Green Screen - The Movie

I hope Blizzard fucking dies over this shit.

This movie is going to flop so fucking hard it'll make Dawn of Justice look like Civil War.

Cut open your dick and die.

Blizzard didn't make it. it will do about as much damage to Warcraft as the Mario movie did to Mario.

Poor David Bowie.

Does anyone even play Warcraft any more?

more than 7 million people, apparently

I thought it was down to 5 million?

Yeah, but I swear it was much more back when it was actually popular.

this movie is one of those things anyone could tell was a shit idea from the start and would inevitably end up in failure.

It was over 11 million at its peak iirc.

The stopped reporting subs after it dropped to 5 million.

So prolly 2-3 millionish

Just in the case both WoW and Assassin's Creed turn out to be normie tier good are videogame movies going to be the new capeshit?

Yes, just like zombie movies until there were too much to even be considered capable of entertaining.
Now capeshit even people are getting bored of now.

I still don't understand how they could think that a serialized media like comics could be translated into a series of blockbuster movies instead of well, a TV series.
DC pull it out, I mean it wasn't good but it definetly was better than a Smallville movie every year.

You think this is going to turn out good?

Reminds me of those cheapo greenscreen movies people pay out of their own pocket to do.

Hollywood milks any proven good idea until the udders turn black and fall off. Look at Toy Story.

This won't be good, though.

That looks like it could be a commercial for some shitty mobile game. Is that crown CGI'd onto his head?

I think his *hair* is cgi'ed onto his head.

His soul is CGI'd into his body.

hello reddit, thanks for the downvote

Blizzard stopped reporting the numbers around 7 million.
But they got hacked recently.
Some people have pinned the number as low as 4-5 million now, and declining.

By blizzard standards, that's piss poor.

Blizzard?
Blizzard has been dead for some time now.
We be Activision now!

It actually looks great in motion.

So do badly choreographed fights with no real substance.

Badly choreographed fights never look good.

They'll recover these subs when Legion comes out in August/September. When Warlords of Draenor released, they got back all the subs they had lost in the 14 month draught between patch 5.4 and the release of WoD.

But it will never get back to WoLK's levels anymore.

Regarding the movie:

It will be shit, and I think only the most drooling Blizzardrones will flock to the theaters to see this shit. Most players are burnt off from Warlords of Draenor being a shitty expansion, and they won't touch this crap with a ten foot pole because of that (and because people know that vydia movies are garbage).

That's why they shake the camera you fucking goomba.

The resurgence in subs happens in every Xpac, but it still never lasts.
Historically they lose 30-50% of the reups in a year or less of an Expansion release, then the downward trend continues.

I'll find a shitty version of it online and watch it just to get mad

That's exactly what I said, fam. They recoup the losses on release date, then the xpac experience starts to become shit, and they start hemorraging people.

This movie can only do harm to the game, since they might rush things up to meet the August deadline (since they want to release the xpac when the movie is still "fresh" on the audience's memory).

this movie is going to be so bad that they'd actually be better of releasing Legion after everyone forgot about it. or pull a new coke.

I never said it would a smart decision; it's only what I think is the executives' and markting people's train of thought.

And they get paid huge shekels to have these brilliant ideas!

assassin's creed will actually be good since it's an original story set within the game's universe.

I won't watch this shit.

How ironic/troll. don't care anyhow.

Besides, it was a movie already.
Halo forward onto Dawn was nice too.
Although the plot hasn't interested me at all since the AC3 and only the first one was redpilled as shit.
Even if you thought that the next games had an interesting plot there's no denying they replaced the political views (anons, Jews, Christians Muslims and NWO all can be shit and all will create a wasteland if they ever gain full power.) for ayyyliens.

And then they got rid of the aliens and the NWO overall just looked pretty small in comparison.

Blizzard deserved to die almost a decade ago after they began retconning their own franchise to appeal to the normalfag masses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE GAMES AREN'T GOOD TO BEGIN WITH, YOU RETARD!

Yeah I remember.
You had to kill 3 mudslims, 3 jews, 3 christians all neither of which believed in what they preached, all gave you examples on double moral standards of your own beliefs at the end the two biggest antagonists were NWO who was using them and your Assassin master who used a skewed version of free speech to cut the free speech in people opposing to free speech.

Redpilled indeed.

kill yourself

OVERWATCH IS FUN

That could be great thought.

how are those visual novels treating you, weeb cucks?

fuck off, ubisoft

there are people who haven't watched Angry Birds

I did exactly that for the new Fart Wars movie.
Though instead of getting angry, I just felt shame.
I tried to wipe my mind clean of all the drama prior to it's release, and even then all I got was a mediocre star wars fanfiction film with meh action, poorly acted characters and a nod to the original which ended in a beloved character getting the axe.

I pine for rage, I wish I had felt rage.
All it made me was depressed.

trips confirm, even without all the bullshit, the fart awakens is just bad.

fart wars? fart awakens?

am I missing something here? what is this devilry you speak of?

>the clearly female character unsheathes two katanas pretty long daggers from her back

I'm disappointed. I like Duncan Jones and I especially like his dad, David Bowie. It would have meant a lot to his father's memory if his son became a super successful big blockbuster director.

Could they make her look a little more like an orc? This is just a nigger in greenface and i find it offensive.

From the trailers alone I can see it's gonna be a fucking retread of the first Assassin's Creed plot, just changed slightly like TFA.

Yeah, this is pretty fucking offensive, having a spear chucking primitive savage dressed up as an orc. The greenskins deserve better.

Half Orcs are niggers in greenface

Actually why is niggest-of-orcs a real woman in greenface while every other orc is just blobs of cgi?
Why not make niggest-of-orcs a blob of cgi too and just have the black chick voice her?

LOL

It's funny because they ripped off games workshop lore.

Now they're ripping off shadowrun (or whatever fantasy realms did it first)

Why not just fucking make a cgi animated movie if they are going to use so much greenscreen? People have been clamoring for that for ages and it wouldn't look as off putting.

HOL UP

if a sequel is announced, or at least a follow up, then it'll probably be made by Blizzard themselves and they'll pull a "this how you REALLY do Warcraft" marketing shtick. the drones would actually buy into it too, which is the sad part.

the last good thing Blizzard made was Wrath Of The Lich King

everything since has been casualized-to-hell garbage

Jesus, it looks like a mid-nineties CD-ROM game cutscene.

i hope that kanye west song didn't actually make it into the movie.

The zombie craze was no where near as bad as the capeshit craze is. There were barely a handful of major zombie films released. The ones that come to mind are Dawn of the Dead (2004), Land of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 Weeks Later, Warm Bodies and Pride, Prejudice and Zombies. Most zombie films got little to no advertising and went straight to DVD rather than appearing in theaters. And to be clear, I'm not counting shit like I Am Legend where they have "infected" or "mutants" instead of zombies. A zombie is someone that was dead and resurrected as a mindless cannibal.

Capeshit on the other hand gets massive amounts of advertising. I see commercials for capeshit movies everyday with new ones coming every other month. Capeshit is shoved in your face far more obnoxiously than zombie films ever were.

tbh comics have 60+ years of content to pull of movies from.
25 years if we don't count the time they repeated the same shit over and over again and variety.
The fact that they always pick the most capeshit of them all, or capeshit them even more is another thing to discuss.

I still remember the threads when they predicted that "The LEGO movie" was going to be bad just because dank memes.

This flick is already made by Blizzard themselves though.

Do you know what the word "outlier" means?

Goons infiltrating. You can tell by the way they won't use proper insults like fuck and cunt, so they use childish ones as.

Notice the first post is also entirely focused on how they FEEL not about the actual movie. They also tried to "give the movie a fair go" by "mind cleaning themselves".

It's fucking obvious they're not from around here.

Yeah, why can't this be one.
And I already got my Assassin's Creed craze over at 16.

Ok, the Jesus thing was bullshit also most of everything else.
But also proves that Assassins can be Holla Forums and against Holla Forums at the same time.
So they are not tied to a general belief most that be against any kind of NWO.

Last good Warcraft was 2 ties of Darkness and Dark Portal. Fight me wow fags.

Warcraft 3 is pretty enjoyable, IMO. Different from W2, but in a good sense of word.

Wow was good until the end of WotLK

They also made Ford a bad guy. He used the apple thing yto make everything only THINK that he raised their wages 50 5 dollars a day when he really didn't.

I shit you not. You have to be mentally ill to be a Marxist.

only autists like Holla Forums give a fuck about game lore

i've been playing the ac games since the first one, and i never bothered with anything that wasn't on pc, nor did i ever take the time to read any of the bios shit you could unlock.

fuck you nigger, you want me to call it the fuck awakens? the cunt awakens? that's stupid as fuck, and fart fits better with the title.

i hail from >>>/starwars/ where we had half the movie figured out before the fucking plot even leaked. i knew it would be shit, but i'm surrounded by casuals in my everyday life, so they constantly tell me i'm stupid when i try to point out flaws that they just write off as "oh, it will be explained" or "oh it was the force".

niggers can't accept that it had shitty writing.

if I'm remembering right Ford's business was a coverup to hide his military supplying of the Nazis. god damn AC is dumb, and it wouldn't bother me if not for the fact so many people take it as serious history.

You're trying too hard to fit in. Reddit might be more your speed.

Shit, I can already imagine some, like Diablo as a CGI dumb action flick. On the other hand, I could see a good Unreal Tournament movie - the series is all about the action, a movie well written could actually give it an interesting plot.