So Unfair

Why is Hollywood full of faggots, Holla Forums?

that's not how you spell jews

Does anyone have an updated version?

Just paint everything red

If hollywood made a film about him it would involve adding a scene where he killed at least a million Jews or something.
Just look at what American producers wanted to do to Das Boot.

What did they want to do?

I can't re-find any sources but there was apparently all sorts of stuff being thrown around like including an SS officer on board the submarine and a scene where the characters machine gun life-rafts full of survivors from a ship they sank.

Fury has been torn to shreds around the internet for its heap of ludicrous inaccuracies, but I think the biggest one of them all is just the basic premise of the movie itself.

Think about it. End of the war, America and the USSR are at the height of their power, their factories churning out tens of thousands of tanks and aircraft while millions of troops storm into Germany's own borders, all while the Germans are so exhausted most of their tanks are completely out of fuel, their airforce is outright nonexistent, and they are relying on children and the elderly for manpower.

So what do Hollywood screenwriters make of this situation? They turn it into a movie about a last stand for the AMERICANS. It's literally taking a battle between child soldiers and tanks and spinning it as heroic and brave for the inexhaustible, oversupplied swarm of American armor and aircraft.

True, and the whole "war sucks, and then you die" pessimistic atmosphere would have made far more sense from the POV of a young German veteran who is tired of fighting a 6 year war, and is only fighting to keep invaders out of his home.

I think the stupidest part was when that German girl died in a bombing raid from the German army, which made the American soldier sad because he just had sex with her. Aside from the fact that I doubt a German girl would have been far more fearful of foreign soldiers, much more jumping into bed with one, it makes no fucking sense. Why would the German army bomb their own, at the tail end of the war, when it would serve virtually no purpose? If anything, it would make more sense for her to die from an American or a Soviet bombing raid.

because making the germans look bad is more important than a modicum of historical accurcay

THIIIIISSSS

Its the same with the D-Day shit. It was the one of the biggest amphibious assaults done, its logistics and planification was difficult and put an strain to America war machine. The USA had to make it as possible to hide it from the German intelligence agencies. Being the spearhead of the invasion, all had to go perfect.

And ALL of this, was doneā€¦against the remaining parts of the Werhmach, fighting agaisnt the Soviet colossus from the East, of which they fighted only the ones guarding France, which was a minority and inexperienced part of the entire army.

Truly that was really hard for the USA and British soldiers!

The film "1944" was ok.

Germans are evil.

My grandfather flew countless anti-tank missions during the Battle of the Bulge. I cum myself everytime I think of all those filthy krauts burning alive inside their death machines.

JIDF short on government funds or something?

what were you gonna do with 5 whole shekels anyway, goy? Spend 4 shekels on fake Nazi war memorabilia? Here's your three shekels though, you earned both of them.

Even then in Normandy whenever they did come across proper experience troops it was the Brits that dealt with them, not the US cause the US wanted to flank around the sides and strike at the soft underbelly and take all the glory. US takes far too much credit in WW2 and when it comes to actually doing any real fighting Commonwealth and Russia are the only ones doing anything of note, with Brits being the only ones actually able to take the Germans on at even odds and win. Even in the Pacific that was the similar case due to everyone forgetting Burma was a thing.

I find it kinda funny that a large part of America's modern battle strategy is based on Wehrmacht military tactics, particularly the Blitzkrieg doctrine. And much like the German Army found out when fighting the Soviets, it totally sucks against guerilla warfare.

yeah, fucking propaganda bullshit

I don't speak frog, could someone translate?

I can only vaguely guess it's asking which nation contributed the most to Germany's defeat, in which case, yes, it was probably the Soviets.

Although it's hilarious that Brits always rank bottom in all 3 cases. Guess the French never forgave them for getting BTFO'd by Germany at the start of the war and then ditching the country to sail back to England.

Yep.

"survey in France: which is, according to you, the nation which contributed the most to the defeat of Germany in 1945?"

Well to be fair, Britain did sink quite literally their entire navy in WW2 and the French wanted someone to blame for their own fuckups. Brits could have stopped and nearly did stop the Germans in 1940, but the French didn't support them at all. See the Battle of Arras as an example

holy shit this is insane

It is the way of cucks, French would rather suck American dick than celebrate any contribution they made to the war.

Nobody outside of Holla Forums wants to see a movie glorifying some piece of shit nazi.

Even then how the fuck is that bad. Keep a bunch of enemies in a cramped submarine where they can fuck with everything.

Kill yourself kike.

lol

Exactly.
That's why the US doesn't make films about Vietnam.

Apocalypse Now, Platoon, Full metal Jacket, Forrest Gump, Good Morning Vietnam?

Actually, U-Boats would still actively assist survivors of the ships they sunk, by towing their lifeboats along the surface of the water to safer waters. It's not like the only way they could transport POW's is by actually inviting them into the inside of the hull of the sub.

he was being facetious to prove a point, aspie.

I've only seen ONE movie where the Germans during WW2 were portrayed as humans instead of as demons, and it was some Norwegian film. Into The White; pretty good movie too.

Idk what it was at the time, but a few years ago only about 14% of their recruits came from what's considered the western world.

it wasn't a very good point if it was blatantly false.

The "See guys I was just pretending to be retarded" routine I see?

I've never seen such failure to comprehend sarcasm before. You must have come from /a/.

Retards detected.
The point is that they DO make movies about the losers.

He wrote a book if that's anything to go by but it still won't happen.

Also 1944 but Into The White was predictable and not super serious but still good. Don't forget Das Boot.

Although fury was bullshit, a german tank movie would doubtlessley pander to wehraboos

Why not just leave them to their fate? I don't think one is obligated to help an enemy. Once you've accomplished your goal of sinking a ship, exposing yourself to help enemies seems like the stupidest thing to do.

Gee I wonder what an enemy plane flying overhead will make of that?

you sir are a man without honor.

Ignoring the various treaties and conventions that exist, on a less tangible level you do realize that opposing forces that operate with no restrictions on how they deal with wounded or stranded sailors will be mutually treated the same way, right? Think about it, if you're a sailor, you don't want the enemy to just leave you to die in the waters, so you treat the enemy with respect so that they do the same to you. As soon as you treat the crew of enemy vessels with zero remorse, they will do the same to you should the tables turn on you.

Also consider that most of the targets of U-boats in the earlier stages of the war were unarmed civilian transports carrying ammunition and supplies. The objective was the sinking of enemy materiel, not the slaughter of non-military sailors.

Yes, because an anti-sub plane would just totally open fire on a U-boot and potentially kill dozens, if not hundreds, of the friendly POW's being towed along (or at the very least leave them stranded in hundreds of miles of ocean).

Seriously, read a book or something, your conception of how warfare works sounds like something someone who gets all their knowledge from videogames would say.