The show is damn comfy

The show is damn comfy.

but

it's also horror that isn't scary and every episode is formulaic as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReHr1P6asjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's one of those shows that should have ended years ago. Now it's just a bunch of fanfictions from tumblr.

It's also fucking gay, which I guess is the whole point considering who the target audience is.

that crap is still going? Are you shitting me?

I was surprised too. I thought it had ended years ago.

i used to like it years ago, until i realized the target audience was tumblr and much of the show was made accordingly

comfy IS formulaic

Back when I watched it, I didn't hate Charlie. I think I'd hate her now. Fucking Felicia Day self-insert…

the first 2 seasons were legit good but then the CW happened and they shifted the show toward the teen girl demo.

what is that video jesus fucking christ

Remember when this show was called Angel?

No, but I remember when it was called Buffy.

Well, Charlie is dead now, at least. The best part of it was all the feminist salt on Tumblr because of it.

Felicia Day still being butthurt about high-school and college.

I swear, these fucking people never grow out of it.

And it's a misleading video anyway, since the biggest bullies tend to be SJW tier "geek" assholes. The "Jock" tier guys and girls generally don't give a crap and ignore you, or are pretty friendly if you try to talk to them.

What pisses me off is how she speaks on behalf of all bullied nerds, supposedly. I just so happen to be one of these bullied nerds, except I stopped being bullied somewhere along the way. And as for the nerdy-loser stereotype, there is absolutely no reason to be a pathetic loser just because you like to watch Firefly-reruns. I watch them too, doesn't stop me from actually working on my career and lifting weights.

Back in my day, the biggest bullies were pretty pathetic people and usually not very popular. One of them once started crying spontaneously during a lesson.

This stereotype pisses me off to no end. I was friends and later had a short relationship with one of these girls, and she was a genuinely nice, caring person who - teh horror! - actually had her own fucking problems, she just didn't cry about it on tumblr.

I met another "jock" in university, some basketball fan. Nice guy, a bit douchy when it comes to women, but still overall very nice. The first thing he brought with him to his new apartment was his Super Nintendo. Make of that what you want.

Gods, demons, angels settle things with knife fights.

Also for some reason the demons that can possess anybody never possess anybody important, like the US President.

That's because they can only possess people who are in a weakened state due to emotional trouble or being in a coma, to name a few examples. This limits their choice of hosts An exception are demons like Yellow Eyes, who are so many powerlevels above the average demon that they can basically break as many rules as they like.

Or at least that's how it was before the show decided to forget the old demon lore. It got watered down with season three, and with season six, the process was complete. Now the demons are pretty much bureaucrats, and if it wasn't for the constant in-jokes about hell or the devil, you'd forget they actually are demons.

but she's literally the same as the people she's pretending to hate

Up to season five.
Season five was fucking awesome indeed anythng afterwards was fanfic material.

I think the first two were the best, what with being the creepiest, most mysterious, most consistent, with the least amount of bullshit. Up to five it was still bretty gud, especially as far as side characters went, although Ruby was shit as soon as she got her new actress, and the end of the fifth season was fucking awesome indeed.

I can see why it's formulaic-ity would add to it's comfy.
but it's jewish propaganda. I stopped watching after it turned out the Gods are just Chaim's angels.

It get's better.
God's an asshole, the grim reaper is almost if not as powerful as him and the angels are full of bullshit.

Angel is comfy as hell. Way comfyier than the teenage-drama of Buffy.

God is abit of a cuck too

trope inversion of jewish propaganda is just jewish propaganda wearing a trendy fedora.
I'm moving on to greener pastures.
youtube.com/watch?v=ReHr1P6asjM