#OpGhostTrap

See the original July 15, send hollywood a clear message
thunderclap.it/projects/42300-you-make-the-call

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AWGQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'd be pretty fucking great if the original re-release makes more money at the box office than the cisboot.

Does Sony still make money off us going to see the original?

If so, pass. I'd rather attend an internet livestream of the originals the night of release.

Livestream gonna be pointless, making the original more successful will actually humiliate Sony.

Yeah let's give Sony more money. That'll show them.

The studio isn't really the problem so much as Paul Feig and Amy Pascal.

Anything that shows how much of a tremendous mistake it was to give them control of the movie is a good thing. Paul Feig especially is in a precarious situation here as he's mostly done these semi-lower budget comedies for the most part, and finally got this big property that was expected to help launch an entire movie franchise which Sony has been desperate for. If this movie fails then his entire career is fucked.

Think you retard

go pirate it, buy a used dvd or VHS anywhere, enjoy

Take the blackpill, kid

not if you go grab a used on ebay or download it

Fuck off Sony intern, I hope you get fired for this retarded idea. You can't give a corporation money to spite them you fucking imbecile.

I'm all for watching the originals, but whatever keeps Sony in that shitter is best. They'll count the ticket sales of the original as part of the profits for the new one. You're proposing pretty much the only way they can recoup their money on this.

I supported this idea with DmC because in that case it was buying used copies of an already released game off of Amazon, not a cent was going into Capcom's pockets by buying the previous games. This would benefit Sony.

Sony's not going to learn unless it hurts.

are you retarded? just grab a torrent online

my bad I thought you were being an idiot like others here

"no"

Where are you retards seeing that he wants to rerun it in theaters? He's just saying watch the original on at your own house on July 15th instead of being a good goy and paying to see that travesty.

yeah and what message do you expect Hollywood would get from this campaign, exactly? that they should do another theatrical release of the original to vacuum up the nostalgia bucks

Or maybe the message is people don't want to watch this trash?

or maybe they don't care what message you want to send and will try to make as much money with as little effort as possible?

if you want to send that message why not watch something new? go to an arthouse theater and watch an independent film. buy tickets to a film festival! but please don't believe you're sticking it to the man by watching a legally-purchased hollywood blockbuster from 30 years ago

For fuck's sake

buying the re-releases only help Sony recoup it's losses on the reboot.
If you really want to hurt Sony just do what we were already going to do. Not watch this stupid ass reboot.

I have Ghostbusters 1 and 2 on blu-ray and plan on watching them back to back with some friends when the reboot comes out. That's MY fuck you to Sony. Having a good time with friends and watching a movie that isn't complete dog shit.

this

i got the gb1/2 blu-ray book and i'ma watch them back to back instead of seeing the shitbag remake, i don't care if people i respect tell me it's hilarious or even great, i refuse to fucking pay to see it, and i really don't even want to pirate it, the most it will get from me is a wikipedia read, or even better the image of the leaked plot.

I heard that they actually made a ghost logo that looks like OP's pic in the concept art.

I fear there will be a lot of people who will pirate the movie to see how bad it is and hate it out of spite.
Then the hit pieces will come out.
or

Somebody spilled the beans on the reboot a while ago and put it all on reddit. archive.is/AWGQQ It's really bad, like Phantom Menace meets Highlander 2 bad.

this

Sony is in charge of the marketing.

They are responsible for paying these outlets to write that it's a progressive flick.

Their logo is timestamped in the promotional images sites like vice are using, showing it's their money paying for the articles.

They are aggressive as fuck with their marketing. Look at NeoGAF, if you need further proof.

yeah that's what i meant, the reddit post.

also, phantom menace is better than this joke.

The Phantom Menace is the best Star Wars movie, so that's a given.

This seems unlikely. Many of these sites aren't advertising the movie, they just have major feminists that are friends with each other and got absolutely triggered that not everyone wants to watch the 'feminist' movie.

Yes goyim give Sony more money and publicity, that will show them!

[hand-wringing intensifies]

Their trailers aren't working, so thats what they resort to.

I grantee that this is the case.

Not fooling me, Sony.

You can see in their emails just how agenda-driven the two are. Pascal, despite being a multimillionaire movie executive, has a serious chip on her shoulder about muh glass ceiling. Speaking of which, that's what they wanted to call their new all womyn superheroine franchise, "Glass Ceiling."

Feig is just a low-rent Joss Whedon with no aptitude for or experience with large scope movies like Ghostbusters. He never should have been anywhere near this franchise, and no producer that wasn't driven by a psycho feminist agenda like Pascal would ever have let him.

Sony are getting what they deserve for allowing these two ideologues to hold the reins on what should have been a guaranteed blockbuster.

that's complete crap, freaks and geeks is a very different animal from buffy

Feminist cuck brought up by women that makes popular low budget shit and then hits the big time with a huge blockbuster.

The difference is Feig is going to crash and burn.

Whedon already crashed

look portraying women as human beings with agency isn't some sinister Jew plot, Whedon wasn't really as heavy-handed as you're implying and Feig has attempted to make movies centered around male characters (unaccompanied minors, I Am David). The thing is Bridesmaids got him the cougar audience and now he has to chase that for his own financial well-being

It's ironic money, you wouldn't understand :^)

Whedon has only written pure cuckotry. That doesn't have anything to do with giving wimminz agency.

buffy was a story about a woman with agency, it didn't have anything to do with cuckolding unless you're being racist

Buffy was about deliberately deconstructing one trope: the weak ass blonde girl victim that always dies in horror movies. It was a gag that Whedon thought could carry a film. The film was shit, but Whedon managed to score a super low budget teen show based on its minor success.

Anything about "muh female empowerment" was added in later.

I want to fuck Gillian Anderson in the ass.

by the same logic, the sopranos is a hacky mob comedy imitating analyze this

I don't understand why they thought this was a good idea. They should've scrapped the new cast and bring back Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, and Annie Potts as the main cast and not as cameos.

>the trio has some sentimental scene where they visit the grave of Egon Spengler
>they discover that the thing fucking with the corporation is the ghost of Egon Spengler
>they have a scene, but shit is cleared up with Egon and the corporation is the true bad guy
>they save the day but Egon disappears forever
>credits role with a dedication to Harold Ramis

It's not that fucking hard to come up with something infinitely better and have some closure to the original Ghostbusters.

Kek.

Also Cisbuster isn't a remake.

Got any more?

this is all I got fam