BREAKING

Finally

Wow, Chris Evans year isn't going that well at all

First you got that doomed-to-fail Top Gear reboo-
Oh, whassat, there's two Chris Evans' looking to join the JUST league? Fuck me.

Am I reading that correctly? Am I having a stroke or is this some kind of long running metajoke?

Chris Evans AS Harriet Tubman? What the fuck is going on?

Let's see how they like it when a white male takes the roll that should have went to a black woman.

HAHA, eat shit leftist.

JUST

it's an actor playing a role

what are you some kind of racist?

I hate this shit
why is everyone insane and thinks race doesn't matter
t. confused korean autist

the shorthand of it is that the political globalists want whites to lose their sense of racial identity because they are the only large demographic that doesn't buy into their bullshit.

Whites have been stripped of their racial identity because of jews and their puppet pals, leftists. All intellectual property of whites has been given freely to other races living within their countries.

Leftists will deny this.

If this is true then it is wonderful. A straight white ubermensch playing a nigger lady? The salt levels would be unprecedented.

Race is a social construct spouted by bigots from Holla Forums who think it's still 1560. Take your bigotry to stormfront.

>>>/cuckshed/

wut

I feel bad for you, it must be tough being such a faggot.

((CURRENT YEAR))

Finally recognition for #transracial people

JUST

TUB

MY

SHIT

UP

MASSA

OH

LAWDY

Using google bot yields no result. idk how anons fall into these or being satirical.

Shitposters don't even read.

If only…

That was clearly bait you fucking idiots

Nice damage control Holla Forums

Why do I even bother

So

Now let me get this straight.

They are casting Chris Evans in a role where, theoretically of course, he could portrayed being fucked by a large black man playing the role of John Tubman?

Oh, those crafty Jews.

Source?
Deadline Hollywood doesn't have that article.