HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR

Seriously, how did they translate this shit into Spanish?

Remember this.

To the end of the book Bran would be able to travel back in time and would save everyone's life.

CHECK THE DUBS !
CHECK THE DUBS !
CHECK THE DUBS !
CHECK THE DUBS !
CHEDDEDUBS !
CHEDDEDUBS !
CHEDEUBS !
CHEDUBS !
CHEDEUBS !
CHEDEUBS !
CHEDUBS !
CHEDUBS !
CHUBS !
CHUBS !
CHUBS !
CHUBS !
CHUBS !

CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR
CONDUCTOR HOLD THE DOOR

he's pointing to w and s
weyland smithers shot hodor

CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!
CODOR!!

it's more about an abstract intersection of dimension than specific time traveling abilities

Hoe da whore

WHO BITCH THIS IS

WHO BITCH THIS IS
WHO BIT DIS IS
WHO B DIS IS
WHO DIS
WHO DI
HO DI
HO DO
HODOR

I called it.

Believe me.

Sadly noone would screenshot me nor remember me when the time comes.

What happened to 'You will fly'? I expected all that time Bran spent in the past right before the zombies came was going to lead to him flying out of the weirwood tree carrying Meera. Instead all we got was 'HOLD THE DOOR' and then fucking nothing.

SEGURA A PORTA

TENERE LA PORTA

HALTEN SIE DIE TÜR AUF

KAPI TUT

ATXIKI ATEA

HOUD DE DEUR

XILKA ALBAABKA

COLEM

made me realize not to include this untranslatable kind of shit to whatever I'm writing.

Panatilihing sarado ang pintuan

Do they say this in the show? In the books he wargs into Ravens and flies all about as a Raven.

The book also mentions how warging into a bird is a little weird, and how only powerful/skilled skinchangers are capable of doing so.

Yes

Incidentally they really should have re-shot this scene with von Sydow, for continuity if nothing else.

I don't think this is what he meant, in either version. If he did he wouldn't have said 'You will never walk again' because Bran very easily warg into things that walk, like Summer or Hodor

I still hold onto the idea that Bran will fly around like some sort of super cripple but who knows. Winds of Winter can't come soon enough.

So, did the 3eyed raven be like 'yo, can you guys shave my face? These COTF really are bad at it. They always knick the skin'

Landings will be fun to watch if that happens.

AYYYYY

No…no.

The line is about his body and his mind. He will never walk again - his body is broken. He won't be cured. But he will fly, because he has the power of skinchanging and he can go into the weirwood net. He can go anywhere in the world. He will soar above everything, transcend humanity.

In the books he has roots growing into him. The three eyed raven's plan is clearly not to make him a flying cripple.

HOL UP

*hodor*

YOU SAYIN

*hodor*

YO HOL UP

*hodor*

YOU SAYIN

*hodor*

HOL

*hodor*

WE SUM KINNA

*hodor*

SUM KINNA

*hodor*

SUUUUUUUIIIICIIIDEEEE SQQQQQAAAADDDDD

In which case Bran better ask for his fucking money back because the Three Eyed Crow hasn't taught him to do anything he couldn't do already

So he could already time travel when he arrived?