Woe is me

woe is me

Who fucking cares, kill yourself for posting this

take your pills faggot

And here I was, thinking that Rodriguez was actually tough. Fuck this bitch. She has acquired enough capital to make her own fucking movies at this point, but instead, she bitches about the state of the industry.

And that's why spics are no better than niggers.

Hey, they've got 5 (20 on the pure unadulterated African groids), they're slightly better at least.

IQ points that is

Shit is shit. Spics are a bigger threat to the US than niggers are. At least groid numbers are declining (thank you Saint Planned Parenthood), while spics just became the majority in California.

yeah, the alleged pay gap has nothing to do with slavery if it even exists at all

I actually had an inkling of respect for that woman until now

She can actually get a real fucking job instead of pretending to be someone else.

Maybe if she did something worth a decent wage?

What was the last movie she was in, anyway? Last I saw her she just stood there frowning in the background in the Fast and Furious movies.

Isn't that what she always does?

Why don't people point out that the paywage gap is a debunked myth whenever and wherever it comes out?

It's really pissing me off that this bullshit is still be presented to us as fact.

People do. All the time.

The same cunts that have their pay gap claim debunked repeatedly, are the ones that will dishonestly repeat the same old shit. They're lying whores aka women.

There!
Down with acting!

For the same reasons cutting the foreskin is still presented as beneficial even if it's actually perjudicial to sensitivity, and does nothing healthy for you.

never heard of her but going by that last name I'd assume she's a hive of STDs and drug addictions. probably has had at least a dozen abortions as well.

Won't last for long once the god emperor starts the mass deportations.

>women earn less on average because they work fewer hours or have non-applicable skills

Same, I always liked her and her B-tier roles. Now ill just feel disgust everytime I see her

just because you quasihuman bipeds have to wall off entire nations and force people to stay doesn't mean the rest of the world, who have working utilities, have to.

and I thought she's one of those tough gals out there.

I'll remember that when my housewife silently serves me dinner in front of the television, piggu

Hello grampa

I'm half spic but was blessed with a higher than average IQ even for a white person. It's fucking funny comparing both sides of my family. One side full of Monogamous relationships and the other full of drug addicts, coal burners, race mixers, smokers, and alcoholics.

shocked

Now this is a boner killer. I thought she was sexy, but now…..

Has she ever shown her pussy? Mmmmmm

If you make millions of dollars a year for doing less than 100+ hours of work per week, you should be praising god you are one of the few people who get to live such a disgustingly opulent lifestyle.

See