The promos are starting to roll

The promos are starting to roll.
Did the reruns already started?
And Do you think showtime is going to use the Blu-Ray version, I've heard is in 4K.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/04/twin-peaks-full-cast-david-lynch-showtime-series-1201743122/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who got replaced by a nigger, a tranny and a strong independent wommyyn?

It's a limited series, so they are expecting to see the viewings to give another season.
I really hope it ends.
18 episodes seems more than enough.

This is David Lynch, if anybody got replaced is not meaningless.
The David Duchovny comes back as the tranny.
Some got cut, others added, but the little white peoplewho got replaced got replaced by white people.

Nobody. You can look at the cast list if you wish, it is mostly white people (as would befit a small American town)

deadline.com/2016/04/twin-peaks-full-cast-david-lynch-showtime-series-1201743122/

Oh man, the triggering will be delicious.

Most of the people are gonna be reused extras to give the feel of growing but still small town.
Only the big names are gonna be important.
I call it.

I call a joke about the town actually reaching 51,201 inhabitants and reusing the sign.

So who's Judy?

Who has the most 17yo prostitute or 25yo FBI agent look?

Yes most of the surreal shit will come back with importance lather but you didn't catched the killer.

Was I completely spoiled for what could have been one of the most unique TV experiences I would have in my short life?

I'll keep watching anyway.

That is not the killer… technically.
Ok, I'm gonna spoil you, is not a show changer but a perception changer Twin Peaks isn't a surreal cop show, is outright supernatural.

thx for the link.
I'm downloading "The missing pieces"
What's your video quality?

It gets pretty shit in a while.

On the plus side is not Lynch or Frost fault.

Lynch got pretty pissed because all the production changes ordered by the network so he left at the middle of the production to write a third season to fix it but the producers really shat badly on the show and got cancelled.

At the end he made the movie that people not even the fans liked I don't know why I thought it was fucking awesome as many people I know that saw it.

Frost came back at the last 5 episodes to put the shit together and Lynch came in the last two to fix it even more.

I'm pretty hyped since the third season is going to be full Lynch/Frost.

And that happens when you get the first movie director tryng to do a drama series encounter lowest common denominator.

This "perception changer" was the main spoiler really, they completely ruined it with that one-armed dude and bob, they made what you just said pretty clear, it was just plain surreal and well-written until those final 20 minutes.

That's a relief, I guess.

Fug.

Well if the third season is going to save it, I'll watch the first two anyways.

It looks pretty shitty, they couldn't even rotate the image the right side up in the poster.

Being weird for weirdness sake: the series.

Lynch is pretty fucked up in the head. Is a miracle he came to make something as clear as Twin Peaks

The surreal thing was also a network decision.

It had other meanings but ABC wanted clear meanings, the "Smiling bag" shit still grinds me, luckily they let the team keep the original interpretations but they added the ones the network wanted and ended looking like 2deep4you when it was actually deep.

Or at least it made sense in context when you take the surreal as magical.

Based Lynch wouldn't do that, and the premise of the season is "No producer interference" so it won't happen for now.

Those 20 minutes aren't canon, that was like the alpha version.

Ok, thanks, I will finish it anyways.

those are big trips

What I really liked of the first season is how everything advances at perfect and realistic pace. Especially the case.
Every episode has at least three clues or so.

Not really. Most of his work starts out normal and then gets weird the deeper you get into it, sort of like a Film Noir but even weirder.

You'll see it in Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, all that shit.

So another dad is going to rape and murder his own daughter and then its going to be blamed on an Indian demon and the New Age FBI man/proxy for David "Feelin the Commie Bern" Lynch" will go insane believing it.

POTTERY

Did you even watch the show, you filthy wannabe?

Well actually the movie explains that there was an agreement or at least some kind of consensus between the the murderer and BOB.

Great way to spoiler faggot.

Well BOB is a serial killer, that's his modus operandi and only sensitive blue rose agents can investigate this cases. So yes.

Everything after the killers reveal is 100% pure concentrated cancer.

Actually it started to fall apart a bit before it with all the retarded slapstick buffoonery.

Well, Cooper IS still trapped in the other dimension, while BOB has control of his body, so things have to take off from there.

You didn't watch it. Now go back to your homosexual Clint Eastwood fantasy.

Spoilers are 4 4cucks. Live dangerously or leave.

He's not a serial killer he's an Indian demon. Deal with it.

And there are two letters left.
Laura was R, Ronette was O, Teresa was T and I don't remember which letter Maddie was.
If Judy is a victim independently if she's from the past or the future she could be another letter.
Although from what we know about her sounds more like she's an FBI agent.

He was both. I beth it looks like Leland now when he came inside Cooper's body.

You forgot the victim that Robert killed when he was alive, there's just one letter left.
I call that the new killer is Cooper and the new victim is Michael Cera.

He's the ghost of a serial killer who's power is very likely given by the midget.

I think the midget is just there to throw out riddles, i highly doubt the midget has anything to do with anything.

The Midget's riddles were there to give clues on Laura's death, and given the little evidence the killer left that only brought pain and despair, Garmonboozia.

The giant clues gave actual answers to look for the killer thus bringing resolution.

we're through the looking glass here, people

Fun fact: Frank Silva was just a set dresser unintentionally caught in a shot. From there, Lynch decided to make him into BOB. The scruffiness must've helped.

For you

I'm interested to see how Cooper comes back after that whole BOB situation. Kinda sucks that frank silva died, I'm not sure if they'll be replacing him.

Also Audrey is still alive? Didn't she fucking explode when that dude opened the deposit box?

Well she was recasted and was strapped to the 60cm thick vault door on the other side so probably not.

What I wanted is some AudreyxCooper action but she's too old now.
The fact that everyone on set, even Lynch himself wanted to pair them begs me to think what kind of gymnastics when in production to avoid that.

I just now that if it was Audrey and not Annie the one to get into the Black Lodge that ending would have been a million times better.

Lara Flynn Boyle bitched to the producers about not wanting Cooper and Audrey paired because she was dating Kyle despite the fact that she was cuckolding him with Bobby's character unpunished.
Nobody liked her, not even Lynch who's been known for being a really nice guy so she didn't even tried to be in the movie being replaced with a less experienced but way more likeable actress.

Got dumped, got a shitty plastic surgery and since now she was bitter and ugly nobody even tried to cast her for the new season.

Where's Audrey
Yep, it gives more chills.

Good.

It wasn't just that she was dating Kyle at the time. Lara Flynn Boyle and Sherilyn Fenn really hated each other, and obviously Lara didn't want her doing love scenes with her boyfriend.

I don't think they can recapture the magic.

Canceling the show back in the 90's was one of the biggest mistakes in TV history. Amazing that someone with talent like Lynch struggles to get funding.

Movie Donna was better, the actress was willing to do nudity too.

It will have a complete different momentum but I'm pretty sure it'll have magic on its own, just not the same.
Think about Rockstar and Remedy's Max Payne.

Is having problems because he doesn't want any more producer lowest common denominator shit.

And that's pretty much were money comes from.

Not to mention that st least she looked like an innocent girl compared to Laura.
Half the point of her character.

Yeah, Lynch has a lot of natural talent and insteadof cocky about it he always tries new techniques.
He went from completely surreal to weird interactions but understandable historytelling in his more "Hollywood" years from "Elephant Man" to "blue velvet" and now he's in his Twin Peaks style.

I believe he hasn't come out of it because he's still obsessed with finishing it and tried to do so in his later productions.

kill yourself my man

They were all willing to nudity, they just couldn't because the TV show was a network show.

Seriously, look up all the hot girls from Twin Peaks. They've all done nude scenes. Some of them have difficulty keeping their clothes on and, before she fucked up her face, Lara was one of them.

Why are you a spic stereotype?

I just took a capture and Ares is a great torrent manager.
How's that a stereotype?
Fuck, I know no other spic that has ever watched Twin Peaks.

What magic did Max Payne have?

It was a pretty good b-movie but sure as shit wasn't magical.

oh actually never mind that was just a shitty fake homepage

it still looks shit though

also check this post from their forums

They got rid of the CP.
It used to be user2user, so sharing shit was easy.

Now is user- controlled hub(like kickass torrents)-user. Much like a torrent jdownloader.

Although I'm pretty sure you could still connect in the old way with older versions.

And how does that work?

Well, you click "download torrent" in the site, it downloads a link shortcut, you double click on it and Ares starts.

Are you ready Holla Forums for a series that just wants to be entertaining?

Sorry for posting like this but I'm in a shitty tablet.

The movie about how much he hated Hollywood and its thought train.

Fuck I'm ready.
You forgot that in last best episode they decided to throw away the script and go well… off script.
And that they got pitched in showtime, not in normie CBS so millions and millions could watch it but in subscription plus cable payments of showtime.

For fucks sake, someone send this to Lynch, or tumblr whatever's funnier.

That's explains it all.
Why he's still a relatively unknown director for normies that despite a 34 million watched episode of a series that admittedly inspired future directors into making some of the most famous series in TV and himself is permanently strapped into small productions and movies out of his pocket.

Also he supported Reagan and supports Bernie so he's not Holla Forums he's just uncucked by jews he votedfor OOblong though.

Everyone makes mistakes user.
Besides Obama did promised.a lot of fantastical shit and Lynch admittedly said that he's not a very political person. But just Reagan outweighs Obongo back when elections weren't that shady.

lol
Never heard of the October Surprise, huh?