Which season of NCIS is your favourite?

Which season of NCIS is your favourite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDwYyuZJ2A8&index=10&list=PLrc4rwpoq-2jSRUcmkx30CjQVLVpUDbN3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate this show and the people that watch it

Leeroy "Jethro" Gibbs isn't a dumb asshole, he's a marine turned masterful naval criminal investigator. It isn't a police procedural, and quite frankly it's embarrassing that someone on Holla Forums would blunder into such an obvious feint. The criminal investigation serves as the skeleton from which to hang the meat of the show: powerful character drama.

I watched the first couple of season because of Sasha Alexander.

Too bad they killed her off, and so went my interest.

Do you watch Shameless?

Is that Marco Rubio?

fake boobs/10

who cares/10

those are not the worst fakes I've ever seen

They tend to look a lot better these days. My mom has implants and they look very natural.

The Sasha Alexander seasons and the early Cote De Pablo seasons when she still had trouble with American idioms.

It went bad when McGee got skinny and stopped being the dork.
Haven't watched the latest few seasons but I really enjoyed the episode with Ziva's brother and Ducky in the basement in the bodybag that was a thrilling episode.

That reminds me, remember the time when Ducky was basically a senior-age Dinozzo? They wrote that shit out very quickly, by S2 or 3 he was just a quiet old man like he has been for most of the show's run, but at the beginning he was a real immature churlish bastard.

Do they feel natural?

Yes, I sneak into my parents bedroom every night to check.

The one where the series end

This, the first few seasons when Gibbs was actually a gruff gunnery Sargent are prety good light entertainment with some heart.

As it went on it became a flanderised joke though.

Also Cote De Pablo's ass is worth a watch on it's own.

How would I know?

Are the spin offs any good? Orleans and Los Angeles? Look like CSI crap from advertisements but do they ever achieve NCIS S1-4 quality?

No.

No.
At best, it's probably something that doesn't continuously shit on the south like every other media.

First few seasons probably owed that to being more like JAG, where a lot of the original cast came from.

Er, try this embed instead.

should probably actually watch the video before embedding, that last one was some shitty dub with extreme cropping to avoid copyright

youtube.com/watch?v=NDwYyuZJ2A8&index=10&list=PLrc4rwpoq-2jSRUcmkx30CjQVLVpUDbN3

Youtube is fucking cancer so just take this playlist of JAG clips, you'll find something in it.

Sage for quadrupole posting because I'm apparently still drunk and can't finish a thought.

JAG looks a lot better than NCIS. Better production values, better lighting, more interesting camera work, and the lighting isn't "everything is bright also we're putting a massive bloom effect everywhere".

The ones with Jenny as Director, she really did abuse her position.

She had way better bantz with Dinozzo than Ziva. Also, unlike Ziva, they didn't go out of their way to make Dinozzo a beta cuck in front of her.

NCIS basically died after two seasons.

Oy vey, can't make fun of the israeli goyim.