/got/ - BEWBS edition

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=game of thrones season 5 plot
watchersonthewall.com/sophie-turner-suggests-sansa-try-women/#more-65644
translate.google.com/#es/en/tengo duro).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fuck off to /got/

Dany confirmed for turning into a Dragon and becoming the literal mother of dragons in a new mythic age.

GRRM is a shit

FUCK GRRM

I haven't watched the series since that episode where the dwarf guy shoots his father with a crossbow while he is on a shitter. Can someone give me a quick rundown of the main events?

pic related

those tits, imagine having a kid and being able to milksuck those titties everyday for years till they run dry

You picked the perfect point to stop watching.

White walkers are literally just space marines destroying heretics.

U Fooking wot m8?
Elaborate.

>everything

Fuck, I can't even remember what all was after that… I'll try to go by character, but they all get interwoven, so I may mention some stuff that happened before that and forget a lot of shit that was stupid.

Tyrion - Varys sneaks him on a boat to meet Dany, at the same time Jorah has been banished because Varys sent her a letter informing her Jorah was a spy for him. Jorah happens to find Tyrion in a bar with Varys and kidnaps him hoping to offer him as a gift to Dany to win back her favor.

For some reason they get back on a boat and are attacked by people with greyscale, Jorah gets infected. They're captured by pirates, Tyrion talks his way out of getting his cock cut off for a cock merchant in a cringy but still funny scene. Eventually they're sold to a guy looking for gladiators. Jorah realizes Dany's in the audience so he defeats all of the gladiators without killing them to impress her. Tyrion becomes her hand, Jorah is banished a second time. Tyrion's new quirk is that he's an alcoholic.

Dany - She chains up the two smaller dragons even though they dindu nuffin. Later when she's pissed the sons of the harpy are killing her dudes she has an innocent man burnt to death by said dragons. She forms a political marriage to one of them and keeps fucking the boring assassin guy (seriously, HOW is this guy boring? He should be fun but I can't stand him.)

The harpies attack her at another gladitorial game. Oh, and greyworm is wounded and Barristan is killed for no good reason. Back to the game, Jorah shows up and despite having greyscale holds out a hand to her and pulls her to safety. They fight through hordes of these fuckers until Drogon shows up and lays waste to them. Dany climbs on his back and flies off. When they land Drogon goes to sleep and just kind of disappears. She's captured by thousands of dothraki that pop up out of no where. Initially they're gonna rape her until she reveals her role as a past khaleesi. Khaleesi widows are exempt from rape despite dothraki practically having a rape-based economy. She's taken to their holy city and everyone gives her shit, but then her two boyfriends show up and she burns down a building with herself and all the Khals locked in. They all die, she lives 'cause fireproof. All the other Dothraki instantly worship her. She's got a new army, all the Dothraki. She orders Jorah to go find a cure for himself.

Oh, more Tyrion stuff. He frees the other dragons, rules Mareen in Dany's absence, the dialog is awful, in the latest episode he got a new red lady advisor.

(cont.)

Nutted.

Bran - The designs of the three-eyed raven and the children of the forest are both changed dramatically. Bran is revealed to be able to use his abilities to go into the past and view events as they happen. He realizes he can change things, but he's advised not to stay or he'll get lost. He learns of his father's past, and his father hears his voice at one point. We learn Hodor wasn't always retarded.

He greensees when he wasn't supposed to and a Whitewalker touches him. Apparently this mark lets them enter the cave and everybody dies. The three-eyed raven is killed, Summer the direwolf is killed, all the children of the forest are killed, one of the whitewalkers is killed, lots of wights are killed. Bran was in the middle of a vision for reasons which make no sense as three-eyed raven just said "you must leave now" then took him into a vision. Bran is dragged back and wargs into Hodor while also in the past or something, and the girl tells Hodor to "hold the door! hold the door!" somehow this is heard and transmitted back to young Hodor who starts shouting "hold the door! hold the door! hold door! h-h-hodor! hodor!" roll credits (literally where the last episode left off.

Arya - She steals a face to kill a name from her list, one of the Lannister soldiers. He's re-written as a pedophile who enjoys beating little girls to death to make it okay that Arya's murdering in cold blood (totally unneeded, they could have just shown flashbacks of why she hates him.) However, afterwards someone wearing Jaqan's face kills himself, she freaks but then starts pulling off face after face and suddenly goes blind.

She stays as a beggar and every day the Waif beats her shit in while she's sitting out there begging, then one day Jaqan takes her back to the temple and gives her her sight back. They've started training her to be an assassin again, and she's been assigned to poison some actress. She watched a terrible play about the events involving her family, and an actress playing Sansa was revealed to have fantastic tits.

Jon Snow - He becomes lord commander of the night's watch, then he goes and rounds up all the wildlings to bring them back and let them pass through the gates willingly. While there, they're attacked by the Whitewhalkers because of the dragonglass they had. It's all lost, but Jon's sword is revealed to kill Whitewalkers. The episode was not in the books, but it was totally badass and one of the few changes I can totally get behind.

After he gets back, he's ambushed by members of the Night's Watch who disagree with him letting the wildlings through and each stabs him to death. Hence, cliffhanger. As everyone theorized the red lady brings him back to life, though very anti-climactically. He of course then denounces the night's watch, and what happens next ties to other plots.

(cont.)

Are you seriously writing a fucking novel about past events just because a guy made a shitpost

Seriously, nigger?
You can't just tell him to go wiki this shit?

I-I have OCPD, I can't help it. He asked, and now I'm trying to remember all the plotlines… I guess I can stop. :

no kidding? my dad used to work there

Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder.

You are being very helpful user, it's this cunt that's shitposting. Continue, please.

Please do, we don't need to read this shit.

Go google this shit on your own, you lazy nigger.

Nigger, I just asked if someone can give me a rundown of the main plot lines from GoT, don't act like a cunt.

lmgtfy.com/?q=game of thrones season 5 plot

Other Lannisters - Cersei is unsurprisingly a terrible queen and makes shitty decisions. The reanimated corpse of The Mountain is her only protector.

Tommen gets to fuck smirking pancake tits for a while and quite enjoys it. He turns out to be a not bad kid, but weak and cowardly.

Jamie is sent with Bron to go get back his daughter from the sand snakes, complete with double dagger lady.

The sand snakes turn out to be incredibly annoying, kinslayers, narcissistic, shallow, sociopathic whores who kill everyone unarmed and smile while doing it. They poison Bron, then tease him with titties and make him say one is the most beautiful woman in the world before giving him the antitode. Later while leaving she bites his ear and says "you want a good girl but you need a bad pussy."

The princess is poisoned by the matriarch of the sand snakes and dies on the boat. Later they kill the king and his bodyguard as well as his son, and the matriarch delivers a terrible line about their country "never again being ruled by weak men."

King's Landing is taken over by religious fanatics as Cersei's latest plan backfires. She's arrested for fucking her cousin and a thousand other crimes, Loras is arrested for being a faggot and Smirking Pancake Tits is arrested for being an accomplice. Cersei's head is shaved and she's made to walk naked through King's Landing with a terrible cgi body double. Seriously, her head doesn't even look like it's attached to her body in that scene.

Good, well done. Now, we don't have to actually talk about and discuss anything, since I can just read it on wikipedia or somewhere else. Glad you were here and showed me the light, user.

Here, have a rare Welles for your titanic efforts. How do you rate my OC?

Well, I was discussing things before you showed up, but I guess we've gotta have a Sparknotes intermission so all the children can catch up with a show they haven't even watched in months.

And that just leaves: Sansa, Theon, Brienne, Stannis, Littlefinger and the Boltons.

Littlefinger gives Sansa as a bride to Ramsay Bolton. Ramsay rapes her and makes Theon watch. She later claims he did unspeakable things to her body that would be common knowledge in a whore house and Littlefinger asks if he cut her. What he did isn't specified but Sansa says she can still feel it to this day. At the time all we saw was light bruising.

She attempts to escape, is cut by Ramsay's girlfriend, Theon saves her, they jump to what should have been their death as a fall from the same height was *just* what killed the other chick, but they land in snow and so can run away.

Stannis gets completely fucked over and it's such total bullshit. He has his daughter burned at the stake while Davos is sent to the Wall so he can't stop it. When he walks half his men and all the horses are gone. The Red Lady (who I guess magic'd up another horse) abandons him at this point, and he finds his wife has hanged herself. He's then soundly defeated in battle with Ramsay and as he lay against a tree to rest Brienne confronts him and beheads him off-screen.

Brienne finally meets Sansa and pledges to protect her, they head to the wall to reunite with Jon while Theon elects to go back to the Iron Islands.

Ramsay then murders his father and feeds his father's bride and child to his dogs.

Back at the islands, Euron shows up and kills the king. At the Kingsmoot Theon stands by his sister and suggests she should be queen. Euron says he should be king and comes up with a plan to woo Dany with a fleet of a thousand ships and use her and her dragons to take over the world. Most everyone sides with him, but Yarra and Theon steal the fleet of ships while he's declared king.

Oh and uh, the Red Lady is revealed to be hundreds of years old and look such when she takes her necklace off, Ramsay is given Rickon as a gift, Shaggydog is killed, the wildling (Osha?) that was protecting him is killed as well, we at least of Cleganebowl to look forward to.

I think that's it.

Good. Now take your medicine.

Thanks a lot user, that was helpful.

Congratulations, you now know enough to talk about what happened, but not enough to actually know what you're talking about.
Good job.

Just shut up already you little sperg. Here, chew on this tasty meme and close your mouth.

Why in the fuck did they incorporate time travel into the story? Every single fucking thing with time travel in it falls apart, and got was already in ruins.

I don't give a shit about your memes, nigger.
Fuck off.

Who knows? Guess we'll find out when if Winds comes out.

Time travel is the poor man's twist. They're all hacks. The whole lot of them.

By the time Winds comes out the show might be already over.

So? It's not like the show is spoiling anything important besides the Children and the Others.

They are just following what GURM told them

Everyone knows the rest of the story will be disappointing

That's was their excuse for burning Shireen, and we all know that shit ain't happening like that in the books.

I cant keep watching this show.
Hodors death triggered me hard, cause I actually grew up around a real autistic fat kid who is prone tp seziures. He would be able to say "Help" during them and juat have this blank ass look on his face.

I hope these faggots get murdered by some hardcore book faggot.
Every dude in the show either has no dick, is a cripple, or controlled by somw bitch. ALL the women in the series are im charge x100.

Fuck these kikes, I fucking hate them, and fuck you faggots of you actually like this show.

Maybe Bran made your friend autistic, too.

There's a bunch of boring bullshit, some garbage fight scenes and then Ramsey's TWENTY GOOD MEN other than that fuck all happens

I dont know if I can handle the show anymore guys, its beginning to turn into the final season of dexter for me.

No one actually likes it though, I just watch it because it helps fill the void in my unentertaining and empty life and I assume that's why everyone else here watches it too. Complaining about it and discussing it gives us purpose.

Season 6 is objectively better than season 5 at least

It's going to be massive dissapointing. Personally I don't think GRRM will be able to finish the book .He will give up after book 6 because he will be too afraid to destroy his legacy knowing that people are going to view him as a hack.

Wew, plot armor :—*D . He is forbidden by miss fiery cunt, so he must obey :^^^^^^)

calling it

littlefinger/the vale will side with ramsay

sansa dies and her army crushed, jon survives cause azor ahai.

Nah, the party line is "the Boltons ambushed us and stole Sansa" so it wouldn't make sense for them to just suddenly switch sides like that. Although this is D&D we're talking about, I don't even know why I bother thinking about what does and doesn't make sense

Where is Euron going to get the wood to make 1000 ships?
Isn't that going to take years to build?

trees

What the fuck are you going on about? That was actually the first time in a long time Dany did something positive as she gave Jorah a reason to keep trying instead of "gonna end myself any day now Khaleesi"

Trees from where? The Iron Isles barely have any vegetation to speak of.

MWAAAAAAH THE META

Why?

that was funny as hell. you can't really get mad at stupid shit happening in something as inconsequential as the iron islands storyline.

What if I tell you that I do like it?

Then he goes "lol lets kill my cousin and niece now" and everyone is like "yea sure bro"

Our Lord and Savior George told the press that Dany has resurrected once. Jon did it too. So why does it shock you when another character does it? Not to mention that half-eyed guy in that cave, Sandor Clegane and maybe even Grerog Clegane

And the show gets cancelled

then he watches them sail off into the distance with the entire fleet they managed to steal 5 minutes after he was chosen as king. what the fuck was the point of the kingsmoot again?

cheer up you lot. Hodor is not dead he's a zombie

Don't forget the part where Theon, Yara, and 5 other guys steal about 100 ships.

Good evening, Lord Commander!

Hello Hand of the Kingfag

*chirp*
Maisie wants an oyster!

What the fuck is going on in here?

How about a nice cockle instead? :)

It's the United Maisies Programme

Good evening to you as well, Sir Stewart

That's a big cockle

That's not what she said in interview ;_;

So, what about Ep5? Do want/do not want?

Patrick Stewart
PATRICK STEWART
PATRICK STEWART

Who could he play in GoT, user?

that's a rare welles mate I almost feel guilty for pirating it.

He'd be a good Daario Naharis

The Arya stickfight was cool
The theater was interesting, but why did they portayed Ned as a redneck? The rest of Westeros thinks about northerners as peasants?
Yara was cool, Theon was submissive, then Euron came and stomped the feminists. But yeah, the actor is very bad. Though that priest guy is really menacing
Sansa's speech to CIA was tumblr incarnate. It pained me to watch that scene, not just because the content, but because when I see Aiden Gillan, I have to laugh.
The undead were cool get it?, but how were the white walkers beside the Night King created? He made them himself? That part where one of them died was pretty disappointing. But that frogfu girl is really hot now.
Speaking of hot, the new priestess is :1
Meeren and the rest of the desert is really boring now, Emilia doesn't even look like herself anymore. Did they carved off some fat digitally from her?
Why are the tree ayys using fire as a weapon when they themselves are made of wood? How dumb is that? And why don't they have some control over the skeltals?
The undead were good, Hodor's last stand was pretty awesome. I will miss him.
Oh, and Arya had her clamseller hair again

Why that? It honestly didn't trigger me. Did I miss something?

M8 I've seen some bullshit but building a thousand warships when all you have is moss and grass is a fucking stretch. and yes it would take years.

HO DRE

I loved the part where Sansa said
>he doesn't even have an answer to justify last season's shitty writing

*silence*
If this is not feminism, well, kinda fax me an explation of what is.

She had every right to be pissed at him, but I don't know why I'm bothering responding to you.

Well, I mean… He is responsible for that shit, what did you want her to run up to him and hug him? He knew what Ramsay was like, and he put her in his clutches.

The only bit that bothered me is that up until now everything has worked exactly as Littlefinger planned, and then there's this major fuck up.

I didn't said she was wrong in accusing him. But the way that conversation was written…
Just think about the scene:
Not to mention that CIA was ina cornered position in some kind of a stable or what. Why?

I have more issue with how he got from the Vale to the North without anyone discovering him, and how Sansa was able to sneak away from the Wall without anyone noticing either. You'd think there would be people posted who saw her.
I have a major problem with her turning down the biggest and baddest army left in Westeros. Like, seriously? I know Littlefinger's shitty, but that's not something you just turn away without a second thought and lie to Jon about.

Because every single woman on this whole fucking show is at least ten times better than any male, look how much they fucked up davos and littlefinger. Even fucking varys isnt safe anymore and gets told by a random religous fanatic

It was a dumb decision. Whatever he did, she should have accepted the incoming help.
Yeah, but in the heat of battle, it doesn't matter who influenced the soldiers, because they would be fighting for Salsa's cause anyway

was salsa ever in ramsey's hands in the book? i thought it was one of salsas friends pretending to be arya?

Okay, that was pretty damn hilarious!

Well, like the other guy said, she was raped pretty brutally, by a homicidal psychopath, because Littlefinger in his plot-induced instability thought it would be a good idea to give her to the sickest fuck in all of Westeros. And mind you, Littlefinger loved her. Of course he would be speechless.

Not sure what to make of that. Sansa routineously switches between strong and independent and le damsel in distress. Remember when she lied about the death of her aunt, with her entrance in this black dress, in a scene that spelt how she has learned to control the dark side? The show doesn't.

And as for Brienne, she's always been le strong feminist. Which never bothered me that much, because she's a sick fighter and wonderfully uncomplicated in both character and agenda. But yeah, put her in a room with a rape victim and bad things may happen.

You seem really obsessed with gender and race in a fictional setting. She was mad that he sold her out for his own gain, she has figured out his bullshit.

Your realize she was actually sold to an evil torturer and raped, and actually has something to complain about, right?

Maybe Brienne is intimidating enough without further guards

That's what I'm talking about. The whole scene was a blatant agenda-pushing one

Dude, have you not seen the magazine articles about this season?

He already said it wasn't so much the content that annoyed him, but rather how it was delivered. While I don't agree with him, I don't think it's that far-fetched.

Wrong person to ask, I never ead any of teh books

Nigger, I'm not talking about the fictional setting. I'm talking about the message it sends to the viewers

Whoops, forgot a couple.

Nope

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say

This made me realize something, maybe they are making these weird meta scenes to joke about their shit writing. First you have tyrion trying to have a conversation with two characters that are flat as a board and poorly written and now we have a scene where the character cant tell what the fuck his motivations were. This is all some sick joke

the reason there are so many stronk women on this show is because their biggest audience is women
are you fucking retards really just figuring out that this is a chick show

Jesus, really?!

These two were good at what they were. One was the secretary, the other was a soldier. It's when you try and add more depth to Bob the Barkeeper that he begins to suck.

As you said, southenr people of Westeros perceive them as sort of backwards because they stick to traditions closely, and Braavosi view all of Westeros as peasants, so that's how they think of Ned there. It was a brilliant scene too in my opinion, very meta.
My thoughts exactly!
Probably in the same ritual, but they just showed one person. But we don't know that much about WWs, such details are best left mysterious, I think.
They aren't, they are humanoid with greenish skin, think of them as some kind of elves.
Incredible, really. Just think of how many more important characters died in six years, but they dedicated such a strong and emotional scene for Hodor. It's right up there with most memorable deaths like Ned, or Robb and Catelyn. Not gonna lie, almost cried ;_;
Didn't you like the scene with Dany? She was tolerable for once. And your rating out of 10 for entire episode?

Also, anyone else was a little triggered when one of Dany's Fukkbois said she didn't like being a queen? I mean, shit, all she ever did was get fucked in the ass and ruling shit, and she wasn't big into anal, so yeah… she's a born ruler. You can see that in all of her actions. You can fucking see that in how she talks to people, for fucks sake. Her final goal is becoming queen of the world. She isn't this reluctant princess that accidentally into ruling an empire, unlike Robert Baratheon.

When did dragons, undead and sword fighting became girly?

pick up a bodice ripper sometime, your mind will be fucking blown

You're an idiot.

There's "stronk women" on the show because the creator is a wimpy cuck and self-described feminist who was repeatedly left for better men by every woman he ever loved.

People (read: feminists) complained about there being rape last season. They even complained about the camera showing Theon's face while it happened.

So this season they decided to go overboard feminist and every single plot is either about a stronk woman or a weak man being guided by a stronk woman. I mean for fuck's sake, Jamie, Varys, Theon, Greyworm, the entirety of the Unsullies, men becoming better people after getting "disarmed" is a disgustingly recurrent common theme.

However, the viewership is pretty much split, with men taking a fairly sizeable lead some seasons.

I swear, I considered deliberately crying for Hodor, after I almost cried while watching the scene. Hodor confirmed for the hardest, most based, most loyal motherfucker the world that was or ever will be.

Never liked them or cared for them. The only person who's death I'm sorry for from the red wedding is Oona Chaplin. But probably the whole scene would have shocked me if I didn't got spoilered before by some assholes on another board…
She looks strange. The language they are speaking forces me to concentrate on the sutitles. Nothing happenes, they just yap yap yap.
I'll give it 9/10, 8+1 for boobies

Here comes the ID Pol to meme off your head!
Can't escape this bullshit anywhere, even 8ch is millennial central.

I gave you facts, and you're responding with some leftypol autistic jargon.

Go whine on freech about how awesome intl is, faggot.

As a GoT scriptwriter, what would you change? The Salsa/CIA exchange?
Do you think it will damage her fragile developing mind?

They're called producers, user.

RIP big guy :'( We didn't appreciate him enough while he was still around, poor guy had his whole life ruined by whiny crippled homo and died for him like a hero.

Fuck Meeren. New actor for Euron. Less agenda-pushing. At least there are no interracial couples yet

:o
>user doesn't know what they say about Benioff

No he didn't, he died because Bran was mind controlling him.
Hodor was just a giant meat puppet all along. What a tragedy.

I'm reading back now, but was there any protests because of animal violence yet?

But that means no Tyrion, one of the four main characters. Where would you relocate him?

Tyrion is rather boring now. He makes these little jokes, which make me giggle a bit, but that's all there is to him. He has become a plot device for Dany. Same with Varys

That doesn't make his death any less impactful, because it was a real, innocent person dying there. All of that just because Bran couldn't stay offline for a while. Jaime should have finished the job.

His death was hilarious.
It's a good thing he held that door for a couple minutes so Meera could drag Bran into a blizzard, I'm sure they'll get away from the apocalyptic sized zombie horde.

Don't forget that they are really fast, running and teleporting zombies!

In the sense that he's trying to clean up the mess she left behind, yes.But what his part at the moment is all about is portraying how wrong and unsensible Dany was while in charge.
BRAVO

Don't forget Bran has a fucking homing beacon imprinted on his goddamn arm now.

You're one of those cool kids, I see. No way I'm going to win this conversation, I concede to your superior edginess.

Wait, were you being sarcastic earlier?
Yeah, they are really fast and they do teleport.

OK first we have to see what the books tell us about the white walkers or the others.

According to legend, the Others first appeared approximately 8,000 years before the War of Conquest, during a winter that lasted a generation and a period of darkness known as the Long Night. Eventually they were defeated, supposedly by the Night's Watch in the Battle for the Dawn, and the Wall may have been raised as a defense against them.

So here comes the contradiction of the Nights King from the show and the series.

The Night's King appears to have married a white walker, but the Others have not been heard of again since his defeat.
First off the Night King is said to have had sexual relations with a white walker, if you want to know why the Nights Watch can't have any women at-all its because of the Night King he was in the watch and married a Other and declared himself a king.

So in the description of them they are tall and gaunt with flesh pale as milk. In A Clash of Kings Gilly tells Jon Snow they have cold blue eyes bright as blue stars.The Night's King's corpse queen is similarly described as having skin as pale as the moon and eyes like blue stars.

So what does the book series creator say about the them?
"The Others are not dead. They are strange, beautiful… think, oh… the Sidhe made of ice, something like that… a different sort of life… inhuman, elegant, dangerous."-GRRM

Here is where the contradiction comes into play, its from Old Nan and where D&D has picked up literally. Old Nan declares them to be cold dead things, hating all life.

So from the little information that I've given, its safe to say that White walkers lore is a mess beyond repair.

So they have special armor that brings on mist and so on plus their swords are old ice, whatever that means. When the wildlings came south of the wall, they where followed by the Others in the books.

So you know the creation myth from the TV Show. So lets just say that the whole world of the series is in degeneracy and the White Walkers are the only ones that can cleanse it all, lets say that the humans have gone so far to be as degenerate as possible, one could say they are worshiping a Chaos god.

So what does The Imperium of Man do when someone is converting to chaos or worshiping it? If the planet is lucky they use an exterminatus, if its not they send in Space Marines and other war machines to exterminate all living things since Chaos corruption is hard to contain, its impossible since its mothernature.

So what do the white walkers do? They exterminate everything, and bring up the dead as brainless zombies and they will not stop before everything is away for good kinda like the golden years of The Imperium of Man when they exterminated everything that was heretical mainly chaos.

that is why I've come to the conclusion that White Walkers or Others are like Space Marines. But in the books the White Walkers are said that they can be intimate with humans to create a hybrid offspring. But again one has to fail to create the perfect specimen, sooner or later the white walkers will create the perfect one. And what will happen a god emporer will be born again from ice.

Do you want to party with Maisie & The Orphans?

The teleport post was me
This: is Sir Maisiefag

Excuse me for not being able to tell the Maisiefags apart.

Where do I sign up?

Understandable. We are united in Maisie

Just read her Twitter, she made like 7 posts about the event few hours ago, haha. What would you chat about? I think you would have to interact with the kids to impress her…

Not sure if we qualify as two entirely separate people, we're connected by MHM

(Me)
You can't make this up

why live

Stuff, like books and music and her films outside of GoT. Stuff in some jokes here and there, and at the end, ask her to do an interview with me or with you and me together

To know the love of a man, maybe?

Are you the Asian user who posted pic of himself in /got/ before going on a date yesterday? Didn't it work out?

I like where this is going…

So how's being retarded working out for you?

no I'm another sad sack

Threadly reminder Sophie Turner wants to do Stark sisters lesbo sex scene with Maisie
watchersonthewall.com/sophie-turner-suggests-sansa-try-women/#more-65644

And the White Walkers have horses.
I can't wait to see the writers pull a rabbit out of their hats with this one.

Post pic of yourself too, we'll cheer you up with ratings

If I was that brave I'd probably know the love of a woman tbh

Though I would watch that:1

Oh shit, I really should make a screencap, but not willing to do it

I'm not, I basically have no friends and I'm at serious risk of turning into an agoraphobic

Your greentext might be closer to truth than you think, maybe. You never see Maisie initiating this kind of behaviour in public, it's always Sophie.

There wasn't a proper #LIVE thread because most of us watched the leak, but you shouldn't break the tradition. You could make a complete collection of 10 /got/ best ofs we can repost during long off-season :) I saved them all.

Remind me tomorrow if you come back. I hope the Hold The Door thread will stay up till then

But you're a /got/ poster, user, you have something between 10-20 buddies here :)

Ehh, a lot of aggressive assholes are around as well, all the time

Guess you meant it sarcastically, but I think she is her genuine childhood friend

Conleth Hill looks much better now

That image makes it look like Harrington is pushing GRRM around in a wheelchair.

Cannot unsee

I appreciate it friend

You should check out the thread before that one as well, that's when the leak happened, so it has immediate reactions. Both should still be in catalog tomorrow. Looking forward to it :)

Well, what can you do… Most people here are lovely.

I forgot :o

quads for Maisie?

lmao

Amaising
Good night, Maisiefriend :x

meant for

stop that

She is lorde, ya ya ya

There's something about messy curly hair that's just… shit, man.

That's how hair usually looks before, during, and after sex.

You don't have to fucking tell me twice.

MUAGHH THE FRENCH TRANSLATION

They tried.

Shit dude, how do you manage not to cringe to death

She's a cute
CUTE!

Anyone got a webm of this without the text?

That's just subtitles though. They can hear that the English sounds right unless they're deaf.

How did your local translators sub the Hold the door-Hodor pun?

In Italian, I came across two variants:

«Blocca l'Orda! (Stop the Horde!)»
Then «Orda» gradually became «Hodor»

And

Meera: «Tieni duro! (Hold on!)»
Wylis: «Tengo duro! (I shall hold on!)»
Then «Hodor» came from the portmanteau of the last three syllabes (…go duro…, …o duro, Oduro, Hodor).

I preferred the latter.
Both are fan-made, I'm eager to see next week the official translation.

Btw, not that I need subtitles: my parents do.

it will be a shit show

Would a proper translation change his name from the start to make more sense in the new language?

it's a slippery slope

Nope they done guffed on this one.

If anyone has seen ancient aliens you know what I'm talking about. They use the English language to make a point so a pun or a rhyme. But if translated into the original language it does not make any sense.

What?

Obviously.
But usually authors don't give a fuck about their translators.

Things get usually fixed in second editions of books, where the translators know from the start how things are about to develop.

the new episode on sky, it'll be shit

I'm assuming the translators will go with the non-retarded method of simply changing the phrase "hold the door" to something that sounds similar in their language and works in the context of the scene.

;_;

Terrible costume design on these hoes
Why the fuck are there even tree people in this story? Zombies wasn't pushing it far enough let's just dump a whole bucket of fantasy clichés in this bitch and see what happens?

How do you figure? They look like exotic little root-sluts.

I think they look great. Didn't like their first design at all, it took "children of the forest" too literally.

Holy hell, the spoilers are true. Does anyone still have them? Also, as usual, non-humans in fantasy worlds are shown to be stupid motherfuckers who shouldn't be left to their own free will. I haven't read the books to this point, but I like this Euron guy so far.
**Did anyone else enjoy the play as much as I did?*

they just look like gooks to me

Never would have guessed azn.

ikr? I thought some of them were played by asian actors at first

Yeah, I wanted see more of it. It would be interesting to see how a pro-Lannister play would have depicted Tywin getting murdered on the crapper by his imp son.

Euron is actually a pretty interesting character in the books, the show of course neutered him because he is a male.

I liked the play a lot, it reminded me of the glory days of the show

YMMV. Euron in the book is a weird loud tryhard who wears an eyepatch even though he has two working eyes.

They better just have a big play depicting the events for the show finale

He also has tons of magic shit and is batshit insane

I see it as more of a JARED LETO JOKER CARAYZEE as opposed to actually interesting.

Book Roose and book Ramsay are way more interesting villains.

pirates used to do this irl though

Yea there have been better written villains but in a series like ASOIAF some over the top edgy villain is actually fun.

I'd settle for kuhrayzee jack sparrow over useless dudebro any day

Pirates didn't wear eyepatches beacuse they were all coincidentally one-eyed, how dumb do you have to be in order to think that?
They used to cover an eye to always have one acclimated to darkness, just like when you get up in the dead of night and can clearly see all the anime girls action figures on your bedroom shelves.

Why do people praise GoT for being "unpredictable" and "not doing cliches"? Is it just normalfaggotry? Sparrows get in power, they're the bad guys. This Euron character comes around "don't let a woman rule you, let's build a thousand ships and I'll take that woman across the sea for myself along with her dragons" he'll probably end up being a bad guy.

Are there any other fantasy worlds out there where the people oppressing guys and holding people down end up being right? It would be refreshing.

>probably a bad guy

The further they strayed from the book the more cliche they got, people who told you how unpredictable GoT is are retards. Episodes couldnt be more predictable now

I have to admit, the first time I ever started watching GoT it surprised me a little when Ned died. It was more of a "oh wow, they actually killed him, huh." but after that none of it really surprised me. Maybe it's just because I don't have much of a reaction when characters die because I like to see how the story plays out, but it seems like "muh twist character death" has become its own cliche now.

>he'll probably end up being a bad guy
it's not like the first time he appeared on the show was the scene where he killed his brother

Dany pretty much does this and keeps getting away with it.

Nice dubs. I didn't think about Dany's story that way very much, but you have a point there. Will Tyrion end up being right?

There are many reasons why sacrificing depth perception is a bad idea, but even so Euron has no reason to wear an eyepatch on land except he's a loud faggot.

I had no idea people were so easily triggered over the cliche mad voodoo pirate.

because showfags thought he was the main protagonist. then again, Sean Bean

D&D are desperately trying to get rid of excess characters. with their level of creativity this means shocking one-stab murders every episode.

hopefully

unless he's hiding something under it

what's under Euron's eyepatch, goys?

Yeah, they should have stayed in the cave or tried to outrun those walkers. Maybe stay by the open door and kill every enemy. Those are totally better options.

That's almost "I have it hard" in spanish (translate.google.com/#es/en/tengo duro).

Sure, but you have to be more specific than that. Technically isn't Lord of the Rings just that depending on your perspective? It glorifies feudalism and there are great Kings ruling over people with their best in mind. It takes more from Hobbes than John Locke.

Look like half the Ironborn. Which brings the question if half the Ironborn were fracturing from the rest why not kill the opposing force while they were crowning Euron?

Have you guys watched Code Geass?

I can't tell if Cersei's actress is pretty or not

So they destroyed a man's life and condemned him to being a low-powered retard for three decades to get a good forty second head start on the ice people. Oh, and for him to be ripped to shreds with no say in the matter.

No matter how you slice it, it's kind of a douche move, although to be fair they didn't really intend to do it, and it was predestined anyway, so really Hodor's just fucked by the universe.

Every battle is won before it's ever fought. If they were about equally strong then the battle would have been devastating for both sides no matter who won but I don't even think they had equal strength, the fedora butt pirate had much more support.

Right, it seems to me like Bran and co is fucked at the rate they were going, even with Holddoorman helping

I'm not sure if you've ever been in a blizzard before but the head start they got must have helped a lot due to it.

I have, but I have not been chased in it by tireless magical corpses and ice magicians while pulling a cripple on a sled. This is their terrain, they are used to it.

If this were in the ocean it would be like trying to outrun sharks in the ocean while pulling a canoe.

mark my fucking words

don't forget the home beacon Bran has burned into his wrist
yes those 2 min of head start really gonna help them

This would redeem the show for me

Benjen Stark is going to save them, no need for Peter Jackson antics just yet.

Good God almighty, I already forgot the spoilers are true. Will they ruin Benjen? FUCK

guaranteed

Oh christ, these are all true arent they. This season will be the most forgettable one yet

that would be great

magic/teleportation like they always do in this series.

It would be kind of 'neat' if it turned out Littlefinger's seeming transportation was because he was a Faceless Man mask, and three different Faceless Men were doing things as him.

is this berserk?

Yep. Its when Farnese is nearly raped by a demon horse.

>>>/oven/

You're trying too hard to fit in friend

Pleb.

You aren't wrong, but there are still a few cool dudes left. Tyrone is still a pimp and we got–

Faggot

Two episodes, how is he cool?

He's not in this season apparently.

Ed is cool. Jon is boring.

Have we seen him do anything other than be an angry asshole?
What has he done that was cool?

Why didn't that cotf just throw the grenade?

Littlefinger was probably lying.
Who?
He's too busy with his Lordship.
Except Jon is gonna fuck off and take Winterfell, while Edd is gonna die in an episode or two when Bran brings the white walkers to the Wall.

Only had one grenade, and she blew up more zombies by getting them to cluster around her.

Because the undead had gained up on them, she needed to keep them occupied for a moment so that they had time to move away from the explosion. Otherwise she'd either just blow up the undead far away and not the direct threat or she'd blow them all up.

Euron the faggot that was like "lets not be ruled by a female that has given her whole life to the cause of our people, let us instead pledge everything for that female across the sea with no allegiance to us at all".

Considering the speed everyone has been teleporting around the huge world I guess I can see that coming.

The people in this world just act like whatever the writers need at the time. I can't wait for the city to turn on the Lannisters cause they're all religious now

pic-related is the worst character in the series and books

This. People act like D&D have a hard on for feminism and stronk womyn but so did Gurm. In the books when she's traveling with Jaime, there's a bit where she scales a cliff face to fuck up their pursuers, pushes a boulder into the river to block them, dives off the cliff and swims back to their raft all in full plate.

What exactly would Jorah be good for?

this, grrm is just as bad

Tyrion also traveled 2000 miles in the same time it took Catelyn to travel 800, clearly GRRM has a boner for dwarves.

And gets her shit repeatedly pushed in by retards that havent even had any form of training

this is why I hate the Kingsmoot. Dragons aren't enough for the Mary Sue, let's give her ships and muh cock!

He should give it to everyone so she can be Queen of the Stone Aids

meh, idiot writing. She couldn't use the nade to create falling debris to be an obstacle on a narrow path?

Well she was given three free armies before now so why the fuck not give her a free fleet to go with it?

Well she needs ships after the SotH burned Mereen's fleet.

none of this mathers, tree terries made the ice terries, nows theys getting froggy

some peoples will draxxed them sklounst, right in the clavicle

Why would Dany with an army and dragons need the ironborn and not just take their ships?
Why did the soth burn the Mereen fleet when Dany was clearly going nowhere?

I forgot, everyone has a telephone on the series or the raves fly like a concord on coke.

It's still ridiculous, though. With the reason the user earlier said

They kept coming after she allahu snackbared so evidently not.

But the logic of it aside I think they just wanted to have the heroic sacrifice with bomb cliché in there. It sort of made sense but that's only because they set it up that way. More importantly I don't think they wanted any loose ends which is why the doggie died too. Expect many more characters to die before the season is over, they're cleaning house for the last part.

What does this shit even mean?

Euron is the same as Renly, only he succeeded in murdering his brother, the rightful king.

I was arguing about delaying them and her sacrifice didn't even make a dent. As you've said, it's just a heroic sacrifice cliche. Killing them characters. The whole scene is meh for me and even Hodor being killed.

There's only 3 main characters on the show, Patchface is books only.

Why hello there, new waifu.

bad taste lad

Who do she think she is, Trump? What would she do with her big ass fleet anyway? Euron might be dumb as shit but at least he had a plan.

It means he took a year off between school to find himself and go backpacking across Europe.

she can never be like him, that's why she failed

Iron price means robbing.

Apologize.

5/10 or 6/10

what you think this shit is still going somewhere?

Last warning, apologize. Consider this mercy.

she actually looks pretty good better if her head was shaped right

wew, lass

Stannis was the best character

fuck, I apologize

We at least see Damphair, but is Victarion ever explicitly named in the show?

He's cut.

Idk what I expected

New thread

she's cute, but arya is white

yes because there's nothing easier than tracking people down in the middle of a fucking snowstorm.

Beric Dondarrion spelling may be off and Thoros of Myr was the red priest

I ignore Brienne's chapters, don't even read them, they're pure token bullshit

I've did that a lot with Arya too bc of how shit her plot is

I thought niggers hate Trump?

uhoh, mind control incoming. but it only works once per person!