're just too stupid to realise that the Tories aren't conservative.

Scotland however hasn't experienced much of either of those things, but the people absolutely want them.

Scotland is a peaceful place who don't know what ti means to be enriched. They will.. oh they will.

Simply put they are naive.

This. Scotland should have fucked off in their referendum, and now they're set to prevent Brexit from taking place.

Scotland is full of white niggers and liberals who enable them.

In the cities yes, in the country side it's so unpozzed they don't know what's coming.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!!!!

Can someone really tell me how? Other than a variety of food?

People are coming over who:
Can't speak to each other due to language barriers.
They can't read their own languages.
No real skills OR Skills that don't really matter OR can't possibly translate into an independent reliable income.
Open hostility towards other economic migrants.
Open hostility towards host country
Billions of dollars to for dentistry and medical care.
Relaxed cultural leanings towards rape and age of consent.

What is the strength?

It really doesn't matter if they were all white gypsies from Romania - they are fucking this country up and are a complete anchor around the actual working citizens' necks.

They can't work, but get assistance payments to sit around.
Police can't arrest, communicate, discipline or deport anyone for bad or criminal behavior.
Actual incarceration is 100 times more lenient their countries of original, beheading, torture, permanent jail.
Incarceration results in them killing, beating and raping native prisoners radicalizing natives.
Incarceration results in them being radicalized by the baddest of the bad economic migrants who will ALL be on the streets again shortly.

Imaginary pros. They will pay taxes to pay retirees' pensions. They don't work. If they do, with family, they don't pay taxes.
They do the jobs Britbongs won't. So Second Glass citizen toothless Irish Clive gets shitcanned because Muhammad will clean toilets for 50% of original wage - AND the government pays the business a subsidy for hiring a migrant. DOUBLE NET LOSS.

Schools now have 30 year old men who can't speak English in gym class with 14 year old girls who are groomed into prostitutes.

WHAT IS THE STRENGTH????
WHAT IS THE ENDGAME HERE????

I really don't understand any of it. When you go to the shelter you don't adopt the dog who is paralyzed in his back legs, needs dental work, is incontinent, bites children, has fleas, needs his shots and hasn't been fixed, doesn't follow commands and destroys your furniture, shoes and house. You don't celebrate the diversity of having a worthless dangerous indifferent unattainable animal in your house and proclaim that no one can critique or avoid your house due to an unsavory canine - because it's diverse you canine bigots.

Anyone believe in their version of diversity and want to prove me a bigot? Please?

Someone really hasn't been to Scotland before.

The strength is undermining cohesion of the society so it becomes easier pickings for outside control, you racist.

Cheap labour. That's why the American elites also love illegal immigration, brings down worker salaries. Illegals in particular can't become unionised but just flooding the nation with lower class labourers is enough that the big corporations make a huge profit.

Whatever lies they make up the false song of globalism is ultimately about kikery at its most basic level. Greed. There's nothing else too it, except maybe a deep seated contempt for Western civilization.

Britcucks deserve every bit of pain they get.

that first pic made me incredibely sad tbh