YFW the users of gameofthrones.wikia.com overwhelmingly want a female ruler of the Iron Islands instead of Euron

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Dragon_Demands
youtu.be/xbiDj6vJfug?t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that site. The Admins ban users for disagreeing with same-sex marriage and the SCOTUS ruling. One of the Admins banned a user for using the word "Dyke" in a character discussion, and their official position in all their articles is that gender/sex, sexuality, and orientation are entirely "Social Constructs". One of the other Admins defends this position by citing that he is a "Medieval Historian" and that's apparently what he was taught in his "Medieval Histories" class.

What do you expect them to choose? It's a terrible choice. They might as well have said

Some people are only alive because reasonable people haven't gotten around to killing them yet.

Admin's and Moderators are always powertripping faggots. It's a universal rule.

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Dragon_Demands

Holy fuck. Look at this edgy faggot.

Why did they completely lie about Yara's position? She never said anything about diplomacy or peace, only ships. Euron promised ships and dragons.

What exactly did he say about sexual orientation? I ask because it's perception did actually change throughout time, even though the act stayed the same. The concept of homosexuality as in "This guy fucks dudes, this is part of who he is and he won't ever be able to not want to fuck dudes" is a 19th century invention. The word "homosexual" was first used in a pamphlet in 1869, then in a psychology book in 1889, both in Germany. In Medieval times, the concept was sodomy, as in "Fucking a dude is a sin that anyone can commit, if they repent it's fine, if they don't they go to hell."

Everything else you describe sounds like standard SJW faggotry, though.

>I am the Dragon. You are privy to a great Becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: before me, you rightly tremble. But Fear is not what you owe me. You owe me Awe!

>Gender nudity imbalance, so bad that SNL made the "Adam Friedberg" joke

you're SUPPOSED to be rooting for Yara you big sperg

this

Euron appearead like who bitch this is and sold the ironborn to a Mary Sue.

we have a real /cow/ here

…I'm just disappointed. All I feel is disappointment. I can't imagine how embarrassed God is.

Unless he went to Tumblr University I strongly doubt this.

They confused Yara for the superior Asha

TFW her cunt will never become the world.

This has to be a joke. There is literally no way that a person could be this much of a cliched austistic faggot. It's like someone took every bad stereotype on the internet and invented a fictional online identity out of them to fuck with other people.

That quote is taken straight from Red Dragon, not made up

youtu.be/xbiDj6vJfug?t=1m50s

That's what I thought. It works better when Raph Fiennes says it to Phillip Seymour Hoffman before he lights him on fire.

I think I understand why all these manlet cucks like Ramsay so much. They all LARP as serial killers. It's probably how they come to grips with the cuckoldry they force on themselves.

ahhaha oh my fuck

Five bucks he gets arrested for pedophilia ten years down the line.

My sides

So either he's gay and wants to see more cocks, but won't outright admit it, or he's straight and is so insecure in his heterosexuality that he feels guilty for seeing all these beautiful women's tits.

Either way, a thoroughly cancerous person.

Ten bucks says he's already on the sex offender's registry.

Can't say I'm in support of Euron either, that retard wants to give up his entire fleet to the biggest retard in the entire show.

More importantly, that retard thinks he can build 1000 ships out of moss and rocks.

Is that supposed to be based on Gemma Whelen? She's pretty hot there.

what a wurld

Euron is just a feminist scapegoat. His entire role in the series is to piss off the female audience specifically. Sort of like Ramsey, but less edgy and more sexist.

Since fucking when? I thought her plan was to build a fleet of a thousand ships and invade. They had to lie to make her sympathetic? I'd vote for him. He's the obvious contender. He had the same plan as her, except he had the chance to inherit through marriage that she didn't, and he knew someone that wanted what he had for the marriage to work.

wat. I guess its implied those are NCOs or something, they are gonna pass on the order, but that scene made me lol almost more than the

line

didnt even think about the fact that they live on a scraggly fucking rock, have they ever shown a tree when the drowned nigs are on screen?

Oh so all the other quotes he attributes but not that one? What a weird faggot.

You are going to have a bad time.

Never even been to the site. But holy shit. Some of those people should just watch my little pony or something instead.
What do they expect from medieval political intrigue?
I can picture it now.
Dear Queen Cersei
Today I learned that dragon cocks are really big and I should always bring lube.